Author Topic: Narcissisticdiety admits why he spends all day on his computer being a troll  (Read 10407 times)

epic2

Re: 40 year old get bigger member defends feminism
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 10:25:36 AM »
what do we need to "get woke" about parker?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2017, 10:27:32 AM »
There is already a thread for this , why start a new one?

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2017, 10:31:46 AM »
You need to get woke...

http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/08/science-supports-feminism/

Unless I'm missing something, the article was submitted by a female...  ??? "Suzannah Weiss"

epic2

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2017, 10:36:12 AM »
There is already a thread for this , why start a new one?

simple, i wanted to know why he defends feminism, and denies being a schmoe

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2017, 10:39:48 AM »

Again , you asked him in the other thread , you look desperate starting a new one trying to " out " him.

Meta-physical

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2017, 10:42:42 AM »
Please educate yourself.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=625705.msg8711908#msg8711908

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2017, 10:43:45 AM »
I am interested in AI, computers and if and when machines will surpass humans in thinking ability.

No doubt some machines already surpass many of the flotsam here like Wiggs.

Wiggs isn't a dope but he sure believes a lot of crap. Could have too much time and goes

online for an education only to be mislead by crazy people. Well, if you can believe in

a religion you can believe anything is possible. Contrast those beliefs with ideas about

how to make muscles larger...hypertrophy/hyperplasia. For God you accept without evidence

whereas for theories about hypertrophy there must be ways to either demonstrate the

phenomenon or get results. What continues to amaze me is the lack of doing personal

experiments to find out if a theory or method works. One workout for arms or calves

would establish a result and two weeks would prove the method...or otherwise.

So Pellius presents a study showing that DOMS affected subjects didn't grow. That

is a worry for my theory. I then have to examine that article and find out why they

didn't grow. If not, then my theory is not valid. So I would have to alter it to include

the results of that experiment.

Would you believe that in the sixties and seventies studies were done on the effectiveness

of anabolic steroids and most didn't find that steroids worked. One problem was that those

conducting the experiments didn't include ingesting more calories as part of the study.

The results in those days were amusing to bodybuilders because they knew from experience

that steroids worked. Most users kept quiet about any involvement with drugs because that

was considered cheating. That was before the medical people and politicians decided to

ban the use of growth inducing drugs for muscle building. How come they allow dangerous

drugs like Botox to be used to make people look younger? Those doctors are hypocrites

because giving dangerous drugs to people who are not sick goes against the oath they took before

becoming doctors.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2017, 10:54:51 AM »
You need to get woke...

http://everydayfeminism.com/2015/08/science-supports-feminism/

do urself a favor... disregard every single word that a person has to say after they use the word 'woke'

epic2

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2017, 12:13:55 PM »
Again , you asked him in the other thread , you look desperate starting a new one trying to " out " him.

thanks for your imput

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2017, 12:28:10 PM »

epic2

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2017, 12:34:10 PM »
thanks professor. try harder I'm sure you'll find a way to make this about you.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2017, 12:37:00 PM »
thanks professor. try harder I'm sure you'll find a way to make this about you.

Yeah Buddy  ;)

It's about you and your desperation. Your rally to get people against Parker and you ' outing ' him , It's all about you. The difference is people like Parker , You? lolz

epic2

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2017, 12:46:06 PM »
your correct, the odds me me telling a bunch of schmoes that he is a schmoe, is a uphill battle.

you defended for him well.  your just another normal dude with thousands of pics of men on his computer so you can post them at any moment. since you wanted this to be about you ill change the title for you

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2017, 01:01:42 PM »
You'recorrect, the odds me me telling a bunch of schmoes that he is a schmoe, is a uphill battle.

you defended for him well.  You're just another normal dude with thousands of pics of men on his computer so you can post them at any moment. since you wanted this to be about you ill change the title for you

Show me where I " defended " him? And I also have thousands of pics of women on my computer , your point isn't a point.  ;) And you're the one who got on-stage in a thong oiled up and posed in front of an audience of primarily Gay men and you're trying to call someone else a schmoe? lol Even you can see the irony in that? 

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2017, 01:10:04 PM »
your correct, the odds me me telling a bunch of schmoes that he is a schmoe, is a uphill battle.

you defended for him well.  your just another normal dude with thousands of pics of men on his computer so you can post them at any moment. since you wanted this to be about you ill change the title for you

phaggot... ND walks on water around here, for the simple fact that he is overwhelmingly the single most important poster on this forum.

I suggest that u fall back.

epic2

Re: Narcissisticdiety defends schmoes and feminists
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2017, 01:14:23 PM »
so your saying its weird or gay of me or others to compete? but its not weird for you to collect pictures of those same people? if it weren't for those people what would you have to talk about? you do know this is a bodybuilding forum? where people either compete in bodybuilding or are fans of it..  since its weird and gay to compete as you say, why are you a fan of it?

you butted your big nose in this and wanted to  be  a  white knight.   if those who compete are gay? what the fuck is your interest in it?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2017, 01:14:28 PM »
phaggot... ND walks on water around here, for the simple fact that he is overwhelmingly the single most important poster on this forum.

I suggest that u fall back.

Exactly  8)

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2017, 01:20:54 PM »
so your saying its weird or gay of me or others to compete?

yes, u dumb piece of shit, stripping down, oiling up and presenting yourself to a bunch of perverted rejects is indeed weird and fucking gay.

do u have any other stoopid fukin questions?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2017, 01:25:21 PM »
so your saying its weird or gay of me or others to compete? but its not weird for you to collect pictures of those same people? if it weren't for those people what would you have to talk about? you do know this is a bodybuilding forum? where people either compete in bodybuilding or are fans of it..  since its weird and gay to compete as you say, why are you a fan of it?

you butted your big nose in this and wanted to  be  a  white knight.   if those who compete are gay? what the fuck is your interest in it?

No , I'm saying a guy who poses for gay men really shouldn't be attempting to cast aspersions on other people. try to follow along. 

Again answer the question where did I defend Parker? You made the claim back it up. Stop drawing your own conclusions and respond to what is being typed.

epic2

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2017, 01:26:15 PM »
yes, u dumb piece of shit, stripping down, oiling up and presenting yourself to a bunch of perverted rejects is indeed weird and fucking gay.

do u have any other stoopid fukin questions?

why are you on a bodybuilding forum then?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2017, 01:29:00 PM »

Yeah Buddy  ;)

It's about you and your desperation. Your rally to get people against Parker and you ' outing ' him , It's all about you. The difference is people like Parker , You? lolz

Man he looks terrible there. What is this thread about again?

epic2

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2017, 01:29:13 PM »
No , I'm saying a guy who poses for gay men really shouldn't be attempting to cast aspersions on other people. try to follow along. 

Again answer the question where did I defend Parker? You made the claim back it up. Stop drawing your own conclusions and respond to what is being typed.

whats your interest in bodybuilding if its so gay to compete in it?

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2017, 01:29:32 PM »
why are you on a bodybuilding forum then?

to turn ur posting experience into misery, phaggot... thats the way things seem to be shaping up.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2017, 01:32:25 PM »
whats your interest in bodybuilding if its so gay to compete in it?

Wow you're simple. You're the one labeling people " schmoes " I'm pointing out your hypocrisy.