Author Topic: How much do you bench?  (Read 56541 times)

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
Re: How much do you bench?
« Reply #400 on: May 19, 2014, 07:19:52 AM »
315 for 2 today......first one deep second shallow but still good

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #401 on: May 19, 2014, 04:23:49 PM »
315 for 2 today......first one deep second shallow but still good

nice. I know you've been after that for a while
l

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #402 on: May 19, 2014, 05:29:34 PM »
Lol @ the guys in this thread benching more than they squat. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #403 on: May 19, 2014, 05:42:16 PM »
Lol @ the guys in this thread benching more than they squat. ;D
Weaklings.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #404 on: May 19, 2014, 05:52:22 PM »
Weaklings.
How many of these guys could do a legit, below parallel squat with 315?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #405 on: May 19, 2014, 07:08:38 PM »

hai

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #406 on: May 19, 2014, 08:28:36 PM »

easy money.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #407 on: May 19, 2014, 09:15:03 PM »
This is a big dude, wide as fuck too.

the guy is wider than any pic I've seen of ukjeff.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #408 on: May 19, 2014, 09:19:45 PM »
ESF doesn't it bother you being on that much deca? I know some pretty big guys with good physiques, who look really good after they finish a show...I see them 2 months later once they start their offseason with a heft dose of nandrolone and they look way worse. The guys I know who do look good in the offseason don't really use deca. The extra few lbs deca might give you over EQ or something, the shutdown that comes with it, just doesn't seem worth it to me
l

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #409 on: May 19, 2014, 09:59:39 PM »
ESF doesn't it bother you being on that much deca? I know some pretty big guys with good physiques, who look really good after they finish a show...I see them 2 months later once they start their offseason with a heft dose of nandrolone and they look way worse. The guys I know who do look good in the offseason don't really use deca. The extra few lbs deca might give you over EQ or something, the shutdown that comes with it, just doesn't seem worth it to me

not really, since I know it's temporary. the body can always change. if I don't 'need' to be 'ripped', I don't see a reason in staying ripped year 'round. I spent most of a year at sub-5% and it sucked. if I don't have something coming up where I need to be lean/hard/dry, I'd prefer to be a bit puffy. I'm still lean, as I still have abs and serratus and whatnot, but holding water 'feels better'.. joints feel beter and everything feels 'tighter'. the reason I retired from bodybuilding in '04/05 was because I was burned out. I like being able to eat whatever I want, whenever I want. believe me, if I could get 'fat', I would, I really don't care. getting fat doesn't come easy to me no matter what I eat.

the puffy-deca waterweight falls off pretty quickly, so I can be a puffy 235 one day and skip a deca shot that week and next week I'm 230 and I look much bigger because the separation comes out.. having that in the back of my mind makes me not 'freak out' when I'm holding water. I can do 'before and after' pics that are 2 days apart that look like 2 months apart.

I WAS running 6g a week.. 4g test enan and 2g deca with dbol preworkout, but my body would ache 24-7 from the injections (400mg/ml gear all around), so that quickly got cut in half, and then down to just a couple syringes of a test and deca mix just because I was lazy... I'd even go 10days or more between shots recently because of my schedule.

i'll go another couple weeks at this dose and put on another 10lbs or so, then switch up to a 1500 cyp and 500 tren e for a while.

Simple Simon

« Reply #410 on: May 19, 2014, 10:28:12 PM »
not really, since I know it's temporary. the body can always change. if I don't 'need' to be 'ripped', I don't see a reason in staying ripped year 'round. I spent most of a year at sub-5% and it sucked. if I don't have something coming up where I need to be lean/hard/dry, I'd prefer to be a bit puffy. I'm still lean, as I still have abs and serratus and whatnot, but holding water 'feels better'.. joints feel beter and everything feels 'tighter'. the reason I retired from bodybuilding in '04/05 was because I was burned out. I like being able to eat whatever I want, whenever I want. believe me, if I could get 'fat', I would, I really don't care. getting fat doesn't come easy to me no matter what I eat.

the puffy-deca waterweight falls off pretty quickly, so I can be a puffy 235 one day and skip a deca shot that week and next week I'm 230 and I look much bigger because the separation comes out.. having that in the back of my mind makes me not 'freak out' when I'm holding water. I can do 'before and after' pics that are 2 days apart that look like 2 months apart.

I WAS running 6g a week.. 4g test enan and 2g deca with dbol preworkout, but my body would ache 24-7 from the injections (400mg/ml gear all around), so that quickly got cut in half, and then down to just a couple syringes of a test and deca mix just because I was lazy... I'd even go 10days or more between shots recently because of my schedule.

i'll go another couple weeks at this dose and put on another 10lbs or so, then switch up to a 1500 cyp and 500 tren e for a while.
And I bet you didnt take one photograph the entire time.   ::)

Another 10lbs of water, great gains man.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #411 on: May 19, 2014, 10:41:09 PM »
And I bet you didnt take one photograph the entire time.   ::)

Another 10lbs of water, great gains man.

dude... you're entire self-worth is based on telling people on msg boards "I look wayyy better than you".

you wake up in the morning and I bet you 2 bottles of tren that while brushing your teeth you flex your bicep and tell yourself "yea... I look better than that ESFitness.. that's right, i'm the best bodybuilder on Getbig"... I also bet you a bottle of clen that you have pictures of yourself on your phone as screensavers... hoping somebody will notice and comment on them.

great life you have.

Simple Simon

« Reply #412 on: May 20, 2014, 12:24:13 AM »
dude... you're entire self-worth is based on telling people on msg boards "I look wayyy better than you".

you wake up in the morning and I bet you 2 bottles of tren that while brushing your teeth you flex your bicep and tell yourself "yea... I look better than that ESFitness.. that's right, i'm the best bodybuilder on Getbig"... I also bet you a bottle of clen that you have pictures of yourself on your phone as screensavers... hoping somebody will notice and comment on them.

great life you have.
I was going to let it go with a glib comment but seeing as you have had a meltdown I will just add a bit more.

You have NEVER been sub 5%, you will be lucky if you have ever hit 8 or 9, you really have got to be trolling this forum with your posts now, talking about taking six grams and aching from all the shots, telling us what Paul Dillet was taking, newsflash mate, only Paul Dillet knew what Paul Dillet was taking.
And when I flex in the bathroom mirror, its never you I compare myself to, I need motivation, and you sir are certainly no motivation for me.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #413 on: May 20, 2014, 12:37:28 AM »
My gym has this one bench that's so narrow you can't hardly balance on it.

What's up with that?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #414 on: May 20, 2014, 01:03:27 AM »
I was going to let it go with a glib comment but seeing as you have had a meltdown I will just add a bit more.

You have NEVER been sub 5%, you will be lucky if you have ever hit 8 or 9, you really have got to be trolling this forum with your posts now, talking about taking six grams and aching from all the shots, telling us what Paul Dillet was taking, newsflash mate, only Paul Dillet knew what Paul Dillet was taking.
And when I flex in the bathroom mirror, its never you I compare myself to, I need motivation, and you sir are certainly no motivation for me.

I've never been 5%? lol.. keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel beter.

you're absolutely completely fucking pathetic. if you weren't such a coward, you'd hang yourself.

Simple Simon

« Reply #415 on: May 20, 2014, 01:13:40 AM »
I've never been 5%? lol.. keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel beter.

you're absolutely completely fucking pathetic. if you weren't such a coward, you'd hang yourself.
Talks cheap.

I was sub 1% for 2 years straight.  ::)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #416 on: May 20, 2014, 01:34:34 AM »
Talks cheap.

I was sub 1% for 2 years straight.  ::)

talk is cheap? lol

dude... get it through your head, you fucking dimwit... i don't give two shits about what you think of me and i don't give two shits about how you look now or have ever looked in your entire lifetime. i realize that's a hard concept for you to grasp, seeing as how you are obsessed with how everybody else looks, you assume everybody else is just like you... we're not.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #417 on: May 20, 2014, 01:38:58 AM »
This is why you can't pay ESF a compliment.

He posts a pic, fully clothed....someone says he looks OK and he's back to writing paragraphs about his amazing physique like he's Flex Wheeler.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: May 20, 2014, 01:40:20 AM »
talk is cheap? lol

dude... get it through your head, you fucking dimwit... i don't give two shits about what you think of me and i don't give two shits about how you look now or have ever looked in your entire lifetime. i realize that's a hard concept for you to grasp, seeing as how you are obsessed with how everybody else looks, you assume everybody else is just like you... we're not.

you're not equipped for this, tree-hugger. business is not something you're versed in, just tap out.

I've owned businesses, managed businesses, and invested in businesses. Clippers ain't a public company, I assume sterling owns a controlling share, if not 100%. you can't force a man to sell his business. if he were CEO, the board of directors could vote on terminating him, but he's not elected (hired). it's like forcing Sergey and the other guy to sell Google.com..... you can't do it. Sure, you can fire Eric Schmidt (although I believe he's stepped down already... beside the point), but you can't force Sergey and other guy (the owners) to sell.... the same way you can't force zuckerberg to sell his interest in Facebook..... the same way Annaly Capital can't force me to sell my shares because of something other shareholders see me posting on Getbig. that's not how it works kid.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #419 on: May 20, 2014, 01:41:53 AM »
This is why you can't pay ESF a compliment.

He posts a pic, fully clothed....someone says he looks OK and he's back to writing paragraphs about his amazing physique like he's Flex Wheeler.

feel free to quote where i talk about myself as if I'm flex wheeler (or some other great bber whatever)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #420 on: May 20, 2014, 01:42:48 AM »
you're not equipped for this, tree-hugger. business is not something you're versed in, just tap out.

I've owned businesses, managed businesses, and invested in businesses. Clippers ain't a public company, I assume sterling owns a controlling share, if not 100%. you can't force a man to sell his business. if he were CEO, the board of directors could vote on terminating him, but he's not elected (hired). it's like forcing Sergey and the other guy to sell Google.com..... you can't do it. Sure, you can fire Eric Schmidt (although I believe he's stepped down already... beside the point), but you can't force Sergey and other guy (the owners) to sell.... the same way you can't force zuckerberg to sell his interest in Facebook..... the same way Annaly Capital can't force me to sell my shares because of something other shareholders see me posting on Getbig. that's not how it works kid.

you just reposted what i said to Icelord in response to a remark he made about business law.. without the quotes.
 ???

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: May 20, 2014, 01:47:44 AM »
you just reposted what i said to Icelord in response to a remark he made about business law.. without the quotes.
 ???

Epic quote, just looking for a funny reaction. You didn't fall for it.  :-\

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: May 20, 2014, 01:47:56 AM »
talk is cheap? lol

dude... get it through your head, you fucking dimwit... i don't give two shits about what you think of me and i don't give two shits about how you look now or have ever looked in your entire lifetime.
Esf, you might wish to reconsider once you see:

<-- "DAT ASS"
S

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #423 on: May 20, 2014, 01:48:47 AM »
feel free to quote where i talk about myself as if I'm flex wheeler (or some other great bber whatever)

You're not stupid dude....you know what I mean.

You haven't posted any pics that warrant you thinking you're one of the better built guys around here...and the air of authority that comes with that.  

I know, it's stupid...this whole board is stupid...but there is a method to the madness.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #424 on: May 20, 2014, 02:14:07 AM »
You're not stupid dude....you know what I mean.

You haven't posted any pics that warrant you thinking you're one of the better built guys around here...and the air of authority that comes with that.  

I know, it's stupid...this whole board is stupid...but there is a method to the madness.

I've only posted 3 pics. back pic when some fella said i was a twink and ab pic when gal said i was obese, and the pic in this thread. and the 'air of authority' isn't from thinking I'm one of the better built guys, but when it comes to experience with the stuff we use, i have a bit more experience in all areas than a good number.