Author Topic: Bostin Loyd 2 days out (New pics, injury)  (Read 114693 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Re: Bostin Loyd 2 days out (New pics, injury)
« Reply #450 on: November 01, 2013, 01:07:56 AM »

Your eyes are so piercing. Your nose is so cute. Your lips are so kissable.

<3
A

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #451 on: November 01, 2013, 01:17:39 AM »
White knights are coming for lobstah :D

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #452 on: November 01, 2013, 01:18:46 AM »

Tell me that girl isn't super cute.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #453 on: November 01, 2013, 01:20:59 AM »
She can fend off all dragons by herself...

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #454 on: November 01, 2013, 01:22:06 AM »
Tell me that girl isn't super cute.

I would have to agree :P

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #455 on: November 01, 2013, 01:36:53 AM »
Please grace us with your "epic 1 percent natural" physique  :D

lol you're like a little boy with his mouth open waiting for some candy. take it easy get over it. relax

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: November 01, 2013, 02:25:17 AM »
lol you're like a little boy with his mouth open waiting for some candy. take it easy get over it. relax

U made a bold claim that u have a physique that is among "the 1 percentile of all naturals"

I'm sure u are a beast and if u decided to juice can be 9X Mr O and one of the greatest ever cause your genetics are just that good!

Now stop back peddling and step up or stfu

Another young naive person that thinks he is something special

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: November 01, 2013, 04:29:00 AM »

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: November 01, 2013, 04:45:25 AM »
Assbruise carrying two broomsticks for halloween in that mirror pic.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: November 01, 2013, 04:56:39 AM »
Assbruise carrying two broomsticks for halloween in that mirror pic.

U better watch out bigcyp assbruise has freakish strength and can hang with Olympic medalist wrestlers but decided he didn't want to wrestle  :D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: November 01, 2013, 06:29:32 AM »
U better watch out bigcyp assbruise has freakish strength and can hang with Olympic medalist wrestlers but decided he didn't want to wrestle  :D

Hahaha, yes Bevo he was also going to start a social media site called facebook in the early 2000's, but didn't fancy being a billionaire

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: November 01, 2013, 07:59:15 AM »
Here's our "1 percent natural"

lol.

haha.

imbigger+leaner than that without training at all.

and im certainly not a 1% er :D

nice bacne of peace.

im not sure if this guy realises that bostin carries more muscle in 1 leg than he does in his whole body.

and on top of that, bostin has him beat as far structure goes too.

its so weird to me, when ppl who look like nothing critizise the top elite, maybe they do it just as very observant "judges", i hope they dont think they look better than what they judge.

weird,i mean, he has the mirror there, doesnt he see how he looks? ???
n

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #462 on: November 01, 2013, 08:00:13 AM »
smaller than anabolic halo

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #463 on: November 01, 2013, 08:03:34 AM »
lol.

haha.

imbigger+leaner than that without training at all.

and im certainly not a 1% er :D

nice bacne of peace.

im not sure if this guy realises that bostin carries more muscle in 1 leg than he does in his whole body.

and on top of that, bostin has him beat as far structure goes too.

its so weird to me, when ppl who look like nothing critizise the top elite, maybe they do it just as very observant "judges", i hope they dont think they look better than what they judge.

weird,i mean, he has the mirror there, doesnt he see how he looks? ???

You're not too bright are you but I already figured that since you spent your whole day here posting and trying to impress grown men.

Like I said in my previous post, that's not me. It's my little teenage brother. Also, at 17 he has a much wider chest and better upper trap tie in than Boston. Boston has a Terrible structure. You seriously think Boston who carries bags of oil all over his body has a great physique lmao.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: November 01, 2013, 08:05:31 AM »
Your eyes are so piercing. Your nose is so cute. Your lips are so kissable.

<3
would you let her fist you?

true love knows no bounds
n

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: November 01, 2013, 08:06:07 AM »

You're not too bright are you but I already figured that since you spent your whole day here posting. Like I said in my previous post, that's not me. It's my little teenage brother. Also, at 17 he has a much wider chest and better upper trap tie in than Boston. Boston has a Terrible structure.

Bro, it is the ultimate shame to be so dissapointed with you're own physique that you pretend it's someone else.

asbrus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #466 on: November 01, 2013, 08:08:20 AM »
Bro, it is the ultimate shame to be so dissapointed with you're own physique that you pretend it's someone else.

Lol. Okay bro.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: November 01, 2013, 08:10:20 AM »
its akin to cutting off own penis rather than show it to a girl,in fear she might think its too small.

same psychology.same thing.

this is the lovely thing with true nttys,you always know exactly where their limit is,and you know its not going to be impressive.

can blindly poke fun of them,and never go wrong 8)

lol, wehn i think of the effort, the pointlessness of the effort,oh brother.

am natty too, just for clarification
n

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: November 01, 2013, 08:12:41 AM »
its akin to cutting off own penis rather than show it to a girl,in fear she might think its too small.

same psychology.same thing.

this is the lovely thing with true nttys,you always know exactly where their limit is,and you know its not going to be impressive.

can blindly poke fun of them,and never go wrong 8)

lol, wehn i think of the effort, the pointlessness of the effort,oh brother.

am natty too, just for clarification

Hahaha yes bro, 20 years straight with not one training session missed to look like justin bieber when dieted down

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #469 on: November 01, 2013, 08:20:39 AM »
Hahaha yes bro, 20 years straight with not one training session missed to look like justin bieber when dieted down

Crap, this could be my bio line...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #470 on: November 01, 2013, 08:23:36 AM »
traps on kid or asbrus are big ,needs chest thickness and arms,delts are ok,and abs are ripped but waist looks funny maybe its the mirror..

drockland

• Getbig II
Re: Bostin Loyd 10 days out
« Reply #471 on: November 01, 2013, 08:30:51 AM »
INSANE... i put on 1 lb a week on 1 cc of sustanon 250 every fortnight...

i go back every once and a while and do some gear, 1-2cc a week, and always put on new, fresh tissue...

guys using that much must be so saturated that it barely works, and lord knows what its doing to their hormonal axis and psych... not to mention long term effects...

and for what?.!..  exactly?... do a bit every year, do it for 10-15 years, and you'r as big as you need to be for any level of social interaction..chicks, bikes, walking the walk...the beach..whatever...

you'll fill a 3x or 4x shirt if you're 6' also... so what is this extra shed load of gear doing?

and so do millions of other people who look like shit

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #472 on: November 01, 2013, 08:31:15 AM »
or worse.

what i was thinking about is the training with no pump,but only dry joints crushing eachother,despite lifting pathetic weights.

haha yesterday in my gym, they asked to renew membership,this means 1 year has passed, i suddenly realized in this 1 year all the nattys(and they train kinda seriously,some train harder than i do,no joke)they all still look the exact same.and they all looked bad,except that 1 mullato brother whos simply shredded all the time.

there is this 1 guy, i think he trying to copy vin diesel(Or hes just bald,thats the only thing they have in common), he once told me he wants my size,but not as cut, and replied to himself "that should be possible,right?"
i tod him yeah,relatively, should be possible, depends how fat you wanna be and how you define "size".
he looks skinnyfat with extra fat,the kinda guy who gets asked by idiots if he works hard labour job at contsruction site(but not,if he lifts).

yesterday in the gym, i heard him talking to other guy how he missed his cottage cheese meal yesterday and blamed that for his poor performance(haha)in the gym today.

hes the knd a guy who trains with headphones on and does minutes pause between sets and when you ask him if you can do a set inbetween(its not his machine afterall)he says"man,im training,please dont disturb,we can talk later"oh brother, as if he has apointment with obama or something.

do you see the ridiculousnes in this?

no matter if he does one more or less set, can down as much cotege cheese as he wants, it wont make a difference.

i can only repeat myself, naturals best choice, 2 years training, then diet down and settle with that.that will be as far they go,its not bad,its an ok swimmer physique, but anything trying to go beyond,is daydreams.

"im still bulking little bit".heard this before.1year ago.and they still at it.

traps on kid or asbrus are big ,needs chest thickness and arms,delts are ok,and abs are ripped but waist looks funny maybe its the mirror..
hes definitely ready to start playing tennis seriously.got the base down
n

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: November 01, 2013, 08:40:30 AM »
or worse.

what i was thinking about is the training with no pump,but only dry joints crushing eachother,despite lifting pathetic weights.

haha yesterday in my gym, they asked to renew membership,this means 1 year has passed, i suddenly realized in this 1 year all the nattys(and they train kinda seriously,some train harder than i do,no joke)they all still look the exact same.and they all looked bad,except that 1 mullato brother whos simply shredded all the time.

there is this 1 guy, i think he trying to copy vin diesel(Or hes just bald,thats the only thing they have in common), he once told me he wants my size,but not as cut, and replied to himself "that should be possible,right?"
i tod him yeah,relatively, should be possible, depends how fat you wanna be and how you define "size".
he looks skinnyfat with extra fat,the kinda guy who gets asked by idiots if he works hard labour job at contsruction site(but not,if he lifts).

yesterday in the gym, i heard him talking to other guy how he missed his cottage cheese meal yesterday and blamed that for his poor performance(haha)in the gym today.

hes the knd a guy who trains with headphones on and does minutes pause between sets and when you ask him if you can do a set inbetween(its not his machine afterall)he says"man,im training,please dont disturb,we can talk later"oh brother, as if he has apointment with obama or something.

no matter if he does one more or less set, can down as much cotege cheese as he wants, it wont make a difference.

i can only repeat myself, naturals best choice, 2 years training, then diet down and settle with that.that will be as far they go,its not bad,its an ok swimmer physique, but anything trying to go beyond,is daydreams.

Hahahaha beautiful.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #474 on: November 01, 2013, 09:50:44 AM »
or worse.

Sounds like a dj181 story.