Author Topic: Zimmerman - NOT GUILTY  (Read 8376 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Zimmerman - NOT GUILTY
« Reply #100 on: July 16, 2013, 11:38:59 AM »
You are wasting your time.  24KT/JaguarEnterprises has the same level of education as Rachel Jeantel and believes all white people are "creepy ass crackers."  

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/16/justice-department-zimmerman-case_n_3605742.html

Holder is now proceeding on the investigation into Zimm

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #101 on: July 16, 2013, 12:37:10 PM »
You are wasting your time.  24KT/JaguarEnterprises has the same level of education as Rachel Jeantel and believes all white people are "creepy ass crackers."  

I thought I would never indulge in schadenfreude, ...but when all is said & done,
...I think I'm going to have a good 'ole time!

Have a nice life, ...what's left of it. Your world is gonna change in unfathomable proportions.
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #102 on: July 16, 2013, 12:37:48 PM »
I thought I would never indulge in schadenfreude, ...but when all is said & done,

Have a nice life, ...what's left of it. Your world is gonna change in unfathomable proportions.

Is that a threat? 
A

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #103 on: July 16, 2013, 01:06:46 PM »

Is that a threat?  

Yup, and it wouldn't be the first time.  She has said in other threads that she hates evangelicals and has threatened to murder me and other evangelicals.  She is quite the violent, uneducated, bipolar woman.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #104 on: July 16, 2013, 01:12:43 PM »
Yup, and it wouldn't be the first time.  She has said in other threads that she hates evangelicals and has threatened to murder me and other evangelicals.  She is quite the violent, uneducated, bipolar, woman.

I've noticed a definite pattern here.  Most people who are against Zimmerman have a history of threats to others of assault and murder.  ;D

Seriously.... 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: July 16, 2013, 01:15:07 PM »
Is that a threat?  

Not it's not a threat. It is a diagnosis.

Loco's hubris, and ignorance has blinded him to the cliff he's heading straight for.

If it's any consolation, he exhibits such levels of ignorance, I doubt he will even recognize his predicament as he plunges over the cliffs edge...he might not even realize it as he makes a nasty splat at the bottom.

He will keep spewing his lies, ...but they will catch up to him in the end.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: July 16, 2013, 01:20:17 PM »
I've noticed a definite pattern here.  Most people who are against Zimmerman have a history of threats to others of assault and murder.  ;D

Seriously.... 

I'm not against Zimmerman. I am against the verdict,
...and the disgusting situation that exists that could lead to such a travesty.

I make no threats, and I assault no one. The same cannot be said for many of the posters here however who demonstrate feeble & transparent attempts at psychological assault everyday. How miserable their pathetic little lives must be.  :'(
w

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #107 on: July 16, 2013, 01:23:46 PM »
I've noticed a definite pattern here.  Most people who are against Zimmerman have a history of threats to others of assault and murder.  ;D

Seriously....  

24KT/JaguarEnterprises definitely fits this pattern.  Apparently, she is now planning on slamming my head into the pavement and then pushing me off a cliff.

Loco's hubris, and ignorance has blinded him to the cliff he's heading straight for.

If it's any consolation, he exhibits such levels of ignorance, I doubt he will even recognize his predicament as he plunges over the cliffs edge...he might not even realize it as he makes a nasty splat at the bottom.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #108 on: July 16, 2013, 01:24:54 PM »
I'm not against Zimmerman. I am against the verdict,
...and the disgusting situation that exists that could lead to such a travesty.

I make no threats, and I assault no one. The same cannot be said for many of the posters here however who demonstrate feeble & transparent attempts at psychological assault everyday. How miserable their pathetic little lives must be.  :'(

What is your argument against the verdict?  Please be rational and avoid emotional pleas. 
A

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: July 16, 2013, 01:25:36 PM »
24KT/JaguarEnterprises definitely fits this pattern.  Apparently, she is now planning on slamming my head into the pavement and then pushing me off a cliff.

::)  You named yourself appropriately! Loco!
w

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #110 on: July 16, 2013, 01:29:34 PM »

Seriously.... 

24KT = jaguarenterprises

I FVCKING HATE DELUSIONAL EVANGELICALS  >:(

You are fvcking certifiable in your delusion & denial.
It's the goddamn evangelicals who make it a political issue. Get real!!!

I will welcome the day that religion is forced underground!

Any evangelical I off, is gonna be one who trys imposing themself on me. There's a big difference.

It's like someone on here once said "I'll shoot the fvckers if I have to."

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: July 16, 2013, 01:32:05 PM »
What is your argument against the verdict?  Please be rational and avoid emotional pleas. 

I didn't waste one bit of my precious time watching the trial. According to those that did, there were numerous mistakes made on the part of the prosecution, not only in presenting the case, but also in jury selection. Bottom line is verdicts are based upon evidence permitted within the trial.

No matter what a jury of 12 men or women decide, verdicts are not always just.
The adage "Justice is Blind" could not prove truer in this case.

Bottom line is an unarmed teen is shot dead in his own neighborhood by an entity charged with protecting him in his neighbourhood. It is what it is... and it's fvcked.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: July 16, 2013, 01:33:58 PM »
Like anything else... it is what it is, ...but those with the desire to will read anything they want into it regardless.
w

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #113 on: July 16, 2013, 01:36:07 PM »
I didn't waste one bit of my precious time watching the trial. According to those that did, there were numerous mistakes made on the part of the prosecution, not only in presenting the case, but also in jury selection. Bottom line is verdicts are based upon evidence permitted within the trial.

Bottom line is an unarmed teen is shot dead in his own neighborhood by an entity charged with protecting him in his neighbourhood. It is what it is... and it's fvcked.

I'm not trying to troll or anything, I'm just curious because I can't understand your thinking on this.

Is it that you don't believe Trayvon attacked Zimmerman or you don't think Zimmerman should have defended himself?

Zimmerman shouldn't have got into the situation, but following someone and asking question certainly isn't a crime by any stretch. 

???

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #114 on: July 16, 2013, 01:36:56 PM »

Wait, you didn't follow the trial?  Your information is second hand?  Why do you feel qualified  to make statements and to be upset when you admit you know only what other people told you?
A

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 16, 2013, 01:46:54 PM »
Wait, you didn't follow the trial?  Your information is second hand?  Why do you feel qualified  to make statements and to be upset when you admit you know only what other people told you?

I'm not basing this on "what other people told me"
I'm basing it on the bottom line: An unarmed kid in his own neighbourhood was shot & killed in his own neighbourhood on his way home, by an entity charged with protecting him in his own neighbourhood. That is the bottom line, ...and that death should not have occurred.

I realize verdicts are based upon whatever "evidence" is brought out in trial, and verdicts can go either way because of what comes out in trial, ...however, verdicts do not always reflect justice. This kid should not have died. Bottom line. There's nothing emotional about it, ...it is common sense.
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #116 on: July 16, 2013, 01:48:40 PM »
I'm not basing this on "what other people told me"
I'm basing it on the bottom line: An unarmed kid in his own neighbourhood was shot & killed in his own neighbourhood on his way home, by an entity charged with protecting him in his own neighbourhood. That is the bottom line, ...and that death should not have occurred.

I realize verdicts are based upon whatever "evidence" is brought out in trial, and verdicts can go either way because of what comes out in trial, ...however, verdicts do not always reflect justice. This kid should not have died. Bottom line. There's nothing emotional about it, ...it is common sense.

I'm sorry but you need to take time to read about the case before you give opinions.  Is this racial for you? Do you feel compelled to support Martin because of race?  You can be honest.
A

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: July 16, 2013, 01:50:40 PM »
I'm not trying to troll or anything, I'm just curious because I can't understand your thinking on this.

Is it that you don't believe Trayvon attacked Zimmerman or you don't think Zimmerman should have defended himself?

Zimmerman shouldn't have got into the situation, but following someone and asking question certainly isn't a crime by any stretch. 

???

It is that this child should not have died!!! PERIOD!
Even if Zimmerman had been found guilty, ...there would still have been no justice.
Trayvon is dead, ...and he's not coming back. A young life has been snuffed out.
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #118 on: July 16, 2013, 01:52:43 PM »
Even if Zimmerman had been found guilty, ...there would still have been no justice.
Trayvon is dead, ...and he's not coming back. A young life has been snuffed out.

But that happens all the time.  Kids are killed and kill each other daily. Why is it important to you now?  What about this case makes it any different than the other kids being killed?
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: July 16, 2013, 01:56:17 PM »

::)  ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: July 16, 2013, 01:59:16 PM »
I'm sorry but you need to take time to read about the case before you give opinions.  Is this racial for you? Do you feel compelled to support Martin because of race?  You can be honest.

I was not commenting about the "case", ...but rather the "verdict"

There is absolutely nothing racial about it.
You've been on this board long enough, ...and have read far too many of my posts on the issue of race to know it is not, never has been, or ever will be a racial thing for me. I transcend race, tho many on here, and in society cannot.

For me it is about an unarmed child on his way home being killed in his own neighbourhood, at the hands of an entity charged with protecting him.

This situation does highlight the perils of racial profiling, ...however, if you take the racial aspect out of it, ...the bottom line is an innocent kid was killed in his own neighbourhood on his way home, by an entity charged with protecting him in his own neighbourhood. Can you not see what is wrong with that picture?
w

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #121 on: July 16, 2013, 02:03:32 PM »

Bottom Line:  An unarmed kid in his own neighborhood attacked an entity charged with protecting him, slammed his head into the pavement, and was shot & killed while struggling to take such entity's gun away from him to kill such entity with his own gun.  

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: July 16, 2013, 02:04:18 PM »
But that happens all the time.  Kids are killed and kill each other daily. Why is it important to you now?  What about this case makes it any different than the other kids being killed?

What makes you think I do not care about other kids being killed daily?
The only thing about this case that makes it different from the other kids being killed daily, is that western newsmedia has exploited it for ratings & profit. It is not all of a sudden important to me. It is what it is... and I have chosen not to get caught up in the media manipulations, or the means of distraction those with an agenda wanted it to be. It is what it is... and the trial is over... a verdict rendered... and justice yet to be served.
w

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #123 on: July 16, 2013, 02:06:23 PM »

You've been on this board long enough, ...and have read far too many of my posts on the issue of race to know it is not, never has been, or ever will be a racial thing for me. I transcend race, tho many on here, and in society cannot.

For me it is about an unarmed child on his way home being killed in his own neighbourhood, at the hands of an entity charged with protecting him.

This situation does highlight the perils of racial profiling, ...however, if you take the racial aspect out of it, ...the bottom line is an innocent kid was killed in his own neighbourhood on his way home, by an entity charged with protecting him in his own neighbourhood. Can you not see what is wrong with that picture?

I understand this. 

What makes you think I do not care about other kids being killed daily?
The only thing about this case that makes it different from the other kids being killed daily, is that western newsmedia has exploited it for ratings & profit. It is not all of a sudden important to me. It is what it is... and I have chosen not to get caught up in the media manipulations, or the means of distraction those with an agenda wanted it to be. It is what it is... and the trial is over... a verdict rendered... and justice yet to be served.

Not just the media.  The media wouldn't be able to get away with all this nonsense if people didnt want to believe it.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: July 16, 2013, 02:07:36 PM »

Fucking please - trayvon was 6 2 posed w a gun, high on drugs, gold teeth, called himself nolimitnigga, was on suspension for fighting, etc

spare me this unarmed innocent child bs