Author Topic: Should I keep seeing a married woman? **PROOF PIC pg12**  (Read 38515 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Does it matter if your Signif Other cheats with a ugly or pretty person?
« Reply #125 on: December 09, 2009, 12:58:35 AM »
It doesn't matter

So if your woman cheated on you with a dude who looked like a freaking real life Ken doll (anatomically correct version) It would not matter versus her cheating  on you with say Beetlejuice?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #126 on: December 09, 2009, 01:01:40 AM »
Like short chicks with huge breasts? I see a lot of them...But I think that is a reason why women want a tall man (part of the reason)

But on to the topic at hand...Is seeking a booty call that is attractive or not vs seeking a signif other that is attractive or different or the same?
to me, as i said in an earlier post, i would view both as cheating and leave her no matter what the guy looked like. however, i would think more poorly of the girl afterward in the ugly scenario, and probably have more of a tendency to suspect it wasnt her first time cheating...

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: December 09, 2009, 01:11:50 AM »
to me, as i said in an earlier post, i would view both as cheating and leave her no matter what the guy looked like. however, i would think more poorly of the girl afterward in the ugly scenario, and probably have more of a tendency to suspect it wasnt her first time cheating...
So, yes it is the same, but you wish that it was someone who is comparable or more attractive than you. It's more of a ego thing.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #128 on: December 09, 2009, 01:17:20 AM »
So, yes it is the same, but you wish that it was someone who is comparable or more attractive than you. It's more of a ego thing.
yes i really couldnt blame her if he was better looking, better built, more money, taller, more intelligent, bigger dick..    really no argument there i guess...lol... but still id have to leave her

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: should I keep seeing the married woman *pics included*
« Reply #129 on: December 09, 2009, 01:30:18 AM »
Not only are you a striaght up skank but you're a fucking dumb as rocks skank as well.  And we wonder why our kids are so fucked up nowadays.  Their teachers are too preoccupied with taking pictures in the bathroom for their roided up meathead of a fuck toy.  LMAO!  This story smells like bullshit anyways.

Harsh but very true.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: December 09, 2009, 01:38:35 AM »
yes i really couldnt blame her if he was better looking, better built, more money, taller, more intelligent, bigger dick..    really no argument there i guess...lol... but still id have to leave her

Never questioned that.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #131 on: December 09, 2009, 01:46:50 AM »
No one is better looking than me.
P

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #132 on: December 09, 2009, 02:09:21 AM »
Harsh but very true.

kiwiol,

how is your new avatar going?
P

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #133 on: December 09, 2009, 02:11:15 AM »
btw, i like how she had to tell us that she had implants.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #134 on: December 09, 2009, 02:13:40 AM »
kiwiol,

how is your new avatar going?

Not as sexy as yours, but I like it.

What do you think?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #135 on: December 09, 2009, 02:46:33 AM »

What do you think?

I like it. A very excellent choice. Optimus =  8)
P

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: December 09, 2009, 02:58:22 AM »
interesting how many guys defend morality here............i bet most of you would dip your sausage into a married chick if she was very very attractive and came on to you

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: December 09, 2009, 03:01:12 AM »
interesting how many guys defend morality here............i bet most of you would dip your sausage into a married chick if she was very very attractive and came on to you

QFMFT

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: December 09, 2009, 03:07:02 AM »

LOL........you act like just cause a woman is attractive she has some sort of mind control over men.  In the end when it comes to hot women flirting the journey is much more fun than the destination.  Meaning flirting and the excitement that goes with it is almost more fun than the actual sex.  You'd know that if you ever got hit on by hot women...........but by the sound of it you probably only see "hot" women on the internet and in your nudie mags. 

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: December 09, 2009, 03:13:43 AM »
LOL........you act like just cause a woman is attractive she has some sort of mind control over men.  In the end when it comes to hot women flirting the journey is much more fun than the destination.  Meaning flirting and the excitement that goes with it is almost more fun than the actual sex.  You'd know that if you ever got hit on by hot women...........but by the sound of it you probably only see "hot" women on the internet and in your nudie mags.  

tell me, when are you going to start posting about your Ferrari and your villa in Monaco?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #140 on: December 09, 2009, 03:17:33 AM »
this whole thread is as fake as the boobs of the woman we can see in the picture.

Some people have really too much time on their hands. Why would you ever fake such a stupid story.

even if it's a true story the question is that why has the thread starter posted it here??.. was he expecting replies like "yes man go ahead and fuk that MARRIED woman".. he has to choose, either to satisfy his dick and lose himself or to control his dick and be a good guy..

man put yourself in her husband's shoes! >:(..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #141 on: December 09, 2009, 03:18:42 AM »

What do you think?

the previous was better or may be because i used to it..

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: December 09, 2009, 03:19:00 AM »
LOL........you act like just cause a woman is attractive she has some sort of mind control over men.  In the end when it comes to hot women flirting the journey is much more fun than the destination.  Meaning flirting and the excitement that goes with it is almost more fun than the actual sex.  You'd know that if you ever got hit on by hot women...........but by the sound of it you probably only see "hot" women on the internet and in your nudie mags. 

a) next time you're in a crowded place observe reactions of men when a very hot woman walks pass them.................... ....pathetic

b) you wish

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: December 09, 2009, 03:20:40 AM »

that boobjob is a fucking mess...  :-X :-X :-X

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: December 09, 2009, 03:22:03 AM »

that boobjob is a fucking mess...  :-X :-X :-X

i would still titty fuck her though

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #145 on: December 09, 2009, 03:23:45 AM »
the previous was better or may be because i used to it..

That was Jim Carrey and I'd had it since I started this account. Still looking for a better face shot of Optimus, cause while this one is OK, I'm sure I can find a better still of his face from a perhaps different angle.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: December 09, 2009, 03:26:54 AM »
Many of us would. Some of us have. Those that do, reap not just benefits, but the consequences. Being a "Maintenance Man" has it's benefits, but the downside is that they are always hiring and always firing...the economy for Maintenance Men is unstable.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: December 09, 2009, 03:32:12 AM »
a) next time you're in a crowded place observe reactions of men when a very hot woman walks pass them.................... ....pathetic

b) you wish

Yeah and more than likely those same guys probably have no game, no looks, no confidence, etc.  For every woman that makes men fold like little girls when she walks by there are plenty of men who would have that bitch naked by closing time. 

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: December 09, 2009, 03:39:08 AM »
Yeah and more than likely those same guys probably have no game, no looks, no confidence, etc.  For every woman that makes men fold like little girls when she walks by there are plenty of men who would have that bitch naked by closing time. 

oh stop being so cavalier over the internet, stud

we all cream over hot women no matter how much "game" you have

you are just as  huge of a loser as the rest of us are, typing on a internet forum (filled with nothing but other men, mind you) at 6:30 in the morning

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #149 on: December 09, 2009, 03:45:54 AM »
That was Jim Carrey and I'd had it since I started this account. Still looking for a better face shot of Optimus, cause while this one is OK, I'm sure I can find a better still of his face from a perhaps different angle.

i know it was jim carrey.. what do you mean by "THIS ACCOUNT"??.. do you have other accounts :P