Author Topic: Should I keep seeing a married woman? **PROOF PIC pg12**  (Read 38541 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: should I keep seeing the married woman *pics included*
« Reply #150 on: December 09, 2009, 03:48:49 AM »
oh stop being so cavalier over the internet, stud

we all cream over hot women no matter how much "game" you have

you are just as  huge of a loser as the rest of us are, typing on a internet forum (filled with nothing but other men, mind you) at 6:30 in the morning

cavalier.........LMAO!  First off twinkie I'm happily married at this stage of my life.  Second, I'm at work and it's 3:45 where I am.  Third, I like fine ass as much as the next guy........but I sure as hell have enough game and confidence to treat any bitch like my little sister.  

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: December 09, 2009, 03:49:17 AM »
Spike,

She's not in love with her husband.....maybe not in love with you either....but she obviously loves your company and cock.

Not your fault she's cheating on her husband.....but for all we know, he's probably cheating on her....maybe a douche-bag...who knows

bottom line ---> enjoy the moment and live it....just avoid any possible husband-issues.....

PS...you do sound like a hyprocite saying youd kill some guy if he did the same thing.....wake up!....if you get married and your wife cheats, shes doing it for a reason....most men fail to realise they're failing at being a challenge and keeping their wife interested.....its a lesson for a man to look at himself and grow....not go postal and blame everyone but himself....

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #152 on: December 09, 2009, 03:51:29 AM »
cavalier.........LMAO!  First off twinkie I'm happily married at this stage of my life.  Second, I'm at work and it's 3:45 where I am.  Third, I like fine ass as much as the next guy........but I sure as hell have enough game and confidence to treat any bitch like my little sister.  

is your little sister hot?

post pics

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: December 09, 2009, 03:59:37 AM »
"dont hit it right"
if you are not black and from a ghetto do not speak or write in this way.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #154 on: December 09, 2009, 04:04:31 AM »
interesting how many guys defend morality here............i bet most of you would dip your sausage into a married chick if she was very very attractive and came on to you

I wouldn't.

That doesn't make me moral in the least.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #155 on: December 09, 2009, 04:13:36 AM »
Hi.  While I do appreciate the "SHUT UP WHORE" comments, this whore isn't shutting up yet.  First of all, who is that woman that looks like a man?  That picture is NOT of me.  Sorry if that really is that guy's wife.  Second of all, I promise I am not a horrible slut!  Listen, I got engaged like two years ago and right away my parents started planning this huge, expensive wedding.  They booked all the stuff and put deposits down and everything.  Later, when I realized that this wasn't the right guy-what was I supposed to do?  Tell them I made a mistake and have them lose thousands of dollars on deposits they put down?  You can't get it all refunded.  I am a girl who always does what she is supposed to.  Like Spike told you, I am all into my church and sing in the choir and all that.  I am a good girl.  (I guess not really).  But after we sent out the Save the Dates and the invitations, what was I supposed to do?  Tell everyone I was just kidding.  It's not like my husband beats me or runs around on me or anything.  He just likes to work in the yard then come in and sit on the couch and drink beer and watch Cops.  But listen, he won't even scratch my back anymore because I have some moles on my back and he says it makes him feel sick to touch them.  Last night, after I read some of the stuff you guys said about my butt, I felt confident and I lifted up my nightgown to show it to him when I got out of the shower.  Yeah, he laughed at me and made a gagging sound.  Seriously.  He doesn't go down on me anymore because he says "it's gross."  Oh, and Spike doesn't have to worry about "tasting another man's sperm" or whatever that guy said, because I am lucky if I get it once a month.  For maybe three minutes.  And he has to be drunk and all the lights have to be out.  It wasn't like that at the beginning, but after we moved in together after we got engaged everything changed and then I felt like it was too late!  I just don't know what to do!  I'm sorry that I am just a big cheater and I suck at life.  Trust me, I am fully aware.  It's not like I think this is awesome.  I actually agree with what most of you are saying.  Except for the part about the bad boob job.  Do you really think they look that bad?  I had them done two times to make sure they were big enough and I thought they turned out ok.  No?   :(  Ugh.  Spike, can you take that picture down then?  I don't know how to take it off.  Is there a way?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #156 on: December 09, 2009, 04:16:43 AM »
Hi.  While I do appreciate the "SHUT UP WHORE" comments, this whore isn't shutting up yet.  First of all, who is that woman that looks like a man?  That picture is NOT of me.  Sorry if that really is that guy's wife.  Second of all, I promise I am not a horrible slut!  Listen, I got engaged like two years ago and right away my parents started planning this huge, expensive wedding.  They booked all the stuff and put deposits down and everything.  Later, when I realized that this wasn't the right guy-what was I supposed to do?  Tell them I made a mistake and have them lose thousands of dollars on deposits they put down?  You can't get it all refunded.  I am a girl who always does what she is supposed to.  Like Spike told you, I am all into my church and sing in the choir and all that.  I am a good girl.  (I guess not really).  But after we sent out the Save the Dates and the invitations, what was I supposed to do?  Tell everyone I was just kidding.  It's not like my husband beats me or runs around on me or anything.  He just likes to work in the yard then come in and sit on the couch and drink beer and watch Cops.  But listen, he won't even scratch my back anymore because I have some moles on my back and he says it makes him feel sick to touch them.  Last night, after I read some of the stuff you guys said about my butt, I felt confident and I lifted up my nightgown to show it to him when I got out of the shower.  Yeah, he laughed at me and made a gagging sound.  Seriously.  He doesn't go down on me anymore because he says "it's gross."  Oh, and Spike doesn't have to worry about "tasting another man's sperm" or whatever that guy said, because I am lucky if I get it once a month.  For maybe three minutes.  And he has to be drunk and all the lights have to be out.  It wasn't like that at the beginning, but after we moved in together after we got engaged everything changed and then I felt like it was too late!  I just don't know what to do!  I'm sorry that I am just a big cheater and I suck at life.  Trust me, I am fully aware.  It's not like I think this is awesome.  I actually agree with what most of you are saying.  Except for the part about the bad boob job.  Do you really think they look that bad?  I had them done two times to make sure they were big enough and I thought they turned out ok.  No?   :(  Ugh.  Spike, can you take that picture down then?  I don't know how to take it off.  Is there a way?

People always have excuses for acting out.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: December 09, 2009, 04:18:03 AM »

imho, i she learned about using paragraph then she would be the perfect woman

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #158 on: December 09, 2009, 04:19:45 AM »
Broads a bigtime loser!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: December 09, 2009, 04:22:25 AM »
Broads a bigtime loser!

that sentence makes no sense

do you mean "This "Broad" is a bigtime loser" ?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: December 09, 2009, 04:26:28 AM »
oh the drama... ::)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #161 on: December 09, 2009, 04:55:11 AM »
Haha I always knew you were a piece of shit but never knew just how big of one.  

Fucking losers fuck married chicks, especially at your age.  Go find your own pussy.  She sounds like a fucking skank anyways.  Fake tits..........are a dime a dozen.  So are cheap southern dirty blondes.  

But I'm sure you'll be "the man" in most of the teenage nuthuggers eyes who frequent getbig.  LOL. 
Respectfully i disagree...

I have been with many women, college students, professional job type, bartenders, i was in 3somes with couples ( No Homo),Married women who had consent from the husband ( heck, sometime the husband dropped her off), and of course married women who were cheating on their husbands...

In the cases of the married woman, i would usually hit on the woman, and she would flirt back, i'd ask her if she's married, if she said YES, then i'll ask her if her hubby was cool with it.
if the hubby was cool, then no worries, but if the hubby wasnt cool with it, i'd just give her my number and tell her " call me when your single or if he's cool with it"

by doing that, the ball is in her court. As a man with standards, i have done my job.. i backed off as soon as i knew she is married and husband doesnt wanna share her. BUT if she decides to call me and we go out and fuck, I DONT SEE MYSELF A LESS OF A HUMAN FOR DOING THAT !!  if a woman has made up her mind that she wants to cheat, SHE WILL FIND DICK, if not you, then someone else. I agree some women are skanks etc... but i think if you let her sleep on the idea, and then she still calls you and wants to fuck, then there is nothing wrong in that.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: December 09, 2009, 05:07:41 AM »
the problem with alot of people is they have this annoying monkey on there shoulders.

This monkey's name is "Shame"

if you want to have alot of fun in your life (as well as make ALOT of money  ;)) you need to knock "Shame" off your shoulder
[/b]

QFT

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: December 09, 2009, 05:13:59 AM »
Hi.  While I do appreciate the "SHUT UP WHORE" comments, this whore isn't shutting up yet.

You ae a SLUT. A slut does it for free...a whore does it for $$$.  First of all, who is that woman that looks like a man?  That picture is NOT of me.  Sorry if that really is that guy's wife.  Second of all, I promise I am not a horrible slut!  Listen, I got engaged like two years ago and right away my parents started planning this huge, expensive wedding.  They booked all the stuff and put deposits down and everything.  Later, when I realized that this wasn't the right guy-what was I supposed to do?  Tell them I made a mistake and have them lose thousands of dollars on deposits they put down?

Yes. THOUSANDS are no big deal...can always get that back. Man, you are a dumb ass.

You can't get it all refunded.  I am a girl who always does what she is supposed to.  Like Spike told you, I am all into my church and sing in the choir and all that.

Church, You are so full of shit.

I am a good girl.  (I guess not really).  But after we sent out the Save the Dates and the invitations, what was I supposed to do?  Tell everyone I was just kidding.

Happens all the time. Big Deal.

It's not like my husband beats me or runs around on me or anything.  He just likes to work in the yard then come in and sit on the couch and drink beer and watch Cops.  But listen, he won't even scratch my back anymore because I have some moles on my back and he says it makes him feel sick to touch them.  Last night, after I read some of the stuff you guys said about my butt, I felt confident and I lifted up my nightgown to show it to him when I got out of the shower.  Yeah, he laughed at me and made a gagging sound.  Seriously.  He doesn't go down on me anymore because he says "it's gross."  Oh, and Spike doesn't have to worry about "tasting another man's sperm" or whatever that guy said, because I am lucky if I get it once a month.  For maybe three minutes.  And he has to be drunk and all the lights have to be out.  It wasn't like that at the beginning, but after we moved in together after we got engaged everything changed and then I felt like it was too late!

You have very little to no confidence.

I just don't know what to do!  I'm sorry that I am just a big cheater and I suck at life.  Trust me, I am fully aware.  It's not like I think this is awesome.  I actually agree with what most of you are saying.  Except for the part about the bad boob job.  Do you really think they look that bad?  I had them done two times to make sure they were big enough and I thought they turned out ok.  No?   :(  Ugh.  Spike, can you take that picture down then?  I don't know how to take it off.  Is there a way?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #164 on: December 09, 2009, 05:17:30 AM »
You are immature Church going bratty whore, and that is putting it nicely. It is true that teaching jobs are being taken by people who have no business teaching. Why, because it pays little, so the more qaulified people go elsewhere.

You said yes to the man, and you knew he wasn't the one. And, you were still dating him. What did you think the sex was gonna get better? Hell, aren't the stats that married sex life goes down hill, and yours was already on life support....."Holding....Holding...Cle ar!"
And yes, if your parents were planning the wedding and spending all this money, it is YOUR DUTY AS A RESPONSIBLE ADULT to tell them to hold off! Now they have wasting even more money from you whoring around.
BTW, what about counseling before marriage did you have that? Did you counsel LORD JESUS? Or were you busy singing false praises to the Lord---well, your prayers will be answered, and it ain't gonna be pretty.

If he got tired of your or doesn't find you attractive anymore, ask him why. Ask him why did he want to get married? What is sexy about you? Then suck his cock, if he no likey, then ask if he is gay

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #165 on: December 09, 2009, 06:28:23 AM »

oh you poor thing..............why didn't you tell as that they forced you into getting married by holding a gun to your head

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #166 on: December 09, 2009, 06:41:34 AM »
could you please let this stupid die already. It's a hoax, and a lame one at that.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Re: Does it matter if your Signif Other cheats with a ugly or pretty person?
« Reply #167 on: December 09, 2009, 06:43:46 AM »

I'm not proud of it, but I do admit my bias against ugly people.

classic self loather :P

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #168 on: December 09, 2009, 06:50:29 AM »
girls always need to see what the girl you cheated with looks like.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: December 09, 2009, 07:03:40 AM »
there way too many fucked up people on here with endless hours of free time. why would you post nude pics in the workplace? hickory isnt that big....

erase that shit....you could lose your job.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: December 09, 2009, 07:08:33 AM »
as for spike.....

nice work, dem some fine ass hoes!!!! ;)

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: December 09, 2009, 07:11:12 AM »
True, and that girl in the vid, when she gets dolled up...Oh shit. But she is annoying (all about her) and most of her female friends are not attractive...so all attention goes to her.

These video blogs from african americans you keep posting are only reinforcing the negative steriotype of lower intelligence. Please post one with a Scientist discussing important issues about the planet or give it a rest, they have jerry springer for this kind of shit.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: December 09, 2009, 07:11:20 AM »
bad boob job or not, at least it shows she likes the cock in all holes.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #173 on: December 09, 2009, 07:25:53 AM »
Keep on pounding them Spike

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #174 on: December 09, 2009, 07:31:14 AM »
Okay, if your signif other cheats on you, and you find out that person is ugly, are you like, "Damn WTF!" Or if your signif, other cheats on you with a attractive person, are you more jealous?
 And vice versa, would you pick someone as good or better looking than your signif other, to do the deed with.

Bottom, does attractive-ness of the other person count to you? And would it personally offend you or your ego if the person cheated on your with a busted person, 2 times the offense, the actually act and the fact the person is busted.

Cheating with a ugly person is worse, it makes you feel like you a worthless.