Author Topic: Should I keep seeing a married woman? **PROOF PIC pg12**  (Read 38573 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: should I keep seeing the married woman *pics included*
« Reply #100 on: December 08, 2009, 10:09:52 PM »
Parker is a man with wisdom, no doubt about it  8)

It comes and goes, I wish it stayed, so i could figure out how to rule the Galaxy, and make the Reptilians my bitches...JF can rule them. The Galaxy does need a Supervisor of Galactic Janitorial Services. ;D

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: December 08, 2009, 10:14:26 PM »
holy those are some horrible implants

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #102 on: December 08, 2009, 10:19:40 PM »
It comes and goes, I wish it stayed, so i could figure out how to rule the Galaxy, and make the Reptilians my bitches...JF can rule them. The Galaxy does need a Supervisor of Galactic Janitorial Services. ;D

Haha oh brother.... credibility back to zero!
P

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: December 08, 2009, 10:22:17 PM »
Haha oh brother.... credibility back to zero!
Ha, damn. Creditibilty is over-rated.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #104 on: December 08, 2009, 10:23:30 PM »
sent me this one from school - thx babe!

face kinda reminds me of those acid-face chicks from Pakistan. Tits kinda remind me of the guy who got breast implants for a $50,000 bet. Awful. In fact, if her husband bought that third rate set of boobs, she's well within her rights to screw around. As for the ass, it's a white mans dream. Small enough to make the skinniest cock look like a sledgehammer. Well done mate!
BigNationRadio.com

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #105 on: December 08, 2009, 10:36:07 PM »
spike you should slit her throat, the woman is putting a knife in her "husbands" back (and heart too most likely)... if she will do that to her husband, a man she promised to love forever and be faithful to and a man whom she sleeps in bed with everynight lying to his face...... what will she do to you? 

promiscuity is just fine, adultery is not

Parker

• Getbig V
Does it matter if your Signif Other cheats with a ugly or pretty person?
« Reply #106 on: December 08, 2009, 10:36:13 PM »
Okay, if your signif other cheats on you, and you find out that person is ugly, are you like, "Damn WTF!" Or if your signif, other cheats on you with a attractive person, are you more jealous?
 And vice versa, would you pick someone as good or better looking than your signif other, to do the deed with.

Bottom, does attractive-ness of the other person count to you? And would it personally offend you or your ego if the person cheated on your with a busted person, 2 times the offense, the actually act and the fact the person is busted.

Parker

• Getbig V
Re: Does it matter if your Signif Other cheats with a ugly or pretty person?
« Reply #107 on: December 08, 2009, 10:39:28 PM »
BTW, the dude in the video looks and sounds just like Phil Heath, minus the arms and shit.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #108 on: December 08, 2009, 10:41:11 PM »
Although it would be virtually impossible to 'cheat' on me, if she did step out for a minute, I would be more upset if the dude was broke busted than someone who had his shit together. 

I'm not proud of it, but I do admit my bias against ugly people.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #109 on: December 08, 2009, 10:41:21 PM »

it's always funny how guys that probably weren't satisfying their girl take it out on the guy she was cheating with, if it wasn't your coworker it would've been some other dude she cheated with ::)

how about blaming the woman for not respecting you, or blaming yourself?

E
i agree completely!! kill the cheating, leave the guy alone, as long as he didnt know she was married.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #110 on: December 08, 2009, 10:43:10 PM »
if it was an ugly person id suspect she had cheated many times before and would do it many times again.... if she somehow met ll cool j or someother rich, handsome, muscular, famous guy... and she felt remorse about it... well id dump her either way but at least id be understanding with the second one..

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 08, 2009, 10:56:20 PM »
Although it would be virtually impossible to 'cheat' on me, if she did step out for a minute, I would be more upset if the dude was broke busted than someone who had his shit together. 

True, and that girl in the vid, when she gets dolled up...Oh shit. But she is annoying (all about her) and most of her female friends are not attractive...so all attention goes to her.

io856

« Reply #112 on: December 08, 2009, 10:58:03 PM »
maybe she was chasing big dick? not that we would have "significant others" who would seek that

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 08, 2009, 11:05:02 PM »
maybe she was chasing big dick? not that we would have "significant others" who would seek that
Maybe, but a attractive dude or a unattractive dude can have a big dick. Chances are, it's the attractive one that might pull the chicks. The only way for a chick to know is if she sleeps with him. And the women have to get over the "EWWW" factor.

io856

« Reply #114 on: December 08, 2009, 11:09:09 PM »
Maybe, but a attractive dude or a unattractive dude can have a big dick. Chances are, it's the attractive one that might pull the chicks. The only way for a chick to know is if she sleeps with him. And the women have to get over the "EWWW" factor.
Yeah I know thats why I never believe it when women (lady gaga lol) say they look for a big dick in a man. I suspect thats more or less to do with "getting back at men" for emotional hurt in past relationships... or something like that...

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 08, 2009, 11:14:41 PM »
Yeah I know thats why I never believe it when women (lady gaga lol) say they look for a big dick in a man. I suspect thats more or less to do with "getting back at men" for emotional hurt in past relationships... or something like that...
I had a chick ask me, basically in round about if I had one, by saying, I like tall dudes, but I was telling my girlfriend that short guys have big willies, So Parker do you? I sleepy as hell at the time so I went off on some 5 paragraph long explanation.

I should have told her, "Yeah 12 inches of certified Ebony Sirloin tube steak", Hindsight is 20/20.

i agree with you. Maybe Lady or Dude Gaga looks for a big one, but she ain't all that pretty...the only big one she might get is the imaginary one or her  dildo.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 08, 2009, 11:24:51 PM »

are you a handsome man?

io856

« Reply #117 on: December 08, 2009, 11:27:57 PM »
I had a chick ask me, basically in round about if I had one, by saying, I like tall dudes, but I was telling my girlfriend that short guys have big willies, So Parker do you? I sleepy as hell at the time so I went off on some 5 paragraph long explanation.

I should have told her, "Yeah 12 inches of certified Ebony Sirloin tube steak", Hindsight is 20/20.

i agree with you. Maybe Lady or Dude Gaga looks for a big one, but she ain't all that pretty...the only big one she might get is the imaginary one or her  dildo.
often its checking for hand and foot size...

is there really a correlation there? a lot of girls and gays seem to think so... or at least joke about it... in fact the other day some chick made connection between their small hands and presumed small and tight girl... haha

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 08, 2009, 11:33:21 PM »
often its checking for hand and foot size...

is there really a correlation there? a lot of girls and gays seem to think so... or at least joke about it... in fact the other day some chick made connection between their small hands and presumed small and tight ####... haha
Nope none at all. That chick could have small hands and feet and her cooter be looser than Jenna Jamison at a 500 man gangbang.
Suprisingly, there is still ignorance about the human body. Like I think it was proven that women's squirk juice comes from the Skeene's gland.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #119 on: December 08, 2009, 11:38:55 PM »
Nope none at all. That chick could have small hands and feet and her cooter be looser than Jenna Jamison at a 500 man gangbang.
Suprisingly, there is still ignorance about the human body. Like I think it was proven that women's squirk juice comes from the Skeene's gland.
generally speaking though, the bigger the body the bigger the body parts. smaller the body, smaller the body parts. but yes of course, there are exceptions.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: December 08, 2009, 11:44:08 PM »
generally speaking though, the bigger the body the bigger the body parts. smaller the body, smaller the body parts. but yes of course, there are exceptions.
Like short chicks with huge breasts? I see a lot of them...But I think that is a reason why women want a tall man (part of the reason)

But on to the topic at hand...Is seeking a booty call that is attractive or not vs seeking a signif other that is attractive or different or the same?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: December 09, 2009, 12:33:12 AM »
Hi everyone.  This is the skank married churchgirl teacher.  Wow!  Lots of opinions on here!  You probably think it is weird that I am allowing these pictures of me to even be up on here, but I think it’s ok as long as my face aren’t in them, right?  I am glad that at least you guys seem to like my outsides, since you think my insides are so horrible.  :-\  Haha.  Just wanted to clear up a few things:
1.  Yes, that is the teacher’s bathroom at school where the poor handicapped kids have to go.  I understand it is weird to take pictures in there, but I just thought it would be a little bit hot!

Not only are you a striaght up skank but you're a fucking dumb as rocks skank as well.  And we wonder why our kids are so fucked up nowadays.  Their teachers are too preoccupied with taking pictures in the bathroom for their roided up meathead of a fuck toy.  LMAO!  This story smells like bullshit anyways.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: December 09, 2009, 12:34:19 AM »
Joe featuring Chico Debarge-"Tell Ur Man"

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #123 on: December 09, 2009, 12:35:51 AM »
Where are the spread lipped coochie shots of the slut

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: December 09, 2009, 12:49:36 AM »
It doesn't matter