Author Topic: Should I keep seeing a married woman? **PROOF PIC pg12**  (Read 38540 times)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Re: Should I keep seeing a married woman? Does it matter?
« Reply #250 on: December 09, 2009, 06:32:25 PM »
Hi Spike  ;D

whats up willyG

this is her and I

just finsihed downing my Shirley temple - makes me rock hard

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #251 on: December 09, 2009, 06:34:42 PM »
whats up willyG
Where are the spread lipped shots?  :D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #252 on: December 09, 2009, 06:36:01 PM »
humans are animals

don't let the fact that we can articulate and do math- we are still animals

and btw, I do believe in a "higher power" but that same "higher power" made me the animal that i am

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #253 on: December 09, 2009, 06:36:39 PM »
Where are the spread lipped shots?  :D

u guys called her a whore too much and if she got raunchy on the camera she thinks it will backfire with me and I'll call her a dumb whore when i get stoned or drunk this weekend

::)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #254 on: December 09, 2009, 06:42:54 PM »
u guys called her a whore too much and if she got raunchy on the camera she thinks it will backfire with me and I'll call her a dumb whore when i get stoned or drunk this weekend

::)
Lol she is offended at being called a whore yet doesnt mind you posting the pics and the stories plus is cheating on her hubby?

;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #255 on: December 09, 2009, 06:44:15 PM »
Hi I am that girl.  I got my own account now.  Psshhhh whatever.  I don't care what you guys say.  You are probably excited that an actual real live girl is posting on here.  I think I am mooning you.  Haha.  Enjoy!

LOL!!

Don't think so highly of yourself. There's no cooter shortage and any dude in decent shape can find one to bang.

People are just enjoying calling out an admitted whore. Legit women catch shit because of girls like you.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #256 on: December 09, 2009, 07:07:16 PM »

JUST WHAT THE FUCK IN HELL IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD AT THE MOMENT ANYWAY ?

EXPOSE YOUR PRIVATE LIFE JUST FOR THE PLEASURE OF SHOWING OFF TO STRANGERS?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #257 on: December 09, 2009, 07:09:01 PM »

hey let me introduce myself, i'm Johnnynoname

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #258 on: December 09, 2009, 07:19:01 PM »
hey let me introduce myself, i'm Johnnynoname

haha

welcome to getbig uberman - I dont know how they roll in germany but thats the name of the game

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #259 on: December 09, 2009, 07:20:00 PM »

Maybe she's competing for top attention whore, LOL!

She's got no chance of winning. :)

dustin

« Reply #260 on: December 09, 2009, 07:35:02 PM »
Hi I am that girl.  I got my own account now.  Psshhhh whatever.  I don't care what you guys say.  You are probably excited that an actual real live girl is posting on here.  I think I am mooning you.  Haha.  Enjoy!

Sup, whore?

body88

« Reply #261 on: December 09, 2009, 07:40:47 PM »
Obvious bullshit thread.  Honestly, people, come on  ::)  The posts from this "woman" give it away.  It's not even close.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #262 on: December 09, 2009, 07:59:19 PM »

fuckin nice ass... keep postin plz

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #263 on: December 09, 2009, 10:06:29 PM »
that is a nice turd cutter.....

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #264 on: December 09, 2009, 10:22:38 PM »
something tells me some 14 y/o kid is playing with pictures he got from some random myspace accounts...

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #265 on: December 09, 2009, 11:58:09 PM »
jeffro how you like that shit?

she got approved fast!!
You could still be trolling, have her take a pic with "Spike" written somewhere or else it's bullshit.

I will say this though, whoever it is in that pic has a nice shitter.   :o

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #266 on: December 10, 2009, 01:58:59 AM »
The problem is Spike is thinking with his dick not his brain...The biggest problem with most men is they think with there dick and not there brain.Why do you think you see girls driving around $100k benz's wearing a Rolex, and living the highlife? She has a man who is usually funding her.I am not ashamed to say about 90% of the women in the USA are Buy-sexual, not bi-sexual, I mean buy-sexual.You have to buy them something or give them something to get sex out of them.To many suckers, fall for this shi#$.
I bet Spikes gf, husband is probably a hard working honest guy, treat his wife like gold, and buys her anything she wants.
What does she do?????/ Bang Spike.
The moral of the story is this fellas,don't buy girls anything unless she is a good woman, and would do the same for you.If she don't buy you anything, don't buy her anything.If she uses sex to manipulate you, just masterbate, and then talk to her.A man is smartest after he busts his nut.I seen girls, get all lovey dovey with there husbands when they walk into expensive stores, and or car dealerships.
About 20 years I dated this pretentious girl, She tried to play me, but I played her and after I broke up with her, I even sent her favorite pair of panties she gave me to her in an box with no return address....Talk about cold.
Anyways we were walking through the fashion show mall, we stop in a jewelry store.She looks at this Rolex watch and says, oh god do I want one of those.I then said why don't you buy it.She goes, I don't have the money now.She then says, maybe some lucky guy will buy me one of those for Christmas
.I then looked at one of those mens Rolex watches and said, why don't you buy me one of those she said no.I said why not? She said I don't buy present for guys like that.I said oh, okay.She then started talking about the female Rolex watches again and I said, I don't buy Presents like that for girls......Her jaw dropped.Knowing her attempt to get me to buy her a watch failed she left the store, and never brought up jewerly again, lol
Needless to say,she was a playa, and got played.
Now a good woman like my wife bought me a Rolex 4 years ago, and I off course bought her one, then had a diamond Bezel custom made for her watch.

QFT !! I aint enough of a playa, but i seen this a million times

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #267 on: December 10, 2009, 02:18:25 AM »
I'm calling shennanigans.
G

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #268 on: December 10, 2009, 02:45:24 AM »
Bitch needs to get Spike to buy her a new phone. That joint is like from 2005. Or maybe, she can just pray for a new one when she gets to church.

If this is a real Chica, your ass ain't the finest, nor is it the only one in the world. Cooter is so prevelant these days, especially women like you that one could never anticipate a shortage in the future, one can literally walk into some. Funny how you get all this confidence once you get some fake breasts. Now you tunr into some whore with a loser husband...and you know what, that's what you get in life.

Oh, BTW, I just step in some cooter today...

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: December 10, 2009, 02:48:32 AM »
I have to laugh at everyone still taking this thread as a serious one, Americans will believe anything.

io856

« Reply #270 on: December 10, 2009, 02:49:44 AM »
I have to laugh at everyone still taking this thread as a serious one, Americans will believe anything.
well its not like sex is paranormal activity

infidelity happens all the time

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #271 on: December 10, 2009, 02:55:29 AM »

Yeah, I know, we still believe in this magic fat man named Santa Claus...this belief has us spending billions of dollars for one day. Then there is is this giant rabbit called the Easter Bunny.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #272 on: December 10, 2009, 03:52:08 AM »

Well Mike and Laura have left a huge gap.........

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #273 on: December 10, 2009, 03:53:42 AM »
Actually i have a question

You originally got with Spike because your Husband 'didn't hit it right' but you also say when you saw Spike you knew that was the man for you.

So how did you know Spike 'hit it right'. You didn't.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #274 on: December 10, 2009, 05:45:41 AM »
Serious question....... is your wife aware of that number? if so, what does she think of it? i mean most of men would probably consider a girl with a past like yours a whore but how do women deal with facts like that? tnx

I am like John...triple (or very near triple) digits.  Yeah, men could be considered whores....but we arent.  Is that right?  Who knows.  I did the married thing like Spike....and it sucked in the end.  Its a double edge sword.  I regret doing so because of the marriage part, but it really opened my eyes to how happy I could be with someone.  I dont condone what either Spike or his chick are doing...but hey, both made a decision to go on with it.  Make your bed, sleep in it (no pun there).  I know I would not do something like that again.

Oh, and for the people who say that they wouldnt ever be in a relationship with a chick who cheated on someone else.  Doesnt that make YOU tainted goods too? You helped the cheater KNOWING they were cheating.