Author Topic: Should I keep seeing a married woman? **PROOF PIC pg12**  (Read 38592 times)

uberman09

• Getbig IV
Re: should I keep seeing the married woman *pics included*
« Reply #75 on: December 08, 2009, 07:52:45 PM »
Can we all agree that stories like this rarely have happy endings ?
especially when they re fake. They have no start and no end.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #76 on: December 08, 2009, 07:57:08 PM »
This is the thread that keeps on giving.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #77 on: December 08, 2009, 07:58:52 PM »
This is the thread that keeps on giving.

yes, it gives:
-beat off material for my spank bank
-sev a reason to meltdown in this thread when he posts in it tommorow morning
-a reason to believe

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #78 on: December 08, 2009, 08:01:35 PM »
Spike,

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

QFT....can't understand how someone could meet some whore in this fashion and expect the to act differently down the road.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #79 on: December 08, 2009, 08:02:12 PM »
Movie star good looks right thurr

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #80 on: December 08, 2009, 08:04:04 PM »
Who's the tranny.
P

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #81 on: December 08, 2009, 08:04:58 PM »

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #82 on: December 08, 2009, 08:05:48 PM »
Who's the tranny.

Wiggs is gona be excited with this thread  ;D

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: December 08, 2009, 08:15:56 PM »
Spike, my brother did the same thing you were doing with this chick. She worked with him and said she needed a new cock and he basically made her his personal whore while the sucker she was with was buying her stuff and had no idea she was cheating on him... She ended up leaving her man and going with my bro... even though I told him he was an idiot for thinking she'd be different with him.

Anyway they dated for nearly a year I think and then he found out she cheated on him when she went home for thanksgiving weekend... he broke up with her immediately and she begged him to take her back for months... she still tells him he's the best fuck she's ever had... even going as far as annoying the fuck outta me with texts and emails telling me to get my bro to talk to her... I talk to her on msn sometimes and she actually told me her fantasy all along was me and my bro dp'ing her... acted like she wanted to be his wife but underneath it all she's just a cock hungry whore... she's back with the initial fool she cheated on before my bro.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: December 08, 2009, 08:19:28 PM »
Spike, my brother did the same thing you were doing with this chick. She worked with him and said she needed a new cock and he basically made her his personal whore while the sucker she was with was buying her stuff and had no idea she was cheating on him... She ended up leaving her man and going with my bro... even though I told him he was an idiot for thinking she'd be different with him.

Anyway they dated for nearly a year I think and then he found out she cheated on him when she went home for thanksgiving weekend... he broke up with her immediately and she begged him to take her back for months... she still tells him he's the best fuck she's ever had... even going as far as annoying the fuck outta me with texts and emails telling me to get my bro to talk to her... I talk to her on msn sometimes and she actually told me her fantasy all along was me and my bro dp'ing her... acted like she wanted to be his wife but underneath it all she's just a cock hungry whore... she's back with the initial fool she cheated on before my bro.

now thats a story i believe.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #85 on: December 08, 2009, 08:19:48 PM »
This is her, only difference with Spike's thread is that she's married to me, but still married nonetheless.  Should I keep seeing her?
end it....i hear she is banging milos :-X

bench

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #86 on: December 08, 2009, 08:20:20 PM »

I dont beleive this story , how can the family goat use MSN , pull the other one Mancheese

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: December 08, 2009, 08:21:34 PM »
She, the married one, doesn't want YOU to cheat on HER???? ahahaha
and you should never let your women read getbig
this is going to end great, why are you different?
But for our sake keep the pics of that hotty coming

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: December 08, 2009, 08:24:10 PM »
hahaha

I think its where the mental/physical handicapped kids at her high school have to go to take dumps ???

BTW I would hit that if she WAS NOT married, and I was single too ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 08, 2009, 08:25:15 PM »
This is her, only difference with Spike's thread is that she's married to me, but still married nonetheless.  Should I keep seeing her?

I'm happy that you are happy, but she is ugly.

"1"

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: December 08, 2009, 08:25:57 PM »
end it....i hear she is banging milos :-X

bench

Or was it nasser ;D Oh I forgot, bobs does not care about that....

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #91 on: December 08, 2009, 08:27:11 PM »
Hi everyone.  This is the skank married churchgirl teacher.  Wow!  Lots of opinions on here!  You probably think it is weird that I am allowing these pictures of me to even be up on here, but I think it’s ok as long as my face aren’t in them, right?  I am glad that at least you guys seem to like my outsides, since you think my insides are so horrible.  :-\  Haha.  Just wanted to clear up a few things:
1.  Yes, that is the teacher’s bathroom at school where the poor handicapped kids have to go.  I understand it is weird to take pictures in there, but I just thought it would be a little bit hot!
2.  No, this is not a made up story.  I really do exist and this is the real deal.
3.  I do NOT have hair extensions.  Aren’t those for black girls?  And Paris Hilton maybe?
4.  Yes, I DO have fake boobs.  But come on!!  Some girls (me) weren’t born with ANY.  Seriously I didn’t have any. 
5.  I know it seems wrong what I am doing, but I swear it is very different than it seems.  I am a nice girl.  I probably should have never gotten married and when we did, lightning struck the church.  Seriously-it blew the steeple right off and everything!  I met Spike three weeks later and I was like holy crap this is the guy I have been looking for the whole time.
6.  He can try to act like it’s just a physical thing because it seems like this website is all dudes—like locker room talk maybe?  But it’s totally not like that.
7.  I just saw this stuff on here today.  Spike sent me the link where he put my boob up on something and then I was reading everything he had written about me and I was horrified!  But I thought it was a little bit cute.  Haha
8.  Um, I don’t know what else to say.  Just wanted to throw my two cents in……
9.  Oh and p.s.-Polychronopolous, I don’t even know what pms are, let alone have I been sending you any.

Do you do anal?
A

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #92 on: December 08, 2009, 08:27:40 PM »
Hi everyone.  This is the skank married churchgirl teacher.  Wow!  Lots of opinions on here!  You probably think it is weird that I am allowing these pictures of me to even be up on here, but I think it’s ok as long as my face aren’t in them, right?  I am glad that at least you guys seem to like my outsides, since you think my insides are so horrible.  :-\  Haha.  Just wanted to clear up a few things:
1.  Yes, that is the teacher’s bathroom at school where the poor handicapped kids have to go.  I understand it is weird to take pictures in there, but I just thought it would be a little bit hot!
2.  No, this is not a made up story.  I really do exist and this is the real deal.
3.  I do NOT have hair extensions.  Aren’t those for black girls?  And Paris Hilton maybe?
4.  Yes, I DO have fake boobs.  But come on!!  Some girls (me) weren’t born with ANY.  Seriously I didn’t have any. 
5.  I know it seems wrong what I am doing, but I swear it is very different than it seems.  I am a nice girl.  I probably should have never gotten married and when we did, lightning struck the church.  Seriously-it blew the steeple right off and everything!  I met Spike three weeks later and I was like holy crap this is the guy I have been looking for the whole time.
6.  He can try to act like it’s just a physical thing because it seems like this website is all dudes—like locker room talk maybe?  But it’s totally not like that.
7.  I just saw this stuff on here today.  Spike sent me the link where he put my boob up on something and then I was reading everything he had written about me and I was horrified!  But I thought it was a little bit cute.  Haha
8.  Um, I don’t know what else to say.  Just wanted to throw my two cents in……
9.  Oh and p.s.-Polychronopolous, I don’t even know what pms are, let alone have I been sending you any.
you were married for 3 weeks???  people like you are whats wrong with this country, you are worse than a criminal!

regardless of wether i am right, or wrong....show us a nude spread eagle pic....you know you want to ;D

bench

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: December 08, 2009, 08:32:07 PM »
I dont beleive this story , how can the family goat use MSN , pull the other one Mancheese

btw, I knew her for quite awhile before this because me and her bro went to school together... I always thought she looked to much like him for me to wanna fuck her lol.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: December 08, 2009, 08:44:42 PM »
Spike is a trollin'! :)
Almost always, yes.

Jizzacked

« Reply #95 on: December 08, 2009, 08:49:28 PM »
spike, you are involved with a clown.

assuming it was really her, did you read that post she made using your account?  if that doesn't stir something up in your gut telling you this skank is bad news, I don't know what to tell you.

enjoy the tomfoolery and skylarking that comes with such a relationship.  bad karma friend, but some of us must learn from our own mistakes.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #96 on: December 08, 2009, 08:49:37 PM »

;D

Nice ass, gross implants.  Probably real soft. ::)
N

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #97 on: December 08, 2009, 08:55:40 PM »
It's not nice to taste another mans Sperm when you are eating her or maybe that's your thing.
bwahahahahaha outed.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #98 on: December 08, 2009, 09:54:30 PM »

Unstable  females...I swear she was using her sexual desires for the attention she craves.  She wanted to get down with you and your bro? And was she saying that shit to get you off? Triflin' hos!
Amd to the Church Going chick in this thread, how are going to marry someone who wasn't putting down like you like? I mean, he ask you to marry him, and you said yes, even though he wasn't fulfilling your sexual needs. It's true, women, just want to get married, and it can mean to anybody. They don't think about the marriage itself.

Spike, Chica-Boom, is using you for a out. She knew the deal when she got the "lemon", and now she wants out of the contract.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #99 on: December 08, 2009, 10:06:10 PM »
Unstable  females...I swear she was using her sexual desires for the attention she craves.  She wanted to get down with you and your bro? And was she saying that shit to get you off? Triflin' hos!
Amd to the Church Going chick in this thread, how are going to marry someone who wasn't putting down like you like? I mean, he ask you to marry him, and you said yes, even though he wasn't fulfilling your sexual needs. It's true, women, just want to get married, and it can mean to anybody. They don't think about the marriage itself.

Spike, Chica-Boom, is using you for a out. She knew the deal when she got the "lemon", and now she wants out of the contract.

Parker is a man with wisdom, no doubt about it  8)
P