Author Topic: Vince Goodrum probably has an IQ of around 80–89  (Read 11461 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Vince Goodrum probably has an IQ of around 80–89
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2014, 07:13:35 AM »

A good friend of mine won a fullbright scholarship years ago and went to the US for a masters. He has 3 sons, and 1 adopted daughter. His sons all have masters from foreign universities, his daughter barely finished highschool.

People greatly underestimate the role of genes in intelligence and success.
A

the trainer

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2014, 07:17:37 AM »
I like vince. I bust his balls a lot but think he's well meaning enough.  that being said he is educated. you can tell from the way he writes and expresses himself he's spent time in school and was probably a good student.

but I also knew a girl who was an honour role student. deans list I think you Americans call it. but to talk to her she was the DUMBEST chick ever. like vacuous. deer in the headlights.

educated and intelligent don't mean the same things and don't parallel each other exclusively.

You seem like a smart enough guy but when its comes to bodybuilding you are a dumbfuck you literally have no clue I see some of the garbage you write and I look on in shock and horror saying to myself he must be trolling.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2014, 07:18:53 AM »
People greatly underestimate the role of genes in intelligence and success.

I remember his advices about getting married. He basically told me that a pretty face/hot body is worthless if she's a whore (it's not like I score with girls like that anyway), and that I should marry an intelligent girl cause he was sure intelligence was primarily genetic.

the trainer

« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2014, 07:25:50 AM »
I would not call vince dumb the problem is he has no business sense and he is not smart enough to run a business, but if you gave him a plunger and told him to clean the clogged up toilets in the back I think he would do well, we all have our callings in life he just needs to know his position in this world.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2014, 07:27:25 AM »
I would not call vince dumb the problem is he has no business sense and he is not smart enough to run a business, but if you gave him a plunger and told him to clean the clogged up toilets in the back I think he would do well, we all have our callings in life he just needs to know his position in this world.

I wouldn't say Vince is dumb but "ignorant".
A

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2014, 07:27:41 AM »
You seem like a smart enough guy but when its comes to bodybuilding you are a dumbfuck you literally have no clue I see some of the garbage you write and I look on in shock and horror saying to myself he must be trolling.

thank you.
b

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2014, 08:09:22 AM »
Vince writes in an eloquent manner, I'd believe that he has above-average intelligence. 

Common sense seems to be what is lacking, or whatever aspect of intelligence would allow Vince to profit from his work.  Money seems to avoid him despite all of his best efforts.

Smart people are generally not wealthy individuals.  My business skills are fine....I just simply don't care about amassing money as I've always felt that it was a meaningless and shallow pursuit. 
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2014, 08:25:27 AM »
pieces of paper have nothing to do with intelligence quota.

Quotient.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2014, 08:34:06 AM »
Fixed.

Really???  Go look up Tesla for starters.  However, I do have a lot more money than most people think and I have no credit card debt whatsoever
A

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2014, 08:37:34 AM »

Really???  Go look up Tesla for starters.  However, I do have a lot more money than most people think and I have no credit card debt whatsoever

Oh brother.  ::)

Vince Goodrum, CSN MFT comparing himself to one of the masters of physics.

Weren't you the one bragging about being able to eat chicken for now as dinner?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2014, 08:41:40 AM »
How is that airsoft conversion going into a full auto?  8)

the trainer

« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2014, 08:45:19 AM »

Having a box filled with coupons and food stamps and some bitcoins on the internet is not considered have a lot of money.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2014, 08:53:22 AM »
On another note, this is a perfect subject for Goodrum, CSN MFT to adress in his podcast show.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2014, 10:45:43 AM »
Having a box filled with coupons and food stamps and some bitcoins on the internet is not considered have a lot of money.

Shut the fuck up you lying fat piece of shit.  You have no business even speaking on Getbig after those fish stories you told about your physique.  BTW, go fuck your sister.
A

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2014, 11:08:58 AM »
I was 137 repeatedly in school.   Feels about right.   Anyone at this range knows what comes with it... attention deficit, frustration, bouncing off the walls, more frustration, a million ideas, partial photographic memory, over-analysis, never happy with anything.  Success most people wouldn't mind and you're never happy.  If I was born 100, I think i'd be watching Friends on Netflix all day at 24% body fat.  

My neices, nephew, offspring, they all test in around 130s, up to the 140s on the math/logic.  There's a burden that comes with it.  I've met a few people who were near 150 and they were a mile quicker than me.  Such a chasm from 2 standard deviations to 3.  And the near-150 people were crazy, batshit crazy.  Then I've met girls who claimed they were 160 and I had to explain the simplest things to them... I didn't put much credence in their results.

Then again, the school tests can be skewed too.  My son got 115 on the test, and so did several other family members.  Identical scores, which is already fishy.  They got into gifted, since you get 15 more points for being poor, and he didn't qualify.  But on the national standardized tests, my son was 99th percentile and they were 70s and 80s.  Every year, he's 99th percentile and competes the 75 minute test in under ten minutes, every time.  But he's not "gifted".  *shrug*

IMO, the IQ test in elementary school should be taken into account with a lot of other things.
Anyway, back to Vince, he's an entreprenuer and driven, I'd put him way above 80 to 89.  I've been in the south for 20 years now... I can't understand some doctors down here due to their drawl, but they are brilliant.  Can't hold his accent against him.  Look at Jameis Winston - he was off the charts intelligence in high school, and because of immaturity/drawl, people think he's not bright. He's very bright. 

I believe Vince tested 131, without a doubt.  Look at the higher level thinking he's shown on getbig... takes a special something to get under people's skin, that's mental horsepower that a lot of people do not have.  The most effective getbiggers lure people into self-owning traps and they never see it coming - Vince is very good at that.  And he hustles.  I'd agree with the 131. 

That first paragraph describes me to a "T".... are you stalking me?  Seriously though, mild paranoia can often accompany the over-thinking and analyzing. The hardest thing is to learn to focus the over analyzing effort when needed, and then back off and relax when it is not needed.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2014, 11:18:01 AM »
I'm drink Earl Gray tea.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2014, 11:18:46 AM »
I believe that Vince's IQ is 131.  

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2014, 11:20:51 AM »
Would you agree?  Not that bad really for a bodybuilder.
and what your jealous because it's like 20 points higher than yours.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
F

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2014, 11:30:25 AM »
Goodrum is an idiot.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2014, 01:31:25 PM »
The last IQ test I took was in high school and it was 13.1.....definitely smart enough to get the drop on a tub of shit such as yourself ;D

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2014, 03:11:24 PM »
Goodrum is actually very clever - one of the greatest internets trolls ever. He's got most people fooled, but not all of us. It should be obvious from paying attention and reading his posts carefully that he's fucking with us all.

Getting up on stage in a thong looking the way he does in order to shock people for his own amusement is but one example - although I would guess he probably needed to get quite drunk to be able to do so, at least the first time he did it. He and his buddies probably still laugh themselves silly over his "contests", his "confrontations" with DA and Billy, and his "excuses" for looking the way he did onstage such as "mis-timing his carb-up due to oversleeping", etc.

My guess is that he's also faking the homosexuality, the trailer and other low-end dwellings (probably some of his rental properties), and the laughable "businesses" he talks about on here. Of course those "businesses" could be very real fronts for much more profitable activities that may not be so legit in the eyes of Big Brother.
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2014, 03:47:13 PM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2014, 06:57:48 PM »
Iq tests are total bullshit. 99 percent of people are pretty much average.

Even with people with apparently low iq have been proven and proven time and time again to be much more neurologically active than they appear.

Exactly, that's why I stopped taking them or giving a shit about them.  A high IQ is one thing but the real power lies in having the drive to pursue your goals and to never give up.  If you have drive, then it doesn't really matter how smart you are
A

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2014, 07:19:39 PM »
I'm drink Earl Gray tea.

x2

I'm also drink Earl Gray tea.
O

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2014, 07:30:52 PM »
Exactly, that's why I stopped taking them or giving a shit about them.  A high IQ is one thing but the real power lies in having the drive to pursue your goals and to never give up.  If you have drive, then it doesn't really matter how smart you are

Just like winning a title, it doesn't matter what your genetics are just never give up.

What amuses me is that the simple minded are not aware of how dull they really are. If they associate with similar people they will figure they are just as smart as anyone!

I think you need steady employment to qualify for a credit card. Gotta love the way Melvin insists he is too smart to be rich. That one is a good one.