Author Topic: Best new Poster of 2008 goes to NaturalWonder83  (Read 29928 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Best new Poster of 2008 goes to NaturalWonder83
« on: July 25, 2008, 11:59:20 PM »
NaturalWonder has been tearing up these boards ever since he joined.  He makes people melt at the sign of each post.  They can't take his honest cander and not give a fuck what the idiots think about him.  I vote him the best new Poster of 2008, and would like to present to him this trohpy,

Congratulations NaturalWonder83 on this great achivement and keep up the good threads!

jt

TEAM Nasser

Monster81

• Getbig IV
Re: Best new Poster of 2008 goes to NaturalWonder83
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 12:19:38 AM »
lol...waiting for Dreadlord to post his meltdown on this ,,,,3,2,1

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 12:32:27 AM »
Your work hasn't gone un-noticed either Jtsunami  8)
No doubt about it...

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2008, 08:06:39 PM »
Your work hasn't gone un-noticed either Jtsunami  8)

Why thank you webcke, I also enjoy your posts.

jt
TEAM Nasser

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2008, 08:08:15 PM »
WOW!!!!
THANK U SO MUCH JT!!!
w

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2008, 08:16:37 PM »
WOW!!!!
THANK U SO MUCH JT!!!

You deserve it,

jt
TEAM Nasser

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2008, 03:34:09 AM »

i gotta agree with this

WELCOME NaturalWonder83 !!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2008, 10:17:42 AM »
yes i too agree with this very well deserved

it couldnt have been awarded to a nicer guy
Z

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2008, 01:11:29 PM »
 thanks guys!
w

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2008, 09:22:09 PM »
Ask and ye shall receive monster81 Thanks for encouraging me  ;D

Forgetting that he posted as lamplighterX?
time to bring some reality and facts into this thread

naturalfag posts
Getbig Misc Boards / More Explicit Sex Board / Re: What a hunk (Gay)       on: Today at 08:43:57 AM
awesome pics...awesome thread

Getbig Alternative Boards / Z Board - The Last Stand / Re: gay or not       on: Today at 09:37:48 AM
Quote from: Bluto on Today at 07:45:20 AM
you guys want this stickied  Huh
Nauralfag says
im sure i speak for all of getbig when i say yes please

Quote from: NaturalWonder83 on July 27, 2008, 05:54:44 PM
that girl is in the way...do u have any pics where its just you in the waterfall? or maybe any beach shots?

More facts exposing natfag83's lies
Natfag starts off with
alex youre a good man...i enjoyed meeting u at the arnold expo

Quote from: Alex23 on June 24, 2008, 07:34:25 PM
You said we've met at the Arnold 'NaturalWonder83'. Everyone I've met looked pretty decent.
Don't be shy...

Natf@g gets alarmed and backpeddles.
i cant recall...maybe it wasnt u i met??? i met a lot of people...ill look over some of my arnold journal and post a thread when i figure it
out

Quote from: Croatch on June 24, 2008, 07:32:21 PM
Don't you have some shots up?

Natfag tries to be vague
probably

Quote from: Croatch on June 24, 2008, 07:35:02 PM
You don't recall if you posted a shot up?

Once again natfag stonewalls:
not at moment

Quote from: NaturalWonder83 on June 17, 2008, 07:51:03 AM
mmmmmmmmm
great pics
please post more of 240

Quote from: NaturalWonder83 on June 16, 2008, 07:17:25 PM
u look good johnny...real real good
i like this recent pic...u have a very strong looking body...nice and lean and very muscular body

please post more pic...please

Quote from: NaturalWonder83 on June 16, 2008, 04:23:12 PM
boonstack...that is a great pic...u look very good...very good

can u please post more pics
do u have any where its just you

Quote from: NaturalWonder83 on June 16, 2008, 11:07:38 AM
please post more pics of matt m please...his body is quite good and hard

Quote from: NaturalWonder83 on June 15, 2008, 05:48:41 PM
that was a super hot video

can u post some of the other lifestyle videos please

Quote from: NaturalWonder83 on June 18, 2008, 04:36:57 PM
beefcake alert! beefcake alert!               some awesome photos in this thread

Naturalfag83' gay observations part 1QUOTE
I continued w/ my meal...I then glanced over to the grill section and I noticed this cook again..he had to be at least 230-240lbs,and this dude was HUGE. Looked like he had shoulder pads on. I wanted to approach him and ask him if he competed but he looked way too busy. He was tan to the max, and I could see pipelines running on his chiseled forearms. His traps were eneromous and really made his back gigantic. He had shorts on and his calves were perfect, dimaond shaped and cut. His quads and glutes looked solid and hard. I gotta say it has pumped me up and motivated me not to skip cardio or weights this week. I was thinking of taking a picture w/ my cell but that would have looked weird, and most people would not have known it was for bodybuilding appreciation.

to be updated  Grin

I know this term is played out. But if you'll forgive me:

M E L T D O W N ! !

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2008, 09:38:58 PM »
You say meltdown - I say laughter at a gaytroll

Aww - what the hell...lets  say meltdown for those of you that aren't too bright.
Incidentally that's a pic of an explosion not a meltdown
BOOOOOM!!!!
Doom on you
;D

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2008, 09:48:25 PM »
You say meltdown - I say laughter at a gaytroll

Aww - what the hell...lets  say meltdown for those of you that aren't too bright.
Incidentally that's a pic of an explosion not a meltdown
BOOOOOM!!!!
Doom on you
;D
Good job exposing naturalfag for the GAYTROLL he is.
I am a big baby

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2008, 09:58:45 PM »
Good job exposing naturalfag for the GAYTROLL he is.

The truth will not be silenced or deleted.
Natfag83 can run but he can't hide
I have spoken.

:D

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2008, 04:33:10 PM »
The truth will not be silenced or deleted.
Natfag83 can run but he can't hide
I have spoken.

:D

Haha no reply from Naturalfag, Don must be cumforting him now.
I am a big baby

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2008, 05:33:16 PM »
Haha no reply from Naturalfag, Don must be cumforting him now.
oh im sorry, i didnt realize you computer nerds were still flapping your gums down here...would have been here sooner but i was out enjoying my life in the real world...looks like i can add elite_lifter to my list of stalkers :o...there is no need for dramatics..you two fools can post all my posts if you want...none of them are homosexual...they are observations and statements that you guys have forced your gay desires and fantasies into...have fun melting down over me...im off to galleria w/ my fiancee
w

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2008, 06:05:41 PM »
oh im sorry, i didnt realize you computer nerds were still flapping your gums down here...would have been here sooner but i was out enjoying my life in the real world...looks like i can add elite_lifter to my list of stalkers :o...there is no need for dramatics..you two fools can post all my posts if you want...none of them are homosexual...they are observations and statements that you guys have forced your gay desires and fantasies into...have fun melting down over me...im off to galleria w/ my fiancee

What is your main account?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2008, 06:45:35 PM »
DONT WORRY ABOUT IT
w

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2008, 08:20:23 PM »
Naturalfags main account = Donsluver
I am a big baby

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2008, 08:21:13 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2008, 08:43:17 PM »
Ha ha ha

Every time naturalfag83 gets challenged he's off the the galleria with his fiancee' Don. Is that the new code for consolation tribbing?

That could be a new sentence unique to getbig

I'm off to the galleria with my fiancee' = I've been exposed  as a gaytroll and liar so I will log off getbig for awhile to staunch my tears of shame and allow my gaybuddy to console me.

:D ;D

You can just laugh at the thought of naturalfag83 slamming his tiny fists of rage against the keyboard and storming off in rage

Don:    :Honey? what's wrong?
natfag: Nothing. We're going to the Galleria.
Don:    Again? We just went there a few hours ago.
Natfag: I don't want to talk about it.  Hold me.

The gay duo board their broken down deathtrap of a car and race off to the galleria with Don swabbing natfags tears. They arrive at the galleria and disembark seconds before the car explodes.
Another day in the life of naturalfag83 (the gaytroll of getbig)

Ha ha ha

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2008, 03:31:59 PM »
looks like dreadlord is getting more and more obsessed w/ me day by day...stop and breathe you sad little man...turn off your pc...go outside...enjoy life...

crack the egg...let it sizzle...let ir burn...breathe in the smoke...breathe in the complete destruction of the egg...see time slip away as the yolk becomes solid...grab the egg and flip...grab your life and flip...change is needed...change is wanted...change is envisioned but is buried in a locked box of regret and fear...find the key...search for the key...the key is the key to your peace of mind...with each glance of your eyes as you search you will miss the current moment...the current moment may bring you pain...it may bring you horror...it may bring you agony...but at the same time, the current moment may bring you hope...may bring you promise of change...may bring you salvation...envision you goal and never hold back...this boldness will bring you success...but with the success it may also bring you grief and choice...you control your destiny...your life is your life...obey and honor the unwritten rules of karma...respect all...love one another...feel the love generation...this your life dreadlord...how bad do you want to hold onto it?
w

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2008, 03:52:09 PM »
brutal

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2008, 04:51:16 PM »
looks like dreadlord is getting more and more obsessed w/ me day by day...stop and breathe you sad little man...turn off your pc...go outside...enjoy life...

crack the egg...let it sizzle...let ir burn...breathe in the smoke...breathe in the complete destruction of the egg...see time slip away as the yolk becomes solid...grab the egg and flip...grab your life and flip...change is needed...change is wanted...change is envisioned but is buried in a locked box of regret and fear...find the key...search for the key...the key is the key to your peace of mind...with each glance of your eyes as you search you will miss the current moment...the current moment may bring you pain...it may bring you horror...it may bring you agony...but at the same time, the current moment may bring you hope...may bring you promise of change...may bring you salvation...envision you goal and never hold back...this boldness will bring you success...but with the success it may also bring you grief and choice...you control your destiny...your life is your life...obey and honor the unwritten rules of karma...respect all...love one another...feel the love generation...this your life dreadlord...how bad do you want to hold onto it?
Melt much GAYTROLL
I am a big baby

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2008, 03:40:24 AM »

ha ha
 naturalfag83 is losing his grip on reality....if he ever had it in the first place.
Gay troll and delusional
Not too surprising

:D :D :D

time to bring some reality and facts into this thread

naturalfag posts
Getbig Misc Boards / More Explicit Sex Board / Re: What a hunk (Gay)       on: Today at 08:43:57 AM
awesome pics...awesome thread

Getbig Alternative Boards / Z Board - The Last Stand / Re: gay or not       on: Today at 09:37:48 AM
Quote from: Bluto on Today at 07:45:20 AM
you guys want this stickied  Huh
Nauralfag says
im sure i speak for all of getbig when i say yes please

Quote from: NaturalWonder83 on July 27, 2008, 05:54:44 PM
that girl is in the way...do u have any pics where its just you in the waterfall? or maybe any beach shots?

More facts exposing natfag83's lies
Natfag starts off with
alex youre a good man...i enjoyed meeting u at the arnold expo

Quote from: Alex23 on June 24, 2008, 07:34:25 PM
You said we've met at the Arnold 'NaturalWonder83'. Everyone I've met looked pretty decent.
Don't be shy...

Natf@g gets alarmed and backpeddles.
i cant recall...maybe it wasnt u i met??? i met a lot of people...ill look over some of my arnold journal and post a thread when i figure it
out

Quote from: Croatch on June 24, 2008, 07:32:21 PM
Don't you have some shots up?

Natfag tries to be vague
probably

Quote from: Croatch on June 24, 2008, 07:35:02 PM
You don't recall if you posted a shot up?

Once again natfag stonewalls:
not at moment

Quote from: NaturalWonder83 on June 17, 2008, 07:51:03 AM
mmmmmmmmm
great pics
please post more of 240

Quote from: NaturalWonder83 on June 16, 2008, 07:17:25 PM
u look good johnny...real real good
i like this recent pic...u have a very strong looking body...nice and lean and very muscular body

please post more pic...please

Quote from: NaturalWonder83 on June 16, 2008, 04:23:12 PM
boonstack...that is a great pic...u look very good...very good

can u please post more pics
do u have any where its just you

Quote from: NaturalWonder83 on June 16, 2008, 11:07:38 AM
please post more pics of matt m please...his body is quite good and hard

Quote from: NaturalWonder83 on June 15, 2008, 05:48:41 PM
that was a super hot video

can u post some of the other lifestyle videos please

Quote from: NaturalWonder83 on June 18, 2008, 04:36:57 PM
beefcake alert! beefcake alert!               some awesome photos in this thread

Naturalfag83' gay observations part 1QUOTE
I continued w/ my meal...I then glanced over to the grill section and I noticed this cook again..he had to be at least 230-240lbs,and this dude was HUGE. Looked like he had shoulder pads on. I wanted to approach him and ask him if he competed but he looked way too busy. He was tan to the max, and I could see pipelines running on his chiseled forearms. His traps were eneromous and really made his back gigantic. He had shorts on and his calves were perfect, dimaond shaped and cut. His quads and glutes looked solid and hard. I gotta say it has pumped me up and motivated me not to skip cardio or weights this week. I was thinking of taking a picture w/ my cell but that would have looked weird, and most people would not have known it was for bodybuilding appreciation.

to be updated 

NO
i do spam for muscle hunks
i do not ramble
i will continue doing what i do

also gigantox-please stop spamming the g&o with non bodybuilding related threads-this belongs on comments complaints or v board or the z board

u were right-my posts were dumb in the past-thank u for making me wake up and realize-ive been spenmding 2 much time on this computer

actually no

i make up stuff sometimes but not this

can u guys imagine what its like living in this hell hole day in day out...last night was the last straw for me-i swear-i get in bed around 12:30 am and im just trying to lay as still as possible so i can cool down cuz my room feels so humid and hot-my head is sweating and my back is soaked..feels like i am laying in a pool of water-i dont want to turn my ac on cuz it make so much noise...so i lay there with my eye mask on and i nstart to feel comfy and i drift off to sleep and then i hear a bunch of people talking and laughing outsiude my windows on the metro platform..so now i wake up and i realizer this eat is unbearable so i turn on my ac and the noise is horrible...i slam my window shut and yell out the window shut the fuck up at the noisy group-and they all laugh and i hear then jabbering to eachother...so now i try to fall back asleep and i realize now more light from the metro lights is shining through my window and i go back to the window and discover that cuz i slammed the window shut it messed up the curtains so i mess with that for a while-im getting annoyed trying to fix the curtains and the damn air conditioner is still making more noise-so i lose my temper and smash my ac with my fist but that messes it up and now the noise is 1000x louder and i feel like going crazy...my throat is parched now and i am soaking wet with sweat andi go to drink water from my water jug but cuz my aprtment is so humid the water is warm and disgusting...and now its not as cool a sit was before...tonight i am spending the night in a hotel i think-i cant do this again...it has begun to rain now so if it stays rianing i stay here and open windows to cool down my room...i would stay at my fiancee house but she is away for the weekend at lake george

dalkiel

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2008, 04:17:25 AM »
Ha ha ha

Every time naturalfag83 gets challenged he's off the the galleria with his fiancee' Don. Is that the new code for consolation tribbing?

That could be a new sentence unique to getbig

I'm off to the galleria with my fiancee' = I've been exposed  as a gaytroll and liar so I will log off getbig for awhile to staunch my tears of shame and allow my gaybuddy to console me.

:D ;D

You can just laugh at the thought of naturalfag83 slamming his tiny fists of rage against the keyboard and storming off in rage

Don:    :Honey? what's wrong?
natfag: Nothing. We're going to the Galleria.
Don:    Again? We just went there a few hours ago.
Natfag: I don't want to talk about it.  Hold me.

The gay duo board their broken down deathtrap of a car and race off to the galleria with Don swabbing natfags tears. They arrive at the galleria and disembark seconds before the car explodes.
Another day in the life of naturalfag83 (the gaytroll of getbig)

Ha ha ha

Wow - thats pretty damn good dude. Naturalfairy is getting owned on a daily basis and has no credible explanation.

Poor fucker is so deep in his closet that he continues to deny his troll posts.
Who the fuck comments on mens pictures and goes mmmmmmmm
A gay fagboy thats who