Author Topic: A little leaner !  (Read 23251 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: A little leaner !
« Reply #100 on: May 26, 2012, 06:40:31 AM »
I love this picture!

"1"
Takes all the guess work out of what his (corn hole) face would look like.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: May 26, 2012, 06:47:21 AM »
 :D

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: May 26, 2012, 08:03:46 AM »
^^ that's not jari mentula baby picture

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: May 26, 2012, 09:48:22 AM »
:)

Amazing change. Compared to the photo of you on your bike when you were definitely a chubby kid, you are looking really good here. That extra weight you carried around your midsection up until recently seems all but gone now.

How much weight have you lost? How long can you stay on 500 calories? Isn't dieting this hard very unhealthy?

You should get some professional photos taken. With decent lighting, a real camera and some posing advice, you would look even better.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #104 on: May 26, 2012, 09:56:53 AM »
Amazing change. Compared to the photo of you on your bike when you were definitely a chubby kid, you are looking really good here. That extra weight you carried around your midsection up until recently seems all but gone now.

How much weight have you lost? How long can you stay on 500 calories? Isn't dieting this hard very unhealthy?

You should get some professional photos taken. With decent lighting, a real camera and some posing advice, you would look even better.
I did it for one month when I was crash dieting to make weight to join the military.
Its very difficult and you wind up losing a lot of muscle and strength (gear probably helps a lot)
I lost 30 pounds to ship out in that month, but it wasnt worth it. It just made me skinny-fat.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: May 26, 2012, 10:06:44 AM »
Shock, back in my days the Corps knew nothing about bodybuilders' bodywt so most of the in-shape Marines with muscle had to lose weight to comply with the weight standards back then.

I argued this many times but there were only a few officers who understood and they were bodybuilders themselves, but nothing changed during my tenure.

Has that changed within the past few years?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #106 on: May 26, 2012, 10:09:57 AM »
Shock, back in my days the Corps knew nothing about bodybuilders' bodywt so most of the in-shape Marines with muscle had to lose weight to comply with the weight standards back then.

I argued this many times but there were only a few officers who understood and they were bodybuilders themselves, but nothing changed during my tenure.

Has that changed within the past few years?
No, not really. They still have rediculous weight/height standards. Grunts can get away with it as long as they can still perform at a high level physically. It just depends on the unit.
I never really knew any "bodybuilders", most of the big dudes kinda looked like a cross between bodybuilders and powerlifters, just huge framed thick dudes with a lot of strength. But those fuckers could still run.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: May 26, 2012, 10:18:38 AM »
Shock, does the MC Fitness test still consist of the 3 mile run, sit-ups and pull ups? And did you ever run the Obstical Course?

I was raised near Golden Gate Park so I used to climb trees whenever I had the opportunity since a very early age and then started lifting heavy things about the age of 13, so when I joined the Corps I was one of three others who were hand-picked to run the Course whenever some high government officials came down from DC to observe USMC training.

We'd zip through it in nothing flat. I've heard that the OC is even better and tougher now.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #108 on: May 26, 2012, 10:20:07 AM »
Shock, does the MC Fitness test still consist of the 3 mile run, sit-ups and pull ups? And did you ever run the Obstical Course?

I was raised near Golden Gate Park so I used to climb trees whenever I had the opportunity since a very early age and then started lifting heavy things about the age of 13, so when I joined the Corps I was one of three others who were hand-picked to run the Course whenever some high government officials came down from DC to observe USMC training.

We'd zip through it in nothing flat. I've heard that the OC is even better and tougher now.
O course is nothing really that special IMHO, its fun but not that demanding2 PFT (as its now called) is still 3 miles, crunches instead of situps, and pullups.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: May 26, 2012, 10:20:18 AM »
tbomz will always feel like the fat kid thats why he always needs the validation because inside thats still how he feels
T

TooMuchMuscle4U

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: May 26, 2012, 10:22:34 AM »
hahahahah

"leaner"

::)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #111 on: May 26, 2012, 10:42:26 AM »

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #112 on: May 26, 2012, 10:43:12 AM »

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #113 on: May 26, 2012, 10:46:31 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #114 on: May 26, 2012, 10:49:38 AM »

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: May 26, 2012, 10:50:36 AM »
rofl,brutal getbig ownings are always funny  :D
GETBIG!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #116 on: May 26, 2012, 10:52:47 AM »
$27.95 > $17.57 go get it! > http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hair/creme.html (no homo, no spammer)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #117 on: May 26, 2012, 10:55:59 AM »
lmao @ all the picture reactions to t-bombs pic.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #118 on: May 26, 2012, 11:25:14 AM »
 ;D
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #119 on: May 26, 2012, 11:29:42 AM »
 >:(
a

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #120 on: May 26, 2012, 01:00:03 PM »

Bro you obviously haven't followed any of the Tbombs threads. The guy diets every other month for years and every time he diets he posts pics thinking he is lean cause he lost 10pounds then he gets off the diet cause ZERO will power, this cycle of dieting is very common and the ones who do this will never be shredded ever cause once you start on this path of not being able to continue "dieting till your shredded" you will always repeat your behaviour. Some people just can't get shredded no matter what ,for some it's worse then getting off of heroin.

Don't get me wrong, not bashing the guy at all, it's just he has cried Wolf to many times, there is no reason why he shouldn't have been shredded many times by now, lack of will power

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: May 26, 2012, 01:25:19 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: May 27, 2012, 12:14:45 AM »
Bro you obviously haven't followed any of the Tbombs threads. The guy diets every other month for years and every time he diets he posts pics thinking he is lean cause he lost 10pounds then he gets off the diet cause ZERO will power, this cycle of dieting is very common and the ones who do this will never be shredded ever cause once you start on this path of not being able to continue "dieting till your shredded" you will always repeat your behaviour. Some people just can't get shredded no matter what ,for some it's worse then getting off of heroin.

Don't get me wrong, not bashing the guy at all, it's just he has cried Wolf to many times, there is no reason why he shouldn't have been shredded many times by now, lack of will power

So tell me which you think is better, a person who is out of shape and does nothing to try and change because they don't believe anything will work or a person who at least tries to make changes? Before I finally quit smoking forever, I tried to quit a couple of time unsuccessfully. Each time, I believed I would succeed, although I did not. Finally, something clicked and I just stopped and never lit another cigarette. That was almost 40 years ago.

Seems to me that Tbombs is trying to make changes. sure he get excited and post photos, which certainly takes some courage on Getbig. He may fail and then again, he may not. Either way it is no skin off anyone's back here. Seems like he could use some support rather than a bunch negativity from folks. Honestly, what does it hurt to give the guy some credit when he tries to do something?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #123 on: May 27, 2012, 01:54:39 AM »
So tell me which you think is better, a person who is out of shape and does nothing to try and change because they don't believe anything will work or a person who at least tries to make changes? Before I finally quit smoking forever, I tried to quit a couple of time unsuccessfully. Each time, I believed I would succeed, although I did not. Finally, something clicked and I just stopped and never lit another cigarette. That was almost 40 years ago.

Seems to me that Tbombs is trying to make changes. sure he get excited and post photos, which certainly takes some courage on Getbig. He may fail and then again, he may not. Either way it is no skin off anyone's back here. Seems like he could use some support rather than a bunch negativity from folks. Honestly, what does it hurt to give the guy some credit when he tries to do something?
Good post.
G

whitewidow

« Reply #124 on: May 27, 2012, 02:18:00 AM »
not bad for a bum. You shoud see the tren he uses.his homemade tren looks like homemade brown hairgel