Author Topic: Derek Anthony - the truth about him - not all these rumors  (Read 105346 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Derek Anthony - the truth about him - not all these rumors
« Reply #100 on: April 17, 2012, 12:48:14 PM »
Get well.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #101 on: April 17, 2012, 01:56:17 PM »
The part about the nurse is obviously made up...Like nurses are lining up to get with guys who have no job, wear a wig and are on a dialysis machine for the rest of their life. Come on bro. Why not just say a doctor or lawyer like other Getbiggers on here?

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: April 17, 2012, 02:11:30 PM »
Dialysis is no joke.
Hope you recover as much as possible.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #103 on: April 17, 2012, 02:18:17 PM »
Dialysis is no joke.
Hope you recover as much as possible.
It's a slow death, seriously.
T

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: April 17, 2012, 02:38:48 PM »
The part about the nurse is obviously made up...Like nurses are lining up to get with guys who have no job, wear a wig and are on a dialysis machine for the rest of their life. Come on bro. Why not just say a doctor or lawyer like other Getbiggers on here?

;D

even at deaths door, he can't help  the bullshit  ::)

she probably just goes about her job professionally. smiling, courteous.. and dizzy derek thinks that he's fucking in there.. like he's the best she could ever do.. deluded cunt !!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #105 on: April 17, 2012, 06:38:10 PM »
;D

even at deaths door, he can't help  the bullshit  ::)

she probably just goes about her job professionally. smiling, courteous.. and dizzy derek thinks that he's fucking in there.. like he's the best she could ever do.. deluded cunt !!

lol. spot on

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #106 on: April 17, 2012, 06:58:22 PM »
 You guys have to shit on everything. Derek and his nurse are very, very happy together.

O

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #107 on: April 17, 2012, 07:13:54 PM »
There is a lot of denial going on in this thread and not all of it is by Derek. News flash, dancing around in a thong for schmoes does not cause kidney failure or high blood pressure. Accusing folks us using recreational drugs while glossing over the negative effects of steroid abuse is very transparent thinking which reads, I won't get high blood pressure or suffer kidney failure if I use/abuse steroids. People, like Derek, who are predisposed to high blood pressure because of their heredity must exercise even more caution and restraint about things others can get away with. One of the possible side effects of weight training and gaining huge muscles/excess weight regardless of how one does it is high blood pressure. High blood pressure can cause kidney and heart failure.  
i have hypertension and kidney disease, I was told to stop weight training (at the time)...it runs in my family...I was also told that chances are great that I will be on dialysis or need a kidney transplant in about 10 yrs---now, i am not going to try to get big as I can get, if I know these odds, nor am i going to be doing rec drugs, drinking, or doing PEDS that i know may hinder my health
Now, I am guessing Derek knew of his family history---yet, he was/has been steadily using the drugs, synthol, getting ink (the skin is like a third kidney) and whatever, and talking smack, and not taking care of health, in fact being down right reckless with it. It shows that there is some underlying mental issue with him. Why can't he understand this? Why is he in such denial?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: April 17, 2012, 07:47:16 PM »
i have hypertension and kidney disease, I was told to stop weight training (at the time)...it runs in my family...I was also told that chances are great that I will be on dialysis or need a kidney transplant in about 10 yrs---now, i am not going to try to get big as I can get, if I know these odds, nor am i going to be doing rec drugs, drinking, or doing PEDS that i know may hinder my health
Now, I am guessing Derek knew of his family history---yet, he was/has been steadily using the drugs, synthol, getting ink (the skin is like a third kidney) and whatever, and talking smack, and not taking care of health, in fact being down right reckless with it. It shows that there is some underlying mental issue with him. Why can't he understand this? Why is he in such denial?

If this is all true, and I suspect there is truth in what you say, then what is the point of all these posters making a joke of his misfortune? Like I said in another post, Derek is not the only one in denial around here.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #109 on: April 17, 2012, 07:55:34 PM »
If this is all true, and I suspect there is truth in what you say, then what is the point of all these posters making a joke of his misfortune? Like I said in another post, Derek is not the only one in denial around here.
It's not so much as a joke, he comes here and makes himself out to be a "Big Dawg" talking down to everybody, when he dances around in thongs for men and has  progressively gotten worse over the yrs...he's like a caricature of his former self...he's self serving, uses this site to spam his radio shows, or whatever endeavors...he's bad for this "sport", the epitome of tastlessness, crassness, and has a severe lack of self respect. Or lack of respect for his family.

And then after all he's done to his body, the drugs, and synthol that he's pumped into his body--which wasn't for competition, but for the image of being a competitor and for his G4P clients, he comes here and wants sympathy.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #110 on: April 17, 2012, 08:13:02 PM »
You guys have to shit on everything. Derek and his nurse are very, very happy together.

lol @ nurse

Anyway, Derek get well soon bro. At the end of the day we're all humans with past mistakes.
#

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: the truth not all these rumors. ABOUT DEREK ANTHONY
« Reply #111 on: April 17, 2012, 08:39:11 PM »
I was about to post a pic of a tombstone...can't do it lol

Hope things turn around for you man. Get a real job, start a family, leave this cult and don't look back...ever

hmmm, please, no.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: April 17, 2012, 09:36:18 PM »
It's not so much as a joke, he comes here and makes himself out to be a "Big Dawg" talking down to everybody, when he dances around in thongs for men and has  progressively gotten worse over the yrs...he's like a caricature of his former self...he's self serving, uses this site to spam his radio shows, or whatever endeavors...he's bad for this "sport", the epitome of tastlessness, crassness, and has a severe lack of self respect. Or lack of respect for his family.

And then after all he's done to his body, the drugs, and synthol that he's pumped into his body--which wasn't for competition, but for the image of being a competitor and for his G4P clients, he comes here and wants sympathy.

I read what you posted with much interest mainly because I am trying to understand why folks feel it is necessary to respond in such hateful ways to this thread. I say "this thread" because Derek did not instigate it, he just seems to be the topic of it.

All of what you say about Derek and how he has likely brought his current health situation on himself because of the stupid choices he's made may be right on. However, as much as we'd like to believe that whatever we put out, we get back....in spades reality does not support this. Bad things happen to good people all the time and likewise, bad people come up smelling like roses just as frequently. What you might fault Derek for is his arrogance and his losing the bet that he could beat the odd's. For every Derek, there are probably a hundred or so more jerks out there who will come out on top.  I suspect that this is what the average Getbigger is betting on.

I am curious; you say that Derek is a caricature of his former self. What self are you referring to? Derek made his way (at least in part) by engaging in prostitution or G4P. He was doing this way back when he was still a teenager and shmoes probably lined up for him. Frankly, I cannot imagine that he has a huge clientele these days....there is always someone younger and hunkier or prettier waiting in the wings. Sure, he looks ridiculous with all those stupid tattoos and his bloated self. You cannot say he is alone in this. Anyone who tries to make a profit on their looks is destined to fail at some point. As time passes for these people their self esteem which must have been very fragile to begin with is totally beat to hell. They often become desperate. Aside from being like Dorian Gray and having a portrait in the attic that grows old and grotesque instead, we all get old and less attractive. Even Dorian failed in the end.

I still say that this tread examples other folks denial more so than Derek’s. Read the posts and they  all start looking like excuses for why they (I) won’t end up like Derek. There is a lesson to be learned here and I am not sure anyone is really paying attention.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #113 on: April 17, 2012, 09:46:00 PM »
I read what you posted with much interest mainly because I am trying to understand why folks feel it is necessary to respond in such hateful ways to this thread. I say "this thread" because Derek did not instigate it, he just seems to be the topic of it.

All of what you say about Derek and how he has likely brought his current health situation on himself because of the stupid choices he's made may be right on. However, as much as we'd like to believe that whatever we put out, we get back....in spades reality does not support this. Bad things happen to good people all the time and likewise, bad people come up smelling like roses just as frequently. What you might fault Derek for is his arrogance and his losing the bet that he could beat the odd's. For every Derek, there are probably a hundred or so more jerks out there who will come out on top.  I suspect that this is what the average Getbigger is betting on.

I am curious; you say that Derek is a caricature of his former self. What self are you referring to? Derek made his way (at least in part) by engaging in prostitution or G4P. He was doing this way back when he was still a teenager and shmoes probably lined up for him. Frankly, I cannot imagine that he has a huge clientele these days....there is always someone younger and hunkier or prettier waiting in the wings. Sure, he looks ridiculous with all those stupid tattoos and his bloated self. You cannot say he is alone in this. Anyone who tries to make a profit on their looks is destined to fail at some point. As time passes for these people their self esteem which must have been very fragile to begin with is totally beat to hell. They often become desperate. Aside from being like Dorian Gray and having a portrait in the attic that grows old and grotesque instead, we all get old and less attractive. Even Dorian failed in the end.

I still say that this tread examples other folks denial more so than Derek’s. Read the posts and they  all start looking like excuses for why they (I) won’t end up like Derek. There is a lesson to be learned here and I am not sure anyone is really paying attention.

The lesson is sometimes the rIsk are greater then the rewards.
Anyway, hope you get better DA.
A

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #114 on: April 17, 2012, 10:10:43 PM »

STFU drama queen. seriously

fuck derek and his condition. anybody who suddenly wants to pretend they are a good person by suddenly giving a shit about a lowlife douchebag like derek belongs in the same hole they will bury him in.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: April 17, 2012, 10:14:04 PM »
is derek a christian?

where is god now?

is he abandoned by god?

is he praying?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #116 on: April 17, 2012, 10:36:55 PM »

STFU drama queen. seriously

fuck derek and his condition. anybody who suddenly wants to pretend they are a good person by suddenly giving a shit about a lowlife douchebag like derek belongs in the same hole they will bury him in.
Yes DA was/is a seriously douche. Call me naive, but I don't think anyone should have to suffer. Even if theY did it to themself.
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #117 on: April 17, 2012, 10:43:07 PM »
Yes DA was/is a seriously douche. Call me naive, but I don't think anyone should have to suffer. Even if theY did it to themself.

This may be true, but there is something to be said for people who brought it upon themselves, as opposed to a little kid who is born with a medical disease, etc. For me, a lot more difficult to feel sympathy for the former.
X

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #118 on: April 18, 2012, 01:44:02 AM »

naive bleeding heart.    get real.    suffering?  do you even know what that is?  do you have any idea how many people suffer pain and debilitating disease or by being born into an undeveloped place where children starve and die?

asshats here giving sympathy to a douche who spent his life doing G4P shows and whatever freaky shit he could do to pay for the juice to shoot in his ass so he could continue to be bigger than the tiny queer inside himself....?

Go to the cancer ward at a local childrens hospital you naive dick. Go see what that does to children and families.  then go see if you give a shit that derek the douche fried his own kidneys.

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: April 18, 2012, 05:26:17 AM »
naive bleeding heart.    get real.    suffering?  do you even know what that is?  do you have any idea how many people suffer pain and debilitating disease or by being born into an undeveloped place where children starve and die?

asshats here giving sympathy to a douche who spent his life doing G4P shows and whatever freaky shit he could do to pay for the juice to shoot in his ass so he could continue to be bigger than the tiny queer inside himself....?

Go to the cancer ward at a local childrens hospital you naive dick. Go see what that does to children and families.  then go see if you give a shit that derek the douche fried his own kidneys.

x2

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #120 on: April 18, 2012, 05:56:39 AM »
I won't miss his "AHAHAHAHA GEBTIBG I'M THE GERESTEST AHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKERS" threads.

He won't be a big loss for this world, that's for sure.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: April 18, 2012, 06:07:33 AM »
I won't miss his "AHAHAHAHA GEBTIBG I'M THE GERESTEST AHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKERS" threads.

He won't be a big loss for this world, that's for sure.

Many old men will have to find a new semen dump though DK

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #122 on: April 18, 2012, 06:10:18 AM »
Many old men will have to find a new semen dump though DK

Well, will be hard to find one that matches up to him, but I am sure there are still willing "specimen" around.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #123 on: April 18, 2012, 06:17:33 AM »
 I'm sorry but this is Getbig, the thunderdome etc..

Tom Prince - a guy I'm sure is perfectly likeable if you get him on his own in real life - was arrogant, obnoxious and generally trolled people on here and got very little sympathy when he had his troubles.

If you create and cultivate a vile ,troll-like, attention seeking online persona you can't expect people to be lining up to bestow good wishes if you suffer real-life misfortunes. This is especially true when all people actually know and see is the online persona.

For a start, stop trying to sell SEO and 'livelong' (lol) supplements on your 'show'.
O

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #124 on: April 18, 2012, 06:23:46 AM »

Fuck off gimmick. Talk to me when you get some posts under your belt. 
A