Author Topic: LMAO!!! Whites only basketball league!  (Read 10195 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: LMAO!!! Whites only basketball league!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 11:29:08 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/20/whites-only-basketball-le_n_429281.html

;D

I won't read the "huffington post" but I can only imagine a bunch of 5'10 white guys with 20" verts.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 11:30:23 AM »
I won't read the "huffington post" but I can only imagine a bunch of 5'10 white guys with 20" verts.

It's in a bunch of other places besides the post...

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 11:30:29 AM »
Ever heard of the Wahington Generals?
(

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2010, 11:30:43 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/20/whites-only-basketball-le_n_429281.html

;D

Must be tough to distinguish your teamate from the opposing team considering all the uniforms are white robes and white sheets over their heads with eye-holes cut out.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2010, 11:31:20 AM »

Must be tough to distinguish your teamate from the opposing team considering all the uniforms are white robes and white sheets over their heads with eye-holes cut out.

ahhahahha
I laughed
clearly

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2010, 11:33:34 AM »

;D
That was NBA up until the late 1950's. And he's wrong, whites are still the majority. And who plays "fundamental" basketball, 10 yr olds? Everybody plays "street ball", fuck I'd rather watch a game in the inner city of B-more or Wash DC in the summer than watch a NBA game.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2010, 11:34:17 AM »
ahhahahha
I laughed
clearly

It's also going to be tough to score when you consider the hoop is going to be attached to the top of a burning cross!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2010, 11:34:44 AM »
First game was a barn burner.  Final score was 13-12.

Dr. Fist

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2010, 11:34:53 AM »
In the joint blacks were at the bottom of the food-chain. Would have loved to be one on one there with you Wiggs. It's the animal inside me, prepared to fight anyone, always want to know if I can beat someone.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2010, 11:36:38 AM »
"Lewis said he wants to emphasize fundamental basketball instead of "street-ball" played by "people of color." ...

Someone saw the need for an affirmative action in basketball. Maybe they'll be scholarships for White guys with no vertical or ball skills who demand the right to play pro Bball.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2010, 11:39:51 AM »
"Lewis said he wants to emphasize fundamental basketball instead of "street-ball" played by "people of color." ...

Someone saw the need for an affirmative action in basketball. Maybe they'll be scholarships for White guys with no vertical or ball skills who demand the right to play pro Bball.

Screw the game,I wanna see what the crowd looks like :D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2010, 11:41:29 AM »
Well it also shows white communautarism is forbidden for some reasons, while black/asian/latino etc communautarisms are authorized and even encouraged.

Obviously he's not going anywhere right now with this, but it might change in some decades. Whites will feel the need to (re)build their own communities based on their skin color as the number of colored people increases tenfold as years pass.

Let's not fool outselves, of course blacks indians latinos arabs asian stick together mainly because they recognized themselves based on their physical traits and skin color FIRST.

The funny is also that if there's some racial mixity taking place, it's far from being a massive trend, people no matter what you do stick massively to their owns.
No matter how many fake ads TV broadcasts every single minute promoting scripted multiculturalism between fictional characters, people from different cultures and with different skin colors do not blend together in real life, it's exactly the oposite in fact: they stick more and more to their owns and feel the need to strenghten, rebuild communities - thru networks , internet ones for example- that are reassuring and empowering for em and the development of their identity.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2010, 11:42:05 AM »

Screw the game,I wanna see what the crowd looks like :D
Wal-Mart people?    ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2010, 11:48:34 AM »
Wal-Mart people?    ;D

Maybe the lowest of them.

Shotguns and rebel flags required.girlfriends and first cousins get in free!......oh wait,they are one in the same!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2010, 11:55:07 AM »
That was NBA up until the late 1950's. And he's wrong, whites are still the majority. And who plays "fundamental" basketball, 10 yr olds? Everybody plays "street ball", fuck I'd rather watch a game in the inner city of B-more or Wash DC in the summer than watch a NBA game.

Whites are the majority in the NBA??  No, sir.  Blacks are the overwhelming majority in the NBA (somewhere around 75%) and also in the NFL (over 60%).

Agreed on the quality of inner city park games, though.  Hell, some of the guys playing street ball earn more per year than a lot of Wall St. traders. 

Well it also shows white communautarism is forbidden for some reasons, while black/asian/latino etc communautarisms are authorized and even encouraged.

Obviously he's not going anywhere right now with this, but it might change in some decades. Whites will feel the need to (re)build their own communities based on their skin color as the number of colored people increases tenfold as years pass.

Let's not fool outselves, of course blacks indians latinos arabs asian stick together mainly because they recognized themselves based on their physical traits and skin color FIRST.

The funny is also that if there's some racial mixity taking place, it's far from being a massive trend, people no matter what you do stick massively to their owns.
No matter how many fake ads TV broadcasts every single minute promoting scripted multiculturalism between fictional characters, people from different cultures and with different skin colors do not blend together in real life, it's exactly the oposite in fact: they stick more and more to their owns and feel the need to strenghten, rebuild communities - thru networks , internet ones for example- that are reassuring and empowering for em and the development of their identity.

You've never heard of the Mormons? 

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2010, 01:10:36 PM »
Whites are the majority in the NBA??  No, sir.  Blacks are the overwhelming majority in the NBA (somewhere around 75%) and also in the NFL (over 60%).

Agreed on the quality of inner city park games, though.  Hell, some of the guys playing street ball earn more per year than a lot of Wall St. traders.  

You've never heard of the Mormons?  
the majority as in the population--that's how I read it. He stated White American born people are in the minority, he didn't specify in the NBA or the pop. of the US.

Also this guy is talking about the violence (Arenas' situation). Back in the day baseball players (who were typically irish, italian immigrants) were known for hard drinking, fighting and woman beating. If many of them played today, they would have had tons of DUIs, domestic assaults, barfights, police reports, drugies, etc.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2010, 02:59:46 PM »
Sounds great....where do I sign up?

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2010, 03:13:07 PM »
This is the best idea I've heard in a long time.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2010, 03:15:12 PM »
This is the best idea I've heard in a long time.

Exactly.  They could legalize undercutting if anybody attempts to dunk, like in the good ole days...... on the off chance that a guy could dunk.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2010, 03:17:14 PM »
Larry Bird approved

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2010, 03:18:45 PM »
Exactly.  They could legalize undercutting if anybody attempts to dunk, like in the good ole days...... on the off chance that a guy could dunk.

Can you imagine a league where the players can actually shoot? And dribble without carrying the ball?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2010, 03:19:09 PM »
Larry Bird approved

My childhood hero/idol..........made me so proud when he drafted Tyler Hansbrough.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2010, 03:20:40 PM »
My childhood hero/idol..........made me so proud when he drafted Tyler Hansbrough.
Greatest white player ever. Couldnt jump 2 inches off the floor but dominated.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2010, 03:22:22 PM »
Can you imagine a league where the players can actually shoot? And dribble without carrying the ball?
Bobby Hurley comin' at ya