Author Topic: CLASSIC!! Hahahahahahahahaha  (Read 3869 times)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: CLASSIC!! Hahahahahahahahaha
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2006, 05:47:31 PM »
We can't leave until the region is stable and the iraqi military and Government is stable!!

So never.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2006, 05:52:00 PM »
No.  Not the facts again. . . . .

::)

Here's a fact you and you're zealot brethren can't seem to comprehend.

It will NEVER be stable over there. We will never be able to change it. This seems to be lost on all of you Bush supporters. I even remember one of your brethren talking about a 10 year exit strategy. LOL. Now that's a sound strategy if I've ever heard one. 

The most amazing part of your stance is that if a Democrat were in the White House you'd be crying about how ridiculous the war is. Everything is right versus left with you idiots.

If a Democrat were in the White House I'd still be railing against this war.

Because they are attempting to use the war for political gain.  It is hypocritical and just flat out wrong. 

Here's another winner of a bullschit post that has no truth in it. If a Democrat were in the White House the Republicans would be using the war for political purposes against the Democrats. You act like the Republicans are different in that regard. Here's a news flash, they're not.

Here's another newsflash for all you zealots. The only reason Bush is talking about what Kerry said is to use it for political gain. He's using Kerry's big mouth to bolster the sagging Republicans image and dirty the image of Democrats. Is that hypocritical and just flat out wrong?  ::)

Kerry is and idiot and so is Bush. Two idiots, one's a Democrat and one's a Republican. Same thing in different clothes.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2006, 05:57:23 PM »

It will NEVER be stable over there. We will never be able to change it. This seems to be lost on all of you Bush supporters. I even remember one of your brethren talking about a 10 year exit strategy. LOL. Now that's a sound strategy if I've ever heard one. 

The most amazing part of your stance is that if a Democrat were in the White House you'd be crying about how ridiculous the war is. Everything is right versus left with you idiots.

Yea, because of religions with stubborn followers they will never compromise and will always be at war with each other just like Palestine and Israel.   This could be worse than Vietnam for the US because of morons like Bush who don't know when to quit.

MKD

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2006, 06:48:58 PM »
Everybody compares Iraq to Vietnam, but that is the wrong comparison.  Everybody tries to frame this as a Democrat vs. Republican issue but both parties have made giant mistakes in past wars and occupations.  Just a quick history for comparison:

The Spanish-American War was the first attempt to "nation build."  After defeating Spain, we attempted to stabilize the Philippines and that went horribly wrong.  It was so bad that in 1903 Teddy Roosevelt, a Democrat, finally just gave up and left the Philippines to fend for themselves.

After World War II, President Truman, a Democrat, endorsed the Marshall Plan but only for countries in Western Europe and that did not "appease" the Soviet Union during World War II.  The Marshall plan basically left Eastern Europe, Austria, China, and southeast Asia to rebuild after war.  We helped those countries against the Nazis and Japanese, but then determined they were outside our "sphere of influence" for aid.

After the Korean War, we had very limited success building up South Korea.  President Eisenhower, a Republican, largely let South Korea run rampant with corruption and lawlessness.  We were in South Korea for at least 25 years after the end of the Korean War helping maintain some semblence of law and order.  South Korea only started functioning as a democratic state with a capitalist economy in the late 1970's.

These three cases illustrate that we are good at winning a war, but can't figure out how to build a nation.  Additionally, just three years in Iraq is short compared to occupations/assistance after any other war.

240 mentioned that we should be out of Iraq because we accomplished our initial objectives.  The problem is that our initial objectives did not address post-conflict nation building.  Nobody, Democrat or Republican, mentioned that prior to hostilities.  War is fast moving and objectives change based on the situation.  I bet that, behind closed doors, the Middle East governments are glad that the US is still in Iraq because it does actually provide stability.  If we pull out, chaos will ensue and the entire region would probably end in war.   
strong mind, strong body

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2006, 11:39:38 PM »
The problem is that our initial objectives did not address post-conflict nation building. 

Then the writers of the war bill fucked up.  They need to put fwd a bill to Congress for longterm Iraqi occupation.

Nobody, Democrat or Republican, mentioned that prior to hostilities. 

This was by design - no one would have approved the war.

I bet that, behind closed doors, the Middle East governments are glad that the US is still in Iraq because it does actually provide stability.  If we pull out, chaos will ensue and the entire region would probably end in war.   

I pray you take these words seriously:  Behind closed doors, they know we are using lies to enter their country, installing puppet regimes rife with no-bid contracts on oil pipeline infrastructure, and building permanent military bases along future oil pipeline paths.

In your lifetime, you will see an oil pipeline, managed by US firms, on the map below.  it is the truth.  You will spend 2001 to 2006 talking about terrorists, 911, and WMD.  Then you will spend 2010 to 2020 observing the following, as the US asserts control of 1/2 of the Middle East's oil:

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2006, 11:43:42 PM »
whos denying that were not also in it for oil? of course we are. our nation depends on it. what do you want us to do, forget about the middle east oil, can you imagine if this country didnt have gas. it wouldnt function.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2006, 11:47:45 PM »
whos denying that were not also in it for oil? of course we are. our nation depends on it. what do you want us to do, forget about the middle east oil, can you imagine if this country didnt have gas. it wouldnt function.

Brazil is way poorer and way dumber than us.  And they are completely fuel independent.

it's my belief that the US should bring our men home, put the dumb half on the borders to guard against illegals, and the smart half in the lab/famrs to perfect ethanol fuel in 18 month. It would be solved.

also kh300, is it RIGHT for the US to just invade and take oil from people?  I mean, isn't that, very simply, stealing? 

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2006, 12:05:37 AM »
it probably isn't right.but could you go without oil?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2006, 05:45:54 AM »
it probably isn't right.but could you go without oil?

I could ride a bike around while our very resourceful people quickly developed non-petroleum fuel sources. 

I could deal with a tad bit more pollution while we go thru the 250 years of coal we have in alaska.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2006, 07:57:12 AM »

Here's another winner of a bullschit post that has no truth in it. If a Democrat were in the White House the Republicans would be using the war for political purposes against the Democrats. You act like the Republicans are different in that regard. Here's a news flash, they're not.

Here's another newsflash for all you zealots. The only reason Bush is talking about what Kerry said is to use it for political gain. He's using Kerry's big mouth to bolster the sagging Republicans image and dirty the image of Democrats. Is that hypocritical and just flat out wrong?  ::)

Kerry is and idiot and so is Bush. Two idiots, one's a Democrat and one's a Republican. Same thing in different clothes.

YAWN.   ::)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2006, 09:20:24 AM »
YAWN.   ::)

I know, the truth is tiresome and boring for zealots.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2006, 09:23:37 AM »
Last I checked Kerry wasn't running this war, it was Bush that was Commander in Chief. In fact for all intents and purposes Kerry has nothing to do with the running of the war. Of course your right wing zealotry can't comprehend that, all you see is a liberal said something stupid so you have to pounce rather than looking at the bigger issues involved.

Haha, good point. I'm neither Republican nor Democrat, but John Kerry is hurting the Democratic party more than anything.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2006, 10:00:51 AM »
I know, the truth is tiresome and boring for zealots.

"Do not answer a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him."  Proverbs 26:4. 

MKD

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2006, 04:11:03 PM »
Then the writers of the war bill fucked up.  They need to put fwd a bill to Congress for longterm Iraqi occupation.

This was by design - no one would have approved the war.

I pray you take these words seriously:  Behind closed doors, they know we are using lies to enter their country, installing puppet regimes rife with no-bid contracts on oil pipeline infrastructure, and building permanent military bases along future oil pipeline paths.

In your lifetime, you will see an oil pipeline, managed by US firms, on the map below.  it is the truth.  You will spend 2001 to 2006 talking about terrorists, 911, and WMD.  Then you will spend 2010 to 2020 observing the following, as the US asserts control of 1/2 of the Middle East's oil:

A bill for long-term occupation is a good idea.  My intent was to provide a little history that Iraq was not the first attempt by the US to build a nation.  We, as a country, need to start learning from past experience.

Reference comments made by Middle Eastern diplomats and rulers.  They think our policy is "questionable" but they recognize that our involvement in Iraq creates stability- probably because all the revolutionaries leave their country and go to Iraq!  Comments by Saudi and Jordanian officials confirm this.  How many interstate wars were in the Middle East while Saddam was in power?  How many in the three years since he was ousted?

Your maps seem contradictory.  Which company is attempting to build a pipeline through Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Turkeministan (areas where there is no oil)?  Why would we not build a pipeline from the Capian sea to the Med?  Cheaper, more politically stable, and closer to the oil dependent countries. I have been in that area and there is no way a pipeline could be built.  It would be cheaper to refine oil from Canadian shale. 
strong mind, strong body

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2006, 04:40:23 PM »
;D

Those troops probably know that Kerry wasn't insulting them. Yet they're so in denial about the Iraq war, they want to take what Kerry said out of context purposely to motivate themselves.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2006, 04:43:48 PM »
i wonder what will happen when many of these iraqi vets finally do get home and watch Loose Change, do some reading on the WMD and the dollar, and discover that the fight they had, the friends and limbs they lost over the years, were all based upon lies.

They can't speak now because of peer pressure.  but a lot of those 9/11 signups are going to be ending their tours pretty soon.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2006, 07:32:38 PM »
"Do not answer a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him."  Proverbs 26:4. 

Then shouldn't you have ignored my post all together and not quoted it?

Fantastic logic, now I can see why your pro-war ideology is so well reasoned.  ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2006, 10:31:40 PM »
Then shouldn't you have ignored my post all together and not quoted it?

Fantastic logic, now I can see why your pro-war ideology is so well reasoned.  ::)

"Answer a fool according to his folly, Lest he be wise in his own eyes."  Proverbs 26:5.  Difficult balance.   :-\

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2006, 10:35:54 PM »
"Answer a fool according to his folly, Lest he be wise in his own eyes."  Proverbs 26:5.  Difficult balance.   :-\

There you go again with quoting my post even though you're supposed to ignore it.

Ignoring my post would follow your proverb, quoting my post doesn't. Apparently you missed the day in school where logic was taught.  ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2006, 10:37:03 PM »
There you go again with quoting my post even though you're supposed to ignore it.

Ignoring my post would follow your proverb, quoting my post doesn't. Apparently you missed the day in school where logic was taught.  ::)

"Answer a fool according to his folly, Lest he be wise in his own eyes."  Proverbs 26:5.   

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2006, 10:39:11 PM »
"Answer a fool according to his folly, Lest he be wise in his own eyes."  Proverbs 26:5.   

LOL, you did it again. LOL

Highlighting the word answer is answering. LOL

As I said, apparently you missed the day in school where they taught logic.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2006, 12:32:30 AM »
LOL, you did it again. LOL

Highlighting the word answer is answering. LOL

As I said, apparently you missed the day in school where they taught logic.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2006, 09:58:46 AM »

And again. I'm assuming at this point you just can't help yourself.

At least in that other thread you admitted Bush was a draft dodger. I give you credit for that.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2006, 10:02:03 AM »
And again. I'm assuming at this point you just can't help yourself.

At least in that other thread you admitted Bush was a draft dodger. I give you credit for that.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2006, 10:07:09 AM »