Author Topic: Should I keep seeing a married woman? **PROOF PIC pg12**  (Read 38749 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: should I keep seeing the married woman *pics included*
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2009, 05:48:25 PM »
the problem with alot of people is they have this annoying monkey on there shoulders.

This monkey's name is "Shame"

if you want to have alot of fun in your life (as well as make ALOT of money  ;)) you need to knock "Shame" off your shoulder

And I'm sure the money is just flowing in for you huh big guy? LMAO!   ::)  Life isn't just about fun dickwad.  When you grow up if you ever do you'll realize that.  Why don't you go tell the young guys your age fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan because they think they are protecting you and your freedoms just how "fun" life is.  I can't stand self absorbed twinkie fucks like you. 

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2009, 05:50:47 PM »
And I'm sure the money is just flowing in for you huh big guy? LMAO!   ::)  Life isn't just about fun dickwad.  When you grow up if you ever do you'll realize that.  Why don't you go tell the young guys your age fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan because they think they are protecting you and your freedoms just how "fun" life is.  I can't stand self absorbed twinkie fucks like you.  

lol at you melting down when i couldn't give a shit what you think of me.

calm down, nancy

oh and btw, those kids my age fighting in foreign countries ARE fighting for my right to be a self abosobed twinkie

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2009, 05:51:37 PM »
Her hair extensions are killer!

Seriously, fucking another man's wife/girlfriend is pretty lame. You deserve anything that happens to you.
Almost always, yes.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2009, 05:53:51 PM »
And I'm sure the money is just flowing in for you huh big guy? LMAO!   ::)  Life isn't just about fun dickwad.  When you grow up if you ever do you'll realize that.  Why don't you go tell the young guys your age fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan because they think they are protecting you and your freedoms just how "fun" life is.  I can't stand self absorbed twinkie fucks like you.  

on a side note most of those enlisted to serve in iraq do it for the money and cause they cant do anything else, not always "for the country" etc...

But johnny is obviously a deranged mind due to his father and mother past mistakes raising him. He cant even recognize what's good bad, for him, and for others. He's an egocentrical frustrated sad individual, unable to fulfil his lack of attention and education as a child.

My only concern with him is when he falls again over and over in the same old "life is all about fun and superficiality". I know he's trying hard to become smarter and more useful to himself and society, but sometimes it looks like he just cant keep on track.

It's not his fault. One day he ll understand. He may waste years before being able to figure it out, but at least he's trying. Tons of people dont even do a therapy. He's aware of his shortcomings. Now if only he could stop excusing them and joking about them and SOLVE em once for all...

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2009, 05:54:09 PM »
Spike, from the pics the chick has a smoking body, but screwing a married chick is 1 rule I never break, no matter how hot the girl is, I'm a big believer in karma and this type of shit will come back to bite you man, so be careful..theres too many hot single chicks out there to be banging married ones, that just asking for trouble, not to mention you can't under estimate what a pissed off husband is capable of..be careful broskie.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2009, 05:54:53 PM »
And people wonder what's wrong with society... ::)

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2009, 05:56:29 PM »
Am I the only one who noticed the mental hospital type toilet (I guess?) in the background of the first pic? WTF is that? ???

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2009, 05:57:02 PM »
And people wonder what's wrong with society... ::)

you know what is wrong with society? society itself. Society produces these people. But society also produce good people.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2009, 05:58:22 PM »
on a side note most of those enlisted to serve in iraq do it for the money and cause they cant do anything else, not always "for the country" etc...

But johnny is obviously a deranged mind due to his father and mother past mistakes raising him. He cant even recognize what's good bad, for him, and for others. He's an egocentrical frustrated sad individual, unable to fulfil his lack of attention and education as a child.

My only concern with him is when he falls again over and over in the same old "life is all about fun and superficiality". I know he's trying hard to become smarter and more useful to himself and society, but sometimes it looks like he just cant keep on track.

It's not his fault. One day he ll understand. He may waste years before being able to figure it out, but at least he's trying. Tons of people dont even do a therapy. He's aware of his shortcomings. Now if only he could stop excusing them and joking about them and SOLVE em once for all...

qft

anyone want to do some coke?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2009, 05:59:20 PM »
Everybody calm down.this is taking place in North Carolina.banging a first cousin isn't even off limits :D

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2009, 06:00:20 PM »
R

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2009, 06:01:43 PM »

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2009, 06:01:50 PM »
I believe in karma as well but i figure (at least in my case) that we all have so much bad karma coming towards us that why not just add more

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2009, 06:03:41 PM »
Dipping into a marriage bond can get you killed... :-\

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2009, 06:15:21 PM »
My very best friend is on his third tour in Iraq. I talk to him all the time. He always says he's not protecting jack shit and that the war is a joke. And plus? There's no such thing as a draft in the American Military. These Men and Women volunteer for an unjust cause. Chef Timmy's been around the World 9 times. How on Earth are these soldiers fighting for my freedom?

chef tim brings up a point that i meant to make earlier

none of these men had a gun to their heads when they enlisted so MuscleMcAnus don't think that i'm gonna fall for the old "they're fighting for your right to be a asshole so you should be grateful towards them" card on me

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2009, 06:24:23 PM »
Spike , just fuck her man  , don't get into a relationship .

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2009, 06:27:52 PM »
Spike , just fuck her man  , don't get into a relationship .
i agree,she will have to get her issues dealt with eventually and spike better pull his noodle out and get the troops back to safety.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2009, 06:29:09 PM »
i think we need more pics before we can give the proper advices

:D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2009, 06:30:35 PM »

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2009, 06:33:30 PM »
this whole thread is as fake as the boobs of the woman we can see in the picture.

Some people have really too much time on their hands. Why would you ever fake such a stupid story.

haha

damnn I should write fckn soap operas if I put this much time into fabricating a story of this degree

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2009, 06:35:05 PM »
Am I the only one who noticed the mental hospital type toilet (I guess?) in the background of the first pic? WTF is that? ???

hahaha

I think its where the mental/physical handicapped kids at her high school have to go to take dumps ???

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2009, 06:50:54 PM »
hahaha

I think its where the mental/physical handicapped kids at her high school have to go to take dumps ???

Hahaaa, looks like one of the retards came all over her ass.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2009, 06:54:13 PM »
shes says she doesnt have hair extentions and that its just not about sex with us......she has feelings for me

plus she just sends pics to me to jerk off to cause she doesnt want me to cheat......I sent her cock pics and freaked cause shes 'never done that b4'

she isnt slutty like most of the chicks I;m used to in myrtle and shit - sending spread ass shots and all that fast ass shite

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2009, 06:55:45 PM »
damn nice ass right there for sure

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2009, 07:00:26 PM »
Spike,

I worked with a dude who was banging another chic at work, shes not too bad looking, she has that exotic asian thing working for her.

Well anyways, her husband who is a deputy sheriff found out about it and had his 2 brothers who have ties to the japanese mafia to off this poor dude who was having an affair with his wife.

Moral of this story, DONT FUCK WITH MARRIED WOMEN! u never know who they're married too bro.