Author Topic: Pro Bodybuilder cycle "list" - is this BS or not?  (Read 73257 times)

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
hahaha, Milos is not saying what kind of Test, if its Suspension then 1000mg would be a shitload.

Is it Suspension Milos?????  :)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
This is just another case of some douche bag posting to stir shit up. I'm sure there are people who would take such a cycle however just the logistics behind it are plain fucked up. Someone please do the math for this cycle because in HGH alone, it would cost a couple of g's.

Nubain, halostatin, DNP, ...let's just say someone actually did TRY this cycle...they probably wouldn't survive until contest day.

I agree - this is Rx for a disaster...I should say: a death certificate...

The Coach

for the last time im going to say it,,

there is NONE,,NON EVEN ONE TOP PRO BODYBUILDER THAT ISNT  FEMILIAR WITH THE ROUTINE I MENTIONED,,NO MATTER WHAT CLAIMS YOU HEAR IN THE PUBLIC,,WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK IM ANNONYMOUS COMING HERE AND TELLING YOU THIS?,,ID BE OUT OF ALONE AND ISOLATED THE MOMENT MANY OF MY FELLA BODYBUILDERS KNOW WHO I AM

my friends,,pro bodybuilding comes with a lot of lies due to the need to make profit via other LEGAL means,,the industry live on you buying vitargo following bullshit,,

milos,,,and im very surprised about this,,knows that it is a lot ore than good genetis to step on any ifbb stage,,milos knows first hand that it is a lot of  oil,,milos knows that jason and ron are on 3 grams a week offseason inorder to just maintain size,,

the routine i confirmed IS 100% ACCURATE,, and in many times not even half the story because it doesnt have OTHER types of pain killers and meds for blood pressure and acne et etc that are taken

you DO NOT SEE 250LB 5'9 AT 6% WALKING AROUND YOU UNLESS IT IS ON MAJOR USE OF HORMONES AND OTHER BI PRODUCTS,,YOU JUST DONT,,

TAKE A LOOK AT BODYBUILDERS PAST OUR CAREERS,,,AL SHRINK AND IF NOT SHRINK BECOME FAT PIGS WITH 20% BUT STILL A LOT SMALLER MUSCLE MASS!

MILOS SHOUDL STOP RIGHT HERE AND NOW! BECAUSE MY WORD IS FINAL I DONT PLAY NO BULLSHIT CRAP WHEN IT COMES TO TRUTH

Your not anonomyous anymore, we found out a while ago who you were, so knock it off. That drug schedule you posted isn't and even remotely cannot possibly be true, you'd spend more time shooting gear than training plus the expence would be rediculous.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind

there is NONE,,NON EVEN ONE TOP PRO BODYBUILDER THAT ISNT  FEMILIAR WITH THE ROUTINE I MENTIONED,,NO MATTER WHAT CLAIMS YOU HEAR IN THE PUBLIC,,WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK IM ANNONYMOUS COMING HERE AND TELLING YOU THIS?,,ID BE OUT OF ALONE AND ISOLATED THE MOMENT MANY OF MY FELLA BODYBUILDERS KNOW WHO I AM

my friends,,pro bodybuilding comes with a lot of lies due to the need to make profit via other LEGAL means,,the industry live on you buying vitargo following bullshit,,

milos,,,and im very surprised about this,,knows that it is a lot ore than good genetis to step on any ifbb stage,,milos knows first hand that it is a lot of  oil,,milos knows that jason and ron are on 3 grams a week offseason inorder to just maintain size,,

the routine i confirmed IS 100% ACCURATE,, and in many times not even half the story because it doesnt have OTHER types of pain killers and meds for blood pressure and acne et etc that are taken

you DO NOT SEE 250LB 5'9 AT 6% WALKING AROUND YOU UNLESS IT IS ON MAJOR USE OF HORMONES AND OTHER BI PRODUCTS,,YOU JUST DONT,,

TAKE A LOOK AT BODYBUILDERS PAST OUR CAREERS,,,AL SHRINK AND IF NOT SHRINK BECOME FAT PIGS WITH 20% BUT STILL A LOT SMALLER MUSCLE MASS!

MILOS SHOUDL STOP RIGHT HERE AND NOW! BECAUSE MY WORD IS FINAL I DONT PLAY NO BULLSHIT CRAP WHEN IT COMES TO TRUTH
Meltdown

You've been exposed as a fraud by Milos. Maybe its time for you to move on to MD.com. You'll fit right in over there.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
one more thing,,

theguys in the 70 took a lot more a lot easier and a lot more mixes of orals such as halo dianabol and winstrol taken together!

guys in the 70s had everything free and legal,,they didnt get to our sizes because there was no use of gh slin and t3 together  in a combo because it just was in the beggining stages of experiementing in the 80s,,

good genetics = check republic guy 230-240lb 6'1 10% with little dianabol or winstrol

pro or any top amatuer = alot more than your little head can imagine or believe

its funny that the person who almost died from this talk like that now,,and milos was not on the extreme use but very femiliar with the routine i mention,,+ milos genetics wouldnt allow his arms to be very big no matter what he would take so increasing the doses or products for milos wouldnt help,thats why the seo route taken as last resort,,his other bodypart responded a lot better

its amazing to me that people sit here and thinkthat you can be anything over 220lb 6% 5''11-6'0 on minimal use of hormones,,ANYTHING MORE = CONSTANT REGULAR CONSISTANT USE OF LOTS OF GOODIES

shame on you that you think i come here to make money,,i had so many offers here to write for magazines,,so many offers to sell for big money,,so many offers to open web sites,,,i always refuse because i do not need your money nor the lies here,,i come here for one and one thing only,,i come here for the 18 year old guy from phonix arizona usa that decided to take the bodybuilding route and try to make a living off it,,,i coe here for this guy to see and know what it really takes

fallen angel

garraeth

• Getbig IV

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
I dont believe that ANYONE is humanly able to consume that quantity of drugs without dying or major organ failure... I also dont beleive Pros are skimming by on a only 750\1000migs in combo with a few other anabolics per week.   I dont care what ur genetics are like either...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
another gh15 meltdown what the hell is he talking about
Z

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Guys i can back Milos 100% with this post!!! the astronomical amounts of steroids, gh, insulin etc that the general public think alot of the pro's take is just ridiculous!!!!! I can honestly say having helped alot of amateurs myself prepare for shows is the first thing i do is cut there cycles in half and than maybe half again!!! they have this inscane belief that taking this ridiculous amounts will make this a professional bodbuilder more faster and than get on the Olympia stage!!! achieving a pro card is one thing but competing in the Olympia is the highest level a pro can obtain! but having said does this mean the very top guys in the sport are abusing??? NO WAY!!!! look at the very elite, Jay, Ronnie, Melvin, Dexter, Dennis, Victor, Gustavo etc......these guys have been around in the elite level for almost 10 years!!! WHY??? not because they abuse but like Milos said because they are smart!!!! the guys who come in like a flash and exit just as fast as the guys more likely taking the most risk!

Lee Priest once said "There would be guys in a Mr Olympia audience who have never ever competed taking more gear than the the actual Mr Olympia competitors on stage"!!! nothing could be further from the truth!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
I know someone who has been rocking and mainlining cocaine for 35 years and has not yet ran into the health problems as a lot of pro bodybuilders - 35 years of massive drug use and he is still around.  This leads me to believe that the pros who got sick were on a ton of shit.  More and more I'm running into people who have lived long lives despite drug use and it shows the resiliency of the human body.  The fact that so many pros are getting sick would lead me to believe that without question, their cycles are on the high end and not on the low end.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

The Coach

I also dont beleive Pros are skimming by on a only 750\1000migs in combo with a few other anabolics per week.  

You have much to learn, it's quite possible, I know I can gain at 15lbs just on 400mg test alone without changing my diet much in as little as 2 1/2-3weeks, once your body has reached a certain level, it can respond with little.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
well people wanna believe it's all drugs so they can feel better about themselves
if it's all genetics they dont know what to do with their jealousy and hate
Z

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
On the other end of the spectrum, I seen guys that just look at 250ml a week and gain 15lbs.. So who the F knows? LOL ;D

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
one more thing,,

theguys in the 70 took a lot more a lot easier and a lot more mixes of orals such as halo dianabol and winstrol taken together!

guys in the 70s had everything free and legal,,they didnt get to our sizes because there was no use of gh slin and t3 together  in a combo because it just was in the beggining stages of experiementing in the 80s,,

good genetics = check republic guy 230-240lb 6'1 10% with little dianabol or winstrol

its funny that the person who almost died from this talk like that now,,and milos was not on the extreme use but very femiliar with the routine i mention,,+ milos genetics wouldnt allow his arms to be very big no matter what he would take so increasing the doses or products for milos wouldnt help,thats why the seo route taken as last resort,,his other bodypart responded a lot better

its amazing to me that people sit here and thinkthat you can be anything over 220lb 6% 5''11-6'0 on minimal use of hormones,,ANYTHING MORE = CONSTANT REGULAR CONSISTANT USE OF LOTS OF GOODIES

shame on you that you think i come here to make money,,i had so many offers here to write for magazines,,so many offers to sell for big money,,so many offers to open web sites,,,i always refuse because i do not need your money nor the lies here,,i come here for one and one thing only,,i come here for the 18 year old guy from phonix arizona usa that decided to take the bodybuilding route and try to make a living off it,,,i coe here for this guy to see and know what it really takes

Why would milos lie? He openly says steroids are good for you!!! Can you think of any other pro in the history of bodybuilding that would say such a controversial thing! He wants to debate with doctors on CNN - so don't try and claim he his worried about legal issues!

No one is doubting that pros do massive cycles, never come off, take pain killers etc etc - but your cycle is so extreme its not physically possible! Most have to work in shitty jobs and wouldn't have the time or mental fortitude to constantly pop, pin and neck pharmaceuticals!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
one more thing,,

guys in the 70s had everything free and legal,,they didnt get to our sizes because there was no use of gh slin and t3 together  in a combo because it just was in the beggining stages of experiementing in the 80s,,

...and we're thankfull for it.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com

Wow, someone is sensitive...
Indeed it is maybe YOUR CYCLE as it seems you are having bit of a rage issue + sensitivity issue (consider raising your antiestrogens)...

I never discuss cycles - especially publicly - AND WE ALL KNOW WHY...

But, because of people like you who will insist that some ridiculous and downright dangerous cycles (like one mentioned above) are indeed REAL - some careless people possibly even try to commit suicide (take what you are suggesting)...

PLEASE...consider saying "monkey see monkey do" and realize...while bananas are safe "other things" might NOT be safe at all...And there is EXACT PROBLEM with AS...if you use it wisely - AS could and will enhance your health as CONSTRUCTIVE MEDICAMENTS....but if you abuse it exactly the opposite happens...

STOP THE INSANITY...before is too late.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
You have much to learn, it's quite possible, I know I can gain at 15lbs just on 400mg test alone without changing my diet much in as little as 2 1/2-3weeks, once your body has reached a certain level, it can respond with little.
u are plain stupid..just stfu

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Guys i can back Milos 100% with this post!!! the astronomical amounts of steroids, gh, insulin etc that the general public think alot of the pro's take is just ridiculous!!!!! I can honestly say having helped alot of amateurs myself prepare for shows is the first thing i do is cut there cycles in half and than maybe half again!!! they have this inscane belief that taking this ridiculous amounts will make this a professional bodbuilder more faster and than get on the Olympia stage!!! achieving a pro card is one thing but competing in the Olympia is the highest level a pro can obtain! but having said does this mean the very top guys in the sport are abusing??? NO WAY!!!! look at the very elite, Jay, Ronnie, Melvin, Dexter, Dennis, Victor, Gustavo etc......these guys have been around in the elite level for almost 10 years!!! WHY??? not because they abuse but like Milos said because they are smart!!!! the guys who come in like a flash and exit just as fast as the guys more likely taking the most risk!

Lee Priest once said "There would be guys in a Mr Olympia audience who have never ever competed taking more gear than the the actual Mr Olympia competitors on stage"!!! nothing could be further from the truth!

what i confirmed was TOP PRO BODYBUILDING CYCLE,,after years of years of using less climbing in the ranks,,this is not some out of no where cycle that a new guy that enter a gym takes,,i mentioned it,,this is for the person who got to earn his pro card and been and seen all

all the ones you mentioned know nd do it including me,,

for the last time,,,there is a diff between hawaian kid with 10 inch wrist 296 pounds 6 feet with 25-30% bodyfat and the pro bodybuilder,,the pro bodybuilder never was this hwaian kid and this hawaian kid is not muscle bound nor use the number of products/doses we we do

lastly,,takin big number doesnt mean you will turn pro faster,,,it doesnt mean you will turn pro at all! what it does mean is that you already are a  pro  and THIS IS WHAT YOU USE INORDER TO BE ABLE TO COMPETE WITH THE BIG BOYS AND DO DAMAGE,,

there is major use in top amatuer level and pro level no matter what bullshit someone tell you on here,,go look at the wrstler that murdered his family..the good guy you always liked to like,,,the good guy that in reality was a dealer for wrestlers,,in reality used  doses that we pro bodybuilders use yet couldnt get to our level of development,,,yet! that wrestler used a lot of goodies behind closed doors,,and we are talkin about a wrestler with no physiqe to talk about,,average gym rat physiqe,,,

take those products and put them into guy with genetic reponse ,,,and you get a pro
fallen angel

BigPopa

I tend to believe GH a little more than I would believe anything Milos says at this point, not that I know Milos personally.  Furthermore, there was a video on the steroid board of Ronnie C.  and his tackle box full of drugs and "supplemants", half of which he did not even know what it was.  There was like fifty orals in there.  No telling what else that big fucker is shooting if he is on that many oral anything.  I will say this, the stack GH laid out is extreme in nature but I believe there are some freaks out there that do it while others don't need as much because they have better genetics.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!

I dont disagree with what your saying....   But ummm ya dont go from 235lbs to 275 on 400 migs of test per week and a few dbols... sorry....

The Coach

u are plain stupid..just stfu

Blow me.........don't you have swim practice or something?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
You guys are too funny.  It is a myth that the more juice you take the bigger you'll get.  The body can only assimilate a certain amount.  The rest is pure waste. Pros are not dumb and will not flush their money down the toilets.  That's why they don't take these huge amounts because it is not necessary.All steroids do is help you assimilate more protein into the muscles.  There is a certain limit to what this is.  That is why some schmoes take juice and grow very little while others can balloon up real big.

The Coach

I dont disagree with what your saying....   But ummm ya dont go from 235lbs to 275 on 400 migs of test per week and a few dbols... sorry....

I didn't do that.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
I did that naturally...50lbs in 6 months...half fat, half muscle.

So why not replicate it w/ a bit of anabolics?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Why would milos lie? He openly says steroids are good for you!!! Can you think of any other pro in the history of bodybuilding that would say such a controversial thing! He wants to debate with doctors on CNN - so don't try and claim he his worried about legal issues!

No one is doubting that pros do massive cycles, never come off, take pain killers etc etc - but your cycle is so extreme its not physically possible! Most have to work in shitty jobs and wouldn't have the time or mental fortitude to constantly pop, pin and neck pharmaceuticals!

milos dont exactly lie,,he just stretches and minimize the truth,,he got a gym and is known nd def not annonymous,,the fda and dea is all over his ass,,infact they probably read this right now,,do you think he will say something else?? you saw what they did to ap for dealing narcs/painkillers,,they nailed that poor fella lke there is no tomorrow,,milos wont tell you shit bout shit,,,all the thing milos does here is coveres fire with smoke

milos is not where you answers you so want to know about hormone use is,,he got too much fire around him,,he gotta say what he says
fallen angel