Author Topic: A little leaner !  (Read 23184 times)

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
Re: A little leaner !
« Reply #125 on: May 27, 2012, 02:31:48 AM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #126 on: May 27, 2012, 04:20:41 AM »
So tell me which you think is better, a person who is out of shape and does nothing to try and change because they don't believe anything will work or a person who at least tries to make changes? Before I finally quit smoking forever, I tried to quit a couple of time unsuccessfully. Each time, I believed I would succeed, although I did not. Finally, something clicked and I just stopped and never lit another cigarette. That was almost 40 years ago.

Seems to me that Tbombs is trying to make changes. sure he get excited and post photos, which certainly takes some courage on Getbig. He may fail and then again, he may not. Either way it is no skin off anyone's back here. Seems like he could use some support rather than a bunch negativity from folks. Honestly, what does it hurt to give the guy some credit when he tries to do something?
Wow wow wow, lol.... this is getbig we are all assholes ;D
Bro it is better for someone to give Tbombs a reality check then to blow smoke up his off, I will be the first to give him props if he got shredded straight up,until then you can feel he deserves it but I don't, this getbig and Tbombs has thick skin he will take the criticism and use it as a drive. 8)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #127 on: May 27, 2012, 04:21:54 AM »
Bro it is better for someone to give Tbombs a reality check then to blow smoke up his off, I will be the first to give him props if he got shredded straight up,until then you can feel he deserves it but I don't, this getbig and Tbombs has thick skin he will take the criticism and use it as a drive. 8)

No he won't. If that was the case he'd be mr. Olympia by now.
from incomplete data

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #128 on: May 27, 2012, 04:43:27 AM »
No he won't. If that was the case he'd be mr. Olympia by now.
;Dlmao

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: May 27, 2012, 09:33:09 AM »

Not me, I am not an asshole.

Sometimes people do need a reality check. Sometimes what they need is support. Tbombs is trying to lose weight and he has. I think a 500 calorie a day diet is nuts. However, who am I to say that it won't work for him.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #130 on: May 27, 2012, 12:25:02 PM »
Not me, I am not an asshole.

Sometimes people do need a reality check. Sometimes what they need is support. Tbombs is trying to lose weight and he has. I think a 500 calorie a day diet is nuts. However, who am I to say that it won't work for him.
It's not nuts when you only do it for a week, trust me he will be off in less then a week and gain his weight back, such is his track record.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #131 on: May 27, 2012, 03:33:28 PM »
#

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #132 on: May 27, 2012, 03:40:42 PM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #133 on: May 27, 2012, 04:01:04 PM »
Someone should post that gif with that fat guy releasing his gut after a woman walks by

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: May 27, 2012, 04:10:46 PM »
You're embarrassing yourself LOL. You're sucking your stomach in so hard your face is turning purple from a lack of oxygen. Breathe dude, and take a pic without sucking your gut in. A fat gut is a fat gut sucking in or not. So relax. We can see you have a lot of fat.  ;D

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: May 27, 2012, 04:14:45 PM »
PS: what kinda moron goes on a 500cal a day diet? LMAO

STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID.

Even when prepping for a contest, I have never gone below 2200cal a day and the fat had no problem flying off. You, sir, are a fukin retard. No wonder you could never finish your diet over the years. MORON!  ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #136 on: May 27, 2012, 04:21:29 PM »
His mom gave him that diet

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #137 on: May 27, 2012, 04:23:41 PM »
 :D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #138 on: May 27, 2012, 04:28:12 PM »
tbombz your a goofy looking guy.  you know I like you but I'm giving you the cold honest truth here.

You were an exceptionally good looking guy  at one time with good skin, a thick solid dude as well, capable of pulling any 18 year old junior college slut you wanted to....to a bald fat guy (who doesn't even have much muscle anymore) with very shitty skin. Your 22 dude, I can assure you that with the way you look now no decent looking whtie girl under the age of 30 would give you a second look. ..... look at your complexion I'm being honest you do not look healthy. Groink looks YOUNGER than you in the second shot he posted and he's like 50. Your a smart guy use your head dude..rethink your game plan
l

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #139 on: May 27, 2012, 04:30:26 PM »
Fukc the 500 cals a day shit. Just go all out and do the Woody Harrelson 40 day water fast.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #140 on: May 27, 2012, 04:31:49 PM »
that said you do look like you have leaned out a bit looking at the pics....good job
l

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #141 on: May 27, 2012, 04:36:31 PM »
that said you do look like you have leaned out a bit looking at the pics....good job

He lost 5lbs of fat and 25 lbs of muscle.

;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #142 on: May 27, 2012, 04:37:41 PM »
Fukc the 500 cals a day shit. Just go all out and do the Woody Harrelson 40 day water fast.
He needs to drop all the juice, drop the fucking rec drugs, and just learn how to manipulate his body with calories, training and cardio.
I dont think he knows how his body reacts normally enough yet to be able to guage what all the drugs do in conjunction.

Once he knows how his body reacts to everything normally, and he becomes consistent, add in the juice later.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #143 on: May 31, 2012, 12:09:42 AM »
Coincidence?  I think not.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: May 31, 2012, 02:58:09 AM »

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #145 on: May 31, 2012, 04:22:29 AM »
Great advice! Come off steroids after what, years of continous use and try to lean out while being off and having testosterone levels in the lower range by fucking

MANIPULATING DIET AND CARDIO?

Are you fucking nuts guys? You really need to cut that crup with diet and cardio, he needs different drugs AND eating less carbs and fats, thats it AND cardio.

After what you suggest he would look skinnyfat NO MATTER WHAT. You can be biggest diet "guru" but with testosterone levels of a 50yo

GOOD LUCK BRAH.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #146 on: May 31, 2012, 04:42:28 AM »
Great advice! Come off steroids after what, years of continous use and try to lean out while being off and having testosterone levels in the lower range by fucking

MANIPULATING DIET AND CARDIO?

Are you fucking nuts guys? You really need to cut that crup with diet and cardio, he needs different drugs AND eating less carbs and fats, thats it AND cardio.

After what you suggest he would look skinnyfat NO MATTER WHAT. You can be biggest diet "guru" but with testosterone levels of a 50yo

GOOD LUCK BRAH.

::)

Yes, drugs is clearly the answer, cause its not like doing the same fucking thing he's been doing for years has produced different results. Not like knowing how to lose bodyfat without drugs could possibly help him with consistency when he goes back on the juice.

And give me a fucking break about having the test levels of a little girl, they'll be back to normal in a couple months. Not like he's been using every day for years

As long as he doesnt stop training and start eating shit all day, he'll lose some size but he'll be fine.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #147 on: May 31, 2012, 04:59:12 AM »
::)

Yes, drugs is clearly the answer, cause its not like doing the same fucking thing he's been doing for years has produced different results. Not like knowing how to lose bodyfat without drugs could possibly help him with consistency when he goes back on the juice.

And give me a fucking break about having the test levels of a little girl, they'll be back to normal in a couple months. Not like he's been using every day for years

As long as he doesnt stop training and start eating shit all day, he'll lose some size but he'll be fine.

He won't loose bodyfat naturally, he will end up being skinnyfat.

They won't be back to normal EVER after being over 1 year ON and he's been on for several years now at least.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=425878.msg6128517#msg6128517

read this shit, thx, bye and shut the fuck up with your bullshit.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #148 on: May 31, 2012, 05:10:43 AM »
He won't loose bodyfat naturally, he will end up being skinnyfat.

They won't be back to normal EVER after being over 1 year ON and he's been on for several years now at least.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=425878.msg6128517#msg6128517

read this shit, thx, bye and shut the fuck up with your bullshit.
WTF does this prove other than Tbombz went to a doc and got a script?

If he need androgel to have normal test levels, then he needs androgel. BFD. My point, was to get off the high levels of juice and get to a normal level so he can know what the effects of diet/training/cardio actually do to his body, rather than trying all these different compounds to try and lose bodyfat to no avail.

Idiot.

(BTW, your 1 year shit is horseshit, the body will find its natural levels and it wont take a year, thats bullshit bro-science scare tactics)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #149 on: May 31, 2012, 05:28:24 AM »
Tbumz is the worst looking human.
P