Author Topic: Jason Blaha Exposed : A Legend In Is Own Mind !!!  (Read 17248 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Jason Blaha Exposed : A Legend In Is Own Mind !!!
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2016, 09:10:38 AM »
Yikes -

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2016, 09:33:59 AM »
Yikes -

lol. his dad went code red, distract and denial. his dad is a millionaire ex special forces bad ass. breaks down mid-vid from the ptsd. fucking ments lol.

we used to wonder if this guy was a getbigger. hopefully not as he would tarnish our alpha image.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2016, 10:24:54 AM »
Although he retains an air of calmness, at the beginning he's talking really fast, and breathing in all the wrong places...
T

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2016, 10:30:55 AM »
Jesus what a nutcase I hope he has a major meltdown lol. Just not a violent one.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2016, 10:38:30 AM »
Despite Blaha's issues and tendencies to make stuff up about himself, what sort of twisted mind would think it's ok to contact the guy's father pretending he's a British civil servant or post his mother's details on the internet.

Yeah, I'd be pretty upset too if a fucking stranger called my dad to ask him weird questions about me.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2016, 10:49:27 AM »
Despite Blaha's issues and tendencies to make stuff up about himself, what sort of twisted mind would think it's ok to contact the guy's father pretending he's a British civil servant or post his mother's details on the internet.

Yeah, I'd be pretty upset too if a fucking stranger called my dad to ask him weird questions about me.

Whats his number?

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2016, 10:56:15 AM »
"If with luck your present madness lasts until you die, you will seem to have, not having, happiness" – The Bacchae (405BC)

How unscrupulous! Someone assumed an identity based on false pretenses to expose an identity based on false pretenses. Is nothing sacred?  

Well, now that Blaha's identity is at stake, I hazard that the bespectacled wastrel will only dig in his heels. He has too much to lose – his treasure of lies. Blaha's a pathological autofabulist, and everyone knows that he makes up and embellishes narratives of the self because the bald facts of his life are too inadequate for his ego to accept. Not unheard of, but, of course, an absent phenomenon here at glorious Getbig.  

"Everybody likes to make themselves out to be something more than they are. 'Specially, in the homosexual underworld" – JFK (1991) :-X

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2016, 10:56:47 AM »

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2016, 11:02:55 AM »
When are he and Vegan Gains gonna collaborate?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2016, 12:53:31 PM »
"If with luck your present madness lasts until you die, you will seem to have, not having, happiness" – The Bacchae (405BC)

How unscrupulous! Someone assumed an identity based on false pretenses to expose an identity based on false pretenses. Is nothing sacred?  

Well, now that Blaha's identity is at stake, I hazard that the bespectacled wastrel will only dig in his heels. He has too much to lose – his treasure of lies. Blaha's a pathological autofabulist, and everyone knows that he makes up and embellishes narratives of the self because the bald facts of his life are too inadequate for his ego to accept. Not unheard of, but, of course, an absent phenomenon here at glorious Getbig.  

"Everybody likes to make themselves out to be something more than they are. 'Specially, in the homosexual underworld" – JFK (1991) :-X

Sorry to lapse into coarse vocabulary, but that was exceptional use of sententional clauses (and I am almost certainly wrong here LOL pls don't crucify me Khan  ;))
T

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2016, 01:12:31 PM »
For a guy who spent so much of his life on the internet, you'd think he'd know that any bullshit would end up getting exposed by obsessive trolls.
His training videos and advice were quite good and informative. Why not just stick to that? Why create all these ridiculous stories about himself?

He won't recover.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2016, 08:58:01 AM »
UPDATE INFORMATION ABOUT THE FAT GURU !!!  :D

io856

« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2016, 09:59:35 AM »
I fucking love this saga

Blaha v world is great!
Such a good schtick

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2016, 10:21:07 AM »
Let's hope he's not trolling himself.

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2016, 03:56:52 AM »
 2nd wife talks about Blahino -  http://www.fitmisc.net/forum/showthread.php?66681-**Blahautism-The-Jason-Blaha-Story**/page893

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 28, 2016, 05:37:08 AM »
It's obvious he's lost it.

Also: Doesn't admitting public figure status (in his own mind) mean he'd have to prove the Blahautism people were guilty of falsity or reckless disregard for the truth? All he ever says is that NDAs, secret identities, reptilian past, etc... prevent him from validating internet posts.

maxkane69

• Getbig IV
  • PALUMBOISM DESTROYED BODYBUILDING!
« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2016, 08:32:08 AM »
MORE REVELATION ABOUT JASON BLAHA !!! :o

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2016, 08:53:51 AM »
given all that has been revealed about Jason as of recent, having a Cokehead, Ex Stripper Girlfriend (if it's legit mind you) actually makes him look cooler

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2016, 12:27:42 PM »
Has he inflicted self-harm yet?