Author Topic: GIFTS FROM THE GODS  (Read 6542 times)

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: GIFTS FROM THE GODS
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2008, 02:57:51 PM »
dude i know exactly what im talking about most likely you are a dumb teenager

the mitochondria is made of lipids and is in every cell, the cholesterol is what powers the lipid component of the mitochodria among other things to a lesser degree

so save the apology, i just have to say things 5 times for you dumbasses will get it and do the research yourselves

see here is your first mistake; thinking that what you know is right. If youd like i can correct you. you heard or maybe even read something about eggs and mitochondria and then you smoked some crack and the rest is in your theories.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2008, 02:58:42 PM »
dude i know exactly what im talking about most likely you are a dumb teenager

the mitochondria is made of lipids and is in every cell, the cholesterol is what powers the lipid component of the mitochodria among other things to a lesser degree

so save the apology, i just have to say things 5 times for you dumbasses will get it and do the research yourselves
johnny whats the deal with the obsessioon with hdl and ldl ? trying t live as long as possible or are you trying to get ripped?

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2008, 02:59:18 PM »
see here is your first mistake; thinking that what you know is right. If youd like i can correct you. you heard or maybe even read something about eggs and mitochondria and then you smoked some crack and the rest is in your theories.

How's the new album coming along?
Spirit of Truth

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2008, 03:00:33 PM »
How's the new album coming along?

fucking awesome man, gonna be as good and inovative as St. Anger

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2008, 03:01:34 PM »

Why all the hate for Johnny my wizzle?
Spirit of Truth

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2008, 03:03:26 PM »

Rofl.
Metallica died in 1986. And even back then they were a sub-par thrash metal band. :-X

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2008, 03:04:51 PM »
Rofl.
Metallica died in 1986. And even back then they were a sub-par thrash metal band. :-X

No way dude Metallica rules!
Spirit of Truth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2008, 03:07:07 PM »

well dude if im wrong tell me why, dont beat around the bush insulting me and giving me a headache

heres something i got from a quick search hopefully you will learn somethign and comeback and post about it instead of being an ass

Certain cholesterol-reducing drugs appear to damage mitochondria, the tiny power stations inside living cells. That's just one of several startling results uncovered by a survey that tested the biochemical effects of nearly 2500 drugs and natural products on muscle cells to assess how their mitochondria reacted to the chemicals.   

The survey also found that a natural product found in green tea exerted a direct biochemical effect on mitochondria that might account for the ancient Chinese remedy's apparent health-giving benefits.

The experiments aimed to shed light on how diseases are affected by the performance of mitochondria, which take in glucose as a fuel to manufacture adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the principal energy currency of the cell. Over the past few years, malfunctioning mitochondria have been implicated in a range of diseases.

a link for the people who actually can read at normal speeds  ::) http://www.rsc.org/chemistryworld/News/2008/February/25020801.asp
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2008, 03:12:40 PM »
heres another link you dumb f@ggots excluding ( epic monster, m8, candid...)

the rest of you pussys no need to apoligize, just would rather you STFU and go learn something and formulate a new question/hypothesis, you will feel much better when you learn something

Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism

* - Steroid metabolism
          o - Steroid hormone biosynthesis
                + - Pregnenolone biosynthesis
                      # - Cholesterol is released into the inner mitochondrial membrane [Gallus gallus]

link for some bitches smart and of retarted types
http://www.genomeknowledge.org/cgi-bin/eventbrowser?DB=gk_current&FOCUS_SPECIES=Gallus%20gallus&ID=193156&
A

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2008, 03:14:54 PM »
Johnny are squats done with resistance good for anything? 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2008, 03:15:09 PM »
hell im fuckin smokin weed right now multitasking searching for answers, been painting all day in the carolina air thats smokey from the forest fires arleady done 400 squats, fvck you fvckers are mad slow like catchup but havent caught on and realize they need to imitate Johnny Falcon in his masterful ways of picking the most intellgent qualities of life and using them in the grand arsenal of life mastery tasks
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2008, 03:17:04 PM »
Johnny are squats done with resistance good for anything? 

of course, but if it hurts you have to go lighter

where people go wrong is when they go for days without training them and they get weak only to get back training heavy then getting injured

sprinting is the best and jumping grabbing the rim for 100-200 reps. but nothing beats a simple full bodyweight squat letting in circulation to all areas of the leg
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2008, 03:49:56 PM »
johnny whats the deal with the obsessioon with hdl and ldl ? trying t live as long as possible or are you trying to get ripped?

well the hdl is telling me that it is a repair mechanism that coincides with oxygen. the more its used the better it gets or stays at a 'superior' level

i know that the need for repair seems to be higher than when i was younger, theres no denying that there is an inherent need to use my brain and adapt by making dietary changes, thus my focus is on energy levels to complete daily tasks 7 days a week and be repaired 7 days a week,

i have envisioned a human being that can work everyda efficient carefully with skill and speed and workout everyday with like attributes such as full intensity. it is a simple dream any god can write out in dna and watch it grow because there is the dream and then there is the method. the method is interesting, gives us things to do, gives us stress necessary to sustain our vessel, gives us stimuli, as the every increasing demand for one to perfect his personal godly 'dream' the method gets more clear BUT the dreamer finds out more the little complexities it truly takes to be superior at a superior dream and more burdens to take on, and every increasingly realizing that if he wants to be better at the dream he must learn more and try harder even when its the most painful or seems like WORK. we are in a realm of an earth dream, your and THE earth dream has to be harmonius with people and nature, if it isnt it will not be a superior dream it will be mediocre, mediocricity is  given to whom who choose this drift. mediocreness is just sittin back thinking everything is impossible or everything is just linear with no variations, and hating those who think otherwise because they are thinking different

many have paid there dudes and are fairly superior in there worlds, through many years...

many think they are superior but deep down a superior person is greatful to be so, and has compassion and wants to help those who will not make it....a superior person does not hate simply.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2008, 04:11:28 PM »
If the man wishes to make the dream more beneficial for him, it must include QUALITIES that benefit the WHOLE

do you not see the polarity that is essential for all life?

humans were given the gift of gods of potential full experience and understanding

realize if you are living a dream that only benefits you and you are nasty to others, you are not creating a free flowing polarity for yourself...in otherwords you have a lower chance of fulfilling any 'great' 'fantastic' dream because simply that is how life works on the bad people and rewards the good.
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2008, 05:13:20 PM »
If the man wishes to make the dream more beneficial for him, it must include QUALITIES that benefit the WHOLE

do you not see the polarity that is essential for all life?

humans were given the gift of gods of potential full experience and understanding

realize if you are living a dream that only benefits you and you are nasty to others, you are not creating a free flowing polarity for yourself...in otherwords you have a lower chance of fulfilling any 'great' 'fantastic' dream because simply that is how life works on the bad people and rewards the good.

Remember Johnny it takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile! Hide your talons and quit responding to these sheeple!
Spirit of Truth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2008, 05:26:48 PM »
Remember Johnny it takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile! Hide your talons and quit responding to these sheeple!
sometimes its beneficial for me to respond to these horrible souls because i then search for evidence that i have yet to see thats on the web ,although lately i am pretty accurate it never hurts to get more supporting evidence, wich further sets my point in deeper with elaborate knowsis in my philosophers stone
A

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2008, 05:29:47 PM »
maybe another session in timeout would help this guy.\ hes becoming more aggressive and spammery by the hour

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2008, 05:31:25 PM »
maybe another session in timeout would help this guy.\ hes becoming more aggressive and spammery by the hour

no i have posted alot of usefull knowledge in this thread. you can ask a friend to hit you in the face with an axe now  ;D
A

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2008, 05:37:40 PM »
Rofl.

Exactly

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2008, 06:57:22 PM »
You lose muscle every week while posting these insane diets and training regimens and get mad at us for not listening to you?  ???

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2008, 07:07:08 PM »
no i have posted alot of usefull knowledge in this thread. you can ask a friend to hit you in the face with an axe now  ;D

:o    ;D ;D

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2008, 12:29:21 AM »
What part of carolina are you from so i can tell my friends where to avoid the crazy and homo

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2008, 12:37:26 AM »
My new diet (DW approved)

10:00 one cup of coffee, salted with sea salt

12:00 one cup of coffee, salted with sea salt and one tablespoon olive oil

14:00 one pipe crystal meth

14:15 two cups of coffee

16:00 one cup of coffee

18:00 two table spoons sea salt

20:00 one cup of olive oil

22:00 one cup of olive oil with sea salt.

Best BB diet evar!  ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2008, 02:36:27 AM »
The so called gods also introduced us to :

whole grains

brewing beer

animal meat

cow milk

heating food

forever altering the body's capacity to heal itself and tempering the alkaline acid balance within the body

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2008, 02:43:15 AM »
The so called gods also introduced us to :

whole grains

brewing beer

animal meat

cow milk

heating food

forever altering the body's capacity to heal itself and tempering the alkaline acid balance within the body

oh yes, before the greeks people didn't eat animal meat and never heated their foods.  ::) ::)

Beer brewing was common 4000 years before the greek knew it.

cows were domesticated in the middle east around 8000 BC, that makes it about 6000 years before the first greek societies.

Sev, you know NOTHING.

idiot.