Author Topic: MILOS: Nasser says you owe him money  (Read 43350 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: MILOS: Nasser says you owe him money
« Reply #125 on: December 06, 2007, 10:08:53 PM »
I trained Achim Albrecht in 95 and I was around these guys..word was back then that if you wanted to know about insulin Milos was the guy to ask. And he was training Nasser ,he showed alot of guys how to get huge. I didnt witness this personally but that was what all the guys were talking about, Milos had the answers.

Hi DCM

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #126 on: December 06, 2007, 11:18:15 PM »
A loan is a loan,no amount of favors will pay it back unless you set it up beforehand.
A

toby2007

• Getbig II
« Reply #127 on: December 07, 2007, 12:49:22 AM »
YoungBlood...are you an idiot?....like I said, he walked away a free man, in cases like Milos', he gave up bigger fish for his freedom, are you that stupid that you can't understand that?.

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #128 on: December 07, 2007, 06:20:28 AM »
Great response by Milos!  So basically Milos is responsible for Nasser’s success and transformation post-94!   ::)

Most of Milos’ reply is about how he discussed his training journals with Nasser, which I don’t see how is relevant to the topic of the thread and accusation that Milos borrowed $2550 from Nasser never to pay him back?  Then near the end he implies that Nasser simply made it up?  So basically Milos gave Nasser the secrets to move up in the ranks after 94, and then in response 12 years later Nasser for no reason blatantly makes up that Milos borrowed $2550 for him?  Wonder where he got that number from. Yup, that sounds like a realistic scenario! 

You’re trying to use to your advantage the fact that Nasser was above repeatedly hounding you over $2550 and instead left it in your hands, to finally get frustrated and come out 12 years later about it, by questioning why he would 12 years lol.

Why would you be debating an argument between others in which you have no relevance, no part and thus no firsthand knowledge?

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #129 on: December 07, 2007, 06:33:18 AM »
Nasser is financially independant.

WOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: December 07, 2007, 08:40:20 AM »
Milos was responsible for Nassers success....at least thats what Achim told me...who's DCM?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: December 07, 2007, 08:56:40 AM »
Milos was responsible for Nassers success....at least thats what Achim told me...who's DCM?

Yes, and "Achim" knows all right?   ::)  Too bad he couldnt use Milos' knowledge to give him anything close to the same type of success as Nasser achieved!

DCM = Delusional Clown Milos.  Where have you been?   ;D

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #132 on: December 07, 2007, 01:47:03 PM »
Question for TEAM MILOS:

WHERE THE FUCK IS NASSER'S MONEY?  >:(
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #133 on: December 07, 2007, 01:53:11 PM »
Here is something everyone with money knows, including our resident millionaires Mindspin and Alex23:

If you have plenty of money, you don't gripe about people from 10 years ago who never paid you back, especially if it's such a tiny amount of money.

To me, that says a lot about Nasser's current financial state. Hopefully, the members of Team Nasser can all chip in and make Nasser whole again. At least that's what Jesus would do if he were running Team Nasser...
BigNationRadio.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: December 07, 2007, 01:55:12 PM »
Here is something everyone with money knows, including our resident millionaires Mindspin and Alex23:

If you have plenty of money, you don't gripe about people from 10 years ago who never paid you back, especially if it's such a tiny amount of money.

To me, that says a lot about Nasser's current financial state. Hopefully, the members of Team Nasser can all chip in and make Nasser whole again. At least that's what Jesus would do if he were running Team Nasser...

I was thinking the same thing and that is generally true about people with a lot of money.  That said, maybe Nasser is a strongly principled person who felt the need to say something in this instance.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: December 07, 2007, 01:55:12 PM »

Nasser did not ASK Milos to pay him back, he just exposed him for being the type to NOT pay back his debts.  Big difference.  Doesnt imply at all that Nasser is short on cash.

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #136 on: December 07, 2007, 02:15:19 PM »

So you think Donald Trump wouldn't rip a guy that screwed him out of few grand 10 years ago?  I think he would.

I don't buy what you're selling.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #137 on: December 07, 2007, 02:37:32 PM »
So you think Donald Trump wouldn't rip a guy that screwed him out of few grand 10 years ago?  I think he would.

I don't buy what you're selling.
Funny you should bring that up. Seeing how he's such a whiny and petty blowhard, Donald Trump probably still bitches about the gumball machine that gypped him out of a half-penny when he was 5. The irony is that Donald Trump has raised the art of stiffing people to another level. At any given moment, he's being sued by a steady supply of New York's top PR and legal firms that have done work for him and haven't been paid. The Donald thinks that merely doing being able to say you've "done business" with him is payment enough.

If you're doing well, why would you bring something like that up?

You don't take shots at people unless they're doing better than you are. You don't bring up old small debts unless you need the money or you're extremely petty. Take your pick!

BigNationRadio.com

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: December 07, 2007, 02:41:56 PM »

We're talking about a guy that hustles his streak stained soiled UNDERWEAR over the internet and seen better days when he wore big purple socks with construction work boots, coochie cutter Daisy Dukes with suspenders over a naked torso doing dumbbell curls.

It aint that hard!
?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: December 07, 2007, 02:43:34 PM »
We're talking about a guy that hustles his streak stained soiled UNDERWEAR over the internet and seen better days when he wore big purple socks with construction work boots, coochie cutter Daisy Dukes with suspenders over a naked torso doing dumbbell curls.

It aint that hard!

Show me one piece of evidence from nasser's site that underwear is sold.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: December 07, 2007, 02:45:05 PM »

You don't take shots at people unless they're doing better than you are. You don't bring up old small debts unless you need the money or you're extremely petty. Take your pick!

Like I said earlier, he did not ask Milos to pay him back, but simply decided to expose DCM for his theft.  He was disappointed in Milos as a friend who took his money, and even though he kept it silent for so many years eventually decided to expose him which he has ever right to do.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: December 07, 2007, 02:48:38 PM »
Show me one piece of evidence from nasser's site that underwear is sold.
It's common knowledge that he slings his worn clothes from photoshoots which is usally camoflauge doorags, string tank tops, and Daisy Duke coochie cutter style jean-shorts. Probably big fluffy pastel colored socks with high-top work boots. Throw in some ripped up flannel sleeveless tops while we're at it.

Probably after him reading about us making fun of him he took it down from his site. I'm sure someone here has those pics saved of his 'garment slinging' days over the net.
?

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: December 07, 2007, 02:51:33 PM »
Guys, please...

You are entitled to calling Nasser petty, poor, etc, but first answer me this:

WHERE THE FUCK IS NASSER'S MONEY?

It reminds me of my former roommate who used to get angry at me and insult me when I would ask him for the rent.  lol, I couldn't give a fuck what you think of me - JUST GIVE ME MY FUCKING MONEY.

You are entitled to free speech and the freedom to form whatever opinion you want of Nasser, but firstly, WHERE THE FUCK IS NASSER'S MONEY?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #143 on: December 07, 2007, 02:52:54 PM »
Funny you should bring that up. Seeing how he's such a whiny and petty blowhard, Donald Trump probably still bitches about the gumball machine that gypped him out of a half-penny when he was 5. The irony is that Donald Trump has raised the art of stiffing people to another level. At any given moment, he's being sued by a steady supply of New York's top PR and legal firms that have done work for him and haven't been paid. The Donald thinks that merely doing being able to say you've "done business" with him is payment enough.

Ed, I like your style, and you often make me laugh.  

I make a good living, have a nice family, and am happy.  But if I saw a guy that owed me $3K walk by me on the street I'd make it be known that I still wanted my money.  I don't think that makes me petty.  

You are using the "Louie Dumps" analogy from A Bronx Tale.

I do find it odd at how many people end up take shots at Misko, it's peculiar.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: December 07, 2007, 02:56:56 PM »
People sometimes say "money doesn't buy happiness."

Fuck that!  Money is SURVIVAL.  You know in other countries, Milos would be killed over having this kind of debt?  Money certainly causes a lot of problems with people, and in almost every case, one of the parties is the one clearly in the wrong.  >:(

Bodybuilding Pro.com

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #145 on: December 07, 2007, 02:57:47 PM »
Guys, please...

You are entitled to calling Nasser petty, poor, etc, but first answer me this:

It reminds me of my former roommate who used to get angry at me and insult me when I would ask him for the rent.  lol, I couldn't give a fuck what you think of me - JUST GIVE ME MY FUCKING MONEY.

You are entitled to free speech and the freedom to form whatever opinion you want of Nasser, but firstly, WHERE THE FUCK IS NASSER'S MONEY?
According to Bob, Nasser never asked for his money or demanded it to be paid back. Therefore, Milos is under no obligation to do anything.

Here's a story. Tell me what you think: My friend Josh was broke and either sleeping on my couch or crashing at his friend Dean's place. A few months later, Josh got a record deal. First check was $380,000 advance. Dean asked to "borrow" $2500. Josh said 'No'. Dean said, "YOU MUTHERFUCKER! You FUCKING OWE ME RENT for the past six months! Fuck the loan, PAY THE BACK RENT BITCH!"

Where do you stand on that?
BigNationRadio.com

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: December 07, 2007, 02:59:44 PM »
Ed, I like your style, and you often make me laugh.  

I make a good living, have a nice family, and am happy.  But if I saw a guy that owed me $3K walk by me on the street I'd make it be known that I still wanted my money.  I don't think that makes me petty.  

You are using the "Louie Dumps" analogy from A Bronx Tale.

I do find it odd at how many people end up take shots at Misko, it's peculiar.
I think whoever is owed MONEY should use Paul Cicero's way of handling it as narrated by Henry Hill(Ray Liotta)

" Oh, you had a fire...FK YOU PAY ME! You're having trouble paying the rent? FK YOU PAY ME! "
?

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: December 07, 2007, 03:00:50 PM »
According to Bob, Nasser never asked for his money or demanded it to be paid back. Therefore, Milos is under no obligation to do anything.

Here's a story. Tell me what you think: My friend Josh was broke and either sleeping on my couch or crashing at his friend Dean's place. A few months later, Josh got a record deal. First check was $380,000 advance. Dean asked to "borrow" $2500. Josh said 'No'. Dean said, "YOU MUTHERFUCKER! You FUCKING OWE ME RENT for the past six months! Fuck the loan, PAY THE BACK RENT BITCH!"

Where do you stand on that?

Before I reply to this, allow me to ask YOU a question:

>:( >:( >:(

In your story, I suppose technically speaking, Josh doesn't owe Dean rent since there wasn't a predetermined arrangement.  However, I think if Josh has any sense of fairness, he should pay him that money.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #148 on: December 07, 2007, 03:01:54 PM »
I think whoever is owed MONEY should use Paul Cicero's way of handling it as narrated by Henry Hill(Ray Liotta)

" Oh, you had a fire...FK YOU PAY ME! You're having trouble paying the rent? FK YOU PAY ME! "

I agree.

"I don't know nothing about the restaurant, all I know is how to sit down and eat the meal".

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #149 on: December 07, 2007, 03:04:48 PM »
I make a good living, have a nice family, and am happy.  But if I saw a guy that owed me $3K walk by me on the street I'd make it be known that I still wanted my money.  I don't think that makes me petty. 
WD40,

You flipped it! You just described the way a MAN handles his BUSINESS. Big difference!

A MAN sees a man who owes him money and says, "where's my money?"

A PRO BODYBUILDER sees a bodybuilder who allegedly owes him money and says, "Wanna train arms today?" and nothing else.
Then 15 years later in a public interview, they bring it up.

I'd be willing to venture a guess that Nasser has NEVER gone up to Milos and asked for "his" money.
BigNationRadio.com