Author Topic: AHhhnold Spousal Abuse  (Read 17417 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: AHhhnold Spousal Abuse
« Reply #125 on: October 23, 2006, 04:24:29 PM »
Alex... we are star dust. All we are is a combination of elements of the periodic table made in the right order. I believe lighting caused the first begining of life. I also believe in incorperating science and the belief of God because im not capable of understanding something just existing with no begining. How the f**k does energy just exist. Everything in my belief is finite and if it is finite then it has a begining and an end and it had to be created. Just because you believe in God doesn't make your dumb.... hell we are all ignorant on how the universe works. I agree that organized religion has done more harm to this earth then any other one thing; it has killed more people then we can count, but the fact is you cannot deny the existance of something that seems apparent. Something can't be made from nothing.

I don't deny science. I believe once the smartest scientist reach the peak level of cranium development that they will all come to one conclusion. God exists. As for wars.. they would exist regardless.
just push some weight!

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: October 23, 2006, 04:25:06 PM »
What colour is God????.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #127 on: October 23, 2006, 04:26:18 PM »
Alex... we are star dust. All we are is a combination of elements of the periodic table made in the right order. I believe lighting caused the first begining of life. I also believe in incorperating science and the belief of God because im not capable of understanding something just existing with no begining. How the f**k does energy just exist. Everything in my belief is finite and if it is finite then it has a begining and an end and it had to be created. Just because you believe in God doesn't make your dumb.... hell we are all ignorant on how the universe works. I agree that organized religion has done more harm to this earth then any other one thing; it has killed more people then we can count, but the fact is you cannot deny the existance of something that seems apparent. Something can't be made from nothing.

I don't get your point , you obviously adhere to sciences explanation of how life was ' created ' with the formation of the elements in stars but you believe in a personal God?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: October 23, 2006, 04:26:56 PM »
What colour is God????.

What color is Tuesday?

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: October 23, 2006, 04:33:52 PM »
Richard Dawkins addresses this in his book the God Delusion , when people are forced into the religion of their parennts at a young age it tends to stay with them for life , this would explain why they can't shake religion because its been beat into them for years & years , when their mind is most vulnerable , the Jesuits had a saying " give me a child until the age of 5 and I'll give you the man "

Actually my dad was an athiest and mocked religion. I turned to God on my own and i respect my parents for letting me make my own decision. As for the guy who says science is fact. You are wrong. Take the theory of gravity for example. When you drop a pencil it is going to fall but this is based on what? Observation through the senses. We do not have all the case studies of dropping the pencil. Who is to say the 3857390528092378 time we drop it it wont fly up? The only kind of knowledge in this world that is certain is apriori which are htings like eucledian geometry.This sounds pretty stupid but it goes back to the whole implosion of the universe theory. After a while the universe stops expanding and implodes on itself. When this happens supposedly time is suppose to go in reverse and the universe will start all over again. God may be used to explain the unknown but that doesn't make you weak minded if you believe in him. If anything it makes you stronger minded. Anyone can believe something thats put right under their fucking nose. It takes strength to make a leap of faith. It's almost like trust. If you have an invisible beam across a canyon and the guy on the other side says trust me you can walk across is it requires some ammount of strength in mind to trust them (or stupidity). Now when it comes to belief in God there are the ignorant and there are the intelligent. The ignorant are the ones that you typically find in the southern united states who believe the bible is the exact word of God. The intelligent try to use science to better understand God.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: October 23, 2006, 04:36:18 PM »
I don't get your point , you obviously adhere to sciences explanation of how life was ' created ' with the formation of the elements in stars but you believe in a personal God?
I believe God is what put this energy here that started life as we know it. Like i said before i cannot and refuse to comprehend the existance of something that had no begining. If it has no begining the it does not exist.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #131 on: October 23, 2006, 04:39:20 PM »
What color is Tuesday?

Tuesday is blue.  God is a color we haven't idenitfied.    
I don't believe in god.  I don't know where you got that from my posts.

I was just saying that people love to talk about whether or not god exists.  Take any liberal arts college right now, and 1,000's of "enlightened" idiots are on this same subject.  Discussions on god are where people who aren't truly intelligent (me), can take their limited understanding of science, throw in some big words, and self satisfy themselves into believing "I'm one of the smart ones."  

Humans are like the flatlanders in "Flatland: A romance of many dimensions."  
I'm certainly no different
Y

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #132 on: October 23, 2006, 04:43:08 PM »
Actually my dad was an athiest and mocked religion. I turned to God on my own and i respect my parents for letting me make my own decision. As for the guy who says science is fact. You are wrong. Take the theory of gravity for example. When you drop a pencil it is going to fall but this is based on what? Observation through the senses. We do not have all the case studies of dropping the pencil. Who is to say the 3857390528092378 time we drop it it wont fly up? The only kind of knowledge in this world that is certain is apriori which are htings like eucledian geometry.This sounds pretty stupid but it goes back to the whole implosion of the universe theory. After a while the universe stops expanding and implodes on itself. When this happens supposedly time is suppose to go in reverse and the universe will start all over again. God may be used to explain the unknown but that doesn't make you weak minded if you believe in him. If anything it makes you stronger minded. Anyone can believe something thats put right under their fucking nose. It takes strength to make a leap of faith. It's almost like trust. If you have an invisible beam across a canyon and the guy on the other side says trust me you can walk across is it requires some ammount of strength in mind to trust them (or stupidity). Now when it comes to belief in God there are the ignorant and there are the intelligent. The ignorant are the ones that you typically find in the southern united states who believe the bible is the exact word of God. The intelligent try to use science to better understand God.

The universe isn't exanding.  It is imploding, and never has or never will expand.  The big bang is an implosion on itself.  The objects that appear to be expanding are already imploding, and when later, when they will appear to be imploding, will still be imploding. 
Expanding requires a finite size of the universe.  The universe is infinite. 
Y

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: October 23, 2006, 04:47:41 PM »
The universe isn't exanding.  It is imploding, and never has or never will expand.  The big bang is an implosion on itself.  The objects that appear to be expanding are already imploding, and when later, when they will appear to be imploding, will still be imploding. 
Evidence.... your believe your theory ill believe in mine. Last i head its exapansion was slowing. There are plenty of theories. We can post all day info backing up either. The man who admits he knows nothing knows everything. We live in a world of uncertainty where nothing is garunteed. The fact is WE DONT KNOW SHIT!!! Science is always contradicting itself. We haven't even figured out what is under our feet. That is the whole point. We will more then likely never discover everything.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: October 23, 2006, 05:00:41 PM »

See I disagree I think science is fact as factual as any definition of the wrord , and you have a theory about gravity now all you have to do is test it , you can start by dropping a pencil 3857390528092378 times and see if its true publish your paper to a pier reviewed scientific panel and collect your Nobel prize , and while science isn't  absolute truth its the best we have and so much more honest and accurate than anything religion has offered up

And either the bible is right about the formation of the universe or it isn't and science has proven the universe opperates one way and its based on evidence , observation , and data now the bible says its another way but offers no evidence to this just faith . and science has shown that God can't do the things he's claimed to do in the universe we're in plain & simple and if you choose to ignore and base your beleifs on faith I think that doesn't take a stronger person I think it takes a weaker one , one who has an honest explanation and choose to dismiss it in favor of fables

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: October 23, 2006, 05:04:40 PM »
I believe God is what put this energy here that started life as we know it. Like i said before i cannot and refuse to comprehend the existance of something that had no begining. If it has no begining the it does not exist.

See this is where you trap yourself in your own warped logic , what was then Gods begining? the old addage is is God is the creator and everything must be created who created the creator? if the creator didn't have a begining than he couldn't have existed

the law of conservation of mass/energy states matter/energy can't be created or destoryed that means it always was and always will be in one form or another.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: October 23, 2006, 05:06:18 PM »

Edwin Hubble begs to differ as does Steven Hawking the Universe is expanding in all directions if you have proof to the contrary I'll be the first to apologize and polish your Nobel prize medal.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #137 on: October 23, 2006, 05:06:51 PM »
Evidence.... your believe your theory ill believe in mine. Last i head its exapansion was slowing. There are plenty of theories. We can post all day info backing up either. The man who admits he knows nothing knows everything. We live in a world of uncertainty where nothing is garunteed. The fact is WE DONT KNOW SHIT!!! Science is always contradicting itself. We haven't even figured out what is under our feet. That is the whole point. We will more then likely never discover everything.

Sounds like we agree then.
Y

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #138 on: October 23, 2006, 05:11:51 PM »
Edwin Hubble begs to differ as does Steven Hawking the Universe is expanding in all directions if you have proof to the contrary I'll be the first to apologize and polish your Nobel prize medal.

Of course it looks like it's expanding.  I've said this in every post.  I'm just saying that if the universe is infinite, then it is imploding, even while it's expanding.  Peer reviewed, published articles are suffocated with rules on what can and cannot be said.  No published article is ever what the writer wants to put down.  True thought can't be put down to a set of publishing rules.  There are 250,000 words in the English language.  Our thoughts are much more vast.  I'm sure Mr. Hawking would be much happier if everyone could just read his mind, and understand what he understands.  That is impossible now, so he is forced to publish articles, along with all the dogma that is attached to it.   

I'm not going to win any Nobel prize.  Is that to "fire me up," so I'll get into a heated debate? 

What if C A T really spelled Dog?
Y

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: October 23, 2006, 05:13:10 PM »

Again science is wrong at times and its proven wrong by other scientists its an never ending path but we do accumulate facts along the way , Religion thought for hundreds & hundreds of years that the Earth is the center of the universe and the sun revolves around the Earth , science has proven that theory WRONG

We're NOT the center of the Universe and the earth revolves around the sun , so seeing we know nothing and science is constantly wrong does that mean thats wrong as well? of course not , you underestimate sciences facts because it favors your veiw , we know a LOT more than you think but there are facts about the universe that hasvn't change since their discovery amd some have this however doesn't change the facts as the stand that the earth is approxamatly 4.5 billion years old and not 6000 years old according to the bible .

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: October 23, 2006, 05:16:36 PM »
Of course it looks like it's expanding.  I've said this in every post.  I'm just saying that if the universe is infinite, then it is imploding, even while it's expanding.  Peer reviewed, published articles are suffocated with rules on what can and cannot be said.  No published article is ever what the writer wants to put down.  True thought can't be put down to a set of publishing rules.  There are 250,000 words in the English language.  Our thoughts are much more vast.  I'm sure Mr. Hawking would be much happier if everyone could just read his mind, and understand what he understands.  That is impossible now, so he is forced to publish articles, along with all the dogma that is attached to it.   

I'm not going to win any Nobel prize.  Is that to "fire me up," so I'll get into a heated debate? 

What if C A T really spelled Dog?

Again you have a thoery that contradicts modern cosmologists and what do I know? you may be right the Universe may NOT expanding but I'll take what Edwin Hubble & Steven Hawking say until proven otherwise by a mmeber of GetBig no less. !!

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #141 on: October 23, 2006, 05:16:52 PM »
this however doesn't change the facts as the stand that the earth is approxamatly 4.5 billion years old and not 6000 years old according to the bible .

Only assuming that our methods of dating the earth are correct.  Therefore it isn't fact, but theory.  

What if carbon dating is wrong?  What if our understanding of the gravitational pull of matter is wrong....even just a tad?  

Science is theories.  Theories made by the smartest humans on earth.  For the most part, theories that hold up under all known circumstances.  But, they're still only theories.
Y

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #142 on: October 23, 2006, 05:17:45 PM »
Again you have a thoery that contradicts modern cosmologists and what do I know? you may be right the Universe may NOT expanding but I'll take what Edwin Hubble & Steven Hawking say until proven otherwise by a mmeber of GetBig no less. !!

As well you should.  I was the one who said that all this talk was just self serving. 
It's hard to argue with someone who believes the same as you.  But, you're doing a good job.
Y

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: October 23, 2006, 05:34:17 PM »
See this is where you trap yourself in your own warped logic , what was then Gods begining? the old addage is is God is the creator and everything must be created who created the creator? if the creator didn't have a begining than he couldn't have existed

the law of conservation of mass/energy states matter/energy can't be created or destoryed that means it always was and always will be in one form or another.
Ok.... ill reword this differently but good point you made. If energy is infinite and God is defined as infinite the God is energy. If God is energy and we are all energy then God created us and is in everyone of us. El O eL OwNaGe! lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: October 23, 2006, 05:41:00 PM »
Ok.... ill reword this differently but good point you made. If energy is infinite and God is defined as infinite the God is energy. If God is energy and we are all energy then God created us and is in everyone of us. El O eL OwNaGe! lol

Thats flawed logic , when you say " God " now you're just playing with words , God(s) imply supernatural energy isn't supernatural its natural  and you used the word created again mass/energy can't be created lol . nice try though .

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: October 23, 2006, 05:43:06 PM »
Thats flawed logic , when you say " God " now you're just playing with words , God(s) imply supernatural energy isn't supernatural its natural . nice try though .
Define supernatural? Define natural? What is supernatural? Something that we don't understand? If you are denying the existence of God then you are denying the existence of energy which would be denying your own existence. Definitions are altered from time to time..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: October 23, 2006, 05:53:22 PM »
Define supernatural? Define natural? What is supernatural? Something that we don't understand? If you are denying the existence of God then you are denying the existence of energy which would be denying your own existence. Definitions are altered from time to time..

Again now you're just playing with words , I don't deny the existence of God , thats like denying the existence of the tooth fairly its common knowlege there is no God , I'm without belief when it comes to God .

Natural laws are events that take place in our Universe anything which supposedly happened that violates these laws is ' supernatural ' when you say God created the Universe thats a supernatural claim because matter/energy can't be created or destroyed so how does one create the Universe if the laws of physics say it can't be done? thats a violation of this laws and if you're going to make that claim which is extraodrinary you better like Carl Sagan suggested have extraordinary evidence and to the best of my knowlege it hasn't been done.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: October 23, 2006, 06:05:00 PM »
Again now you're just playing with words , I don't deny the existence of God , thats like denying the existence of the tooth fairly its common knowlege there is no God , I'm without belief when it comes to God .

Natural laws are events that take place in our Universe anything which supposedly happened that violates these laws is ' supernatural ' when you say God created the Universe thats a supernatural claim because matter/energy can't be created or destroyed so how does one create the Universe if the laws of physics say it can't be done? thats a violation of this laws and if you're going to make that claim which is extraodrinary you better like Carl Sagan suggested have extraordinary evidence and to the best of my knowlege it hasn't been done.
Thats the thing.... There is no evidence to support anything of course unless you say the door is green and you look at the door and it is green. Physics is not a complete math. The only compelte math we have is euclidian geometry. Now what if God is energy. That would mean he created us all and everything we know of but we would all be apart of him. They say God is all knowing and infinite. Now this goes back to what Renee Decartes says in that we all have an impression of God like the mark of a craftsman impressed upon his work. The important thing to know is that you know nothing. There is no firm foundation for knowledge. The astronomer and layman do not differ. The layman says the sun will rise tommorow based on experience. The Astronomer "knows" how the sun rises and uses logic but this is not true because he uses experience like everyone else because he does not know how the "secret pwoers" truly work. If God is energy and we are all energy then it only supports what Renee Decartes is saying. Also if we are all energy then life does not end after death. We still exist but in a different form (little off topic sorry).

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: October 23, 2006, 06:23:11 PM »
Thats the thing.... There is no evidence to support anything of course unless you say the door is green and you look at the door and it is green. Physics is not a complete math. The only compelte math we have is euclidian geometry. Now what if God is energy. That would mean he created us all and everything we know of but we would all be apart of him. They say God is all knowing and infinite. Now this goes back to what Renee Decartes says in that we all have an impression of God like the mark of a craftsman impressed upon his work. The important thing to know is that you know nothing. There is no firm foundation for knowledge. The astronomer and layman do not differ. The layman says the sun will rise tommorow based on experience. The Astronomer "knows" how the sun rises and uses logic but this is not true because he uses experience like everyone else because he does not know how the "secret pwoers" truly work. If God is energy and we are all energy then it only supports what Renee Decartes is saying. Also if we are all energy then life does not end after death. We still exist but in a different form (little off topic sorry).

You're still stuck on creation.. God can't create mass/energy it violates the laws of physics if you can prove God did violtare these laws please share it , but seeing you believe he violated these laws it becomes what it is , theology or Philosophy and in science we deal with facts as we know them NOT theology or philosophy.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: October 23, 2006, 06:25:15 PM »
You're still stuck on creation.. God can't create mass/energy it violates the laws of physics if you can prove God did violtare these laws please share it , but seeing you believe he violated these laws it becomes what it is , theology or Philosophy and in science we deal with facts as we know them NOT theology or philosophy.
You are missing my point i think. I am saying God is energy. We are energy. Everything is energy..... you know what fuck this. I am an atheist now, Happy? YOu win lol.