Author Topic: Narcissisticdiety admits why he spends all day on his computer being a troll  (Read 10489 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: 40 year old get bigger member defends feminism
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2017, 01:34:26 PM »
Man he looks terrible there. What is this thread about again?

It's about epic trying to own Parker but failing and being exposed

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Narcissisticdiety defends schmoes and feminists
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2017, 02:39:04 PM »
You need to get woke...

http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/08/science-supports-feminism/

Poorly reasoned article, and yes the brains of males and females are significantly different in some areas. More than two genders? well, whatever floats your boat..but there are only two sexes...in this realm and even in others,,  there are males and females, Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine. there is no Divine Transgender, though we all have aspects of both, it's a matter of degree. My problem with feminist thought, is its base is Marxist, based on class struggle which is  crap, Marx was an idiot and a horrible human being. I support equal rights and opportunity and fair treatment, for anyone, so I do agree with that part of their position.

epic2

Re: Narcissisticdiety says bbing is gay, but has 58k posts about it
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2017, 04:47:33 PM »
Dorian would always win simply because he is the most complete bodybuilder and he doesn't have some weaknesses that others do and he simply looks better in the mandatory poses compare to Cutler & Coleman.

Everyone raves about Coleman's shape , he does edge Yates out on quad shape at his best 2001 Arnold Classic and bicep shape and delts , and he was blessed with narrow hips & waist , but I digress , Coleman has oddly shapped triceps , and abs even at thier best wern't that great , his glutes and GIANT and calves have poor shape and I say Yates edges him out in all those aspects , and Yates combo beat Flex Wheeler who in my opinion outclassed Coleman in shape .

Yates has 99% of Coleman's size , better balance & proportion , equal or slightly better conditioning .

Front Double Biceps - I would give this to Coleman just because of his better biceps
although it would be close because you can see his lack of calves and balance in this pose

Rear Double Bicep - I would give this to Yates , although Coleman has an edge on this pose due to slightly better separation you can clearly see his giant ass and weak calves

Front Latspread - Yates , he always looked better in this pose

Rear Latspread - I would say Yates again , Ronnie may have an edge on width , but again his weak calves and giant glutes would hurt him in this shot next to Yates

Side Triceps - Yates he always had an awesome side tricep shot and Coleman's triceps have a very thin side head

Side Chest - I would give this to Ronnie his weak calves can be hidden fairly well from the side and at his best Coleman has the better chest , although his overdeveloped delts hurts this shot for him somewhat

Ab-Thigh - I would give to Yates , even with the wider waist he had better abs , seratus & intercostles and he always looked good in this shot.

In my opinion Yates has an edge of posing , he has the ability to show his physique off better than Coleman , so in my opinion Yates would beat Ronnie in 5 of the 7 mandatory poses

ND ,You sure put a lot of thought into critiquing men who compete all the while saying that it's gay for them to pose on stage full of crowds of gay men

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2017, 04:52:14 PM »
Dorian would always win simply because he is the most complete bodybuilder and he doesn't have some weaknesses that others do and he simply looks better in the mandatory poses compare to Cutler & Coleman.

Everyone raves about Coleman's shape , he does edge Yates out on quad shape at his best 2001 Arnold Classic and bicep shape and delts , and he was blessed with narrow hips & waist , but I digress , Coleman has oddly shapped triceps , and abs even at thier best wern't that great , his glutes and GIANT and calves have poor shape and I say Yates edges him out in all those aspects , and Yates combo beat Flex Wheeler who in my opinion outclassed Coleman in shape .

Yates has 99% of Coleman's size , better balance & proportion , equal or slightly better conditioning .

Front Double Biceps - I would give this to Coleman just because of his better biceps
although it would be close because you can see his lack of calves and balance in this pose

Rear Double Bicep - I would give this to Yates , although Coleman has an edge on this pose due to slightly better separation you can clearly see his giant ass and weak calves

Front Latspread - Yates , he always looked better in this pose

Rear Latspread - I would say Yates again , Ronnie may have an edge on width , but again his weak calves and giant glutes would hurt him in this shot next to Yates

Side Triceps - Yates he always had an awesome side tricep shot and Coleman's triceps have a very thin side head

Side Chest - I would give this to Ronnie his weak calves can be hidden fairly well from the side and at his best Coleman has the better chest , although his overdeveloped delts hurts this shot for him somewhat

Ab-Thigh - I would give to Yates , even with the wider waist he had better abs , seratus & intercostles and he always looked good in this shot.

In my opinion Yates has an edge of posing , he has the ability to show his physique off better than Coleman , so in my opinion Yates would beat Ronnie in 5 of the 7 mandatory poses

ND ,You sure put a lot of thought into critiquing men who compete all the while saying that it's gay for them to pose on stage full of crowds of gay men

Please show me where I said it's gay for them to pose on stage  ;) I'll be waiting.

I said a person like YOU shouldn't be calling people schmoes when YOU pose in front of an audience of Gay men . While you're oiled up , in a thong , with spray tan LMAO

epic2

« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2017, 05:11:01 PM »
so if the audience is full of gay men, why are you so interested in those men or how they look?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2017, 05:12:46 PM »
Was ist "GET WOKE"???
Q

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2017, 05:14:44 PM »
so if the audience is full of gay men, why are you so interested in those men or how they look?

The more pertinent question is why are YOU calling people schmoes when YOU pose for the same schmoes you're lamenting about?

Again , Show me where I said it was Gay for them to pose on-stage  ;) Still waiting..........

epic2

« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2017, 05:31:16 PM »
I don't control who shows up and watches a contest.  Same with any contest.  I don't know why you try and turn why a person competes into something it's not.  Your implying that I am somehow involved or care about a persons intentions for watching a contest.  Your are part of that audience remotely. You observe it. But you say observing it is gay and supported by gays. If the audience is full of gay men. What in the hell are you doing being a part of that audience.  Your not gay. So it's stupid of me to say you are because your a fan and love to critique their bodies part by part.  But you somehow think me competing I am somehow only doing it  for the crowd of gays.  I don't mention your name at all. You white  knighted for fellow bodybuilding fan and got yourself involved . You and Parker  know more about the body parts of every bodybuilder out there . So if the audience is full of gay men what in the hell are you so interested in what the day audience is watching

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2017, 05:40:10 PM »
I don't control who shows up and watches a contest.  Same with any contest.  I don't know why you try and turn why a person competes into something it's not.  Your implying that I am somehow involved or care about a persons intentions for watching a contest.  Your are part of that audience remotely. You observe it. But you say observing it is gay and supported by gays. If the audience is full of gay men. What in the hell are you doing being a part of that audience.  Your not gay. So it's stupid of me to say you are because your a fan and love to critique their bodies part by part.  But you somehow think me competing I am somehow only doing it  for the crowd of gays.  I don't mention your name at all. You white  knighted for fellow bodybuilding fan and got yourself involved . You and Parker  know more about the body parts of every bodybuilder out there . So if the audience is full of gay men what in the hell are you so interested in what the day audience is watching

Again , YOU'RE the one with the problem with " schmoes " YOU label people as such and all I did was point out YOUR hypocrisy in doing so , Especially considering YOU are giving them what they want lol Who is more " gay " them for watching you or you for posing for them? Seems like you have some unresolved feelings YOU need to reconcile.

And again where did I defend Parker? I keep asking you to back up your claims and you refuse. You're arguing points no one ever made.

epic2

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2017, 05:45:40 PM »
So your saying that a person who competes does so just to please gays in the audience?  That's the basis of what your saying?

Have you ever been to a npc or pro contest?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2017, 05:46:01 PM »
you somehow think me competing I am somehow only doing it  for the crowd of gays. 

this dummy has obviously been kicked in the head by a mule, or some shit... don't waste ur time.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2017, 05:52:04 PM »
So your saying that a person who competes does so just to please gays in the audience?  That's the basis of what your saying?

Have you ever been to a npc or pro contest?

Again , I'm NOT the one with the problem , That would be you. I'm just point out your hypocrisy. You label people " schmoes " yet you're providing them with what they want. You need to reconcile your feelings on the subject.

I have thousands of pictures of bodybuilders on my computer so I must be " gay " or a " schmoe " ( discounting the fact I have thousands of pictures of random whores too ) YOU fucking get up stage for them but you're above all that right?  ::) You're the product they consume and I'm the " schmoe " ? lol don't be a hypocrite

epic2

« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2017, 06:01:14 PM »
Correct I am above why a person watches a contest . I don't do it for the audience . It's about winning and beating the other competitors . It's not  a chippendales show. The competitors in the npc don't get paid and they aren't there to satisfy some audience member.

Have you attended a show ?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2017, 06:05:32 PM »
Correct I am above why a person watches a contest . I don't do it for the audience . It's about winning and beating the other competitors . It's not  a chippendales show. The competitors in the npc don't get paid and they aren't there to satisfy some audience member.

Have you attended a show ?

Wow you are fucking lost. lol

epic2

« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2017, 06:08:08 PM »
Have you attended a contest ?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2017, 06:09:40 PM »
Have you attended a contest ?

I'll answer your questions when you answer mine , that's how that works. Like where did I stick up for Parker and where I said it was Gay to pose on-stage

epic2

« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2017, 06:19:12 PM »
Why are you going in circles. Wtf. You just said what's gayer me competing or someone watching me comptete. That's what you said right? You imply I know or am somehow involved in a persons motivation for why they would attend or watch the contest .

If the audience is full of gays what the fuck were you doing in the crowd as well?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2017, 06:23:28 PM »
Why are you going in circles. Wtf. You just said what's gayer me competing or someone watching me comptete. That's what you said right? You imply I know or am somehow involved in a persons motivation for why they would attend or watch the contest .

If the audience is full of gays what the fuck were you doing in the crowd as well?

There you go again. We're going in circles because YOU have comprehension issues. Again YOU changed the title to claim I said bodybuilding is gay , I've asked you multiple times show me where I claimed this , as well as sticking up for Parker & feminism , stop making claims and arguing points no one has made.

epic2

« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2017, 06:31:27 PM »
You said you have a family. What in the fuck are you doing on your computer all day?  Now log the fuck off and spend time with your family I'm sure they would appreciate it.

I changed the title for you one last time. Weird motherfuckers like you argue with people just because you enjoy it. It's a waste of a life man.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2017, 06:37:43 PM »
You said you have a family. What in the fuck are you doing on your computer all day?  You wanted to make this about you do we did. Now log the fuck off and spend time with your family.

LMAO You're all over the place. You left this site because you have issues , I think we're heading down that rode again. And again this was NEVER about me , it's all about YOU and your desire to label people and put them in boxes 

I'm a " schmoe " I'm " Gay " I'm spend all my free time on the computer etc , you think by casting aspersions on me that absolves YOU of your own hypocrisy? I'm anything YOU want me to be and I have no desire to try and change that but that speaks volumes about YOU and not me.

Dude seek help , seriously.   

epic2

Your right I could never find the time to spend the time you do on here . It's not normal . People like you are why I decided to not post.  You live to argue with people. And it's my own fault to try and put in the time that your commited too on winning your internet battles. You have 58k posts. That's some serious commitment to a computer. I cannot match that. Thanks for reminding me to not engage with people like you who live for this type of shit.  I don't need to be calling Parker names. It's pointless and negative. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Your right I could never find the time to spend the time you do on here . It's not normal . People like you are why I decided to not post.  You live to argue with people. And it's my own fault to try and put in the time that your commited too on winning your internet battles. You have 58k posts. That's some serious commitment to a computer. I cannot match that. Thanks for reminding me to not engage with people like you who live for this type of shit.  I don't need to be calling Parker names. It's pointless and negative. 

Yes , Normal , Normal is injecting yourself with homemade steroids from shady no-name individuals from online message boards so you can shave yourself down , oil yourself up in a thong and pose in front of an audience that consists mostly of Gay men for a plastic trophy. Ah yes , Normal. lol

And I'm the loser  ;D

Again , I'm whatever you want me to be , and I have no desire to change that.

epic2

neither is normal . What would you commentate about if the bodybuilders didn't do all that to compete? The thing about bodybuilding  however a normal they take take action . You write about it  sitting on the sidelines writing long critiques about each and every body part. Ouling up and a thong. You sure have quite d but if interest in it as there is countless posts of your breaking it all down into detail.How many hours have you been on here just today? Did you leave your house today? Everyone has a hobby I get that . Take it easy dude .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
neither is normal . What would you commentate about if the bodybuilders didn't do all that to compete? The thing about bodybuilding  however a normal they take take action . You write about it  sitting on the sidelines writing long critiques about each and every body part. Ouling up and a thong. You sure have quite d but if interest in it as there is countless posts of your breaking it all down into detail.How many hours have you been on here just today? Did you leave your house today? Everyone has a hobby I get that . Take it easy dude .

Out of the two of us , One of us takes this place way to seriously. It's not me FYI  ;)

Heed your own advice , Take it easy

Eric2

• Getbig IV

So sad. A man's got to know his limitations, and when to give it up.
h