Author Topic: Zimmerman - NOT GUILTY  (Read 8447 times)

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: Zimmerman - NOT GUILTY
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2013, 09:58:11 PM »
hey, I resemble this remark.

Indeed. You are one of the unnamed "godlike contingency" posters.

Cheers.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2013, 05:01:14 AM »
seriously.  Remember Vince recently swearing up and down that they would never let him walk? Both of them pretty much made up facts as they went along, until Rob started realizing the triak wasnt going his way...... then jnstant backtrack even before the trial was halfwY over

he spent a year arguing why he was guilty... but he always made sure to tack in his disclaimer line once a month in case it backfired on him... Dude is a snake plain an simple. (I said from day one the shoot was legal guys!!!)  ::)

He still is guilty regardless of what a jury says.  He killed a boy and lied about the circumstances.  But like OJ, he has somehow managed to get away with it....

Florida is one fucked up place but he won't be celebrating for long.  As far as 333386 is concerned, you had a 1 in 2 chance....its not the lottery
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2013, 05:06:01 AM »

He still is guilty regardless of what a jury says.  He killed a boy and lied about the circumstances.  But like OJ, he has somehow managed to get away with it....

Florida is one fucked up place but he won't be celebrating for long.  As far as 333386 is concerned, you had a 1 in 2 chance....its not the lottery

Lol.   You were sold a bill of goods from the beginning that was based on total bs

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2013, 05:27:05 AM »
Lol.   You were sold a bill of goods from the beginning that was based on total bs

A verdict doesn't change much.  I believe that Zimmerman tried to apprehend Trayvon that night and shot him as a result of Trayvon fighting him to get away.  He lied about the whole incident but unfortunately, we'll never truly know.  

It baffles me that Zimmerman got off for now but I prob would not be celebrating tonight because he's still in deep shit.  For now, he needs to go into hiding...Bin Laden style.  Can't figure out why they are rioting in California???

Till the next case... ::)
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2013, 05:29:13 AM »

A verdict doesn't change much.  I believe that Zimmerman tried to apprehend Trayvon that night and shot him as a result of Trayvon fighting him to get away.  He lied about the whole incident but unfortunately, we'll never truly know. 

It baffles me that Zimmerman got off for now but I prob would not be celebrating tonight because he's still in deep shit.  For now, he needs to go into hiding...Bin Laden style.

This case was NEVER as clear vut as the politicians and media tried to portray

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2013, 05:36:12 AM »

This case was NEVER as clear vut as the politicians and media tried to portray

No case ever is.....Zimmerman may have been found innocent....but he's still as guilty as sin.
A

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2013, 06:02:04 AM »

A verdict doesn't change much.  I believe that Zimmerman tried to apprehend Trayvon that night and shot him as a result of Trayvon fighting him to get away.  He lied about the whole incident but unfortunately, we'll never truly know. 

It baffles me that Zimmerman got off for now but I prob would not be celebrating tonight because he's still in deep shit.  For now, he needs to go into hiding...Bin Laden style.  Can't figure out why they are rioting in California???

Dude, you've had your mind made up ever since day 1 when all the facts weren't even released and just a picture of a cute 12 year old was circulating.  At least I don't remember you lying and fabricating shit like some posters here.

And it's not over for him.

The feds can still go after him.

Let's see...chances Eric Holder will go after him (whilst ignoring the Black Panthers, of course)...

I'll give it 90% chance the Justice Department goes after him.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2013, 06:04:33 AM »
Andreisadouche is crying into his pillow right now.

:D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2013, 07:15:56 AM »

Dude, you've had your mind made up ever since day 1 when all the facts weren't even released and just a picture of a cute 12 year old was circulating.  At least I don't remember you lying and fabricating shit like some posters here.

And it's not over for him.

The feds can still go after him.

Let's see...chances Eric Holder will go after him (whilst ignoring the Black Panthers, of course)...

I'll give it 90% chance the Justice Department goes after him.

wouldnt that be fucked. ... dude is found not guilty by a trial by jury, and the feds go after him anyway. Talk about a mockery of justice.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2013, 07:49:23 AM »
hahaha

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2013, 08:29:01 AM »
wouldnt that be fucked. ... dude is found not guilty by a trial by jury, and the feds go after him anyway. Talk about a mockery of justice.

With Obama weighing in and the libs trying to make this a race issue, do you think they will not?  I think there's a very high probability they will.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2013, 08:35:48 AM »

With Obama weighing in and the libs trying to make this a race issue, do you think they will not?  I think there's a very high probability they will.

Obama can rot in hell.   Most useful piece of dirt ever

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2013, 08:42:16 AM »

So you think there's a good chance he'll go after Zimmerman?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2013, 08:46:04 AM »

So you think there's a good chance he'll go after Zimmerman?

I don't so because that case is even weaker than the murder charge since the 9/11 call speaks for itself. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2013, 09:11:15 AM »
ahem...

As usual, Fury, tony, myself, 333 and a godlike contingency of select posters on this board have been proven correct.

The rest of you suck a dick.

LOL @ godlike consistency

I don't recall the track record of you and your fellow dimwits predictions to be that impressive and your few success were hardly unexpected outcomes

other than the 2010 midterms and this case I can't think of anything else you've been right about

I do give you credit for not going into a Tourette's like racist victory dance like 333 and at least you're not referring to yourself in the third person

I do find it hilarious that you guys take this court case as some kind of personal victory

Since you always been an advocate of racism and violence I assume you won't shed a tear or complain at all if Zimmerman's bloated beaten or bullet ridden carcass shows up on the evening.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2013, 09:13:37 AM »
Im only happy to the extent that it makes oTWINK look like a loser again. 

I don't recall the track record of you and your fellow dimwits predictions to be that impressive and your few success were hardly unexpected outcomes

other than the 2010 midterms and this case I can't think of anything else you've been right about

I do give you credit for not going into a Tourette's like racist victory dance like 333 and at least you're not referring to yourself in the third person

I do find it hilarious that you guys take this court case as some kind of personal victory

Since you always been an advocate of racism and violence I assume you won't shed a tear or complain at all if Zimmerman's bloated beaten or bullet ridden carcass shows up on the evening.   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2013, 09:15:18 AM »
Im only happy to the extent that it makes oTWINK look like a loser again. 

who is OTWINK

is that your nickname for you boyfriend?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2013, 09:24:10 AM »

yet you know that Obama will leave a life of comfort, celebrity and wealth and you will continue to live a life of a ghetto dwelling loser who spends 20 hours a day posting racist bullshit on the internet

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2013, 09:36:32 AM »
yet you know that Obama will leave a life of comfort, celebrity and wealth and you will continue to live a life of a ghetto dwelling loser who spends 20 hours a day posting racist bullshit on the internet

Obama will be divorced and broke within 3 years of leaving offce

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2013, 09:39:02 AM »

Without going into each and every aspect of the political landscape we have correctly predicted, I will list 3 recent occurrences to underscore the examples you cited above:

- Egypt falling apart
- Obamacare being a disaster
- Gun Control not being passed

I don't take this Zimmerman thing as personal victory at all. It was a crude miscarriage of justice that this joke of a case even went to Court in the first place. What makes me feel proud is that a jury could ignore the rabblerousers and race hustlers to reach a verdict consistent with the law. Though it may not be portrayed as such by our biased / delusional media, the Zimmerman verdict is a victory for all Americans-- even a queer, leftist sycophant such as yourself.  

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2013, 09:45:47 AM »
Without going into each and every aspect of the political landscape we have correctly predicted, I will list 3 recent occurrences to underscore the examples you cited above:

- Egypt falling apart
- Obamacare being a disaster
- Gun Control not being passed

I don't take this Zimmerman thing as personal victory at all. It was a crude miscarriage of justice that this joke of a case even went to Court in the first place. What makes me feel proud is that a jury could ignore the rabblerousers and race hustlers to reach a verdict consistent with the law. Though it may not be portrayed as such by our biased / delusional media, the Zimmerman verdict is a victory for all Americans-- even a queer, leftist sycophant such as yourself. 

Yeah, it seems they are taking some joy out of the fact that Zimmerman has to live under threat.  I don't seem to recall all these threats on OJ's life after he was acquitted.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2013, 09:46:29 AM »

Yeah, it seems they are taking some joy out of the fact that Zimmerman has to live under threat.  I don't seem to recall all these threats on OJ's life after he was acquitted.

no one here is taking any joy out of Zimmerman getting off

right ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2013, 09:47:40 AM »

right ?

I am -   Obama looks like the racist shitstain he is, the zealous DA looks horrible, and the leftist media has egg all over its face

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2013, 09:49:22 AM »

right ?

Oh...well, 2 wrongs make a right.  ::)

Of course, that's your standard response for anything Obama does, so I guess it's just par for the course.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2013, 09:52:18 AM »

Oh...well, 2 wrongs make a right.  ::)

Of course, that's your standard response for anything Obama does, so I guess it's just par for the course.

I see

so you criticize those who point out the fact that Zimmerman may live a life of fear but you don't condemn those who take pleasure in the fat that Zimmerman got off

that makes a lot of sense