Author Topic: OLD ADONIS MR. GETBIG PROGRESS PICS  (Read 14290 times)

mikethedon

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: OLD ADONIS MR. GETBIG PROGRESS PICS
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2006, 08:55:54 AM »
Common, lets see your back and wheels. Have you lost much strenght? im dieting as well and have gotten stronger as well as bigger

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2006, 09:30:56 AM »
I am experiencing this now, as I have been eating pretty clean for about a month. I like being cut, but I feel smaller and I don't really like not being able to lift as much. I am doing it just for the mental challenge, and it is amazing how leaned out you can get in just a few weeks. I am going to keep it up a little while longer and see what it looks like. I am pretty used to not eating crap at this point.

Keep it up.  Just because you aren`t pushing the same weight as you once were DOES not mean you have lost muscle or strength at all.  That is another HUGE misconception.  Some people are able to lift on little to no glycogen the same weight, while others aren`t. There are many factors involved as I outlined.

Also, keep in mind that once you resume normal eating, the ability to use the same poundages and more all comes back within 3-5 weeks or so.

Nothing is lost.  Nobody should EVER be scared to diet down.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2006, 09:41:51 AM »
Keep it up.  Just because you aren`t pushing the same weight as you once were DOES not mean you have lost muscle or strength at all.  That is another HUGE misconception.  Some people are able to lift on little to no glycogen the same weight, while others aren`t. There are many factors involved as I outlined.

Also, keep in mind that once you resume normal eating, the ability to use the same poundages and more all comes back within 3-5 weeks or so.

Hey Adonis I have a question maybe you can start a new thread for it.
What kind of routine/diet/suplementation should a natural be following and what are the biggest myths you see regarding training/diet/supplementation?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2006, 09:55:17 AM »
Hey Adonis I have a question maybe you can start a new thread for it.
What kind of routine/diet/suplementation should a natural be following and what are the biggest myths you see regarding training/diet/supplementation?

haha Oh brother thats going to be a long one...

I`ll will start that thread.  Should be a lot of good things in it.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2006, 09:57:19 AM »

It would be long but it would be useful, a nice break from the usual.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2006, 12:31:55 PM »
i must have bad eye sight because it seems to me im seeing a totally different ppicture than you guys.

Nope, you're just too fucking ignorant to realize you know nothing about bodybuilding.

Hope this helps.

8)

affy

« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2006, 04:37:24 PM »

that would actually be great...because what your doing seems to be working great for you...it would be a great read

and judging from the pics alone...you look like arnold jr.  especially the arms and abs.  The chest doesn't look as great, but it might just be the angle of the pics

looks like the getbig contest is in the bag unless there's a big surprise from someone

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2006, 07:54:05 PM »
looking spectacular bro. you are like the natty marcus ruhl huge sholders and arms but small waist in your most mucular pic.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2006, 08:06:36 PM »
adonis do you even have a cheat day? ive cheated like 50 fuckin times i wish i hadent though dieting straight through seems best but i really dont know never tried to get this lean. its funny all the haters hatin on you, what is it with these people. its so blatantly obvious they are jealous and ANGRY at you, im sure you get a kick out of it. Adonis is the man u people need to stop the jealous, take a step back people and realize you suck at weightlfting, open you ears to what the master is teaching you about weightlifting , no more bitching from this gotsmall crowd here

A

BabyBallsMcgee

« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2006, 11:01:19 PM »
Great progress, Adam

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2006, 06:36:01 AM »
adonis do you even have a cheat day? ive cheated like 50 fuckin times i wish i hadent though dieting straight through seems best but i really dont know never tried to get this lean. its funny all the haters hatin on you, what is it with these people. its so blatantly obvious they are jealous and ANGRY at you, im sure you get a kick out of it. Adonis is the man u people need to stop the jealous, take a step back people and realize you suck at weightlfting, open you ears to what the master is teaching you about weightlifting , no more bitching from this gotsmall crowd here

Once you get on a roll and you're over the cravings stage why would you invite them back in with a stupid cheat day where you end up feeling like you've gone backwards.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2006, 06:49:47 AM »
Once you get on a roll and you're over the cravings stage why would you invite them back in with a stupid cheat day where you end up feeling like you've gone backwards.

yeah i know but cheat days are good for recovery i think
A

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2006, 07:09:19 AM »
Nope, you're just too fucking ignorant to realize you know nothing about bodybuilding.

Hope this helps.

8)
wrong. 

...getbig as a whole is just too fuckin tiny to realize that candidate is the king here
d[-_-]b actin all cool

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2006, 07:35:48 AM »

yeah i know but cheat days are good for recovery i think
The same rational with 'refeeder days' in that your body is starting to get use to the diet so you throw it off by eating more calories than you noramlly have only to go back to your diet the next day...
L

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 25, 2006, 08:48:08 AM »
The same rational with 'refeeder days' in that your body is starting to get use to the diet so you throw it off by eating more calories than you noramlly have only to go back to your diet the next day...

yeah but i dont like the idea of refeeding with just carbs i think its stupid. carbs contain certain molecules but fats contain much more important ones. so i say cheat/refeed fat and carbs . but i dont think you need to refeed at all unless you are ungodly sore from a workout and need nutrients badly
A

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #65 on: August 25, 2006, 10:02:17 AM »
nice pictures adonis. you look like a swimmer  :)
Z

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 25, 2006, 10:07:32 AM »
Looking pretty good there Adam.  Ya gotta get those forearms up though, they don't look right with your upper arm size.

When do we get to see ONE full picture of you though?  We are always seeing the same shot. 
:D Weee

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 25, 2006, 10:52:29 AM »
Looking pretty good there Adam.  Ya gotta get those forearms up though, they don't look right with your upper arm size.

When do we get to see ONE full picture of you though?  We are always seeing the same shot. 

At least you can clearly see your gyno claim was total bullshit.  Remember that lie you tried to spread?

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: August 25, 2006, 12:03:58 PM »
if the pics are old then how do they disprove the gyno claim?

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: August 25, 2006, 12:19:44 PM »
At least you can clearly see your gyno claim was total bullshit.  Remember that lie you tried to spread?

She might have been talking about Arvilla and his monster gyno

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #70 on: August 25, 2006, 12:21:13 PM »
Looking good.  Why five pics of the same pose ???
w

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 25, 2006, 02:19:44 PM »
if the pics are old then how do they disprove the gyno claim?

They were jsut a couple of weeks ago.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #72 on: August 25, 2006, 02:22:24 PM »
Looking good.  Why five pics of the same pose ???
All his pics show 5 or 6 of the same pose. Let's see a back lat spead or rear double biceps and some leg shots now. If you feel you're going to win then showing these shots should be now problem.

Trulyhuge

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: August 26, 2006, 06:24:22 AM »
You look like a swimmer. Looks like you circuit train maybe?
Troponin Trainer

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 26, 2006, 06:27:39 AM »

this is spot on, its damn near impossible to lose natural muscle, once you pack on muscle you have it for life unless you dont train and they atrophy
A