Author Topic: Bob "Chic" - regarding police officers and respecting bodybuilders  (Read 12640 times)

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
Re: Bob "Chic" - regarding police officers and respecting bodybuilders
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2011, 04:02:40 PM »
it is less...much less.  There are a few bad apples in every walk of like, bad doctors, lawyers, politicians, priests, etc...

...bodybuilders (present company accepted).    :D

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2011, 04:04:06 PM »
it is less...much less.  There are a few bad apples in every walk of like, bad doctors, lawyers, politicians, priests, etc...
X2, but of course those bad apples give a black eye to the the rest of the officers.
T

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2011, 04:06:16 PM »
Why would cops be so nice to professional bodybuilders when they use illicit drugs, but be extremely happy to incarcerate someone for cocaine use?

Doesn't make much sense.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2011, 04:10:01 PM »
Why would cops be so nice to professional bodybuilders when they use illicit drugs, but be extremely happy to incarcerate someone for cocaine use?

Doesn't make much sense.

Really?  This is confusing to you?

leanne F

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2011, 04:51:09 PM »
hide yamagotchi said he was well treated by the cops they even got him some tins of tuna, nice piggys.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2011, 04:56:27 PM »
I don't even count steroids as corruption, there's a coffee shop here that turns into an illegal bar at night, it's owned by the mob, the dj is a narcotics officer, he's undercover and I guess that coffee shop is his beat because he never leaves it, in the back of this place behind two little curtains are illegal slot machines lol... I have met people here who fill a room with fear when they walk in, near homeless dudes wearing huge diamon watches on their wrist, always on pain killers, never stop smoking lol... fun place to be sometimes

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2011, 05:07:03 PM »
Really?  This is confusing to you?

Yes... because illegal is illegal.

Do you not understand that concept?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2011, 05:09:43 PM »

It's not illegal, it's controlled, if they have a prescription they are breaking no law

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2011, 05:14:01 PM »

People place different values on different "illegalities"...some think prostitution and pot should be legal and see no harm in either one, same with anabolics.  In 50 years, people will laugh that this was once an illegal drug, as using test, GH, etc will be as commonplace as getting a tune up on your car.  Alcohol was illegal once as well...

Cigarettes kill more people than anything in this world, yet are sold at every store you pass...why arent they illegal?

Cops could give a rats ass about AAS, when cocaine and other mind altering drugs account for more crime, etc than anything else...no one is knocking over a bank for a deca fix...

leanne F

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2011, 05:17:34 PM »
People place different values on different "illegalities"...some think prostitution and pot should be legal and see no harm in either one, same with anabolics.  In 50 years, people will laugh that this was once an illegal drug, as using test, GH, etc will be as commonplace as getting a tune up on your car.  Alcohol was illegal once as well...

Cigarettes kill more people than anything in this world, yet are sold at every store you pass...why arent they illegal?

Cops could give a rats ass about AAS, when cocaine and other mind altering drugs account for more crime, etc than anything else...no one is knocking over a bank for a deca fix...

you haven't heard of nathan jones well have you chickaroo he did exactly that robbed a bank to buy steroids.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2011, 05:18:26 PM »
Yep, we have some juicers. Worked with a guy that was jacked and we never had to call for back up when in a fight. I have nothing against people that choose to enhance their life with hormones. I feel the laws are tainted in that chaz bono can get testosterone to become a man, yet a man is breaking the law if he does it without vast documentation. I realize some cops give the majority a bad name. They are the minority, trust me. My point is we have to enforce laws that may seem trivial, but they are there for a reason. We don't like to enforce parking, traffic etc.. A lot goes into being a cop and until you've been there you will not understand. When you ride with the guys for a week, you will be a changed person with an understanding of why we do what we do.
The vast majority of cops I have worked out with are decent, straight up guys.
It's a tough job and if a hard  working cop needs a little juice to help 'em out, I say go for it.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2011, 06:22:23 PM »

Moral limbo is the bane of any society, Bob.  Don't believe me?  Rome comes to mind...

Alcohol was legal and then made illegal.  It was made legal once more and you know as well as any here with an IQ above room temperature why.  Personally, I don't drink alcoholic beverages but it is legal to  do so, but in public only up to a certain point (i.e., alcohol level in one's bloodstream).  In some areas such as public beaches, it is illegal to consume alcohol. 

People place different values on different illegalities?  For the greater part I think that is due to the fact that those that desire to participate in activities that are illegal and/or disgusting justify their participation in whatever manner they can.  Why?  Because they want to do whatever it is they want to do.  Perverts justify their perversions.  Alcoholics justify their drinking.  Druggies do the same with their habit.

Bodybuilders taking PEDs are no different than a heroin addict in their habitual use/abuse of anabolic androgenic steroids, growth hormone, pain killers and the like.  Moral limbo.  How low will some go?  Society's bane indeed.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2011, 06:36:06 PM »
Moral limbo is the bane of any society, Bob.  Don't believe me?  Rome comes to mind...

Alcohol was legal and then made illegal.  It was made legal once more and you know as well as any here with an IQ above room temperature why.  Personally, I don't drink alcoholic beverages but it is legal to  do so, but in public only up to a certain point (i.e., alcohol level in one's bloodstream).  In some areas such as public beaches, it is illegal to consume alcohol. 

People place different values on different illegalities?  For the greater part I think that is due to the fact that those that desire to participate in activities that are illegal and/or disgusting justify their participation in whatever manner they can.  Why?  Because they want to do whatever it is they want to do.  Perverts justify their perversions.  Alcoholics justify their drinking.  Druggies do the same with their habit.

Bodybuilders taking PEDs are no different than a heroin addict in their habitual use/abuse of anabolic androgenic steroids, growth hormone, pain killers and the like.  Moral limbo.  How low will some go?  Society's bane indeed.

Whether or not it affects others is the main point of contention...

Using AAS doesnt interfere or affect anyone except the user...as opposed to crack, coke, heroin, etc...you can cite "morals" all  you want, but thats a very debatable and vast subject matter. 

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2011, 06:36:30 PM »
It's a tough job and if a hard  working cop needs a little juice to help 'em out, I say go for it.

You can't be serious. You think a cop should break the very law which he has sworn to uphold?

The right thing to do would be to quit the force if he wants to juice, not become corrupt.

Some cop might feel he needs a little amphetamines when chasing crackheads. I say go for it. ::)

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2011, 06:54:01 PM »
Whether or not it affects others is the main point of contention...

Using AAS doesnt interfere or affect anyone except the user...as opposed to crack, coke, heroin, etc...you can cite "morals" all  you want, but thats a very debatable and vast subject matter. 

Your supposition is incorrect but your position on this subject is to be expected.  Exempli gratia that your statement as quoted above is patently false? Your friend Tom Prince.  His wife and family were never affected by his use and abuse of AAS and the subsequent deterioration of his renal system?  BS.   And his quality of life has been vastly improved by the use of AAS?  That is not even debatable.  He looks like a washed up paperboy working at Hot Topic.  Had he avoided drugs, he could have built a superb physique within the boundaries of his genetic potential and (for example, barring any unseen congenital problems) had a normal healthy life.

Neither of us is stupid, but in this matter only one of us is right.  That would be me.  And no, I am not picking on you.  I happen to like you but I also happen to dislike AAS and for more reasons than just the "cheating" factor.

As for the subject of morals, be  assured that there are standards.  Whether or not people choose to abide by them is entirely up to every individual.  Again,  moral limbo.  I choose to walk with my head held as high as my little body will carry it.  Just because the bar has been lowered by others does not mean I have to crawl under it with the rest of the snakes on their bellies.

I choose to step over that shit.   Not in it.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2011, 07:00:42 PM »
Your supposition is incorrect but your position on this subject is to be expected.  Exempli gratia that your statement as quoted above is patently false? Your friend Tom Prince.  His wife and family were never affected by his use and abuse of AAS and the subsequent deterioration of his renal system?  BS.   And his quality of life has been vastly improved by the use of AAS?  That is not even debatable.  He looks like a washed up paperboy working at Hot Topic.  Had he avoided drugs, he could have built a superb physique within the boundaries of his genetic potential and (for example, barring any unseen congenital problems)had a normal healthy life.

Neither of us is stupid, but in this matter only one of us is right.  That would be me.  And no, I am not picking on you.  I happen to like you but I also happen to dislike AAS and for more reasons than just the "cheating" factor.

As for the subject of morals, be  assured that there are standards whether or not people choose to abide by them is entirely up to every individual.  Again,  moral limbo.  I choose to walk with my head held as high as my little body will carry it.  Just because the bar has been lowered by others does not mean I have to crawl under it with the rest of the snakes on their bellies.

I choose to step over that shit.   Not in it.

Oddly enough, you should use TP as an example, and then go on to say that his example is not even debatable....especially when youre completly, 100%, wrong.

AAS wasnt TP's problem...it was everything ELSE....including over the counterproducts which lead to more kidney damage, problems than any other single factor.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2011, 07:10:10 PM »
Oddly enough, you should use TP as an example, and then go on to say that his example is not even debatable....especially when youre completly, 100%, wrong.

AAS wasnt TP's problem...it was everything ELSE....including over the counterproducts which lead to more kidney damage, problems than any other single factor.
AAA

Oh, please.   Your attempt to debate me on this subject is akin to my entering a physique competition against you.  Even were you to lose 100 pounds of muscle I would be no match for the truth that you are physically superior to me in every way. ;D

You don't have to be smarter than me to know this, just honest enough to acknowledge it.  You would easily defeat me in any physical contest.  But this is not a contest of brawn nor brain, just honesty.  You may well be blinded by "friendship" to Prince.

Nah. ;) ;D

TP was a druggie and has paid the price for his ignorance and abuse.  AAS did nothing to contribute to his downfall?  Do not belittle yourself so, my friend. 

Now then... When's the posedown?   ;D  I am gonna get my ass whooped.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2011, 07:10:45 PM »
On every police application their is a section about drug use including steroids. Officers are held to a higher moral standard than the general public. So, regardless of whether steroids are mind altering, and this is up for debate by some, officers and potential officers should not be using substances deemed illegal. What diifferentiates a good officer from a bad one is morals. If an officer is willing to lower his or her moral compass with regards to steroids there is no telling what other laws they may be capable of breaking.
T

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2011, 09:41:17 PM »
On every police application their is a section about drug use including steroids. Officers are held to a higher moral standard than the general public. So, regardless of whether steroids are mind altering, and this is up for debate by some, officers and potential officers should not be using substances deemed illegal. What diifferentiates a good officer from a bad one is morals. If an officer is willing to lower his or her moral compass with regards to steroids there is no telling what other laws they may be capable of breaking.

I tend to agree with you. I personally think pot and prostitution should not be illegal. I personally think AAS should not be illegal. Because I am a cop, I don't participate in any of it . Well, that's not the only reason but it is reason enough.   

I think the reality is a cop could use AAS and it would not be an indicator he or she would break other laws, but I have a problem with cops violating the laws they enforce or are expected to enforce.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2011, 09:44:46 AM »
I tend to agree with you. I personally think pot and prostitution should not be illegal. I personally think AAS should not be illegal. Because I am a cop, I don't participate in any of it . Well, that's not the only reason but it is reason enough.   

I think the reality is a cop could use AAS and it would not be an indicator he or she would break other laws, but I have a problem with cops violating the laws they enforce or are expected to enforce.

Well said.  I know more than a few LEOs that think as you do and they continue to enforce the laws they swore to uphold as well as refuse to compromise their position of authority by giving in to breaking said laws.  Prior to it becoming a felony I knew of two LEOs that that took AAS.  When it became a felony to do so, they quit cold turkey.  As expected they lost size and strength but retained their honor.  And their jobs. 

They regained a good deal of size and strength as they continued to train.  Nothing like when juiced but perhaps for those two perhaps AAS was indeed, the "finishing touch".

;D  If ever I see them, I'll ask.  I suspect they are both retired by now.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2011, 10:22:20 AM »
let me troll in response:

1. nathan jones, the only example in the history of humanity of robbing a bank for roid money...this should somehow start a war on roid users to prevent this from happening in the future?

2. chick just said tp got fucked up because he did everything else, not because of aas.  i do not think aas are a gateway drug, but the pro bbing lifestyle might be.  i don't know, i've never been one.

3. i hung out with one of my friends mentioned above, and he brought a guy out that works with him.  they both put about 20 beers in them each, both drove separately, and the other guy was obviously juiced to the gills.  when asked what would happen if they got pulled over, they laughed and just told me they take the side roads, whatever the fuck that means. so they were breaking the law, with the other guy breaking 2 at once.  was he a cock?  apparently he just got married (basically saving some girl from her shit life, pulling her out of some po dunk town he was from), has 2 kids, a mortgage and car payment and is the nicest guy in their station.  who am i to question him on his dbol regimen?  he probably shouldn't be drunk driving.

4. it all comes down to stereotyping, as usual.  yes, if enough people say it, it must be true, but such is life.  as a cop , they should deal with it.
Deep Tissue Massage

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2011, 01:12:05 PM »
There is no slack for officers drinking and driving in my jurisdiction. Those days have been long gone. Can't speak to other places. If an officer stops a cop here, sadly, they actually go futher than they would with a regular citizen. I.A. gets involved and the blood is drawn, no choice for the stopped off duty cop or he gets fired.

If you stop a off duty cop and it is shown he was intoxicated and you did NOT arrest, you are fired, period. I guess it's not the same everywhere. 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2011, 03:15:12 PM »
There is no slack for officers drinking and driving in my jurisdiction. Those days have been long gone. Can't speak to other places. If an officer stops a cop here, sadly, they actually go futher than they would with a regular citizen. I.A. gets involved and the blood is drawn, no choice for the stopped off duty cop or he gets fired.

If you stop a off duty cop and it is shown he was intoxicated and you did NOT arrest, you are fired, period. I guess it's not the same everywhere. 

Of course its not the same everywhere or there would literally be hundreds of police officers being arrested every week. The shit is swept under the rug all the time.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2011, 03:52:22 PM »

Good policy, should also carry over to any illegal activity. We just had a Boynton Beach Police officer arrested for dealing a large quantity of meth. He was on house arrest and getting paid administrative leave. Now he is a fugitive, just took off and the FBI is now tracking him.  >:(
T

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2011, 09:09:04 AM »

Your jurisdiction must be unlike all the rest in the  country.

I've seen cops go through checkpoints in their own jurisdictions and because they were in the passenger seat, the driver was allowed to go... drunk as hell.