Author Topic: GIFTS FROM THE GODS  (Read 6560 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
GIFTS FROM THE GODS
« on: June 12, 2008, 02:10:39 PM »
copy and pasted, just for all of you hatefull bitches , and just because i love all the pathetic humans who will post hatred in this thread instead of wisdom...

Gifts of the Gods

To start, it must have olives. Today, Marathonas lies quiet, the only sounds are the swish of a scythe as a gardener mows the flowery grass of the great burial mound, and the rustle of the gray-green leaves of the olive trees. Legend has it that when Athens was new, several gods wanted it to take their name. The wily citizens agreed to name it after whoever gave the most valuable gift. Poseidon, god of sea, seemed set to win when he gave the horse and explained its value in battle. But Athena, goddess of wisdom, trumped him by producing an olive tree. Though it looked unimpressive, Athena pointed out that it would provide both food and wood for tools and houses, thus promoting peace. Celebrating this, the Athenians twisted olive branches into crowns for winning athletes - a tradition remembered in the olive wreath logo of the Athens Olympics of 2004.

a link for you dumb bitches since you dont read anything except your own ill minded remarks http://www.runtheplanet.com/trainingracing/nutrition/pasta.asp
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: GIFTS FROM THE GODS
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 02:14:07 PM »
i swear to GOD, i am the ONLY POSTER AT GETBIG who posts anything worthwhile reading. I swear i feel like getbig is like the million weegar march of idiots who all listen to shit music and have ZERO creativity and are stuck in the downward spiral of there own degenerative language and motives

i await your hateful posts instead of wisdom sharing...how bout some of your proven idiots suprise me for once and show me you are not such a hateful sonofabitch?
A

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 02:15:08 PM »
Daddy has your falcon flock flown away?  :-\

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2008, 02:16:22 PM »
Daddy has your falcon flock flown away?  :-\

they got caught in a tornado...

next stupid question please...
A

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2008, 02:27:06 PM »
here you go johnny...

What happens if your car does not have any gas? It stops working right? It needs fuel to function. The same is true with our libido... we needs nutrients to enjoy vibrant health and an active sex life.

If we do not consume adequate amounts of nutrients, our bodies will not be able to function properly in general. Vitamins and minerals are essential to every organ and process in the body. They are the building blocks of life, without them our cells would not function properly, and thus our organs would suffer and eventually we would no longer be able to survive... not to mention our dead, soulless sex life.

The body simply cannot enjoy great sex and lust if it does not have the proper nutrients to make it function. Just like we can't drive a car without fuel, we can't erotically ride without the fuel for life and lust.

Ensuring that the body is replete with sex drive inducing nutrients, whether through supplements or food for libido, can ignite our inner passion.

Some of the most essential libido vitamins, minerals and nutrients include:

http://www.naturalnews.com/023361.html

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2008, 02:30:28 PM »
No joke, I've started eating grapefruits again. The red ones are freakin good.

Clean wholesome power of the earth.

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2008, 02:30:44 PM »
i swear to GOD, i am the ONLY POSTER AT GETBIG who posts anything worthwhile reading. I swear i feel like getbig is like the million weegar march of idiots who all listen to shit music and have ZERO creativity and are stuck in the downward spiral of there own degenerative language and motives

i await your hateful posts instead of wisdom sharing...how bout some of your proven idiots suprise me for once and show me you are not such a hateful sonofabitch?

keep enlightening us o wise one.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2008, 02:33:08 PM »
bahahahahaha

daddy is feeling a little sensitive these days

its not that people hate you daddy---its just you try to post above your intelligence and knowledge level and it shows

you post garbage and nonsense most of the time and you know it-----so why are you being all butt-hurt about people calling you out on it ???

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2008, 02:35:25 PM »
bahahahahaha

its not that people hate you daddy---its just you try to post above your intelligence and knowledge level and it shows

you post garbage and nonsense most of the time and you know it-----so why are you being all butt-hurt about people calling you out on it ???

see thats the problem... he doesnt know it

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2008, 02:36:29 PM »
keep enlightening us o wise one.
yeah man while you sit there and post the same effortless shit posts that have all to do with mockery and bringing a brother down, dont worry you are just like the rest of getbig who hate non stop because its so easy to say something hateful takes no effort into learning somethign new like truth seeking. you along with 98 percent of the members are the type of humans i would have no problem slicing your throat and dumping you in a river, all people like you do is bring others and civilization down to a lower consciousness of HATEFULL thoughts , why not be better than that, learn something new , be an uplifting person for a change
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2008, 02:39:55 PM »
bahahahahaha

knowing that olive oil pushes bad ldl cholesterol through arteries is not "GARBAGE"

knowing that eggs power the mitochondria and contribute to hdl chlesterol is not "Garbage"

im just posting ideas and wish to further explore them, dont hate me because im the only one spawning new subjects of discussion

i havent resorted to single posts of name calling like many of you do, im kinda sick of all that hatred crap, its outdated
A

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2008, 02:40:13 PM »
yeah man while you sit there and post the same effortless shit posts that have all to do with mockery and bringing a brother down, dont worry you are just like the rest of getbig who hate non stop because its so easy to say something hateful takes no effort into learning somethign new like truth seeking. you along with 98 percent of the members are the type of humans i would have no problem slicing your throat and dumping you in a river, all people like you do is bring others and civilization down to a lower consciousness of HATEFULL thoughts , why not be better than that, learn something new , be an uplifting person for a change

you sound like you have PMS

HTH

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2008, 02:42:55 PM »
you sound like you have PMS

HTH

there you go again. i dare you to post any useful information related to olive oil. do you not want to be a better person?
A

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2008, 02:44:11 PM »
knowing that olive oil pushes bad ldl cholesterol through arteries is not "GARBAGE"

knowing that eggs power the mitochondria and contribute to hdl chlesterol is not "Garbage"

im just posting ideas and wish to further explore them, dont hate me because im the only one spawning new subjects of discussion

i havent resorted to single posts of name calling like many of you do, im kinda sick of all that hatred crap, its outdated
dude im not hating, as a matter of fact i love you man. I love each and ever creature on this earth. But when you toss in words like mitochondria randomly into the meaningless shit pretending like you know what youre talkin about is kinda sad. so im just trying to save you some embarrassment

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2008, 02:45:59 PM »
There is no "God".

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2008, 02:46:23 PM »
there you go again. i dare you to post any useful information related to olive oil. do you not want to be a better person?

Olive oil is full of...um...good fats. And it does something...um...good for your...um...cholesterol?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2008, 02:50:45 PM »
dude im not hating, as a matter of fact i love you man. I love each and ever creature on this earth. But when you toss in words like mitochondria randomly into the meaningless shit pretending like you know what youre talkin about is kinda sad. so im just trying to save you some embarrassment

dude i know exactly what im talking about most likely you are a dumb teenager

the mitochondria is made of lipids and is in every cell, the cholesterol is what powers the lipid component of the mitochodria among other things to a lesser degree

so save the apology, i just have to say things 5 times for you dumbasses will get it and do the research yourselves
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2008, 02:52:19 PM »
There is no "God".

everyperson is a unique combination of differnt GOD like traits, some pursue these traits some do not
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2008, 02:53:02 PM »
Olive oil is full of...um...good fats. And it does something...um...good for your...um...cholesterol?

proof of your ignorance. you simply dont care
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2008, 02:53:24 PM »
dude i know exactly what im talking about most likely you are a dumb teenager

the mitochondria is made of lipids and is in every cell, the cholesterol is what powers the lipid component of the mitochodria among other things to a lesser degree

so save the apology, i just have to say things 5 times for you dumbasses will get it and do the research yourselves

Careful Johnny! Hide your talons before you hurt someone!
Spirit of Truth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2008, 02:53:43 PM »
fvcking dumbasses cant see i am trying to help them >:(
A

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2008, 02:54:26 PM »

It's ok man, you don't need them after all.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2008, 02:54:40 PM »

They are evil/lived my weegar!
Spirit of Truth

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2008, 02:56:18 PM »
They are evil/lived my weegar!

they/yeht (yes)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2008, 02:57:23 PM »
It's ok man, you don't need them after all.

i know but im trying to do a good thing you know, i dont feel right keeping all this knowledge to myself when i can help those who want the help, i just get pissed at the few, no biggie. i understand there is a masterful amount of retards who automatically think everything that i say is wrong
A