Author Topic: Obama's 17 Day vacation to cost taxpayers approximately $4,135,000  (Read 33220 times)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Obama's 17 Day vacation to cost taxpayers approximately $4,135,000
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2011, 10:08:32 AM »

::)  ::)

whatever - you morons who voted for this asshole still cant explain why he is at 41% at gallup.   I guess its those evil 1% who watch fox right?    

Wrong again i didnt vote OB and it wasnt because he has smoked a blunt

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2011, 10:10:50 AM »

::)  ::)

whatever - you morons who voted for this asshole still cant explain why he is at 41% at gallup.   I guess its those evil 1% who watch fox right?    

the best part about Obama winning a 2nd term is going to be watching you have an aneurysm

maybe you and that drinking bob character can make a suicide pact and kill yourselves on the interweb

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2011, 10:12:41 AM »
the best part about Obama winning a 2nd term is going to be watching you have an aneurysm

maybe you and that drinking bob character can make a suicide pact and kill yourselves on the interweb

Just like the demos were going to ok in the mid terms remember Straw?   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2011, 10:16:21 AM »
Just like the demos were going to ok in the mid terms remember Straw?   

time will tell

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2011, 10:54:23 AM »
Bump for the vacation police.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2011, 11:18:09 AM »

Exactly - Obama is more of the same bullshit we are all sick to death of.   

^^^ This is why Obama's multimillion dollar vacation in paradise, while the economy is in shambles, is a legitimate story.  He was supposed to be different.  He's not.  He's an opportunist, taking advantage of his office to vacation on one of the nicest beaches on the planet (without exaggeration). 

How much would it cost to vacation in his real home town of Chicago? 

Also, I'd like to know how many times he and his family have vacationed on Kailua beach before he was elected president.  I bet the answer is zero.  (Not sure, but that's my guess.) 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2011, 11:28:47 AM »
^^^ This is why Obama's multimillion dollar vacation in paradise, while the economy is in shambles, is a legitimate story.  He was supposed to be different.  He's not.  He's an opportunist, taking advantage of his office to vacation on one of the nicest beaches on the planet (without exaggeration). 

Also, I'd like to know how many times he and his family have vacationed on Kailua beach before he was elected president.  I bet the answer is zero.  (Not sure, but that's my guess.) 

So make it right and vote Ron Paul next time :)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2011, 11:30:22 AM »
So make it right and vote Ron Paul next time :)

Ron Paul wasn't on the ballot in 2008.  He won't be on the ballot in 2012 either. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2011, 11:32:42 AM »
Ron Paul wasn't on the ballot in 2008.  He won't be on the ballot in 2012 either. 

So who will be on the ballot then?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2011, 11:33:34 AM »
So who will be on the ballot then?

Obama and Romney or Newt. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2011, 11:34:44 AM »

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2011, 11:42:06 AM »

So what?  Presidents are only supposed to take vacations in their hometowns?  All presidents never took vacations?  All presidents were supposed to be different or the same?  Is there a vacation police?

What difference does any of it make?  Presidents take vacations.  Its another stupid petty charge.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2011, 11:43:52 AM »
So what?  Presidents are only supposed to take vacations in their hometowns?  All presidents never took vacations?  All presidents were supposed to be different or the same?  Is there a vacation police?

What difference does any of it make?  Presidents take vacations.  Its another stupid petty charge.

I can get behind many attacks on Obama esp regarding economy but this is to low

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2011, 11:46:19 AM »
I can get behind many attacks on Obama esp regarding economy but this is to low

Its fucking stupid.  It shows how obsessed, ignorant and hated filled people can get. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2011, 11:54:39 AM »
Its fucking stupid.  It shows how obsessed, ignorant and hated filled people can get. 

They should go watch a football match instead politics should be for grown people

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2011, 11:56:23 AM »

Don't really have much more to add other what I already stated about why this is a legitimate issue.    

Nobody said he cannot vacation.  He can do whatever the heck he wants, including spending $4 million of our money to vacation on the beach.  More power to him.  November 2012 cannot come soon enough.    

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2011, 12:21:14 PM »
Don't really have much more to add other what I already stated about why this is a legitimate issue.    

Nobody said he cannot vacation.  He can do whatever the heck he wants, including spending $4 million of our money to vacation on the beach.  More power to him.  November 2012 cannot come soon enough.    

All it is is a shallow attempt to get people to buy into OB hate propaganda.  Simply stupid.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2011, 12:24:24 PM »

Lol!!!!    Yeah ok.   Potus screaming about the middle class and the trop 1 percent should get a pass on his lies and hypocrisy. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2011, 12:28:23 PM »
All it is is a shallow attempt to get people to buy into OB hate propaganda.  Simply stupid.

It's not hate.  At least not for me.  I don't hate Obama.  I think he's a lousy president.  I think he was dishonest about "hope and change."  This comparatively minor issue is an example of his dishonesty about being different.

How in the world is someone who is struggling to make ends meet, like so many Americans are during this period, supposed to relate to this man?  I could never see myself doing this if my business was struggling.  It really is like a big "F You" to the have nots.  He needs to lead by example and tighten his belt like the rest of the country.  

But he won't do that, because he doesn't give a rip about the average American, despite his lip service to the contrary.    

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2011, 12:30:37 PM »
Also, this completely neutralizes Romney's ill-advised $10,000 bet during the debate. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2011, 12:38:32 PM »

LMFAO!!!!   You are a real comedian lately.   Obama has spent the last six months screaming about income inequality, the rich, the top 1% etc and you don't think his personal hypocrisy is an issue?     fcking please. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2011, 12:43:31 PM »

LMFAO!!!!   You are a real comedian lately.   Obama has spent the last six months screaming about income inequality, the rich, the top 1% etc and you don't think his personal hypocrisy is an issue?     fcking please. 

Hate him on REAL issues like this instead

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-december-7-2011/arrested-development---one-way-train-to-gitmo

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2011, 12:45:23 PM »
Hate him on REAL issues like this instead

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-december-7-2011/arrested-development---one-way-train-to-gitmo

I hate on him on all issues big and small.   His personal hypocrisy on small isssues shows how dishonest he is on the big issues as well.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2011, 12:59:51 PM »
I hate on him on all issues big and small.   His personal hypocrisy on small isssues shows how dishonest he is on the big issues as well.

You would make a better case getting Obama out off the WH if you stuck to relevant issues, otherwise you lose a lot of people with a brain

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2011, 01:05:57 PM »
So a friend of mine just told me that the beach is being shut down, so he and his family cannot use it.  Also, he recently bought a store and was informed by the secret service that the president will be eating dinner next door, and my friend's store must be shut down when that happens for security reasons.