Author Topic: Why would a guy post a naked picture of himself on an all male bbing board?  (Read 28439 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yet I'm still here. And so are you, waiting for my next post.

you are already scraping the barrel with wishing people were dead, not much further now, it will be personal info next.. and even though Im telling you this now you will still do it because you wont be able to help yourself, I did tell you you are not cut out for it, your mind is way too fragile..

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
you are already scraping the barrel with wishing people were dead, not much further now, it will be personal info next.. and even though Im telling you this now you will still do it because you wont be able to help yourself, I did tell you you are not cut out for it, your mind is way too fragile..

Bitch slapping your phaggot ass is effortless. You're a true coward and a pussy and would melt in fear if I standing right in front of you.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Bitch slapping your phaggot ass is effortless. You're a true coward and a pussy and would melt in fear if I standing right in front of you.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over

Taking the bait from ukjeff who is quite skilled at rising you

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
What are the chances that this is the one and only time he has taken pictures of himself posing naked in front of a camera? Why would he do it here where there are, with two exceptions, only men? It is doubtful that one takes a standalone picture of himself in various poses just so he can look at them all by himself. Who else does he show these pics to? Why is he so secretive about this and just explain himself? What is he hiding?

I think we have a bonafide switch hitter here trolling gay sites for cock. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Just be honest, joswift. Be proud of your love for cock.

Women don’t care about oiled up muscle man. 

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
Great natural physique. You can clearly see the limitations, particularly size wise, of getting conditioned without the use of gear, but impressive nonetheless.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Anyone got nudes of Hendas hairy chest?

Q

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Pellius and UkJeff = Still a better lovestory than Twilight! :D

Anyone got any pics of Hendas hairy chest?

:)                                                             
F

a_pupil

• Getbig V
Jeff, how do you think you avoided the turtle gut that some other older getbiggers got?

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
Lotta dramatic, impassioned tension of one sort or another in this thread!!!  ???

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
1) UKJeff aka Joswift is a real bodybuilder. Can't say that about 99% on this board. Me included. I just pick up weights and put them down, but appreciate people who have achieved what I can't.
2)Who cares if the pic shows his butt? It's only gay if you want it to be.Go take a look at 1940's and 1950's pics of Steve Reeves, John Grimek, etc. Same stuff at times.
3) This is 2020. Being gay (which joswift isn't) is no big deal. Why is it still used an insult? Be whatever you want to be as long as no one else is harmed.
4) I know this board is known for protracted flame wars but this is getting ridiculous.

Steve Reeves pic below. He inspired legions of teens to become bodybuilders. And apparently gay if you want to be ridiculous about it, haha.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
1) UKJeff aka Joswift is a real bodybuilder. Can't say that about 99% on this board. Me included. I just pick up weights and put them down, but appreciate people who have achieved what I can't.
2)Who cares if the pic shows his butt? It's only gay if you want it to be.Go take a look at 1940's and 1950's pics of Steve Reeves, John Grimek, etc. Same stuff at times.
3) This is 2020. Being gay (which joswift isn't) is no big deal. Why is it still used an insult? Be whatever you want to be as long as no one else is harmed.
4) I know this board is known for protracted flame wars but this is getting ridiculous.

Steve Reeves pic below. He inspired legions of teens to become bodybuilders. And apparently gay if you want to be ridiculous about it, haha.

Hypertrophy, doesn't a bodybuilder just pick up weights and put them down? I doubt they lift in any more of a sophisticated manner than the average gym rat. Or, perhaps bodybuilders are able to channel the mind-muscle connection more efficiently when compared to the average gym rat.

Let me know your thoughts about this complicated question.

Thank you.
X

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
Outstanding thread we have here boys, keep up the great work!

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Hypertrophy, doesn't a bodybuilder just pick up weights and put them down? I doubt they lift in any more of a sophisticated manner than the average gym rat. Or, perhaps bodybuilders are able to channel the mind-muscle connection more efficiently when compared to the average gym rat.

Thank you.

No - they move them with continuous tension while simultaneously driving the resistance from origin to insertion. That is way beyond me so I just pick em up and drop em, haha.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Why would you think being homosexual was something to be ashamed of?

Why would I be insulted if someone looked at a picture and thought I was gay?

Do you think there is something wrong with homosexuals?

- All good intelligent questions. It will be interesting to see what kind of stupid answers you get.  ;)

irishdave

• Getbig V

Reeves was a homo??

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

-Classic photo, much like Joseift's. Reeves had an impossibly tiny waist. I read somewhere that it was on 29" when he was at his top competition weight.

irishdave

• Getbig V
-Classic photo, much like Joseift's. Reeves had an impossibly tiny waist. I read somewhere that it was on 29" when he was at his top competition weight.

Dare you to change your avatar to ukjeff instead of that auld lad with the big beak

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Thank you.

Let me suggest it has something to do with consistency in picking up and putting down weights.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
No - they move them with continuous tension while simultaneously driving the resistance from origin to insertion. That is way beyond me so I just pick em up and drop em, haha.

Yeah, I noticed a lot of folks doing this....either just drop them or sometimes even throw them down.  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

God damn.

I gotta learn how to lift like that!
X

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
- All good intelligent questions. It will be interesting to see what kind of stupid answers you get.  ;)

His problem is he forgets there are gay people on this forum who he would class as friends.
He's very mixed up, I do think he has some deep seated issues because its odd that he sees some gay people as OK but then seems to believe that someone being gay is somehow something a straight man would find an insult.

The fact that he throws comments at me suggesting Im gay must come from a belief that Im straight and would find being called a "homo" somehow insulting.

He really needs to take a long hard look at himself because at his time of life he should really have worked out his standpoints on certain situations.

Although is current behaviour is typical of someone with early onset dementia..

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Would love to see some pics of Hendas hairy chest now.

Hahahaha

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
God damn.

I gotta learn how to lift like that!

Get your checkbook out, haha

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Let me suggest it has something to do with consistency in picking up and putting down weights.

I knew it!  ;D