Author Topic: Should I keep seeing a married woman? **PROOF PIC pg12**  (Read 38635 times)

Rampage

• Getbig IV
Re: Should I keep seeing a married woman? Does it matter?
« Reply #225 on: December 09, 2009, 03:56:02 PM »
yup

Not only that , but ull always catch someone through a gimmick when they offering some certain someone heaps of praise - u can then tell whose gimmick it is.Case in point referEnce  : Alex23 AND THE LEGENDARY BUFFGODDESS ::)

`SPIKEs` chick may have had a few posts through his account , but i doubt that the last post was hers , if it was U can be sure enuff `SPIKE` told her to add the bit where every1 is supposed to be apparently jealous of this dumb fuckin girl ::)

`thats thinking like a bunch of girls` by Spike

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #226 on: December 09, 2009, 04:02:19 PM »
yup

Not only that , but ull always catch someone through a gimmick when they offering some certain someone heaps of praise - u can then tell whose gimmick it is.Case in point referEnce  : Alex23 AND THE LEGENDARY BUFFGODDESS ::)

`SPIKEs` chick may have had a few posts through his account , but i doubt that the last post was hers , if it was U can be sure enuff `SPIKE` told her to add the bit where every1 is supposed to be apparently jealous of this dumb fuckin #### ::)

`thats thinking like a bunch of girls` by Spike
;D

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #227 on: December 09, 2009, 04:13:22 PM »
This "Spike" tool needs to get the bitch to take a picture verifying that this is true.  The posts from "her" seem a little suspect. 

A pic of her in the retard bathroom holding a piece of paper with "Spike" written on it should do.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: December 09, 2009, 04:29:40 PM »
Shut your fuckin mouth you piece of trash.

Take your little bonerack, stack of dimes neck metrosexual closet homosexual ass back up on the stage and dance for money cause that's about all you're good for besides a laugh every 50 posts.

Just because you don't function in "normal" society like most us don't expect us cater to the epic faggotry and lack of morals you bring to the stage...pun intended.
Just because we've made a mistake here and there doesn't mean we can't have ideals we stand for. Now go dance for some dollars bitch >:(
Well said again Wiggs, i know we have had our differences on this forum but i am not immature enough not to comment when i see somone make a good post such as the ones you made on this subject.

The fault and blame lies in the woman, if it wasn't spike it would have been some other chump, it's a shame we don't have the same laws/ideals as the middle east on this subject.

In some middle eastern countries actions like this womans' would result in her being buried up to her head in sand and stoned to death by the locals untill she dies.

in the middle east Johnnynoname would have his ass stuck together with super glue then given powerfull laxatives for an explosive death.
lol

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #229 on: December 09, 2009, 04:41:08 PM »
It's funny how this skank tries to play the "good church-going girl," all while taking numerous louds from "Spike" behind her husband's back.  It's like she's in denial that she's a fucking whore.   ::)

The poor sap doesn't even realize that he's sampling another man's salty batter when he kisses his own wife..  :-X

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #230 on: December 09, 2009, 04:49:27 PM »
It's OK to hit the occasional stray cooter. You just can't take anyone who cheats seriously.

Problem with us men is simple: when the dick gets hard the mind goes soft. :) Dudes let the pussy get good to them and start believing any lack of morals/honesty is a one time thing. There's an old southern saying: Pouring syrup on shit don't make it a pancake.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: December 09, 2009, 04:57:26 PM »
It's OK to hit the occasional stray cooter. You just can't take anyone who cheats seriously.

Problem with us men is simple: when the dick gets hard the mind goes soft. :) Dudes let the pussy get good to them and start believing any lack of morals/honesty is a one time thing. There's an old southern saying: Pouring syrup on shit don't make it a pancake.
a wise man once said you should have a wank before making any serious decision involving a woman.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #232 on: December 09, 2009, 05:00:23 PM »
Well said again Wiggs, i know we have had our differences on this forum but i am not immature enough not to comment when i see somone make a good post such as the ones you made on this subject.

The fault and blame lies in the woman, if it wasn't spike it would have been some other chump, it's a shame we don't have the same laws/ideals as the middle east on this subject.

In some middle eastern countries actions like this womans' would result in her being buried up to her head in sand and stoned to death by the locals untill she dies.

in the middle east Johnnynoname would have his ass stuck together with super glue then given powerfull laxatives for an explosive death.
lol

true but i don't live in the middle east

now go on and keep yourself occupied with not getting laid

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #233 on: December 09, 2009, 05:02:14 PM »

lol

omfg brutal teen who knows nothing and confuse everything due to wasting all his life behind a computer and tv screen.

seriously stfu already.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: December 09, 2009, 05:20:28 PM »
omfg brutal teen who knows nothing and confuse everything due to wasting all his life behind a computer and tv screen.

seriously stfu already.
oh boy here comes the peanut gallery  ::)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #235 on: December 09, 2009, 05:23:26 PM »
a wise man once said you should have a wank before making any serious decision involving a woman.
Shouldnt you actualy have been with a female before commenting bright spark ?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: December 09, 2009, 05:42:21 PM »
Shouldnt you actualy have been with a female before commenting bright spark ?

are you implying that Method101 talking about women is like that guy sevatase talking about having hair

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #237 on: December 09, 2009, 05:46:56 PM »
are you implying that Method101 talking about women is like that guy sevatase talking about having hair
Sev has had hair at one time in his life though "methbod" has yet to see a real naked female..
I tryed helping him once before when I posted this "how to" guide for his virgin frustrations.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #238 on: December 09, 2009, 05:47:06 PM »
Shut your fuckin mouth you piece of trash.

Take your little bonerack, stack of dimes neck metrosexual closet homosexual ass back up on the stage and dance for money cause that's about all you're good for besides a laugh every 50 posts.

Just because you don't function in "normal" society like most us don't expect us cater to the epic faggotry and lack of morals you bring to the stage...pun intended.
Just because we've made a mistake here and there doesn't mean we can't have ideals we stand for. Now go dance for some dollars bitch >:(

Maybe your wife cheated on you because she couldn't stand the smell of afro sheen and was tired of you leaving watermellon seeds in the sink?

Seriously, You whine like a little girl - get over it.  Humans are whores, it's the only way we have managed to survive and replicate - it's encoded into our DNA.  

Nothing wrong with banging a sexy married woman, sneaking around is what makes it so good :)

I bet your wife was a good F--- I bet when you think about the facial expressions she made while getting hammered by that guy must really hurt a sensitive brother like yourself ;D

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #239 on: December 09, 2009, 05:48:01 PM »
The problem is Spike is thinking with his dick not his brain...The biggest problem with most men is they think with there dick and not there brain.Why do you think you see girls driving around $100k benz's wearing a Rolex, and living the highlife? She has a man who is usually funding her.I am not ashamed to say about 90% of the women in the USA are Buy-sexual, not bi-sexual, I mean buy-sexual.You have to buy them something or give them something to get sex out of them.To many suckers, fall for this shi#$.
I bet Spikes gf, husband is probably a hard working honest guy, treat his wife like gold, and buys her anything she wants.
What does she do?????/ Bang Spike.
The moral of the story is this fellas,don't buy girls anything unless she is a good woman, and would do the same for you.If she don't buy you anything, don't buy her anything.If she uses sex to manipulate you, just masterbate, and then talk to her.A man is smartest after he busts his nut.I seen girls, get all lovey dovey with there husbands when they walk into expensive stores, and or car dealerships.
About 20 years I dated this pretentious girl, She tried to play me, but I played her and after I broke up with her, I even sent her favorite pair of panties she gave me to her in an box with no return address....Talk about cold.
Anyways we were walking through the fashion show mall, we stop in a jewelry store.She looks at this Rolex watch and says, oh god do I want one of those.I then said why don't you buy it.She goes, I don't have the money now.She then says, maybe some lucky guy will buy me one of those for Christmas
.I then looked at one of those mens Rolex watches and said, why don't you buy me one of those she said no.I said why not? She said I don't buy present for guys like that.I said oh, okay.She then started talking about the female Rolex watches again and I said, I don't buy Presents like that for girls......Her jaw dropped.Knowing her attempt to get me to buy her a watch failed she left the store, and never brought up jewerly again, lol
Needless to say,she was a playa, and got played.
Now a good woman like my wife bought me a Rolex 4 years ago, and I off course bought her one, then had a diamond Bezel custom made for her watch.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #240 on: December 09, 2009, 05:48:35 PM »
Maybe your wife cheated on you because she couldn't stand the smell of afro sheen and was tired of you leaving watermellon seeds in the sink?

Seriously, You whine like a little girl - get over it.  Humans are whores, it's the only way we have managed to survive and replicate - it's encoded into our DNA.  

Nothing wrong with banging a sexy married woman, sneaking around is what makes it so good :)

where do i even start with that one...

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #241 on: December 09, 2009, 05:52:52 PM »
where do i even start with that one...

Have no idea what you mean, but I edited my post, so please update the quote.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: December 09, 2009, 05:58:35 PM »
The problem is Spike is thinking with his dick not his brain...The biggest problem with most men is they think with there dick and not there brain.Why do you think you see girls driving around $100k benz's wearing a Rolex, and living the highlife? She has a man who is usually funding her.I am not ashamed to say about 90% of the women in the USA are Buy-sexual, not bi-sexual, I mean buy-sexual.You have to buy them something or give them something to get sex out of them.To many suckers, fall for this shi#$.
I bet Spikes gf, husband is probably a hard working honest guy, treat his wife like gold, and buys her anything she wants.
What does she do?????/ Bang Spike.
The moral of the story is this fellas,don't buy girls anything unless she is a good woman, and would do the same for you.If she don't buy you anything, don't buy her anything.If she uses sex to manipulate you, just masterbate, and then talk to her.A man is smartest after he busts his nut.I seen girls, get all lovey dovey with there husbands when they walk into expensive stores, and or car dealerships.
About 20 years I dated this pretentious girl, She tried to play me, but I played her and after I broke up with her, I even sent her favorite pair of panties she gave me to her in an box with no return address....Talk about cold.
Anyways we were walking through the fashion show mall, we stop in a jewelry store.She looks at this Rolex watch and says, oh god do I want one of those.I then said why don't you buy it.She goes, I don't have the money now.She then says, maybe some lucky guy will buy me one of those for Christmas
.I then looked at one of those mens Rolex watches and said, why don't you buy me one of those she said no.I said why not? She said I don't buy present for guys like that.I said oh, okay.She then started talking about the female Rolex watches again and I said, I don't buy Presents like that for girls......Her jaw dropped.Knowing her attempt to get me to buy her a watch failed she left the store, and never brought up jewerly again, lol
Needless to say,she was a playa, and got played.
Now a good woman like my wife bought me a Rolex 4 years ago, and I off course bought her one, then had a diamond Bezel custom made for her watch.

again, since when did this forum become headquarters for the morality police

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #243 on: December 09, 2009, 06:02:42 PM »

Exactly, I'm blown away by how many guys have a problem with this.

Maybe it's a religion thing.  Maybe if I convince myself to believe in the imaginary man upstairs I'll also feel like I am held to some universal code of honor.  I would never cheat, but I have no problem banging a married chick when I am single.

If the husband found out and shot me - then I die, but at least I get to say "meltdown" and pass on with a smile on my face lol.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #244 on: December 09, 2009, 06:17:15 PM »
This is coming from a man, who was a stripper and I heard used to dance for men,lol
JOHNNY, If Spike didn't want to be judged he wouldn't be putting his dirty laundry up on getbig.
If he was smart he would keep it to himself.Anybody with half of brain does bang someone Else's wife, then posts pics of it on the internet.The internet is a very very small world, believe it or not.I could find anything about anybody on here.
Spike might as well put the girls he banging,husbands gun in his mouth.
Who is dumb enough to tell someone they are banging someone Else's wife? How more stupid is it to post nude pics of her on the web?
We are only judging Spike because he invited it

Sammie

• Getbig I
« Reply #245 on: December 09, 2009, 06:25:47 PM »
Hi I am that girl.  I got my own account now.  Psshhhh whatever.  I don't care what you guys say.  You are probably excited that an actual real live girl is posting on here.  I think I am mooning you.  Haha.  Enjoy!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: December 09, 2009, 06:29:09 PM »
Hi I am that girl.  I got my own account now.  Psshhhh whatever.  I don't care what you guys say.  You are probably excited that an actual real live girl is posting on here.  I think I am mooning you.  Haha.  Enjoy!

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #247 on: December 09, 2009, 06:30:28 PM »
jeffro how you like that shit?

she got approved fast!!

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: December 09, 2009, 06:31:04 PM »
seriously that's one damn nice ass

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #249 on: December 09, 2009, 06:32:05 PM »
Hi Spike  ;D