Author Topic: I destroyed someone yesterday  (Read 18041 times)

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
I destroyed someone yesterday
« on: November 16, 2006, 09:40:27 AM »
This isn't a ridiculous 'gym owning' made up by some skinny teenager, this is a real life [non violent] beatdown.

I took my girlfriend to the cinema to see Borat last night, [i'd already seen it, fantastic film], and i was forced into owning some dumb bitch. About twenty minutes in three girls came and sat behind my partner and i. They stank of booze and were nattering about boys. I turned around and asked them to be quiet, to which one replied, "fuck off girl". Her friends laughed and told her to shut up and they were silent for about ten minutes. Then the mouthy girl started kicking the back of my seat. I turned to her and asked her politley to stop, which she did. A few minutes later it started again, only this time she was kicking the back of my girlfriends seat as well. I turned around, grabbed the large coke she was drinking and threw it in her face. "Now whos the girl" i hissed. Ha ha ha, she started crying and her friends dragged her away.

Thats the way you deal with scumbags at the cinema. [if you havn't seen Borat do so - you won't regret it] 

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Re: I destroyed someone yesterday
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 09:43:22 AM »
This isn't a ridiculous 'gym owning' made up by some skinny teenager, this is a real life [non violent] beatdown.

I took my girlfriend to the cinema to see Borat last night, [i'd already seen it, fantastic film], and i was forced into owning some dumb bitch. About twenty minutes in three girls came and sat behind my partner and i. They stank of booze and were nattering about boys. I turned around and asked them to be quiet, to which one replied, "f**k off pussy". Her friends laughed and told her to shut up and they were silent for about ten minutes. Then the mouthy girl started kicking the back of my seat. I turned to her and asked her politley to stop, which she did. A few minutes later it started again, only this time she was kicking the back of my girlfriends seat as well. I turned around, grabbed the large coke she was drinking and threw it in her face. "Now whos the pussy" i hissed. Ha ha ha, she started crying and her friends dragged her away.

Thats the way you deal with scumbags at the cinema. [if you havn't seen Borat do so - you won't regret it] 
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH...OHH SNAP ALREADY
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

paul84

• Getbig II
  • Nuke 'em, Rico!
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 09:43:57 AM »
About twenty minutes in three girls came and sat behind my partner and i.

Self-owning slip of epic proportions.

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2006, 09:45:36 AM »

I took my girlfriend to the cinema to see Borat last night, [i'd already seen it, fantastic film], and i was forced into owning some dumb bitch. About twenty minutes in three girls came and sat behind my partner and i. They stank of booze and were nattering about boys. I turned around and asked them to be quiet, to which one replied, "f**k off pussy". Her friends laughed and told her to shut up and they were silent for about ten minutes. Then the mouthy girl started kicking the back of my seat. I turned to her and asked her politley to stop, which she did. A few minutes later it started again, only this time she was kicking the back of my girlfriends seat as well. I turned around, grabbed the large coke she was drinking and threw it in her face. "Now whos the pussy" i hissed. Ha ha ha, she started crying and her friends dragged her away.

Did your GF fuck you in the ass with her strap-on later that evening? Did you enjoy it?
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2006, 09:47:35 AM »
did you swing your purse at them as well ;D
p

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2006, 10:00:52 AM »

DUDE!!! Keep getting fisted ...YOU ARE A FAG!!!!!  A MAN WHO PUTS HIS HANDS ON A WOMAN IS A COWARD!!!!!

You feel like a big man ,,,because you threw soda on her???

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2006, 10:12:34 AM »
DUDE!!! Keep getting fisted ...YOU ARE A FAG!!!!!  A MAN WHO PUTS HIS HANDS ON A WOMAN IS A COWARD!!!!!

You feel like a big man ,,,because you threw soda on her???
Your repressed homosexuality is destroying your life. Just be honest with yourself - you're gay. No one really cares, except other repressed homsexuals.
If you want help coming out to your family i'm sure there are websites that can give you advice [like the V board]

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2006, 10:15:02 AM »
you truley are a puss!

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2006, 10:16:16 AM »
Your repressed homosexuality is destroying your life. Just be honest with yourself - you're gay. No one really cares, except other repressed homsexuals.
If you want help coming out to your family i'm sure there are websites that can give you advice [like the V board]
YOur GF fucks you in the arse with a strap-on. You are in no position to call others gay, when you take objects up your shitter in a thrusting fashion.
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2006, 10:19:32 AM »
i saw situations like this sometimes...Many times girls do this kind of thing thinking that they will 'get away' just because they are girls and 'supposed' (sp?) a guy will not hit them...

i say f*ck that!!!! if they want equal rights, then i want my rights to hit some b*tches in the mouth!!!1!  :o ;D
!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2006, 10:20:22 AM »
Let me be clear......so, you and "your partner" (oh brother) went to the movies and a young, mouthly girl called you a pussy, kicked your seat, kicked your "partner's" seat and then you "hissed" at her and threw a Coke in her face?

So, you destroyed a 115lb 15-yr old high school girl in a movie theater?

AHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAH!!!!!!  Epic pussy!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2006, 10:24:21 AM »
Let me be clear......so, you and "your partner" (oh brother) went to the movies and a young, mouthly girl called you a pussy, kicked your seat, kicked your "partner's" seat and then you "hissed" at her and threw a Coke in her face?

So, you destroyed a 115lb 15-yr old high school girl in a movie theater?

AHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAH!!!!!!  Epic pussy!
hahaha! yes MOS, then right after that his "partner" rewarded him with a nice dildo up his bum!

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2006, 10:24:49 AM »
Hey fag!  You get fucked in the ass with a dildo !!! I don't need sexual advice from your homo ass!  What are you going to tell me ???? Fisting is fun!?  Or sucking cock is nutritious !??  

Get the fuck out of here !  I threw my soda on her ???? You are a gigantic fag!  If my wife EVER....saw a woman disrespect me....there would be a huge problem!!  That girl you were with was scared of them youngins...So the fag she was with(you) flexed his muscle on them!! ????

Way to go homo!  If you were out here in New York??? You wouldn't have made it out of  the movie theater  in one piece!!!!!

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2006, 10:27:26 AM »

Yes sir Ree Bob, you throw a coke in a girls face and that makes you a Man's Man.    I'd wager you wouldn't have done it had her bf been sitting next to her.  We call guys like you pussies down south.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2006, 10:29:02 AM »

Hey fag!  You get fucked in the ass with a dildo !!! I don't need sexual advice from your homo ass!  What are you going to tell me ???? Fisting is fun!?  Or sucking cock is nutritious !??  

Get the f**k out of here !  I threw my soda on her ???? You are a gigantic fag!  If my wife EVER....saw a woman disrespect me....there would be a huge problem!!  That pussy you were with was scared of them youngins...So the fag she was with(you) flexed his muscle on them!! ????

Way to go homo!  If you were out here in New York??? You wouldn't have made it out of  the movie theater  in one piece!!!!!
She didn't call me a pussy, she called me the C word. What the fuck was i meant to do? I tried reasonong with her, it didn't work, so i took immediate action. Anyway, i didn't hit the bitch, i threw a drink on her - why is everyone melting down? If my girlfriend had done anything they all would have ended up fighting, ruining the evening.

'Big worm', why is it that you are constantly ranting and raving about homosexuality? Be honest with yourself - you're gay. New York has the highest number of homosexuals in the US so you won't be alone.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2006, 10:37:31 AM »
hahaha! I don't think this threads going in the direction butt plug was planning it to go.....

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2006, 10:38:43 AM »
What would you have done?

Debussey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2006, 10:41:07 AM »
I like to get fucked in the ass by my "girlfriend"

???
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2006, 10:41:57 AM »

it wouldn't happen to me ;)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2006, 10:42:51 AM »
She didn't call me a pussy, she called me the C word. What the f**k was i meant to do? I tried reasonong with her, it didn't work, so i took immediate action. Anyway, i didn't hit the bitch, i threw a drink on her - why is everyone melting down? If my girlfriend had done anything they all would have ended up fighting, ruining the evening.

'Big worm', why is it that you are constantly ranting and raving about homosexuality? Be honest with yourself - you're gay. New York has the highest number of homosexuals in the US so you won't be alone.
I love my wife far too much to convert to UKism!  Read your previous posts! You love to get fucked up the ass!!!  You love getting pissed on! You love getting fisted up your asshole!!

Your a filthy homo! Pretty soon...Some girl is going to convice you to suck a little cock!! Then (if you're not already) you and her will share the boys!

I rant about how wrong and disgusting it is!! Why would you say that in New York there is the highest number of UK's ? Have you been doing some type of research ...? Looking for UK's you and your girl can party with???

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2006, 10:47:06 AM »

If they wouldn't quit, i'd have moved to another seat, told the theatre owner, something like that.  I sure as hell wouldn't have tossed a coke in a FEMALES face.  What if she kept talking after that, what would you have done, drug her outside and beat her ass?

Sorry, that didn't make you a man in my eyes.  Had I seen you do that, i'd have knocked you the fuck out.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2006, 10:50:32 AM »
it wouldn't happen to me ;)
Thats because you're to poor to go to the cimema.
I love my wife far too much to convert to UKism!  Read your previous posts! You love to get fucked up the ass!!!  You love getting pissed on! You love getting fisted up your asshole!!

Your a filthy homo! Pretty soon...Some pussy is going to convice you to suck a little cock!! Then (if you're not already) you and her will share the boys!

I rant about how wrong and disgusting it is!! Why would you say that in New York there is the highest number of UK's ? Have you been doing some type of research ...? Looking for UK's you and your pussy can party with???
I actually feel sorry for you. It must be dreadful leading such an unfulfilling life. Sexuality is such an important part of who you are and you shouldn't be ashamed.
If they wouldn't quit, i'd have moved to another seat, told the theatre owner, something like that.  I sure as hell wouldn't have tossed a coke in a FEMALES face.  What if she kept talking after that, what would you have done, drug her outside and beat her ass?

Sorry, that didn't make you a man in my eyes.  Had I seen you do that, i'd have knocked you the f**k out.
Sure you would tough guy ::) Nice arms by the way, ha ha ha

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2006, 10:50:50 AM »
great job uk gold.
too many of these stuck-up little bitches that are used to the world laying down at their feet, and think they can get away with anything.
these bitches need a thorough reality check from time to time..well done.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2006, 10:51:07 AM »
this thread has entirely unnecessary hatred
Valhalla awaits.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2006, 10:53:06 AM »
hahaha! I don't think this threads going in the direction butt plug was planning it to go.....