Author Topic: 6''5" 370 lb NFL behemoth benches 475, squats 800, and does 40 yds in 4.9 sec  (Read 5553 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
With monsters like these hunting for sacks, I'm starting to wonder if NFL QBs aren't paid enough. Yeesh.  :-\

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/25/sports/football/25nfl.html?ex=1335153600&en=02bfdbf3c3ebeef0&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss

[If you need a login, use one from here: http://www.bugmenot.com/view/www.nytimes.com ]

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
While going in the first round of the NFL draft might be profitable, with those genetics, he should really consider pro bodybuilding, where the REAL money is.

a-train

• Getbig II
Those are amazing stats.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
not so sure about this guy.

in every draft preview i've seen, he was never mentioned.

800 pound squat?

doubt it.

if that were true, he'd be benching more than 475. 

R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
this reminds me of one of my boys whose 6'4 and 325 ... hes a wrestler and muay thai instructor who can do double skips, head kicks, and has better hands and feet than most middleweights ... only difference is when this guy hits the heavy bag he makes the entire gym rattle (and its like 40k sq feet)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Not to be an asshole but 475lbs doesn't sound too impressive for a guy his size.

True, I can't do it but we're talking about a guy who can only bench about a hundred pounds over his actual weight.

His squat is very impressive(even though I doubt that stat) but his bench is nothing special. I've seen Kelly Gregg from the Baltimore Ravens bench 575 for 2 reps and he's 6 foot, 300 lbs and plays the exact same position.(defensive tackle)

Don't get caught up in stats. If he can't play a lick on the pro level, then what does all those stats mean?

He's better off trying out for pro wrestling with his agility and size.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
not so sure about this guy.

in every draft preview i've seen, he was never mentioned.

800 pound squat?

doubt it.

if that were true, he'd be benching more than 475. 

shut up. stop being so fucking cynical.
$

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
shut up. stop being so fucking cynical.

He's not being cynical. I'm having a hard time buying into those stats as well. An 800lbs. squat but only a 475 bench???

I call bullshit right there.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
While going in the first round of the NFL draft might be profitable, with those genetics, he should really consider pro bodybuilding, where the REAL money is.

HAHAHAHA!
HAHA, RON.....

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
He's not being cynical. I'm having a hard time buying into those stats as well. An 800lbs. squat but only a 475 bench???

I call bullshit right there.

jealous as the day is long that a black man who doesn't eat 8 times a day and buys supplements is stronger, bigger and going to make more money then you ever will
$

suckmymuscle

With monsters like these hunting for sacks, I'm starting to wonder if NFL QBs aren't paid enough. Yeesh.  :-\

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/25/sports/football/25nfl.html?ex=1335153600&en=02bfdbf3c3ebeef0&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss

[If you need a login, use one from here: http://www.bugmenot.com/view/www.nytimes.com ]

Dorian Yates could tackle him, and Kovacs warms-up with his lifts - Kovacs has inclined benched 600 lbs for 8. Top that!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
jealous as the day is long that a black man who doesn't eat 8 times a day and buys supplements is stronger, bigger and going to make more money then you ever will

Brotherman....Step outside the box for a second and calm the fuck down. It's not about jealousy, dude. No need to flip the race card so quickly because you can't make an educational debate about this thread.

If a guy his size couldn't bench more than 100lbs over his bodyweight, then how in the world do you expect us to believe that he could squat 800lbs? Think about that for a second.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
  Dorian Yates could tackle him, and Kovacs warms-up with his lifts - Kovacs has inclined benched 600 lbs for 8. Top that!

SUCKMYMUSCLE
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
follow the arrows

Mike

• Getbig IV
Brotherman....Step outside the box for a second and calm the fuck down. It's not about jealousy, dude. No need to flip the race card so quickly because you can't make an educational debate about this thread.

If a guy his size couldn't bench more than 100lbs over his bodyweight, then how in the world do you expect us to believe that he could squat 800lbs? Think about that for a second.
Cause he's a bad mother fucker.

True, the stats are probably off/wrong, I'm guessing the average NY Times reader doesn't know the correlation between squat and bench press weight but I think the 4.9 sec 40 is what is impressing me.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
Cause he's a bad mother fucker.

True, the stats are probably off/wrong, I'm guessing the average NY Times reader doesn't know the correlation between squat and bench press weight but I think the 4.9 sec 40 is what is impressing me.

Oh no doubt! 4.9 40 yard dash time is amazing for a dude that size.

I'm just not buying the 800lbs squat. Nor do I believe he'll make the NFL due to the fact that he hasn't engaged in any major Division 1 ball in the last two years.

WWE should be calling him.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
What does the bench press have to do with his position? If he has strong legs and strong shoulder/arms he will do just fine with his genetics and athleticism.
I

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
What does the bench press have to do with his position? If he has strong legs and strong shoulder/arms he will do just fine with his genetics and athleticism.

You can be a stat machine but if you don't have the football IQ or the position technique that goes with it, then you aern't doing shit on the pro level. I don't care how good an athlete you are.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
You can be a stat machine but if you don't have the football IQ or the position technique that goes with it, then you aern't doing shit on the pro level. I don't care how good an athlete you are.

Well I figure some of his supposed talent could pick up the postion well at the pro level much like a kid out of high school goin to the NBA and playing good (kobe, garnett or lebron)
I

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Not to be an asshole but 475lbs doesn't sound too impressive for a guy his size.

True, I can't do it but we're talking about a guy who can only bench about a hundred pounds over his actual weight.

His squat is very impressive(even though I doubt that stat) but his bench is nothing special. I've seen Kelly Gregg from the Baltimore Ravens bench 575 for 2 reps and he's 6 foot, 300 lbs and plays the exact same position.(defensive tackle)

Don't get caught up in stats. If he can't play a lick on the pro level, then what does all those stats mean?

He's better off trying out for pro wrestling with his agility and size.
::) bullshit.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
This guy will probably be a 5th rounder or later at best. 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahahahaha, exactly, the guy probably has a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch in the morning and he's huge while "upinthemguts" eats 500 grams of protein a day just to bench 225 for 6. ::)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
hahahahahaha, exactly, the guy probably has a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch in the morning and he's huge while "upinthemguts" eats 500 grams of protein a day just to bench 225 for 6. ::)

500 grams a day? Not necessary. I'm only 200 lbs. I'll leave that to that 25% BF fat fucks like yourself who likes to order pizzas and burgers after an intense workout.

Must be turning over a new leaf there Squad. You're siding with a brother this time rather than spit your usual racist remarks? Ron must have whipped your sorry fat ass into shape. Of course, your days of talking tough are all but over ever since you were publicly exposed for the tub of shit that you are.

Is that 3rd chin coming in yet?

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
the 575 bench for 2.

Nope. I was there and I witnessed it. I work for the Ravens organization.

News flash. Starting NFL defensive tackles tend to be strong.