Author Topic: OLD ADONIS MR. GETBIG PROGRESS PICS  (Read 14339 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: OLD ADONIS MR. GETBIG PROGRESS PICS
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2006, 04:13:29 PM »
I don`t know my weight.  But I will tell you that bulking up to a high bodyfat is not too smart to do unless you know how to lose the weight.
Most people never make it back down to ever see their abs again and just get stuck and are relegated to to being  a fat ass.  Then the delusionality sets in.  That whole mantra, eat big to get big is a bunch of shit.
I do not plan to ever bulk up again, I can confirm that there is no benefit to doing it.  However, if you love food and just want to see how much weight you can push, then it is fun.  But in reality, it is a waste.

You will pay for it for a few months, that is if you ever plan on seeing your abs again.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2006, 04:19:04 PM »
I don`t know my weight.  But I will tell you that bulking up to a high bodyfat is not too smart to do unless you know how to lose the weight.
Most people never make it back down to ever see their abs again and just get stuck and are relegated to to being  a fat ass.  Then the delusionality sets in.  That whole mantra, eat big to get big is a bunch of shit.
I do not plan to ever bulk up again, I can confirm that there is no benefit to doing it.  However, if you love food and just want to see how much weight you can push, then it is fun.  But in reality, it is a waste.

You will pay for it for a few months, that is if you ever plan on seeing your abs again.
hahahaha, yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the funny thing is that you don't really lose that much strength coming down in weight, maybe a little on the pressing movements
Jaejonna rows 125!!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2006, 04:20:21 PM »
hahahaha, yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the funny thing is that you don't really lose that much strength coming down in weight, maybe a little on the pressing movements

hahaha what do you know about dieting?
just push some weight!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2006, 04:21:22 PM »
hahaha what do you know about dieting?
i've done it before bitch boy.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2006, 04:23:43 PM »

Going from krispie creams to dunkin doghnuts is not what I would call dieting.
just push some weight!

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2006, 04:24:43 PM »

No you havent, its not good to lie

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2006, 04:27:25 PM »

Yep.  The "strength" you do lose is not from lost muscle anyway, but more from completely depleted glycogen.  You know you are fueled by that stored fat when this happens.  It is a good feeling.

The "strength" is also relative.  When you go down in weight your lifts may drop, but so is your bodyweight.  You will find that your lifts, although maybe lower, you will in fact be stronger in that your power to weight ratio is way better.

The "strength" you had when you were fatter is also due to fat and water making better mechanical levers and stabilization.  It is easier to squat with a thicker waist and thicker legs from fat.

The "Strength" you lose comes back in about 3-5 weeks after finishing dieting.  What happens is pretty cool.  Your bodyweight increases slightly but your "Strength" from your old lifts catches up and may perhaps even pass your old fat level.  Thus you are lean with the same strength levels and poundages that you were using.

Monster Truths that always get left out.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2006, 05:33:54 PM »
Looks good. Just goes to show there are many ways of dieting, you just have to find what works for you.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2006, 05:41:05 PM »
No Pump,No Carbs,Morning a few weeks ago.

Yeah buddy!

You look great Adonis! 

Have you ever competed before?

R

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2006, 06:31:05 PM »
You should see how much a fucking pump makes a difference....hahhahhah

I am going to own all of these pseudo-bodybuilders.
dude....you ARE NOT a bodybuilder. i have more muscle mass in my left testicle than you do in your right pectorial....and i just got out of a cold shower    hahahaa.

d[-_-]b actin all cool

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2006, 06:36:38 PM »
How do you get your camera to take such great pics, dammit!  >:(

I try with the flash on, off, wtf! They come out fugged...

I just bought a Nikon 5.0mpx L3...

Btw, looking good!  8)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2006, 06:39:01 PM »

This is true, im living proof, and going through hell for it now/paying the price...but im getting there.
Your abs are the best gauge to monitor your conidtioning..if they fade out, adjust your eating habits..if they are good keep dong what your doing, just keep protiein intake high..cant wait to be in great shape year around..

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2006, 02:10:40 AM »
Muscle is HARD to lose in actuallity.

This is the truth.  Imho you don't even need to keep the protein high, the only reason high protein (say higher than the USDA recommended amount of 70 grams) is important is that it helps to avoid hunger.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2006, 02:16:11 AM »
Looks very good.

Anything TA's posted up to this point isn't even close.

This pic actually shows a very impressive physique IMO.

You're on your way TA.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2006, 02:24:47 AM »

So what will your diet be like when you are not dieting then?

calories/carbs/protein etc

ta ta

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2006, 05:47:17 AM »

I told you so.

Bulking is a myth created by the supplement industry to sell more MRP weight gainer and protein powder, and then thermogenics when you want to cut.  The trick is they convince you that you need to eat 6-7 meals and of course no one can eat that in whole food so you have to buy the protein and MRPs.  Then you get so fat you need to cut, but they tell you that you still need to eat many meals just smaller ones so you still need to protein, but you also need the thermogenics now to lose the fat. 

The worst part is that bulking doesn't even really help naturals to gain muscle.  I can't speak for juicers but I'm guessing it's the same thing with them.  They might need more calories but it probably isn't necessary for them to get fat either.

-sS

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2006, 05:55:43 AM »
I think Adonis is a dick but he is the only guy who gives the truth about training. Doesn't just spout some BS he read in one of those stupid ass magazines or the crap info that Drugged up pros give. I really like reading his advice. You should consider writing articles on the "real truth" about natural bodybuilding.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2006, 06:19:52 AM »
will billy smith making the measurement of 3/4% bf?

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2006, 06:45:17 AM »
As much as I hate you for being so full of yourself, gotta admit you're body looks pretty good!

Do something about that face now!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2006, 07:02:32 AM »
Looking very lean...i can only imagine how lean you will be for the contest.

Impressive...alot more muscle on you than most people realize.

8)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2006, 07:05:39 AM »
i must have bad eye sight because it seems to me im seeing a totally different ppicture than you guys.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2006, 07:27:46 AM »
good job anus ,now starting look like a competition
  • ps:I'll still beat you :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2006, 07:47:35 AM »
i must have bad eye sight because it seems to me im seeing a totally different ppicture than you guys.

Being fat and delusional such as yourself clouds your brain.

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2006, 08:38:03 AM »
Yep.  The "strength" you do lose is not from lost muscle anyway, but more from completely depleted glycogen.  You know you are fueled by that stored fat when this happens.  It is a good feeling.

The "strength" is also relative.  When you go down in weight your lifts may drop, but so is your bodyweight.  You will find that your lifts, although maybe lower, you will in fact be stronger in that your power to weight ratio is way better.

The "strength" you had when you were fatter is also due to fat and water making better mechanical levers and stabilization.  It is easier to squat with a thicker waist and thicker legs from fat.

The "Strength" you lose comes back in about 3-5 weeks after finishing dieting.  What happens is pretty cool.  Your bodyweight increases slightly but your "Strength" from your old lifts catches up and may perhaps even pass your old fat level.  Thus you are lean with the same strength levels and poundages that you were using.

I am experiencing this now, as I have been eating pretty clean for about a month. I like being cut, but I feel smaller and I don't really like not being able to lift as much. I am doing it just for the mental challenge, and it is amazing how leaned out you can get in just a few weeks. I am going to keep it up a little while longer and see what it looks like. I am pretty used to not eating crap at this point.

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2006, 08:40:41 AM »