Author Topic: Shawn Ray Calls Out Chad Nicholls | UPDATE: CHAD NICHOLLS FULL RESPONSE!!!  (Read 28593 times)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: Shawn Ray Calls Out Chad Nicholls | UPDATE: CHAD NICHOLLS FULL RESPONSE!!!
« Reply #200 on: February 14, 2020, 04:02:53 PM »
;D ;D ;D

You'll be (un)surprised to hear Chad say that the hierarchy of importance is nutrition > training > genetics > drugs  :o

Disappointing.

I thought his clips were strong - he was forthright.

But he loses me saying that.

For most people, all 4 of those things are a constant requirement.  Most can't succeed in professional bodybuilding without all of them.

To me, a balanced opinion is that drugs are equally as important as the rest.  Genetics require no effort to maintain, the other 3 can be experimented and modified, but given their omnipresence, you can't say they are more important.

For some genetic freaks (dillet), training might be half optional but ignoring the outliers, I see no problem in a "guru" or person admitting that all 4 are of equal importance.

I remember Tom Prince and his "drugs are just the finishing touch"  ::)

Right, okay Tom, drive a car with 3 of your 4 wheels.  That's your finishing touch.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #201 on: February 14, 2020, 04:08:23 PM »
Disappointing.

For most people, all 4 of those things are a constant requirement.  Most can't succeed in professional bodybuilding without all of them.

To me, a balanced opinion is that drugs are equally as important as the rest.  Genetics require no effort to maintain, the other 3 can be experimented and modified, but given their omnipresence, you can't say they are more important.

For some genetic freaks (dillet), training might be half optional but ignoring the outliers, I see no problem in a "guru" or person admitting that all 4 are of equal importance.

Right, okay Tom, drive a car with 3 of your 4 wheels.  That's your finishing touch.

Tom’s “finishing touch” involved paper bags and twinky Asian fuck boys

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #202 on: February 14, 2020, 04:12:24 PM »
Patrick needs to get more of these guys.  I really wish he would have asked what he did w Ronnie and flex etc diet wise to get them where they got etc.   

A lot of wasted time imho.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #203 on: February 14, 2020, 04:28:00 PM »
And favorite word “literally”

"Like, literally".

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: February 14, 2020, 04:46:32 PM »
wonder what he is paying these guys?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #205 on: February 14, 2020, 08:06:42 PM »
wonder what he is paying these guys?

Do you mean how much Chad is paying Ronnie and Flex to sing his praises?  I think they genuinely mean it.

Or did you mean Patrick Bet-David?  If so, I was wondering that myself.  I suspect he pays for their flight and hotel, and maybe a per-diem.  His show seems to be very successful.  He was in a YouTube ad where he lit $10,000 on fire.  ;D  The camera cut to a closeup of him for a second, and maybe he stopped the video during that time to stomp out the fire.  :D  Or maybe he threw the burning bills into a bucket of water, and edited the sound.  In Canada, the banks will take the money back if a certain percentage of it isn't destroyed.

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #206 on: February 14, 2020, 09:18:54 PM »
Chad says that the "Death Cycle" was a shopping list written for Dallas (to be shared/split with another guy) by the coach AFTER Chad. Noted that the inclusion of EPO is a dead give-away...  ;)

Actually, the TUDCA really gives it away too... I've already seen people calling out Jansen over this since the episode dropped yesterday.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #207 on: February 15, 2020, 12:12:35 AM »

I have never heard anyone say that word so many times unless it was a “she”

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: February 15, 2020, 01:22:44 PM »

And "basically," followed closely by "I'll never forget it."

Pretty good interview, though. He countered Shawn's points and didn't badmouth him.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #209 on: February 15, 2020, 01:59:28 PM »
The preferred word of Miami chongas

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #210 on: February 15, 2020, 04:30:47 PM »
Let’s assess this interview from Chad’s perspective.

The events being discussed are from over 20 years ago. It sounds like Chad settled any lingering drama years ago (making peace with Levrone).

Now he has to defend himself again because Shawn Ray wants some attention. Chad is probably pissed off, but he is trying to remain calm on camera.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #211 on: February 15, 2020, 04:37:57 PM »
Disappointing.

I think that Chad wanted to avoid Shawn Ray in the 1990’s because Shawn had a reputation for having a big mouth.

Shawn Ray might not have trained as hard as Ronnie, but Shawn did train hard. Chad probably didn’t want A big mouth in his camp. It wasn’t worth the extra drama.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #212 on: February 17, 2020, 01:07:26 AM »
Dave Palumbo's analysis of the Dallas McCarver death cycle.  ;D

I'm reminded of that redundant cycle by Andreas Munzer.  If anyone used that much gear and cutting agents - I imagine that Munzer would have, but apparently he had that cycle written down on his person because he was selling gear, and wanted to claim personal use in case he was busted.

Pro bodybuilders remove their breast glands to prevent from getting gyno?  I've never heard that one before - does anyone know how long that procedure has been being done?

LOL!!!!! @ what Dave says at 10:47.  ;D ;D ;D

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #213 on: February 17, 2020, 01:32:44 AM »
I'd never really read or paid any attention to the death cycle - but having watched that Palumbo analysis - and not having watched Chad's comments on it, can it be confirmed that he actually said it was a shopping list?  Like how does that even work with the fact there appear to be dosages stipulated?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #214 on: February 17, 2020, 01:37:43 AM »

I'm reminded of that redundant cycle by Andreas Munzer.  If anyone used that much gear and cutting agents - I imagine that Munzer would have, but apparently he had that cycle written down on his person because he was selling gear, and wanted to claim personal use in case he was busted.

Pro bodybuilders remove their breast glands to prevent from getting gyno?  I've never heard that one before - does anyone know how long that procedure has been being done?

I think the Munzer cycle was likely legit. Modern pro have done worse. And lets not forget his liver was full pf tumors and his heart was double the size. Dallas most likely used a lot more. Especially things like tren, gh and insulin.

Didn't watch the video but they are probably talking about a simple gyno surgery. It can be done couple of ways, one where the whole gland is removed, but this has a biggger chance of causing some cosmetic problems from what I understand. But you aren't likely to get new gyno if everything was removed.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #215 on: February 17, 2020, 01:43:08 AM »
I'd never really read or paid any attention to the death cycle - but having watched that Palumbo analysis - and not having watched Chad's comments on it, can it be confirmed that he actually said it was a shopping list?  Like how does that even work with the fact there appear to be dosages stipulated?

Didn't watch but let's say it's a "real" document - I think that being a shopping list for 2 people is ridiculous. I think Milos said something similar about Munzer's cycle. When he knows goddamn well many people have done plenty more. And he knows these people.

Chad says a lot of strange things, like amateurs abuse tren, not pros, but then says many pros use 3cc a day. Which is it? Gotta watch the whole thing...

Chad also said he didn't use plasma expanders on anyone back in the day. Yet Milos got the idea from Chad and Nasser. Which Chad then says was just a practical joke on Milos  :D

Chad said something about Wheeler's FSGS having nothing to do with bodybuilding. I have my doubts.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2799287/

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #216 on: February 17, 2020, 02:51:35 AM »
Didn't watch but let's say it's a "real" document - I think that being a shopping list for 2 people is ridiculous. I think Milos said something similar about Munzer's cycle. When he knows goddamn well many people have done plenty more. And he knows these people.

Chad says a lot of strange things, like amateurs abuse tren, not pros, but then says many pros use 3cc a day. Which is it? Gotta watch the whole thing...

Chad also said he didn't use plasma expanders on anyone back in the day. Yet Milos got the idea from Chad and Nasser. Which Chad then says was just a practical joke on Milos  :D

Chad said something about Wheeler's FSGS having nothing to do with bodybuilding. I have my doubts.

LOL!!!  Were you the one who found that NCBI link, Van_Bilderass?

If yes, thank you for raising awareness.  It seee[[

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #217 on: February 17, 2020, 04:25:36 AM »
LOL!!!  Were you the one who found that NCBI link, Van_Bilderass?

If yes, thank you for raising awareness.  It seee[[

I remembered it just now, I had seen it a long time ago. I guess there's many reasons to blame it all on genetics or chance. It's even possible that some doctors don't make the link to steroids as they might be unaware, perhaps never dealt with lots of steroid users.

JuicedKangaroo

• Getbig III
« Reply #218 on: February 17, 2020, 04:44:05 AM »

As per usual, great post Van Bilderass. Here is the takeaway from that study for inept GetBiggers incapable of reading scientific literature, whilst firmly clutching the erroneous understanding that AAS outright has no casual relationship with FSGS.

"In summary, we present the first series of FSGS in bodybuilders who abused AASs. These patients may present with either asymptomatic proteinuria or full nephrotic syndrome and heterogeneous histologic variants of FSGS. Although these patients responded well to discontinuation of AAS use, weight loss, and RAS blockade, others may progress to ESRD. Elevated lean body mass and long-term AAS abuse should be added to the list of causes of secondary FSGS."[/b]

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: February 17, 2020, 05:13:25 AM »
Shawn Ray drops the hammer in Chad Nicholls here. 

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #220 on: February 17, 2020, 06:37:57 AM »

No shit Palumbo,  the drugs did kill dallas. No sense denying that factor

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: February 17, 2020, 12:34:08 PM »

I had it done in 93

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: February 18, 2020, 11:50:34 AM »