Author Topic: Should I keep seeing a married woman? **PROOF PIC pg12**  (Read 38744 times)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Re: should I keep seeing the married woman *pics included*
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2009, 07:01:03 PM »
Spike,

I worked with a dude who was banging another chic at work, shes not too bad looking, she has that exotic asian thing working for her.

Well anyways, her husband who is a deputy sheriff found out about it and had his 2 brothers who have ties to the japanese mafia to off this poor dude who was having an affair with his wife.

Moral of this story, DONT FUCK WITH MARRIED WOMEN! u never know who they're married too bro.

christ almighty :o

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2009, 07:07:12 PM »
Spike,

I worked with a dude who was banging another chic at work, shes not too bad looking, she has that exotic asian thing working for her.

Well anyways, her husband who is a deputy sheriff found out about it and had his 2 brothers who have ties to the japanese mafia to off this poor dude who was having an affair with his wife.

Moral of this story, DONT FUCK WITH MARRIED WOMEN! u never know who they're married too bro.

haha, heartwarming story.....

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2009, 07:10:44 PM »
shes says she doesnt have hair extentions and that its just not about sex with us......she has feelings for me

plus she just sends pics to me to jerk off to cause she doesnt want me to cheat......I sent her cock pics and freaked cause shes 'never done that b4'

she isnt slutty like most of the chicks I;m used to in myrtle and shit - sending spread ass shots and all that fast ass shite

lol.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2009, 07:11:46 PM »
Spike, surely you can snare a woman just as hot with boobs just as big that isn't married?  I say abort this mission.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2009, 07:12:50 PM »
Spike,

im sick of these pathetic urban legends...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2009, 07:20:17 PM »
"she has feelings for me"  hahaha, oh brother Spike.  How old are you my man?

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2009, 07:26:03 PM »
if this story is for real, IF it is... she's obviously a mental case living in an asylum and who has 5 different kinds of semen in her vagina.

You re quite the casanova spike  ::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2009, 07:26:41 PM »
Spike,

it's always funny how guys that probably weren't satisfying their girl take it out on the guy she was cheating with, if it wasn't your coworker it would've been some other dude she cheated with ::)

how about blaming the woman for not respecting you, or blaming yourself?

E
E

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2009, 07:27:26 PM »
spike,

at the very least you have hot pics to jerk off to

plus, she seems like she is willing to give you pix ON DEMAND, as in, you can text her for a pic of her fingering herself and she will oblige

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2009, 07:31:28 PM »
Hi everyone.  This is the skank married churchgirl teacher.  Wow!  Lots of opinions on here!  You probably think it is weird that I am allowing these pictures of me to even be up on here, but I think it’s ok as long as my face aren’t in them, right?  I am glad that at least you guys seem to like my outsides, since you think my insides are so horrible.  :-\  Haha.  Just wanted to clear up a few things:
1.  Yes, that is the teacher’s bathroom at school where the poor handicapped kids have to go.  I understand it is weird to take pictures in there, but I just thought it would be a little bit hot!
2.  No, this is not a made up story.  I really do exist and this is the real deal.
3.  I do NOT have hair extensions.  Aren’t those for black girls?  And Paris Hilton maybe?
4.  Yes, I DO have fake boobs.  But come on!!  Some girls (me) weren’t born with ANY.  Seriously I didn’t have any. 
5.  I know it seems wrong what I am doing, but I swear it is very different than it seems.  I am a nice girl.  I probably should have never gotten married and when we did, lightning struck the church.  Seriously-it blew the steeple right off and everything!  I met Spike three weeks later and I was like holy crap this is the guy I have been looking for the whole time.
6.  He can try to act like it’s just a physical thing because it seems like this website is all dudes—like locker room talk maybe?  But it’s totally not like that.
7.  I just saw this stuff on here today.  Spike sent me the link where he put my boob up on something and then I was reading everything he had written about me and I was horrified!  But I thought it was a little bit cute.  Haha
8.  Um, I don’t know what else to say.  Just wanted to throw my two cents in……
9.  Oh and p.s.-Polychronopolous, I don’t even know what pms are, let alone have I been sending you any.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
should I keep seeing the married woman *pics included*
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2009, 07:32:35 PM »
This is her, only difference with Spike's thread is that she's married to me, but still married nonetheless.  Should I keep seeing her?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2009, 07:33:36 PM »
yes of course

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2009, 07:34:01 PM »
YOU LUCKY BASTARD

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2009, 07:34:20 PM »
You met Spike 3 weeks after you got married?

YOU ARE NUTZ !!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2009, 07:34:33 PM »
some guys have all the luck.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #65 on: December 08, 2009, 07:35:39 PM »
Beautiful girl Bob.......definately a keeper!!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 08, 2009, 07:36:09 PM »
Hi everyone.  This is the skank married churchgirl teacher.  Wow!  Lots of opinions on here!  You probably think it is weird that I am allowing these pictures of me to even be up on here, but I think it’s ok as long as my face aren’t in them, right?  I am glad that at least you guys seem to like my outsides, since you think my insides are so horrible.  :-\  Haha.  Just wanted to clear up a few things:
1.  Yes, that is the teacher’s bathroom at school where the poor handicapped kids have to go.  I understand it is weird to take pictures in there, but I just thought it would be a little bit hot!
2.  No, this is not a made up story.  I really do exist and this is the real deal.
3.  I do NOT have hair extensions.  Aren’t those for black girls?  And Paris Hilton maybe?
4.  Yes, I DO have fake boobs.  But come on!!  Some girls (me) weren’t born with ANY.  Seriously I didn’t have any. 
5.  I know it seems wrong what I am doing, but I swear it is very different than it seems.  I am a nice girl.  I probably should have never gotten married and when we did, lightning struck the church.  Seriously-it blew the steeple right off and everything!  I met Spike three weeks later and I was like holy crap this is the guy I have been looking for the whole time.
6.  He can try to act like it’s just a physical thing because it seems like this website is all dudes—like locker room talk maybe?  But it’s totally not like that.
7.  I just saw this stuff on here today.  Spike sent me the link where he put my boob up on something and then I was reading everything he had written about me and I was horrified!  But I thought it was a little bit cute.  Haha
9.  Oh and p.s.-Polychronopolous, I don’t even know what pms are, let alone have I been sending you any.

this one is a keeper, spike

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #67 on: December 08, 2009, 07:36:55 PM »

married for 3 weeks :o :o

your hubby is a moron if he blames "spike" for you being loose as a goose

E
E

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 08, 2009, 07:37:02 PM »
some guys have all the luck.

I totally hate Rod Stewart now

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 08, 2009, 07:40:54 PM »
Epic trolling.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 08, 2009, 07:44:25 PM »

SHUT UP   WHORE

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 08, 2009, 07:45:45 PM »

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #72 on: December 08, 2009, 07:47:56 PM »
Spike,

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #73 on: December 08, 2009, 07:49:12 PM »
Can we all agree that stories like this rarely have happy endings ?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 08, 2009, 07:50:25 PM »
  Should I keep seeing her?
I don't know man , be careful  if Nasser finds out you are dead .