Author Topic: What would you do in this situation?  (Read 45264 times)

Reeves

• Getbig IV
Re: What would you do??..
« Reply #200 on: December 29, 2011, 11:06:59 AM »
Reeves, I bet you look like the kid in that picture, too.

I think I'm shorter.  ;D

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #201 on: December 29, 2011, 11:10:34 AM »
Good points on reading arabic.  Well said.

Same to you bro.  BigBob very conveniently picks and chooses the points he addresses and "doesn't bother to read" the rest.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #202 on: December 29, 2011, 11:14:02 AM »
You are just flat out wrong.  In the vast majority (19 out of 22) Islamic countries, women can not drive. 

That's simply a lie.  List these countries and re-check each one before you list it, you'll be surprised.

The reason you aren't addressing the specific points directly from your holy books is because you can't.  Do you realize now what an asinine argument you presented regarding the Quran needing to be read in Arabic?  There are hundreds of millions of people who can not read Arabic yet are Muslim.  Do all of them have their interpretation wrong I suppose?

Again your lack of reading comprehension is making you incorrectly put words in my mouth.  I said there are different translations and interpretations of the Arabic scriptures.  You focus on the ones included in anti-Muslim websites as that's what you have been copy-and-pasting, which is why I said you're not open minded.  Like I said there are several explanations available with a simple google search.  I'm not one to spend time copy and pasting blocks of info to biased individuals.  Also, as you can't even understand my simple posts how can I expect you to understand more lengthy articles if I were to copy and paste them lol.  

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: What would you do in this situation?
« Reply #203 on: December 29, 2011, 11:16:02 AM »
For instance, ask me if you can buy an 1864 Press Back Chair with hand tooled Leather Fleur-De-Lis accents and see what happens.  Go ahead and try it out. 
LOL  ;D

Swlabr

« Reply #204 on: December 29, 2011, 11:24:12 AM »
If I found myself in such a situation I would first of all, take my business elsewhere and would then report the shop owner to the authorities.
I'd give my details to the muslim woman and tell her that I am at her service as a witness.

I'm not exactly enamoured with islam... I think it's stuck in the middle ages and things like honour killings send a chill down my spine.

But once you go down the route of discrimination for a specific group, then what's to stop you from expanding it to whomever the fuck you like?

For example, Reeves might see me, a 6ft 5in white guy walk into his store and tell me to fuck off, just because he's a mixed race midget.

Discrimination in a business is highly illegal in my country, anyway. Last year, a gay couple was turned away from a bed&breakfast- they had prebooked a double room, but when the owners saw them they told them they could not accommodate them because they were "christians". The gays sued and won damages, the bed&breakfast paid a fine according to the law and a huge influx of calls from poofs started coming through all requesting to stay in the place :D

lol'ed...and...lol'ed...again...;D

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: December 29, 2011, 11:26:01 AM »
For instance, ask me if you can buy an 1864 Press Back Chair with hand tooled Leather Fleur-De-Lis accents and see what happens.  Go ahead and try it out.  

Can I buy an 1864 Press Back Chair with hand tooled Leather Fleur-De-Lis accents?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #206 on: December 29, 2011, 11:28:16 AM »
My, my , my.  Look what the upped dosage is doing to you, ace. 

What I write here isn't worth any money, little boy blue.  What you type is much less.  You sanctimonious drug addled pussbag.  Bitter?  You lying sack  of shit, you're just now "taking AAS"?  Fuck your noise, kid.

In the real world, I'd tell you the same and you would do nothing about "it" because in truth there's nothing you can do.  So continue to pat yourself on your back for all those years of real weight lifting, i.e., building a"foundation".  Your foundation is nothing but dried shit

Keep moving Groink, otherwise the flies will cover you so fast you'll look like a box of raisins that someone emptied onto the floor in a 200 pound plus pile.

I still think well of you.  If I didn't I'd make fun of you instead of tell you the truth like I just did.  And I still wish I had arms like Groink... ;D

Is that what that was..making fun  of me?

Why didn't anyone laugh? you would think a professional writer would be able to elicit a chuckle or two with his words.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #207 on: December 29, 2011, 11:29:33 AM »
Is that what that was..making fun  of me?

Why didn't anyone laugh? you would think a professional writer would be able to elicit a chuckle or two with his words.

Reeves writes for a living???????

Pray tell more!!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: December 29, 2011, 11:34:36 AM »
I think I'm shorter.  ;D

A little off topic here, but how big is your penis?

"1"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #209 on: December 29, 2011, 11:39:30 AM »
Can I buy an 1864 Press Back Chair with hand tooled Leather Fleur-De-Lis accents?
Depends if I feel comfortable selling to someone such as yourself.

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #210 on: December 29, 2011, 11:44:07 AM »
Reeves writes for a living???????

Pray tell more!!!!!

Nope.  That's all I care to reveal because it's my living.  But thanks for asking and thanks for being good natured about everything.  I wish I was taller, but nope.  Ain't gonna happen in this lifetime. ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: December 29, 2011, 11:45:55 AM »
You are just flat out wrong.  In the vast majority (19 out of 22) Islamic countries, women can not drive.  The same goes for voting. 

Still waiting for "Growth NOOB" to explain his blatant lie above  ::)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: December 29, 2011, 11:50:15 AM »

Bobs,

Anta arabi?

Min win ant?

If yes to the first, then between you and I, كيف كبير هو القضيب الخاص بك؟

"1"

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #213 on: December 29, 2011, 11:50:29 AM »
A little off topic here, but how big is your penis?

"1"

It's a lot off topic but since I find you to be a nice enough young man, albeit one with poor taste in women  ;D ;D, I'll give you a hint.  Tinged, that is with humor...

Remember, I'm one half caucasian.  :-[

Now then, to be quite honest I do think well of  you and wish that you would find a nice young (real) woman and have children.  A mind and wit as honed as yours can sometimes be deserves to be (genetically speaking) carried on into the future.

Bay and tbombz?  Not so much.  No...Not at all.    Back on topic!  FTN of islime. ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #214 on: December 29, 2011, 11:52:26 AM »
Nope.  That's all I care to reveal because it's my living.  But thanks for asking and thanks for being good natured about everything.  I wish I was taller, but nope.  Ain't gonna happen in this lifetime. ;)

Wow that's cool. I never knew that but that would explain your skill with words. 8) It is to be admired.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: December 29, 2011, 11:52:41 AM »
It's a lot off topic but since I find you to be a nice enough young man, albeit one with poor taste in women  ;D ;D, I'll give you a hint.  Tinged, that is with humor...

Remember, I'm one half caucasian.  :-[

Now then, to be quite honest I do think well of  you and wish that you would find a nice young (real) woman and have children.  A mind and wit as honed as yours can sometimes be deserves to be (genetically speaking) carried on into the future.

Bay and tbombz?  Not so much.  No...Not at all.    Back on topic!  FTN of islime. ;D

Reeves,

I'm in my late 40's, you can't possibly be much older..

"1"

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #216 on: December 29, 2011, 11:54:28 AM »
Bobs,

Anta arabi?

Min win ant?

"1"

Again you ask this of someone... ;)

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #217 on: December 29, 2011, 11:56:04 AM »
Reeves,

I'm in my late 40's, you can't possibly be much older..

"1"

Suffice to say, now over sixty.  How much longer, that is up to the doctors.  I have a sense of humor about it all.  One has to.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: December 29, 2011, 11:56:16 AM »
Again you ask this of someone... ;)

I'm just curious, I mean no harm really..

"1"

Swlabr

« Reply #219 on: December 29, 2011, 11:59:02 AM »
Suffice to say, now over sixty.  How much longer, that is up to the doctors.  I have a sense of humor about it all.  One has to.

sixty...is...young...bro ...i..myself..am...looki ng...forward...to...bein g...sixty+...years...of...age...

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: December 29, 2011, 12:06:29 PM »
Bobs,

Anta arabi?

Min win ant?

"1"

No, I'm not Arab...so I don't understand the second or third paragraphs :(

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #221 on: December 29, 2011, 12:07:34 PM »

???  :'(  what?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: December 29, 2011, 12:08:16 PM »
No, I'm not Arab...so I don't understand the second or third paragraphs :(

So where are you from?

"1"

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #223 on: December 29, 2011, 12:08:43 PM »
I'm just curious, I mean no harm really..

"1"

Consider it to be "fatherly" chiding, young man.  Back on topic.  FTN islime. ;D

bigbobs, he was asking about the size of your genitals.  "1" claims to be "gay" but I seriously doubt it. ;D

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #224 on: December 29, 2011, 12:08:50 PM »

While you wait, why don't you continue to dodge numerous specific passages I presented to you from your  "holy" books about the treatment of women in Islam.  It's odd you you don't have the time to contest a single passage I brought up, yet you make inane posts like these claiming you are waiting for me to post something.   Like I said, it's evident to everyone you can't refute any point I have made.  You can keep deflecting saying I am not openminded, it needs to be read in Arabic, etc.  The fact remains you have yet to provide a single explanation for the wickedness Islam prescribes towards women.

The statistic I provided I heard on Real Time.  Is it accurate?  I don't know.  I don;t have the time or desire to look up every backwards Muslim country and see if women can drive there.  Why don't YOU provide evidence about your claim regarding the one Muslim country we know for certain that womn can't drive and that cops do not enforce the rule.  I'd love to see some proof of that.

Let me guess, you still aren't going to address my original post.  I present specific passages from YOUR book and you can't logically refute anthing presented.  You are doing an extremely poor job defending your position.