Author Topic: MIKE MATARAZZO'S VIEWS ON NUTRITION IN THE LATEST FLEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 12390 times)

garraeth

• Getbig IV
Great if you are taking 120 units of slin a day.  :o
haha, omg...was Kamali doing that? heh...

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
haha, omg...was Kamali doing that? heh...

Nope 240 units. Try it!!!  Tomorrow!!!  Then get back to me on Mon and let me know how it worked.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
Nope 240 units. Try it!!!  Tomorrow!!!  Then get back to me on Mon and let me know how it worked.
lol, you're trying to kill me!

evil.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V

evil.

Me? Nah  ;D On a seroius note I never really understood why some people like Vitargo so much.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith

evil.

If he was trying to do that he'd put you on DNP.  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V

If he was trying to do that he'd put you on DNP.  :D

Awesome natural supplement!  The more you take the better it works.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Awesome natural supplement!  The more you take the better it works.

Put King on it!  He did say, "I'm either gonna come in shreaded or die trying!"  ;D ;D

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
all I can say is that everyone is different, nasser el sb use to only eat minimal and 1,000 calories a day, and he sized mike down.

The_Leafy_Bug

all I can say is that everyone is different, nasser el sb use to only eat minimal and 1,000 calories a day, and he sized mike down.
Yet again more proof you can be huge and eat very little. Muscle growth is dependent on resistance and frequency, not calories and protien.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V

BS!

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
nasser only consumed 100 grams of protein a day, and maybe 2,000 calories.

garraeth

• Getbig IV
aaahahaa!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V

OK, big difference between 1000 and 2000, but don't believe it that he ate like that everyday.

climber

• Getbig III

Yep that could definitely be true.  Have any of you ever noticed that when you have a lot of protein your piss starts smelling of ammonia? That's because your body is having to get rid of all the nitrogen on the amino acids so it can store/burn the carbon. Eating too much protein will just f**k your liver/kidneys up.
Hrmmm

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahaha, of course he did, "cswol". ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Nasser was trying to give you the wrong advices  ;D

climber

• Getbig III
hahahaha, of course he did, "cswol". ;D

yeah the calories of what he quoted might be a bit low... but 100g of protein might be good enough for the anabolic needs of a 'roider.
Hrmmm

garraeth

• Getbig IV
yeah the calories of what he quoted might be a bit low... but 100g of protein might be good enough for the anabolic needs of a 'roider.
haha, yeah for a roider whose 3'11" and 65lbs.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I meant to say 100 gr of protein not 1,000 calories..........I really dont know, but hey Ive ate every way you can and used supplements every way you can, it really comes down to consistency and hard training in the gym.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
That's a holy-hella lot of fat. 1/2 cup peanuts has 36g ! and a lb of lean ground beef 82 !!

um...

get your flax oil in usa walmart or online,,very cheap and you can drink the shit with out getting any fat on you ,,infact you will burn fat

when it comes to beef always eat extra lean ground beef not lean beef,,it is about 5% and the best thng you can eat when it comes to red meat

*hormones/fatburners a must
fallen angel

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

when it comes to beef always eat extra lean ground beef not lean beef,,it is about 5% and the best thng you can eat when it comes to red meat

Fucck ground beef.  The leanest beef is top round or eye of round steaks, trimmed.  Tastes way better than ground beef too.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
SFather, his diet is probably correct if you are shooting 1 sustenon preload a day, 16iu of gh, 20 dianabol, 50 anavar, a bottle of deca a day, and nolvadex ect ect.  You can't be takin this shit seriously bro, you'll get nothing but fat.......  Unless you wish to do the drugs as well.
Most are all show no go!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
SFather, his diet is probably correct if you are shooting 1 sustenon preload a day, 16iu of gh, 20 dianabol, 50 anavar, a bottle of deca a day, and nolvadex ect ect.  You can't be takin this shit seriously bro, you'll get nothing but fat.......  Unless you wish to do the drugs as well.
i'm not saying i would eat like that i'm just asking what people think out of curiosity, i eat some lean beef every day but not in those amounts.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
i'm not saying i would eat like that i'm just asking what people think out of curiosity, i eat some lean beef every day but not in those amounts.

u r a faggit

Best wishes,
Tomr/showstoppa/alex23

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
I understand where you're coming from, but I simply can't relate to the pro's.  They are corrupting young america as much if not more than Mcdonalds. .   I ran into jay cutler this year at whole foods, and he had 4 loafs of ezediel bread, and 5 or more boxes of cereal.  Rice and red potatoes and ground turkey.  He is smaller than me "height", and if I ate even 1/4 of that, I'd be really porkin,.
Most are all show no go!