Author Topic: HULK HOGAN BLINDSIDED: WIFE FILES FOR DIVORCE WITHOUT TELLING HIM!  (Read 24765 times)

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
Re: HULK HOGAN BLINDSIDED: WIFE FILES FOR DIVORCE WITHOUT TELLING HIM!
« Reply #200 on: November 28, 2007, 01:08:02 PM »

Lastly, when THEY got together THEY had nothing.  THEY built that empire together,

Not a meltdown!  However, you are misinformed on a couple of things.  They married in 1983.  Hogan, at that point, already:

-Played a large part in selling out MANY venues, most notably Shea Stadium in the culmination of a late 70s/early 80s feud with Andre the Giant.
-Appeared in RockyIII.
-Was a top star in Japan, defeating Antonio anoki cleanly (the biggest star in Japan at the time).
-Had been the top draw in the AWA (at that time, one of the Big 3 of the WWF, NWA and AWA) for some time.
-Began merchandising his name and started selling t-shirts.
-Had signed with WWF and been booked to win the WWF Title (though they still needed a couple of months to get the belt off Backlund and onto the Iron Sheik (the transitional champion).

I just wanted to illustrate that Hogan had already served his years of obscurity, paying his dues and "learning the ropes" long before Linda came along.  He would have been rich and famous if he never met her.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: November 28, 2007, 01:25:57 PM »

I just wanted to illustrate that Hogan had already served his years of obscurity, paying his dues and "learning the ropes" long before Linda came along.  He would have been rich and famous if he never met her.
Years of obscurity?  He joined the WWF in 79, they met and dated over 2 years before they married in 83.  You think he gained all his fame in that time frame? 

Would he have been rich and famous if he never met her?  Maybe, maybe not.  One will never know.  All I know is that 2 people joined their lives together and made decisions together for over 20 years.  Decisions that ultimately brought them fame and fortune. 

Who are any of us to say who should get what? 
:D Weee

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #202 on: November 28, 2007, 01:31:05 PM »
Years of obscurity?  He joined the WWF in 79, they met and dated over 2 years before they married in 83.  You think he gained all his fame in that time frame? 

Would he have been rich and famous if he never met her?  Maybe, maybe not.  One will never know.  All I know is that 2 people joined their lives together and made decisions together for over 20 years.  Decisions that ultimately brought them fame and fortune. 

Rocky 3 made him famous. If she was his casting agent then she should get half, if not then she shouldn't get a dime. Fuck her, make her get a job. Hulk is tossing around people in the ring at that age just so she can spend his hard earned money. She's a filthy whore.
E

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #203 on: November 28, 2007, 01:31:55 PM »

He started wrestling in 1977 and met Linda in 1981-1982 (depending on the source).  So yes, his fame grew during that time.  He filmed Rocky III in 1981, and that was when he exploded.  By the time they married, he was a huge commidity in the business ans wes already booked to be THE star of the 80s under Vincent K. MacMahon's re-vamped WWF.

I agree that we cannot say with any accuracy who gets what, but I can tell you she didn't contribute enough to the earning of said funds to deserve half.

I may be wrong, and that's fine.  We can agree to disagree.  But there's no way I will EVER believe she deserves half.

Oh, their "dating relationship" was oargely long-distance, over the phone, until marriage.

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #204 on: November 28, 2007, 01:34:31 PM »

Laura, you ignorant slut, he would have most certainly been famous if his wife had never entered the picture. 

Keep your personal desire to marry a man, do nothing for 20 years, and then gather half his worth in a bitter custody battle out of this.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: November 28, 2007, 01:47:23 PM »
He started wrestling in 1977 and met Linda in 1981-1982 (depending on the source).  So yes, his fame grew during that time.  He filmed Rocky III in 1981, and that was when he exploded.  By the time they married, he was a huge commidity in the business ans wes already booked to be THE star of the 80s under Vincent K. MacMahon's re-vamped WWF.

I agree that we cannot say with any accuracy who gets what, but I can tell you she didn't contribute enough to the earning of said funds to deserve half.

I may be wrong, and that's fine.  We can agree to disagree.  But there's no way I will EVER believe she deserves half.

Oh, their "dating relationship" was oargely long-distance, over the phone, until marriage.
No men never seem to think that women deserve half.  There are plenty of wealthy women that have gotten divorced and lost 1/2 of everything accumulated as well.  I am certain there are far more men, but that is because there are far more wealthy men than women. 

Divorce always sucks and you guys are all going on about the money instead of how either of them feel.  They were married for over 20 years.  That's a lot of time and pretty rare.  I don't know how or why they are divorcing, but it's got to be hurting one or the other.  My thoughts aren't of who get's what, but more like why did he not know and why would she have him served when out of town?  Was she afraid of him (he does seem to be a bit controlling/overbearing on the show) or was she herself not on the up and up?
:D Weee

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #206 on: November 28, 2007, 01:56:56 PM »
There are plenty of wealthy women that have gotten divorced and lost 1/2 of everything accumulated as well.   
Yep, and that's bullshit, too.  If the guy didn't do anything to earn it, tough shit, buddy.  Get a job.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #207 on: November 28, 2007, 02:09:14 PM »
Funny how pumpster hasn't responded to Triple H-2005's simple and well boxed question...

Anyways, when this much money is involved not to mention the TV, fame, and of course Brooke and her "career" which her mother will no doubt leech into the ground, who cares about feelings. Feelings mean nothing when this much money and fame is involved. It will most likely turn out to be them bitching at each other over "who gets what". But here is thing, she has never had to get a job or do anything else for that matter, so how the hell will she be able to function outside of the celebrity bubble? That will a hilarious sight to see and it will probably end with a sex tape of her fucking some homeless guy for another bag of meth.

Best Regards.

EDIT: But I have to agree with Triple H and other who say that what does entitle anyone, man or woman, to get have off anything if they had NO hand or a very little hand in building wealth with their partner. If Linda just married The Hulkster and decided to weather the traveling and touch and go nature of pro-wrestling etc and wait for the money, what gives her the right to half? NOTHING.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #208 on: November 28, 2007, 02:38:58 PM »
Rocky 3 made him famous. If she was his casting agent then she should get half, if not then she shouldn't get a dime. Fuck her, make her get a job. Hulk is tossing around people in the ring at that age just so she can spend his hard earned money. She's a filthy whore.

Yes she is... She didn't do anything to earn anything... she deserves nothing.

Ok, I've watched this thread long enough without saying anything.

First off, divorce papers were filed and unless you are sitting there beside them in the court room you don't know who is going to get what, or who even asked for what.  Everything is all hearsay.

Secondly, unless you were living in their house with them, you don't know what either one of them were going through that brought them to the point of divorce after so many years.

Thirdly, Linda Hogan is NOT famous.  Unless she was out in full gear (hair, make-up and glitzy clothing) no one would notice her and even if they did...no one would really care as SHE is not the star in the family and she knows it.

Lastly, when THEY got together THEY had nothing.  THEY built that empire together, she may not have jumped into that ring with the "choreographed" wrestling matches, but I'm sure she assisted him in the background.  Most wives do support (and you know I don't mean monetarily) their husbands in their career paths.  Also, she had those children when "The Hulk" was just coming out so there were no nannies and shit.  All that came later, so please don't belittle either of their parenting skills.  Although the kids are somewhat spoiled...they appear to be good, respectful kids.  Nick's situation, as tragic as it is, came to be through acting like a typical teenager.  Anyone one of you that can say you have never drove really fast or raced another car for fun (drinking or not) would be of the few percentile.

Ok, I'm done .... please proceed with your "meltdown" comments, lol.

Why say "Meltdown"?

When I can say you're just wrong... You must be one of those women who don't like to work and will take whatever they can get from a guy.

If she didn't do any work in the first place, why should she get the rewards from the hard work?

She sat on her ass... end of story.

Sure, she took care of the kids, and he's taken care of her while she did that... Now that the kids are grown and he's provided her with a lifestyle of comfort, and she wants out... why the hell should he still have to take care of her?

She's a greedy c u nt and i hope karma treats her like the bitch she is.

No men never seem to think that women deserve half.  There are plenty of wealthy women that have gotten divorced and lost 1/2 of everything accumulated as well.  I am certain there are far more men, but that is because there are far more wealthy men than women. 

Divorce always sucks and you guys are all going on about the money instead of how either of them feel.  They were married for over 20 years.  That's a lot of time and pretty rare.  I don't know how or why they are divorcing, but it's got to be hurting one or the other.  My thoughts aren't of who get's what, but more like why did he not know and why would she have him served when out of town?  Was she afraid of him (he does seem to be a bit controlling/overbearing on the show) or was she herself not on the up and up?

Who gives a shit how long they were married?

Hulk has ALWAYS been that way and if you can't deal with a guy who seems pretty decent, you don't deserve anything but misery.

I've met the Hogan on a few occasions and the guy was ALWAYS a straight shooter... no bullshit, and i saw him get pissed, but it was never to an outrageous amount... the guy just doesn't fly off the handle.

Controlling? The man destroyed his hips to provide for his family, the fucker can barely walk... he will definitely be on crutches in his latter years and he did that to take care of her and his family.

If you did EVERYTHING and was the reason why your family had EVERYTHING, then you know what... you should be listened to about some shit.

THAT man's home is HIS castle... because he fucking busted his ass to make it and not a damn single other person in that house put it on the line for it.

Fuck his slut ass bitch of a whore wife.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #209 on: November 28, 2007, 02:42:19 PM »

Lastly, when THEY got together THEY had nothing.  THEY built that empire together, she may not have jumped into that ring with the "choreographed" wrestling matches, but I'm sure she assisted him in the background.  Most wives do support (and you know I don't mean monetarily) their husbands in their career paths.  Also, she had those children when "The Hulk" was just coming out so there were no nannies and shit.  All that came later, so please don't belittle either of their parenting skills.  Although the kids are somewhat spoiled...they appear to be good, respectful kids.  Nick's situation, as tragic as it is, came to be through acting like a typical teenager.  Anyone one of you that can say you have never drove really fast or raced another car for fun (drinking or not) would be of the few percentile.

Ok, I'm done .... please proceed with your "meltdown" comments, lol.
Take her out of the equation and he would have done the exact same things but would have a lot more money to show for it so what did she contribute.  Rich moms are nothing more than glorified nannies at best.  They hire nannies to do most of their work.  They have been married for 25 years and Brooke is 19 years old.  He became big before they were even born so she was literally doing nothing as his career took off.  Nick is no typical teenager and its obvious seeing his mom engage in the same actions made his actions seem more acceptable in his own mind.  Any mom that would go street racing with her kids is an idiot.  Street racing Supras and Mercedes is not the norm and most times people die, but hey, she's a great mom.
Squishy face retard

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #210 on: November 28, 2007, 02:42:27 PM »
Yes she is... She didn't do anything to earn anything... she deserves nothing.

Why say "Meltdown"?

When I can say you're just wrong... You must be one of those women who don't like to work and will take whatever they can get from a guy.

If she didn't do any work in the first place, why should she get the rewards from the hard work?

She sat on her ass... end of story.

Sure, she took care of the kids, and he's taken care of her while she did that... Now that the kids are grown and he's provided her with a lifestyle of comfort, and she wants out... why the hell should he still have to take care of her?

She's a greedy c u nt and i hope karma treats her like the bitch she is.

Who gives a shit how long they were married?

Hulk has ALWAYS been that way and if you can't deal with a guy who seems pretty decent, you don't deserve anything but misery.

I've met the Hogan on a few occasions and the guy was ALWAYS a straight shooter... no bullshit, and i saw him get pissed, but it was never to an outrageous amount... the guy just doesn't fly off the handle.

Controlling? The man destroyed his hips to provide for his family, the fucker can barely walk... he will definitely be on crutches in his latter years and he did that to take care of her and his family.

If you did EVERYTHING and was the reason why your family had EVERYTHING, then you know what... you should be listened to about some shit.

THAT man's home is HIS castle... because he fucking busted his ass to make it and not a damn single other person in that house put it on the line for it.

Fuck his slut ass bitch of a whore wife.

settle down pal. 

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #211 on: November 28, 2007, 02:45:38 PM »
Take her out of the equation and he would have done the exact same things but would have a lot more money to show for it so what did she contribute.  Rich moms are nothing more than glorified nannies at best.  They hire nannies to do most of their work.  They have been married for 25 years and Brooke is 19 years old.  He became big before they were even born so she was literally doing nothing as his career took off.  Nick is no typical teenager and its obvious seeing his mom engage in the same actions made his actions seem more acceptable in his own mind.  Any mom that would go street racing with her kids is an idiot.  Street racing Supras and Mercedes is not the norm and most times people die, but hey, she's a great mom.

It's not like Rich people do not understand the laws of divorce, if they or you don't like them, don't get married or get a prenuptial agreement.

If a spouse is becoming wealthy after getting married they can ask the other spouse to sign a post nuptial agreement, or divorce them if they don't.

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #212 on: November 28, 2007, 02:47:18 PM »
settle down pal. 

Nothin' wrong with getting wound up every now and then.

Enjoy this graphical representation of a popular rap song and allow the desire to chime in on older people bickering to slide away.

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #213 on: November 28, 2007, 02:48:16 PM »
It's not like Rich people do not understand the laws of divorce, if they or you don't like them, don't get married or get a prenuptial agreement.

If a spouse is becoming wealthy after getting married they can ask the other spouse to sign a post nuptial agreement, or divorce them if they don't.

something tells me you're not married.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #214 on: November 28, 2007, 02:49:47 PM »
settle down pal. 

Why? That's my opinion. Sometimes it takes a few words to get it out, plus it's better to respond to as many posts as possible in one post.

Agreed... Hogan would have been a star no matter what, and what kind of mom let's a kid street race.

Hell, when Hogan went with his kid to things, Hogan wouldn't let him do dumb shit... He certainly didn't let him street race. On a  track, fine, but not out on the street where he can harm others.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: November 28, 2007, 02:50:34 PM »

Yeah, he's so different than other men.   ::)  Shit, if I had those kids and her as a pain in the ass wife, all of whom are pissing away my money and running amuck I would certainly be controlling of some things, to say nothing of the fact that HE owns everything and should control how money is spent.  His money was put into Brooke's career so why shouldn't he have a say?  Fathers do that shit to their daughters all the time.  Linda is a whiny bitch who likes to spend money the she didn't earn.

Bast:  the problem with prenups, especially for rich people, is that they often do not hold up.  Look at K-Fed and  Britney, as well as the list of numerous millionaires and billionaires.  Wives get millions after a time frame as short as 1 year.  The problem is that he shouldn't have to pay her anything since he's already spent millions on her.  Best case scenario would be to just give her a house worth millions and that's it.  She doesn't deserve it but that should be it.  If she doesn't have money to spend then sell the house for cash.  He shouldn't have to pay for her to live lavishly the rest of her life.
Squishy face retard

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #216 on: November 28, 2007, 02:51:06 PM »
something tells me you're not married.

No, but people have to stop being so naive and think that their marriage has no chance of divorce.   look at Paul McCartney, he's gonna have to give his ex near half a billion for a 2 year marriage.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #217 on: November 28, 2007, 02:53:02 PM »

Bast:  the problem with prenups, especially for rich people, is that they often do not hold up.  Look at K-Fed and  Britney, as well as the list of numerous millionaires and billionaires.  Wives get millions after a time frame as short as 1 year.  The problem is that he shouldn't have to pay her anything since he's already spent millions on her.  Best case scenario would be to just give her a house worth millions and that's it.  She doesn't deserve it but that should be it.  If she doesn't have money to spend then sell the house for cash.  He shouldn't have to pay for her to live lavishly the rest of her life.

True, those people shouldn't get married if they are concerned about their money.  I wouldn't.

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #218 on: November 28, 2007, 02:53:27 PM »
No, but people have to stop being so naive and think that their marriage has no chance of divorce.   look at Paul McCartney, he's gonna have to give his ex near half a billion for a 2 year marriage.

I just figured you're not married because you're ugly.  It had nothing to do with the naivete of billionaires.  

Once you get married and begin making money, tell your wife you want a post-nuptial agreement.....

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #219 on: November 28, 2007, 02:55:08 PM »
Anyone consider the possability that its a ruse to protect their assets from the family of the kid that was killed in the accident involving their son?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #220 on: November 28, 2007, 02:55:51 PM »
I just figured you're not married because you're ugly.  It had nothing to do with the naivete of billionaires.  

Once you get married and begin making money, tell your wife you want a post-nuptial agreement.....

Yeah, when you get divorced then OVER the money, and she still takes 1/2 that will teach her not to sign.

::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #221 on: November 28, 2007, 02:56:26 PM »
Anyone consider the possability that its a ruse to protect their assets from the family of the kid that was killed in the accident involving their son?
I didn't know that kid died.

Is "buffgeek" a fucking liar or did the kid really die?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #222 on: November 28, 2007, 02:57:15 PM »
Funny how pumpster hasn't responded to Triple H-2005's simple and well boxed question...

Probably because i haven't read it yet, which didn't occur to this genius. And won't; triple h is busy giving speeches, not listening.

Most of the guys on here are clearly part of the angry white demographic - a specific type with absolultely no balanced perspectives and a lot of bitterness towards women. They think Tom Lekis makes a lot of sense, watch plenty of Spike TV, relate far more to male public figures like Hulk and wouldn't mind and occasional monster truck show. It's ok guys we understand; slightly amusing but mainly pathetic, one-dimensional dogma being regurgitated here - they're talking at, not with Laura and others, giving speeches. ;D

I'm out-you're boring and predictable in your ball-worship of your various male icons. *yawn*

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #223 on: November 28, 2007, 03:00:19 PM »
Probably because i haven't read it yet, and won't you idiot.

Most of the guys on here are clearly part of the angry white demographic, with absolultely no balanced perspectives and a lot of bitterness towards women. Slightly amusing but mainly pathetic, one-dimensional dogma being regurgitated here - they're talking at, not with Laura and others, giving speeches. ;D
In other words you're gay and believe the "wife" of the relationship should get half of what the "man" earned?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: November 28, 2007, 03:07:33 PM »
True, those people shouldn't get married if they are concerned about their money.  I wouldn't.
True, if I was Arod I would find a state with no common law marriage and shack up with the woman.  Seriously, a stay at home mom who has a live in nanny (not necessarily Mrs. Rod) should not receive anything substantial besides maybe severance pay so she isn't out on the streets.  Rich men should never marry and if they just shack up then they should live in a house separate from their woman.

As far as the "white male" comments, I'm not sure Michael Jordan would appreciate that.  He's a rich black dude that got ass raped by a glorified nanny.  She contributed nothing to his success on the court.

McCartney got the worst deal. I would fight that.  She is claiming money from royalties that were earned prior to her birth.

Bast is right.  Rich men need to be like Oprah.  She gave Stedman a separate guest house.   ;D
Squishy face retard