Author Topic: Andy Ferrigno / Comments  (Read 6578 times)

andyferrigno

• Getbig I
Andy Ferrigno / Comments
« on: May 06, 2008, 05:18:05 PM »
In answer to the comments that I have read today I like to answer some of the questions that have come up. First of all Vince seems to twist the truth very well, I email him earlier and strictly stated that the walls in my store were never green. Also the only pictures on my walls were personally given to me by my brother and were addressed to me or my children. I do not have any literature or pictures that have to do with Pumping Iron on my walls. As far as the research that he supposedly has done all I can say is that he is full of shit. The only reason we gave our website was because we ran out of money to fight against Louie. The name of the store is now Andy Ferrigno,s and the new website is BINSHAPE.Com. I want to personally thank Mr Johnny Vega for defending my position in this case and he is 100 percent right. The case was ended by a mediator because the courts felt that Lou,s position was rediculous. He gave us a monitary seattlement to get our website and then refused to pay untill we again threathened to go to the media. Vince I do not think someone pays the other party when they win a lawsuit. It is quite evident that some people kiss my brother ass for reasons that I cannot understand but they are out there. I will be happy to answer any questions about my miserable brother and his jealously of the Great Arnold if anyone wants to listen.Also for the emailer who will now be able to sleep tonight I am very happy for you. God Bless all of you who feels that I am right and the Hell with the rest of you who think that after 30 years in Business with my father Matt that I was wrong in calling my business FerrignoFitness. If the name meant so much to my idioy brother why did it take him 25 years to sue me. Please ans yourselves that.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Andy Ferrigno / Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 06:08:43 PM »
It's a pity it had to come to this, between brothers.

Did Louie ever like you when you two were younger?

I assume you two are not speaking and have not spoken (like brothers) for many many years now.
Q

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 06:26:40 PM »
If the name meant so much to my idioy brother why did it take him 25 years to sue me.

"... and we're calling it Ferrignos, Louie."

Is it at all possible he just didn't hear you?

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 06:34:29 PM »
This Andy Bone Head is just as bad as Big Lou. He'd be smarter to shut his mouth about all this, he'll look smarter for it!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2008, 06:49:45 PM »
In answer to the comments that I have read today I like to answer some of the questions that have come up. First of all Vince seems to twist the truth very well, I email him earlier and strictly stated that the walls in my store were never green. Also the only pictures on my walls were personally given to me by my brother and were addressed to me or my children. I do not have any literature or pictures that have to do with Pumping Iron on my walls. As far as the research that he supposedly has done all I can say is that he is full of shit. The only reason we gave our website was because we ran out of money to fight against Louie. The name of the store is now Andy Ferrigno,s and the new website is BINSHAPE.Com. I want to personally thank Mr Johnny Vega for defending my position in this case and he is 100 percent right. The case was ended by a mediator because the courts felt that Lou,s position was rediculous. He gave us a monitary seattlement to get our website and then refused to pay untill we again threathened to go to the media. Vince I do not think someone pays the other party when they win a lawsuit. It is quite evident that some people kiss my brother ass for reasons that I cannot understand but they are out there. I will be happy to answer any questions about my miserable brother and his jealously of the Great Arnold if anyone wants to listen.Also for the emailer who will now be able to sleep tonight I am very happy for you. God Bless all of you who feels that I am right and the Hell with the rest of you who think that after 30 years in Business with my father Matt that I was wrong in calling my business FerrignoFitness. If the name meant so much to my idioy brother why did it take him 25 years to sue me. Please ans yourselves that.

I'm sorry I have to do this to you, Andy, but you leave me no choice.

This is a partial copy of your website in 2003 - part of the cybersquatting allegation made:
http://web.archive.org/web/20030114110653/http://www.ferrignofitness.com/

Your website is in multiple colors of green......

http://web.archive.org/web/20041125213621/http://ferrignofitness.com/
Although part of the site is missing, the html coding indicates that you had the words "Ferrigno Fitness" in big green letters

Andy, I did my research and I'm sorry but it does appear that you were cashing in on his success.  But again its up to a court to decide.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2008, 06:52:35 PM »
One more thing.

http://binshape.com/

Again, its in Hulk Green and you have a a soundbyte of your father talking to Lou from what I can understand.  Ultimately, once a jury looks at your site its pretty much a closed case.

Andy, your choice of colors in your website is pretty intentional.  If you don't want to be associated with Lou then DON"T USE THE COLOR GREEN FOR ALL OF YOUR WEBSITES. 

Stop hanging on Lou's dick and start truly running your OWN BUSINESS
A

Luga74

• Getbig II
  • If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle......
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2008, 06:57:58 PM »
I'm sorry but we in the northeast call that kelly green or celtic green.... didn't know Lou or better yet Marvel trademarked that shade of green(Hulk green). I have that green in my office. Should I tell my boss we're breaking the law and making money which Lou deserves......better yet, the Celtics have been around longer than HULK so maybe they should sue Lou/Marvel for using their known color.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2008, 07:00:52 PM »

Did you ever beat Lou up when you were kids?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2008, 07:02:29 PM »
I'm sorry but we in the northeast call that kelly green or celtic green.... didn't know Lou or better yet Marvel trademarked that shade of green(Hulk green). I have that green in my office. Should I tell my boss we're breaking the law and making money which Lou deserves......better yet, the Celtics have been around longer than HULK so maybe they should sue Lou/Marvel for using their known color.

His use of green is intentional so people would think that his business is owned or associated with his brother if they saw it.  Its retarded to think overwise.

Andy, I don't give a flying fuck if Lou paid you for the site and I don't give a fuck about Johnny Vega neither.  A mediator settlement is not a win in your favor.  Its no different than a compromise between two people and neither side was right.

Just quit talking out of your ass and stop trying to win over the internet audience since everyone including myself considers Lou Ferrigno a certified asshole.  You are on the borderline of becoming classified as a Lou's crybaby brother
A

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2008, 07:08:18 PM »
Green is green you bodybuilding wannabe homo.  Your physique is horrible, everyone thinks you are a joke, you probably have zero friends, your boyfriend is hideous even for a homo like yourself, and you are just pitiful.  See Derek is different than me, hes smart.  In not sensible.  If you ever talk smack to me in person, id gladly knock you out and you can take me to court, sue me, or whatever.  Im sure i would get a fund together on getbig to pay for my court costs just to see and hear about you being beat down.  You are pathetic and make me sick.  Go away already....christ

Now Andy,

Tell us some stories about Lou's jealousy and how much he hates arnold.  What are some things he has said or done about Arnold in his past?  What kind of cycles did he take.  Cmon, spill it....

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2008, 07:15:54 PM »
Green is green you bodybuilding wannabe homo.  Your physique is horrible, everyone thinks you are a joke, you probably have zero friends, your boyfriend is hideous even for a homo like yourself, and you are just pitiful.  See Derek is different than me, hes smart.  In not sensible.  If you ever talk smack to me in person, id gladly knock you out and you can take me to court, sue me, or whatever.  Im sure i would get a fund together on getbig to pay for my court costs just to see and hear about you being beat down.  You are pathetic and make me sick.  Go away already....christ

Now Andy,

Tell us some stories about Lou's jealousy and how much he hates arnold.  What are some things he has said or done about Arnold in his past?  What kind of cycles did he take.  Cmon, spill it....

Ok tough guy, I'm so scared...... ::)
A

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2008, 07:19:12 PM »
    Andy,
            What is your opinion of the book that your fat headed deaf retarded jackass brother wrote? Was your Dad really the jerk that he portrayed him out to be. Your Dad seemed really cool in the movie Pumping Iron.
h

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2008, 07:19:29 PM »
oh brother, now Lou owns a color.  ::)

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2008, 07:24:02 PM »

Ok tough guy, I'm so scared...... ::)

Vince, honestly.....you would be.  I KNOW YOU WOULD BE.  I can just see the type of person you are.  You would back down in an instant if someone like me approached you.  I heard you hid from Derek when he spit on you....you ran.  That was 100% confirmed.  I dont care how many times you deny it, the people who were there confirmed it.  So stop lieing.

Luga74

• Getbig II
  • If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle......
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2008, 07:27:31 PM »
Andy if you need a referral for a lawyer. This looks like a well respected firm.

Melvin Goodrum & Associates
http://www.melvingoodrum.com

"Better settle this one.....JUSTICE FOR ALL"

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2008, 07:30:45 PM »
If this is in fact Louie's brother, ignored the monkey we call Goodrum.  He is one of those pathetic wannabe's who have nothing going for him.  He is the only one he doesn't realize how much a joke he is.  He is the type of guy you can spit on and he does nothing about it.  Oh shit that already happened.  By the way Goodrum is one of those dipshits who uses pre-paid legal so you can figure out his mentality.

Moosejay

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2008, 07:37:45 PM »
One more thing.

http://binshape.com/

Again, its in Hulk Green and you have a a soundbyte of your father talking to Lou from what I can understand.  Ultimately, once a jury looks at your site its pretty much a closed case.

Andy, your choice of colors in your website is pretty intentional.  If you don't want to be associated with Lou then DON"T USE THE COLOR GREEN FOR ALL OF YOUR WEBSITES. 

Stop hanging on Lou's dick and start truly running your OWN BUSINESS

No credibility to this guy posts, Andy. There is no copyright on the color green.

Any jury worth their druthers will laugh at this suit.

Moosejay

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2008, 07:40:06 PM »

Hey, yeah...my office is green, too

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2008, 07:42:40 PM »
If this is in fact Louie's brother, ignored the monkey we call Goodrum.  He is one of those pathetic wannabe's who have nothing going for him.  He is the only one he doesn't realize how much a joke he is.  He is the type of guy you can spit on and he does nothing about it.  Oh shit that already happened.  By the way Goodrum is one of those dipshits who uses pre-paid legal so you can figure out his mentality.

agreed

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2008, 08:48:42 PM »
Andy. What's your e-mail address?
?

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2008, 11:06:50 PM »

Hahaha...fuck did Gyno Vince get a good owning there.

The thing is Ferrigno Fitness makes money, real money, while Gyno Vince lives in a trailer park  ::)

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2008, 12:04:06 AM »
Again the question on the previous thread that I posted was ignored by Vince who seems to know a lot on the subject of Louie. Vince, you said lou owns the rights to the hulk character ( a character hes been spunking money off for years despite the fact he aint played it since zubaz was en vogue) when its abundantly clear the only people who own the rights are surely Marvel enterprises who CREATED the hulk character.

What rights does Louie own exactly in order to constitute pimping his website in HULK green and all his shitty gimmicks he attempts to sell at expos etc.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2008, 05:44:45 AM »
Obviously some of you are either ignorant or just stupid.

I pointed out the heavy use of green in all of his websites as intentional so people would associated him with being associated with Lou Ferrigno.

No, Lou does not own the fucking color but if Andy didn't want to be associated with Lou then the last color he would pick for his business is green.

Andy is pissed off because he knows I'm right about what I say.  Even his new website at www.binshape.com clearly shows the same thing and now he has soundbytes of his father talking to and about Lou Ferrigno.  Andy had no part whatsoever in the movie Pumping Iron or has no associations that I know of him being a competitive bodybuilder at anytime. 

Andy can trash his brother all he likes but he obviously cashed in on his brothers fame from where I stand and even he knows it.   

A

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2008, 05:53:55 AM »
Vince, sometimes I think you enjoy being a tit.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2008, 05:58:04 AM »
Vince, sometimes I think you enjoy being a tit.

Not in this case...I don't even like Lou however Andy is a bigger crybaby and is trying to act like he didn't do anything
A