Author Topic: Zimmerman - NOT GUILTY  (Read 8489 times)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: Zimmerman - NOT GUILTY
« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2013, 09:53:55 AM »
I am -   Obama looks like the racist shitstain he is, the zealous DA looks horrible, and the leftist media has egg all over its face

I was watching this morning and they are still putting up pics of the cute 12 year old against the full grown Zimmerman.

They just can't help themselves.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2013, 09:55:55 AM »
I see

so you criticize those who point out the fact that Zimmerman may live a life of fear but you don't condemn those who take pleasure in the fat that Zimmerman got off

that makes a lot of sense

No, I pointed out in 240's thread that the defense should not be high fiving and partying it up.

As usual, you don't know your facts.

As usual, you have your head up your ass.

As usual, you've earned your nickname...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2013, 09:56:28 AM »

I was watching this morning and they are still putting up pics of the cute 12 year old against the full grown Zimmerman.

They just can't help themselves.

why would you care

don't you think your mother looks at picture of you when you were a kid or thinks about you when you were a kid

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2013, 09:58:57 AM »
why would you care

don't you think your mother looks at picture of you when you were a kid or thinks about you when you were a kid

I'm sure that's got some relevance in your illogical mind, but try to keep up Goebbels.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2013, 09:59:02 AM »

No, I pointed out in 240's thread that the defense should not be high fiving and partying it up.

As usual, you don't know your facts.

As usual, you have your head up your ass.

As usual, you've earned your nickname...

Dumbfuck.

perhaps I misunderstood you

who is the "they" in your statement below

did people on this board not take virtual orgasmic joy in Zimmerman getting off?

Yeah, it seems they are taking some joy out of the fact that Zimmerman has to live under threat.  I don't seem to recall all these threats on OJ's life after he was acquitted.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2013, 10:00:26 AM »

I'm well aware that the jury made that determination

you weren't celebrating last night on this board as if this was some kind of personal victory for you ?

perhaps you recall you claims of godlike ability ?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2013, 10:01:17 AM »

I'm sure that's got some relevance in your illogical mind, but try to keep up Goebbels.

why do you care that a picture of him at 12 is shown somewhere

what's it to you?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2013, 10:02:41 AM »
I'm well aware that the jury made that determination

you weren't celebrating last night on this board as if this was some kind of personal victory for you ?

perhaps you recall you claims of godlike ability ?

Nice attempt at spin. I said "god like contingency" of posters on this board who frequently predict things correctly-- much to the chagrin of people such as yourself. Never designated the credit strictly for myself or claimed anyone has a god like ability to do anything.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2013, 10:06:16 AM »
Nice attempt at spin. I said "god like contingency" of posters on this board who frequently predict things correctly-- much to the chagrin of people such as yourself. Never designated the credit strictly for myself or claimed anyone has a god like ability to do anything.

god like consistency ?

what's the difference you have no "god like" anything except delusions

remind us again of your godlike consistency

what are you like 2 for 20 or something like that

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2013, 10:09:50 AM »
god like consistency ?

what's the difference you have no "god like" anything except delusions

remind us again of your godlike consistency

what are you like 2 for 20 or something like that

Scroll up to my first response to you in this thread. You named 2, I named 3 more. That's 5 recent predictions. Remind me again what I was wrong about? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2013, 10:48:16 AM »
Scroll up to my first response to you in this thread. You named 2, I named 3 more. That's 5 recent predictions. Remind me again what I was wrong about? 

Egypt falling apart is one of your claims

The place was never "together" at any time

It's just one ongoing disaster and likely to continue that way

It's like claiming a rock that is falling is going to continue to fall

Your claim that Obmacare is a disaster is unproven as it's not even in effect yet.

Let's face it man, predicting the Senate is not going to pass legislation on almost ANYTHING is the most likely outcome

Did you make a prediction about the Supreme Court decision on Affordable Care act or on the outcome of the 2012 elections

Also, since you included 333 in your group my statement about the lack of a track record applies more to him than you

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #61 on: July 14, 2013, 10:54:37 AM »

:'(  :'(  :'(

Egypt falling apart is one of your claims

The place was never "together" at any time

It's just one ongoing disaster and likely to continue that way

It's like claiming a rock that is falling is going to continue to fall

Your claim that Obmacare is a disaster is unproven as it's not even in effect yet.

Let's face it man, predicting the Senate is not going to pass legislation on almost ANYTHING is the most likely outcome

Did you make a prediction about the Supreme Court decision on Affordable Care act or on the outcome of the 2012 elections

Also, since you included 333 in your group my statement about the lack of a track record applies more to him than you

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #63 on: July 14, 2013, 07:28:00 PM »
No matter which side of the fence you were on during the trial either rooting for him or against him, one thing is for certain.  His life is basically over now.  Dude will never ever hold a job that is meaningful.  Even if he started his own company he is going to only do 50% of business he should because another 50% is going to be against him and avoid him out of their beliefs of injustice. 

Sad thing is, this dude isn't even interesting enough to write a book about himself and make any $$$ off it to get by. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2013, 07:48:29 PM »
No matter which side of the fence you were on during the trial either rooting for him or against him, one thing is for certain.  His life is basically over now.  Dude will never ever hold a job that is meaningful.  Even if he started his own company he is going to only do 50% of business he should because another 50% is going to be against him and avoid him out of their beliefs of injustice. 

Sad thing is, this dude isn't even interesting enough to write a book about himself and make any $$$ off it to get by. 

Disagree.

he'll make $3mil from a book.   He'll invest.   He'll sit at home, watching tv and pacing.  And eventually, he will find himself more drama, simply out of boredom. 

No way, given his past, personality, ability to lie, and hyper-aggressive personality - I think he will be in trouble again before too long.  Hopefully he moves to another state to do it, though!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2013, 07:54:49 PM »
Disagree.

he'll make $3mil from a book.   He'll invest.   He'll sit at home, watching tv and pacing.  And eventually, he will find himself more drama, simply out of boredom. 

No way, given his past, personality, ability to lie, and hyper-aggressive personality - I think he will be in trouble again before too long.  Hopefully he moves to another state to do it, though!

You should go befriend him.  ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2013, 09:25:17 PM »
Robert Zimmerman seems like an intelligent responsible fellow, dad is a judge, George Zimmerman apparently tutored black kids or something. 

I think they're decent people.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2013, 07:27:52 AM »
No one wants to read a book about a wannabe cop that can't throw a punch and has been heard all over the country getting his ass kicked and screaming like a girl.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2013, 07:29:13 AM »
The Top 10 Myths Surrounding the Trial of George Zimmerman
Category: Web News Plus   Created on Monday, Jul 15 Hits: 1056

The Top 10 Myths Surrounding the Trial of George Zimmerman

1. Zimmerman was told by police not to get out of his car.

Fact: When Zimmerman called police he was already out of his car. Zimmerman never returned to his car even after calling police. While speaking with the 911 operator, the operator asked “Are you following him?” Zimmerman:”Yes.” Operator: “We don’t need you to do that.” At no time was Zimmerman ordered not to get out of his car. The 911 operator has since admitted that 911 operators have no authority to deny a citizen’s pursuit of another while reporting a suspected crime. Also, the 911 operator in this case was not a police officer.

2. Zimmerman racially profiled Trayvon Martin.

Fact: During the 911 call Zimmerman only indicated what he believed Trayvon’s race was when asked by the 911 operator. He actually answered with a lack of certainty as to Martin’s race. While on the phone with 911, Zimmerman indicated that Trayvon was walking back toward him. At that time he got close enough for Zimmerman to see that he was a black male and so indicated to the operator.

Zimmerman’s report to police actually centered on what he thought was the odd behaviour exhibited by Martin. Martin was walking back and forth in the rain while seemingly doing nothing else. Zimmerman believed Martin to be looking at various houses, but we’ve since learned that Martin was in fact having a hands free telephone conversation while Zimmerman was observing him.

Zimmerman also reported that he believed Trayvon Martin to be under the influence of drugs. Trayvon’s autopsy revealed the presence or marijuana in Martin’s system at the time of the incident.

When asked in a television interview if she believed Zimmerman racially profiled Martin, Martin’s stepmother of more than fourteen years indicated that she did not believe that Zimmerman racially profiled Trayvon Martin.

3. Zimmerman used racial slurs while on the phone with 911.

At no time did Zimmerman use racial slurs during the 911 call. The only inflammatory language used by Zimmerman was when he stated, “.... these a__holes they always get away.”, referring to a recent string of burglaries in the area, and when he said “.... it’s f__king cold.” As has been stated, the night was a cold and rainy night. The 911 operator stated that at no time did he hear racial epithets from Zimmerman.

4. The screams on the neighbor’s 911 call were Trayvon Martin.

Although there was conflicting witness testimony during the trial, on the night of his arrest one of the first things Zimmerman told the responding officers was that he was screaming for help, but that nobody responded. When Trayvon’s father listened to the tape he initially indicated that the screams for help were not that of his son. Zimmerman’s neighbors universally stated that they believed the screams were that of Zimmerman.

5. The Stand Your Ground Law is to blame for Trayvon Martin’s death.

While Zimmerman’s council originally cited the “Stand Your Ground” law as one possible reason Zimmerman did not flee rather than shoot Martin and a hearing on that matter was scheduled, counsel eventually concluded that the encounter was a simple case of self defense and therefore opted not to participate in the Stand Your Ground hearing, but instead opted for a jury trial. At no time did the defense invoke the standard as their case included evidence that Zimmerman actually had no opportunity to flee once attacked by Martin and therefore did not require the protection of that particular legal standard.

6. Zimmerman pursued Trayvon Martin as Martin fled.

During the 911 call, Zimmerman indicated that Trayvon had turned back toward Zimmerman and even voiced fear of the teen as he insisted that the police get to the scene quickly. In fact, Zimmerman indicated that he was too far away from Martin to identify his race or to accurately identify his clothing. Only after Trayvon walked back toward Zimmerman did Zimmerman confidently identify Trayvon’s race and clothing. Before Trayvon eventually ran away, Zimmerman indicated that Trayvon had in fact, stopped walking several times, turning back and walking toward Zimmerman

Once Trayvon fled, Zimmerman continued toward where he last saw Martin. Zimmerman refused to give his full address to the 911 operator stating that he feared the teen might still be close by. Once Zimmerman reached where he last saw Martin, Zimmerman alleges that Trayvon Martin then attacked him. This is the case that police officers believe is supported by forensic evidence, witness testimony, and the officers observations from the time they first arrived and throughout Zimmerman’s interrogation.

7. Trayvon did nothing wrong that night.

Except for the gunshot wound to his chest, Trayvon showed no outward signs of violence. Zimmerman on the other hand had contusions to his face and abrasions to the back of his head, leading officers to conclude that he’d been punched and otherwise assaulted by Trayvon.

Had Trayvon lived the criminal charges filed against him would likely have been trespassing, assault, battery, public disturbance, and being under the influence of a controlled substance. This, of course, is not meant to imply that Trayvon would have been convicted of these charges, but nonetheless there is evidence for each of them.

8. The justice system worked as it should.

In filing charges directly, the Special Prosecutor ignored the expertise of responding officers as well as their Police Chief, all of whom concluded that Zimmerman acted in self defense. Rather than impaneling a Grand Jury, which is the usual protocol in criminal cases, the Special Prosecutor filed charges herself. Legal experts nearly universally agree that a grand jury would not likely have brought charges against George Zimmerman. By bypassing both the officers and the Grand Jury system, George Zimmerman was subjected to a trial and additional media scrutiny.

Since the beginning of the trial Zimmerman and defense counsel have received numerous death threats. Nationwide, countless threats of violence and rioting have been levied by those who believe in Zimmerman’s guilt. The judicial system as manipulated by the Special Prosecutor and as presented by the mainstream media has led to a climate of heightened racial tension and public uncertainty with virtually no evidence that race was a factor in Zimmerman’s report or in the eventual shooting that resulted. Virtually no evidence has been presented that indicates wrongdoing by officers or that race was a factor in their decision making process.

9. The police never arrested George Zimmerman.

The first responders immediately disarmed Zimmerman and allowed him to receive medical attention on scene as administered by EMTs. Upon the completion of that treatment, officers immediately arrested Zimmerman. Zimmerman was handcuffed and put in a patrol car until he was taken to the police station, still in handcuffs, and then questioned for an excess of five hours. At that time the arresting officers concluded that Zimmerman had acted in self defense and they released him pending further review. His gun was held as evidence.

10. Had the prosecution charged Zimmerman with Manslaughter, the jury would have convicted.

In Seminole County, Florida a manslaughter charge requires that the prosecution prove an intent to kill. Legal experts almost universally agree that the prosecution failed to prove that Zimmerman intended to kill Trayvon Martin and that doing so was virtually impossible given the evidence.

To hear the actual 911 call made by George Zimmerman CLICK HERE

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #69 on: July 15, 2013, 09:33:21 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/14/zimmerman-nbc-news-lawsuit_n_3596612.html?utm_hp_ref=daily-brief?utm_source=DailyBrief&utm_campaign=071513&utm_medium=email&utm_content=NewsEntry

Zimmerman is going to sue NBC.  Regardless of ones view on the case; what NBC did was wrong.  I hope he wins.  Should be a nice payday.
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #70 on: July 15, 2013, 10:15:07 AM »
No one wants to read a book about a wannabe cop that can't throw a punch and has been heard all over the country getting his ass kicked and screaming like a girl.

Let's hope that's the case

Zimmerman was so fucking stupid he couldn't even get an AA degree from  Seminole State Community College (for quick review - Zimmerman got D's in Introduction to Criminal Justice and Juvenile Delinquency, and a C in a course called Evil Minds -Violent Predators. He failed algebra and astronomy and was placed on academic probation in 2011)

This is the moron who falsely profiled a kid who was doing absolutely nothing wrong

Apparently it's now legal in Florida to be so fucking stupid that you falsely profile someone, stalk them and get into a confrontation with them and then kill them and then claim self defense for a situation created solely by your own stupidity

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2013, 10:17:02 AM »
Stop whining like a bitch - Ashtray started the physical conflict and in the end won the fight but lost the war. 

Let's hope that's the case

Zimmerman was so fucking stupid he couldn't even get an AA degree (for quick review - Zimmerman got D's in Introduction to Criminal Justice and Juvenile Delinquency, and a C in a course called Evil Minds -Violent Predators. He failed algebra and astronomy and was placed on academic probation in 2011)

This is the moron who falsely profiled a kid who was doing absolutely nothing wrong

Apparently it's now legal in Florida to be so fucking stupid that you falsely profile someone, stalk them and get into a confrontation with them and then kill them and then claim self defense for a situation created solely by your own stupidity

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2013, 10:20:34 AM »
Stop whining like a bitch - Ashtray started the physical conflict and in the end won the fight but lost the war. 

don't worry - I won't take over your role as the whiny bitch on this board

just stating facts

this guy is a loser and a moron (proven fact) and he will be back in trouble with the law again eventually

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2013, 12:45:11 PM »
Prediction:

Neighborhood watch reality show with Zimmerman  lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V