Author Topic: Hormones and intense excercise builds muscle  (Read 11177 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Hormones and intense excercise builds muscle
« Reply #300 on: May 02, 2024, 06:43:59 AM »
I've not had a pain killer in over a year.

I haven't had an opiate since last summer.

The name of this thread should be changed to "The Thread that proves Hankins is a liar and a drug addict".  He better hope Dr. Hamburger chest doesn't see all this drug talk, he'll abandon his plan to fleece him and run for the hills so as not to get mixed up with him and his lying schemes.

I would gladly take a hair follicle drug test right that goes back 6 months there are no illegal substances in my system and no opioids or other prescriptions. The only thing in my system is legal THC and a little bit of caffeine. I haven't even had a drink in the last 6 months.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #301 on: May 02, 2024, 07:01:12 AM »
Nubain is instant you take it intramuscularly or well about 15 seconds until it hits you. I have not had Nubain since college it has been a while. But yeah if you are fucking dying Nubain would be my top choice as it is basically pharmaceutical grade clean heroin. One difference with opioids is they make you digest slower so you actually get more nutrients and calories out of your food. You can still eat and get big and train it does not weaken your muscle and make you not eat if used with care. Again though we are talking about things to use when having an issue not on a regular basis. I do believe cold therapy and stretching help immensely.

Ok, though I can't most likely get it anyway, so... but I would definitely try it if I had access. Before bodybuilders started taking it there were basically no addiction seen when used at a hospital. But of course anyone can see the potential for addiction, duh.

One thing I just remembered, and it speaks to Tram's opioid-like effects. Dan Duchaine had a drug taper for getting off Nubain. It was to take the "nonaddictive" Tramadol for a number of days. But of course it was only nonaddictive when used very moderately by Rx, but the Duchaine taper does speak to its opioid effects, as he said the Tram was basically a full replacement for the Nubain... and the only reason is was because it is an...
I remember ESFitness spoke about the Duchaine taper, maybe he thought the Tram wouldn't be issue. Years prior he had been a heavy Nubain user. But once he started the Tram he was quickly addicted once again, he had to switch to heroin when his Rx dried up. So again, heroin was the cure for Tram WDs because both are...
I can say that even after just 2 days use of Tram I get very bad anxiety for like 7 days. Maybe because it has other effects than opioid mechanisms, but I believe it's mostly due to opioid withdrawals, and I have never been addicted to opioids or really taken any in any significant quantity but if I had been I'd most likely experience WTs from just one dose.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #302 on: May 02, 2024, 07:14:19 AM »

Dan Duchaine had a drug taper for getting off Nubain. It was to take the "nonaddictive" Tramadol for a number of days. But of course it was only nonaddictive when used very moderately by Rx, but the Duchaine taper does speak to its opioid effects, as he said the Tram was basically a full replacement for the Nubain... and the only reason is was because it is an...

I remember ESFitness spoke about the Duchaine taper, maybe he thought the Tram wouldn't be issue. Years prior he had been a heavy Nubain user. But once he started the Tram he was quickly addicted once again, he had to switch to heroin when his Rx dried up. So again, heroin was the cure for Tram WDs because both are...

The "Duchaine Taper" - https://forums.rxmuscle.com/archive/index.php/t-1576.html  .

That whole thread was ok, a snippit of old forum life.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #303 on: May 02, 2024, 07:19:39 AM »
Just ignores that he lied about not having had a pain killer in over a year.  At least now we know a Hanky year is 8 months.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #304 on: May 02, 2024, 07:25:29 AM »
Nubain is instant you take it intramuscularly or well about 15 seconds until it hits you. I have not had Nubain since college it has been a while. But yeah if you are fucking dying Nubain would be my top choice as it is basically pharmaceutical grade clean heroin. One difference with opioids is they make you digest slower so you actually get more nutrients and calories out of your food. You can still eat and get big and train it does not weaken your muscle and make you not eat if used with care. Again though we are talking about things to use when having an issue not on a regular basis. I do believe cold therapy and stretching help immensely.
They also slow down your digestive system dramatically,hence your impacted feces ridden huge barrel belly.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: May 02, 2024, 07:40:13 AM »
They also slow down your digestive system dramatically,hence your impacted feces ridden huge barrel belly.

Except I do not take opioids I have not had one since I had a Percocet last July that was prescribed

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: May 02, 2024, 07:41:38 AM »
Just ignores that he lied about not having had a pain killer in over a year.  Is we know a Hanky year is 8 months.

Last summer ok its slightly less than a year it is still 2023 vs 2024 it is still last year and again it was prescribed Dr gave me what 20 Percocet's last June that I ran out of in July now I am a heroin junky??

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #307 on: May 02, 2024, 07:43:48 AM »
People gorging on 6k cals a day are not gaining any extra muscle than someone eating 3k
They are just getting fatter.

Thank You

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #308 on: May 02, 2024, 09:37:49 AM »
Thanks. The reason for xray is, I think, that MRIs are way more costly, and the one who sent for the referral is a general practitioner.

What is your stance on avoiding flexion? What do you think of the Jefferson Curl?

Most will xray prior to MRI.  Unless there are the neurological 'red flags', xrays are needed first.  Its annoying for providers because we are supposed to perform all these confirmatory ortho / neuro tests....and when we have it narrowed down to something soft tissue they STILL want xray.  Had a patient that had an OBVIOUS mensical tear.  The MOI was classic for it.  Mcmurray and ege's were positive.  United Health gave me shit for NOT performing xray first.  I went off on the nurse.  Additionally, MRI's aren't that costly.  Self pay sho-uld be $300 - $425 for cervical.  You can order one online nowadays.

Can't say 100% on avoiding anything.  People wiht some disc issues are ok with it....some light up like a torch in extension based rehab (mckenzie stuff).  My guess is what type of disc issue, facet problem, and any ligamentum flavum hypertrophy. 

Jefferson curls, mcgill, hip flexor stregnthening all seem to be generally tolerated for low back.  With your thing....look up Lock-3 as well as cervical flossing.  The lock  exercises are good for shoulder and we see neck stuff reduced with it.  Also, cervical bracing feedback with BP cuff is great.  First few times you won't like it but research shows a reduction in tone of the longus colli is very common in neck issues.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: May 02, 2024, 09:45:17 AM »

What the holy fuck??

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3687404/

Opioid-induced bowel dysfunction (OIBD) comprises gastrointestinal symptoms such as constipation, anorexia, nausea, vomiting, gastro-oesophageal reflux, delayed digestion, abdominal pain, bloating, hard stool and incomplete evacuation that significantly deteriorate patients’ quality of life and compliance. Approximately one third of patients treated with opioids do not adhere to the opioid regimen or simply quit the treatment due to OIBD.

I just can't anymore.....the amount of stupidity that you spew is just rampant.  I would have no problem telling you that you are full of shit figuratively and literally to your face.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #310 on: May 02, 2024, 11:20:33 AM »
Most will xray prior to MRI.  Unless there are the neurological 'red flags', xrays are needed first.  Its annoying for providers because we are supposed to perform all these confirmatory ortho / neuro tests....and when we have it narrowed down to something soft tissue they STILL want xray.  Had a patient that had an OBVIOUS mensical tear.  The MOI was classic for it.  Mcmurray and ege's were positive.  United Health gave me shit for NOT performing xray first.  I went off on the nurse.  Additionally, MRI's aren't that costly.  Self pay sho-uld be $300 - $425 for cervical.  You can order one online nowadays.

Can't say 100% on avoiding anything.  People wiht some disc issues are ok with it....some light up like a torch in extension based rehab (mckenzie stuff).  My guess is what type of disc issue, facet problem, and any ligamentum flavum hypertrophy. 

Jefferson curls, mcgill, hip flexor stregnthening all seem to be generally tolerated for low back.  With your thing....look up Lock-3 as well as cervical flossing.  The lock  exercises are good for shoulder and we see neck stuff reduced with it.  Also, cervical bracing feedback with BP cuff is great.  First few times you won't like it but research shows a reduction in tone of the longus colli is very common in neck issues.

Ok, thanks again. So this is standard procedure. I will look up those things.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: May 02, 2024, 11:23:00 AM »
What the holy fuck??

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3687404/

Opioid-induced bowel dysfunction (OIBD) comprises gastrointestinal symptoms such as constipation, anorexia, nausea, vomiting, gastro-oesophageal reflux, delayed digestion, abdominal pain, bloating, hard stool and incomplete evacuation that significantly deteriorate patients’ quality of life and compliance. Approximately one third of patients treated with opioids do not adhere to the opioid regimen or simply quit the treatment due to OIBD.

I just can't anymore.....the amount of stupidity that you spew is just rampant.  I would have no problem telling you that you are full of shit figuratively and literally to your face.
Opioid addiction explains Brians poor gut health.

Brain has complained of all of those ailments

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #312 on: May 02, 2024, 11:33:23 AM »
In my situation I did consider the slower gastric motility to maybe be beneficial. But people different, many are deathly afraid of constipation and have problems with any dose of opies. My mother takes even 1/6 dose of her prescribed med for coughing stuff and she's complaining.

Even Kratom affects this, which again is something that speaks to its opioid activity.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: May 02, 2024, 11:34:13 AM »
Junkie Of Peace

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: May 02, 2024, 11:46:10 AM »
Opioid addiction explains Brians poor gut health.

Brain has complained of all of those ailments

Uh oh....

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8114851/

To date, opioids are the most harmful type of used drugs, and cannabis remains the world’s most widely used drug

Theres that "D" word again Brian

Substance use affects the nutritional status and body composition through decreased food intake and nutrient absorption, altered metabolism, and use of multiple drugs, in addition to the dysregulation of hormones altering the mechanism of satiety and food intake.

Then again, Brian knows better

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: May 02, 2024, 12:38:07 PM »
I broke 3 ribs sweeping powdery show off my steps.....little did I know there was a thin film of ice under the snow.....I found out soon enough though.....broke the 3 ribs and had a hematoma of the Liver.

To make a long story short I was in a lot of pain......was prescribed Vicoden and was eating them like candy then I had a buddy of mine go on the street and get me some percosettes.

Anyway I was popping them like they were going out of style cuz they really din`t seem to ease my pain one single bit.

I had just done a contest the week or so before and had a legit 29 inch ripped waist.........because of these pills I didn`t take a dump for 8 fucking days......my gut looked like Quatro was gonna` jump out of my stomach at any fucking minute.  ;D

So I go to the ER,and the nurse tells me...."those assholes (the doctors) should have gave you a kick ass laxative while you were on those pills....they slow down your digestive system big-time" (she wasn`t aware of course I was taking percs also).

She then takes me into a room makes me drink a bottle of Citrate Nitrate or some shit....an entire bottle then gave me 6 little containers of Milk Of Magnesia.

When I finally took a dump at the hospital,lightning bolts,shot from the heavens, and I saw the face of God.

My waist instantly went down several inches.

Distention Of Peace

JUST SAY NO !

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: May 02, 2024, 02:07:06 PM »
Uh oh....

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8114851/

To date, opioids are the most harmful type of used drugs, and cannabis remains the world’s most widely used drug

Theres that "D" word again Brian

Substance use affects the nutritional status and body composition through decreased food intake and nutrient absorption, altered metabolism, and use of multiple drugs, in addition to the dysregulation of hormones altering the mechanism of satiety and food intake.

Then again, Brian knows better

Well shit if someone writes it then it must be true

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: May 02, 2024, 02:15:42 PM »
Do you have a link to anyone writing that Tramadol IS NOT an opioid?

I'll wait...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: May 02, 2024, 02:16:38 PM »
Do you have a link to anyone writing that Tramadol IS NOT an opioid?

I'll wait...

I don't need one

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: May 02, 2024, 02:17:36 PM »
I don't need one

So not a single person on planet earth agrees with you but you are right...

I expect nothing less from you

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #320 on: May 02, 2024, 02:31:07 PM »

:D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: May 02, 2024, 03:02:16 PM »

Well shit...the druggie speaks

What about how opioids help you with absorption of nutrients.....care to enlighten us some more

I am clegging you so badly....its not even fun anymore.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #322 on: May 02, 2024, 03:05:30 PM »
I don't need one

You’d make any such medicine into a dopiod, you mongoloid.   You do not have a Mensa level anything except your ego.  What a worthless wiglette.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: May 02, 2024, 03:54:00 PM »
Well shit...the druggie speaks

What about how opioids help you with absorption of nutrients.....care to enlighten us some more

I am clegging you so badly....its not even fun anymore.

Again you think you now about something because you read something. It's slows down digestion with slower digestion you absorb more nutrients from your food why do I have to argue about this with you.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: May 02, 2024, 05:11:47 PM »
Again you think you now about something because you read something. It's slows down digestion with slower digestion you absorb more nutrients from your food why do I have to argue about this with you.

You don't have to argue.   You don't absorb more nutrients due to the slower digestion.  Do I need to school your saggy ass on the mechanisms of digestion that are inhibited from opioids?

Opioids can increase fluid absorption by delaying colonic transit. However, some clinical trials indicate that fentanyl and morphine may impair intestinal absorption of protein. Opioids can also inhibit relaxation of the lower esophageal sphincter, decrease propulsion of smooth muscles in the small and large intestine, and delay gastric emptying. These effects can result in nausea, vomiting, altered fluid dynamics, and increased GI transit time

You are going to need that doughnut to sit down I am fucking you so badly.

I can read it.....and explain it to you because these are things that people 1,000,000x smarter than you have researched and found out.  You  have almost ZERO knowledge on the workings of the small and large intestines.   You still think your stomach is your gut.  Shut the fuck up Brian.