Author Topic: Derek Anthony - the truth about him - not all these rumors  (Read 105801 times)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: the truth not all these rumors. ABOUT DEREK ANTHONY
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2012, 08:30:48 AM »
Brutal thread, even by GB standards.

G

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2012, 08:34:19 AM »
thanks for all the emails support and love. im doing well ,working living a normal life just have to clean my blood three days a week levels are getting better. i feel so much better, look so much better. thanks everyone.  i did not have two heart attacks it was  chest pains in one of them and high blood pressure.do to toxins building up in the face,stomach face feet that wasnt being filtered out.  im doing well there filtering my blood for the last month and im on the proper meds. i lost 10 pounds of water weight cause the kidneys werent filtering out toxins do to high blood pressure.and not staying consistant with proper medicine. ps im seeing someone a beautiful nurse that helped me through all this and prob going to propose. its hereditery runs in my family. father,grandfather, and other grandfather all had blood pressure problems. thanks again for all the love and support

derek anthony

big show thursday night  dashow 103 

live life everyday like its your last ! no regrets . health and hapiness to all.

like she'd marry you , you fucking loser  ::)

poor derek still blaming the old 'blood preasure'

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2012, 08:34:48 AM »
I do not know how to feel about this, I do hope you get better, and I also do hope you get rejected for being a massive idiot,.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2012, 08:35:10 AM »
getting your blood cleaned 3 times a week... you are sick as fuck bro

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2012, 08:36:03 AM »
Will you be a mod and guest speak at Alex and Nasser's GH15's new website?

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2012, 08:53:34 AM »
GET WELL SOON!!

You may not be a saint, but nobody serves anything like this at such a young age. Good luck at sorting out health and other issues.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2012, 08:54:52 AM »
thanks guys i will work on it

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2012, 08:56:36 AM »
Wishing you good health!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2012, 09:33:09 AM »
I was wondering why I stopped receiving random pms from you threatening to kick my ass next time you see me at the local bodybuilding expo...

Local online forum bully isn't so tough since laying in a hospital bed with tubes up his nose.

Cashfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2012, 09:34:29 AM »
Brutal thread, even by GB standards.

He wont recover.

Transplant maybe, but not really recover.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2012, 09:35:13 AM »
Toxin build-up causing a puffy face?

Stop storing jism in your chipmunk cheeks Derek and that will go away.
 ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2012, 09:38:17 AM »
Tbombz always says anal feels like a rough prostate massage.  have you and tbombz compared what it feels like having a cock up your ass.  Just curious if your notes match up.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2012, 10:57:38 AM »
get well soon

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2012, 11:15:54 AM »
Denial of the year.

"I'm not on dyalisis and very sick, I'M living a normal life just have to get my blood cleaned 3 times a week".  ::) ::)

and you forgot this gem:

its hereditery runs in my family. father,grandfather, and other grandfather all had blood pressure problems.

yeah, cause steroid and synthol abuse have nothing to do with it either haha.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2012, 11:16:59 AM »
im not worried about taking gear i just want to be alive and healthy. what happened? not medicating my blood pressure properly and consistant, hereditery, and past steroid abuse.
basically you have no idea what happened to you and you  just feel lucky you re still alive. You now look like shit, worse than a natural, and are on dialysis for life. And still, whoring for attention on the internet. At this point you re only going to get laughed at.

May you serve as one of the worst example not to follow for young insecure teens with no decent father figures who might be tempted to go the loser's lifestyle you chose.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2012, 11:25:03 AM »
thanks for all the emails support and love. im doing well ,working living a normal life just have to clean my blood three days a week levels are getting better. i feel so much better, look so much better. thanks everyone.  i did not have two heart attacks it was  chest pains in one of them and high blood pressure.do to toxins building up in the face,stomach face feet that wasnt being filtered out.  im doing well there filtering my blood for the last month and im on the proper meds. i lost 10 pounds of water weight cause the kidneys werent filtering out toxins do to high blood pressure.and not staying consistant with proper medicine. ps im seeing someone a beautiful nurse that helped me through all this and prob going to propose. its hereditery runs in my family. father,grandfather, and other grandfather all had blood pressure problems. thanks again for all the love and support

derek anthony

big show thursday night  dashow 103 

live life everyday like its your last ! no regrets . health and hapiness to all.

I'm happy that it is because of your genetics running in your family. It is clearly sure that you won't have a family, which means you will not pass your defective genes to the next generation.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2012, 11:32:18 AM »
he guise, im off to clean my self inflicted toxic blood again. brb ;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2012, 11:35:22 AM »
DO YOU THINK YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU TYPING IN CAPS FOR SO MANY YEARS AND HAVING SEVERAL MELTDOWNS ON GETBIG?? I NOTICED YOU NOW TYPE in lower case AND NOT ALL LOUD AND SHIT!!

e-CAPS, its serious fucking business, killer of blood pressure

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2012, 11:41:14 AM »
basically you have no idea what happened to you and you  just feel lucky you re still alive. You now look like shit, worse than a natural, and are on dialysis for life. And still, whoring for attention on the internet. At this point you re only going to get laughed at.

May you serve as one of the worst example not to follow for young insecure teens with no decent father figures who might be tempted to go the loser's lifestyle you chose.

pathetic derek. a short lifetime of pimpin' himself to webcam schmoes and message board loudmouths. certainly wasn't worth the price he's paying now  :-\

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2012, 11:44:22 AM »
The old "it runs in my family" excuse!
::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2012, 11:47:47 AM »
ps im seeing someone a beautiful nurse that helped me through all this and prob going to propose.
About as heartfelt as a deathbed confession. Oh brother.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2012, 11:49:00 AM »
The old "it runs in my family" excuse!
::)

i wonder if DA's father, and Grandfather, and great Grandfather, and Great Great Grandfather , danced around men in thongs for a buck

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2012, 12:26:02 PM »
i wonder if DA's father, and Grandfather, and great Grandfather, and Great Great Grandfather , danced around men in thongs for a buck

:D

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2012, 02:20:11 PM »
I believe DA fried his kidneys using narcotics. They were probably fucked due to hbp from gear but the narcotics pushed him over.
T

jakesonyou

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2012, 03:04:08 PM »
should have left the forum long ago.  you make bodybuilders look bad by calling yourself one.

I was neutral to your posts in the past but you are beyond pathetic.

You go the cheap route like Kenny Wheeler and inject multiple bodyparts with synthol.

Your gym videos are pathetic.  It's not about how much you lift, but the fact that you are whoring yourself to the camera.  Nothing impressive.

You deny this, deny that, deny this, deny that.  Looks like it's the first time you admit you screwed up... BIG time.  No wait you are still making excuses in this thread.

You challenge people to fights over the internet.  I haven't heard of any of these happening in reality yet.  Fact is you try to fight someone in real life and they could pop you with a pin and oil would go everywhere.

Lame and more lame.

I don't like you and that's all I will say for now.