Author Topic: Zero Tolerance  (Read 15911 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Zero Tolerance
« on: June 12, 2015, 01:52:05 PM »
The posting of member's personal information against their will is bad for the board and a pain in the ass for Ron.  This includes the posting of pictures from people's Facebook.

Many people will not register when they realize that some people here take time out of their day to "stalk" people on the internet to find information on them or their friends or family members in order to post it here in order to harass others.

We have been far too lax in addressing this problem in the past and now want to give a warning that posting personal information against someone's will result in a permanent ban.

Even making false claims of someone's identity has resulted in people being contacted off the site that had nothing to do with this board.  As stated before, it is bad for the board and a pain in the ass for Ron.

If someone posts your information against your will, you are encouraged to report it to mod and if possible take a screen shot and PM it to one or more of us.

In the words of the great Ronaldo, "Come on guys, let's all have fun here."

So we humbly ask this practice to stop, or your ass will be banned.

:

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: ZERO TOLERANCE
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 01:53:46 PM »
Having said that, can you bring back "The Beef"???
?

Simple Simon

ZERO TOLERANCE
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 01:54:28 PM »
Is racism still OK?

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2015, 01:54:35 PM »
This guy posted a pic and calmed it is droppingplates, but it wasnt him, i know hes a real arian not with dark brown hair and brown eyes. Real swedish guy...

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2015, 01:55:01 PM »

This please.

ritch

• Getbig V
ZERO TOLERANCE
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2015, 01:56:10 PM »
Is racism still OK?

LOL!!!!!!!! Not sure they can answer "yes" directly on that one...
?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
ZERO TOLERANCE
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2015, 01:56:39 PM »

His ban is set to expire in a couple of days.
:

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
ZERO TOLERANCE
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2015, 01:57:42 PM »
What does this have to do with USA v. SWE at 5pm PST today on which I have a couple bucks on USA -1?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2015, 01:57:59 PM »
Is racism still OK?
Absolutely - Getbig loves negative posters like anybody else - who doesn't?!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
ZERO TOLERANCE
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2015, 01:58:19 PM »
This guy posted a pic and calmed it is droppingplates, but it wasnt him, i know hes a real arian not with dark brown hair and brown eyes. Real swedish guy...

Real or fake = same result.
:

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2015, 01:58:22 PM »
This please.

To be clear - your opinion on any matter means nothing.
Y

ritch

• Getbig V
ZERO TOLERANCE
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2015, 01:58:34 PM »

His ban is set to expire in a couple of days.

Ah, not bad. I'm sure he learned his lesson.
Will have to make a nice welcoming thread for The BEEF!!!
?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2015, 02:00:45 PM »
What does this have to do with USA v. SWE at 5pm PST today on which I have a couple bucks on USA -1?

I got some "Canadian Tire" money I'd be willing to bet!?
?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2015, 02:01:04 PM »
I don't think I've ever reported anything but when I told the owner of this site and mods about these violations I was told to stop whining. I guess a very important getbigger information got leaked and now it's bad for business. Go figure ::)

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
ZERO TOLERANCE
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2015, 02:02:13 PM »
I don't think I've ever reported anything but when I told the owner of this site and mods about these violations I was told to stop whining. I guess a very important getbigger information got leaked and now it's bad for business. Go figure ::)
This one guy disrespected our glorious member DroppingPlates, I SUPPORT DROPPINGPLATES #droppingplatesidmattershesarealarianwithblueeyesandblondhair

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
ZERO TOLERANCE
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2015, 02:06:05 PM »

There's a difference between a legit complaint and whining.  You generally have a tendency to fall in to the later category.  It must be a real PITA to go through life with such an attitude.  I mean that in all sincerity.
:

LittleJ

• Getbig V
ZERO TOLERANCE
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2015, 02:07:38 PM »
Is racism still OK?

Yes racism is always okay on getbig. Ron and his awesome team of mods encourage it by allowing hate threads about hebrews or any other minority. This brings traffic to this site and makes Rons pockets fat. Remember racism against African Americans, Hispanics, and Middle Eastern are okay.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2015, 02:09:52 PM »
Yes racism is always okay on getbig. Ron and his awesome team of mods encourage it by allowing hate threads about hebrews or any other minority. This brings traffic to this site and makes Rons pockets fat. Remember racism against African Americans, Hispanics, and Middle Eastern are okay.

I don't think it's the traffic making Ron's pockets fat
:o
:

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2015, 02:10:00 PM »
Is racism still OK?

How could you have Zero tolerance and not be racist?  Sort of the same thing

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2015, 02:10:42 PM »
Yea, racism is ok and you will be banned soon for being to black.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
ZERO TOLERANCE
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2015, 02:11:09 PM »

I read all your posts as if they're spoken by this guy:

Y

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2015, 02:11:51 PM »
There's a difference between a legit complaint and whining.  You generally have a tenancy to fall in to the later category.  It must be a real PITA to go through life with such an attitude.  I mean that in all sincerity.

This place is entertainment for me. I just think "the rules" that are posted needs to be followed. Every couple of months you mods make this type of threads but don't enforce the rules.  ???

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
ZERO TOLERANCE
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2015, 02:12:03 PM »

Jesus dude, stop being a little bitch

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2015, 02:13:04 PM »
Yes racism is always okay on getbig. Ron and his awesome team of mods encourage it by allowing hate threads about hebrews or any other minority. This brings traffic to this site and makes Rons pockets fat. Remember racism against Whites, African Americans, Hispanics, and Middle Eastern are okay.
Always the victim hmm??? Poor LittleJ

LittleJ

• Getbig V
ZERO TOLERANCE
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2015, 02:14:35 PM »
Jesus dude, stop being a little bitch

^Exactly

Right on schedule