Author Topic: Derek Anthony - the truth about him - not all these rumors  (Read 105339 times)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Re: the truth not all these rumors. ABOUT DEREK ANTHONY
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2012, 03:16:09 PM »
ps im seeing someone a beautiful nurse that helped me through all this and prob going to propose

I'm guessing it's a male nurse ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2012, 03:17:34 PM »
 You've told people you had two heart attacks. One minute you're a heart attack machine with kidney failure and now,suddenly, you're healthy and just cleaning a bit of blood a few times a week. It gets better, you're also dating Florence Nightingale.

All this self-destruction and you weren't even a competitive bodybuilder.

Derek Anthony = A cautionary tale of copious drug abuse - rec and AAS - and ultra high-risk bisexual behaviour.

O

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2012, 03:19:03 PM »
If this is actually Derek, he's in denial just like many other steroid users who blame the issue on genetics. Also, didn't he say on his radio show he had a small heart attack, now suddenly there's no heart attack. Let's get the story and facts atraight here and being on dialysis is NOT normal life. As Derek said himself in the radio show, it's horrific.

Despite being a total douche asshole for years on this board, I hope he gets his health back as much as possible.
[/i]

Kidney problems in BB usually are caused by diuretics abuse. Of course he blames his genetics: other guys used even more than he did, and they seem fine! If everyone's a user, and his body collapses, it must be his genetics.
Ah, the logic of an addict..

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2012, 03:29:31 PM »
no offence but synthol looks like shit. I don't care if you gain 1 - 3 inches.  a truely ripped bodypart blows away any synthol'd up bodypart. and you should of stayed away from synthol, you would have looked much better. but all this is hindsight and we all make mistakes.

anyways get well Derek.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2012, 03:36:00 PM »
High blood pressure induced by steroids, high protein diet, high muscle metabolites in blood by training, all this going on and on for years without rest doesn't improve anyone's organs health.

Of course diuretics and narcotics don't help.

Hope your health get's better, dialisis can be a prison sentence.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2012, 04:18:24 PM »
i wonder if DA's father, and Grandfather, and great Grandfather, and Great Great Grandfather , danced around men in thongs for a buck

Living the dream.....
 ::)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2012, 04:24:30 PM »

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2012, 04:25:55 PM »
derek's now finding out the hard way that now he's a fucked up tiny tit, all his queer boy fans have deserted him and moved onto the next hunk of brainless muscle willing to flex and preen for them on cam. derek will end up back on the sauce and doing fully nude cam shows for his fans here at getbig  :-X

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2012, 04:29:48 PM »
derek's now finding out the hard way that now he's a fucked up tiny tit, all his queer boy fans have deserted him and moved onto the next hunk of brainless muscle willing to flex and preen for them on cam. derek will end up back on the sauce and doing fully nude cam shows for his fans here at getbig  :-X

A walking, talking stay in school message for today's "yoots".
 ;D

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2012, 04:51:18 PM »
Living the dream.....
 ::)

[/i]

He is living their wet dreams    ;D    8)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2012, 05:41:21 PM »

All the best Derek.  Hope you make it through this process complications-free!

Get well soon!

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2012, 07:04:57 PM »
I had the flu this weekend and I thought i was sick, this dude is on dialysis but he says he's healthy and he feels good  ??? I guess he's a really positive person

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2012, 07:09:57 PM »
how much gear was he using exactly? given some of the doses some of you guys take and are more or less fine, it must have been a FUCK ton.  :o

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2012, 07:19:41 PM »
Boo hoo. We don't care anymore.

Get on with your fucking life and quit expecting sympathy or thinking that anybody gives a fuck about you.

Too little too late. You're irrelevant to the bodybuilding community.

Quit trying to make it like you're some big "comeback" story by actually taking your health seriously.

And LOL at you falling for a fucking nurse you've known for less than 2 months. She must have an IQ of 8 to actually have any kind of attraction to you.

L.L

« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2012, 07:20:05 PM »
wish u well but why dont you take this time to educate youngsters about drug and synthol abuse ..you can start by stop selling that oil shit off your website..

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2012, 07:25:41 PM »
He won't learn. Once he is better, he will start pumping drugs back into his body, then he will blame his hereditary.  ::)

Its funny, bc he always stated how he looked better than everyone. Now he probably looks worse than everyone on this forum
X

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2012, 07:27:55 PM »
Man bodybuilding eats some people alive. This isn't very good commentary for other abusers.

Hopefully the destructive results of past decisions will finally crack Dereks ego open. It still looks pretty strong.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2012, 09:34:19 PM »
Get well soon derek..

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2012, 09:36:15 PM »
Man bodybuilding eats some people alive. This isn't very good commentary for other abusers.

Hopefully the destructive results of past decisions will finally crack Dereks ego open. It still looks pretty strong.
It was a lot more than steroids that fucked DA up. He just won't admit it. The guy was probably popping percs and oxys like candy and who knows what else.
T

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2012, 09:38:13 PM »
I was about to post a pic of a tombstone...can't do it lol

Hope things turn around for you man. Get a real job, start a family, leave this cult and don't look back...ever

SomeKindofMonster

• Getbig III
  • RC is SomeKindOfMonster
« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2012, 09:46:18 PM »
I remember several years ago; b4 any of the pics
with marks on his arms...Derek posted "that because
of his lifestyle he had already probably taken off 15
years of his life." A very real and honest statement
if you ask me. When your young you feel invincible
and many times don't have the maturity or wisdom
to realize what your actions may create for your future.
Derek was just a young stud that didn't have the genetic
constitution for what he was doing to his body.
   Others like a Levrone from what I've heard did what
was chemically necessary to be a great pro and a heavy
drinker at the same time and came out fine so far.
Just a different genetic constitution for the lifestyle.
Many have suffered the consequences of the extreme
lifestyle of chemical warfare bodybuilding.  

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2012, 09:49:05 PM »
I remember several years ago; b4 any of the pics
with marks on his arms...Derek posted "that because
of his lifestyle he had already probably taken off 15
years of his life." A very real and honest statement
if you ask me. When your young you feel invincible
and many times don't have the maturity or wisdom
to realize what your actions may create for your future.
Derek was just a young stud that didn't have the genetic
constitution for what he was doing to his body.
   Others like a Levrone from what I've heard did what
was chemically necessary to be a great pro and a heavy
drinker at the same time and came out fine so far.
Just a different genetic constitution for the lifestyle.
Many have suffered the consequences of the extreme
lifestyle of chemical warfare bodybuilding.  
GENETICS ARE EVERYTHING REGARDING LONGEVITY!
T

leadhead

• Getbig III
Re: Derek Anthony - the truth about him - not all these rumors
« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2012, 09:52:25 PM »
I hope everything turns out well for you Derek but in turn, I also hope it humbles your attitude. Good luck and as much as you seem like an ass sometimes I do sincerely hope you turn it around.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2012, 10:28:19 PM »
There is a lot of denial going on in this thread and not all of it is by Derek. News flash, dancing around in a thong for schmoes does not cause kidney failure or high blood pressure. Accusing folks us using recreational drugs while glossing over the negative effects of steroid abuse is very transparent thinking which reads, I won't get high blood pressure or suffer kidney failure if I use/abuse steroids. People, like Derek, who are predisposed to high blood pressure because of their heredity must exercise even more caution and restraint about things others can get away with. One of the possible side effects of weight training and gaining huge muscles/excess weight regardless of how one does it is high blood pressure. High blood pressure can cause kidney and heart failure.

Heredity Isn’t A Guarantee

If you do have a family history of high blood pressure, it doesn’t necessarily mean you will develop high blood pressure yourself and if your family doesn’t have a history of high blood pressure, you should still make every effort to control environmental factors in your life that can cause it. You should strive to maintain a healthy weight and make sure you get plenty of exercise. You should also pay attention to your diet and limit your intake of sodium and prepackaged or canned foods that contain high amounts of it.

While many think of the term "steroids" as something used to pump bodybuilders up, the truth is a large portion of the American population takes a form of steroid in an attempt to reduce inflammation. Like all medicines, these steroid forms are not without their side effects, such as hypertension (also known as high blood pressure).

Q : Can I ever get off dialysis?
A : Most patients are on dialysis for the rest of their lives or until they receive a transplant. Only a small percentage of patients recover function.

Q : Once diagnosed with Chronic Kidney Disease, is it necessary to dialyze in order to live?
A : Yes, ESRD is irreversible. The patient will have to choose a treatment option in order to continue with life. Mortality rate is 100% if the patient does not dialyze or transplant. Remember, while the person is waiting for a transplant, they still have to dialyze until chosen as an organ recipient.

In addition to stressing the heart, being overweight causes your body to retain more sodium than it normally would. You have probably heard your doctor or other health professionals warn about the dangers of excess sodium for heart health, and there is a good reason why. The American Association of Kidney Patients (AAKP) warns that excess sodium causes your body to retain water, which increases blood volume. This additional volume impacts the veins and arteries, which adapt and thicken just like the heart. As the arteries get thicker, the heart must work harder to pump blood throughout the body.

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: April 16, 2012, 10:40:07 PM »
When people were trying to tell you that something was wrong with you and your face looked all bloated and shit like and that you had aged 20 years, why did you not listen or even acknowledge what was happening?  Instead, in classic DA style you bad mouthed people and stated that you were 'off season' and had gained a little weight. Bullshit man, you have made bad choices every step of the way now it's time to shut the fuck up and take care of yourself, no more bullshitting and shit talking. Drop your ego and your attitude problem and humble yourself to the real meaning of life. Oh, and if you can try and stay away from the synthol, I've heard it may fuck up the body.