Author Topic: Prison strength  (Read 13813 times)

cheftim

• Getbig III
Prison strength
« on: February 02, 2009, 10:40:10 AM »
Some Big Black Schwoogie Dude was in my gym benching today. Never saw him before. He asked me for a spot on 3 plates on each side. He did it 15 times without me touching the bar. He kept climbing higher and higher. Next set 4 plates for 9. Then 5 plates for 7. Again I didn't touch the bar at all. I asked him how long it took him to acheive this weight. He said ten years in prison!

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
Re: Prison strength
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 10:44:01 AM »
DAWG

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 10:50:56 AM »
The force is strong within the weegah.
from incomplete data

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 10:58:13 AM »
This guy was getting it on big time. He's easily the strongest guy I've ever seen at my Timesquare Gym. He said he's gonna start training there? It will be good for motivation. Both for strength and to be a good boy with the law.

All jokes aside I know someone like this as well.He's still incarcerated though.he got out a few years ago for a very short time.some guys I know that lift at the local YMCA seen him in there benching 495 for reps.but he's a looser back in prison now.you should get video of this prison behemoth.
DAWG

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2009, 11:02:25 AM »
Cheftim, you seem like a nice guy so I wanted to give you a heads up. I read your website and the bio section is absolutely atrocious grammar wise. You put question marks up everywhere, even where they don't belong. You should really have someone proofread it for you, because it makes you look like a retard. No flame, just trying to help. Do you have another link to it, I want to reread it, I was just amazed at how no one told you how bad it was written.
E

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2009, 11:12:18 AM »
Some Big Black Schwoogie Dude was in my gym benching today. Never saw him before. He asked me for a spot on 3 plates on each side. He did it 15 times without me touching the bar. He kept climbing higher and higher. Next set 4 plates for 9. Then 5 plates for 7. Again I didn't touch the bar at all. I asked him how long it took him to acheive this weight. He said ten years in prison!

All Drugs......crack and weed mostly

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2009, 11:33:42 AM »
Thank you for the criticism. Most people can't handle it. But I love it because it makes me a better person. Sounds gay but it's true. We don't see ourselves for what we really are. I dropped out of school at 14. I'm the most uneducated Joe Schmuck you'll ever meet. Never read a book in my life. Only cook books. I am who I am. Thats whats going to sell. My cooking show is'nt going to promote me as a superstar. It's going to promote me as me. An average guy cooking food. The real World. My web designer just returned to NY. I'll post the link when we've tuned it up.

More power to you man, you found something that you are good at and are making a great living. The grammar just really stuck out so I thought I would say something, which is not to say I am some literary genius. Keep doing your thing.
E

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2009, 11:35:32 AM »
I honestly think you are absolutely full of shit ...cheftim

500x7  ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2009, 11:36:24 AM »
it always amazes me how many guys press better than Coleman...

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2009, 12:19:50 PM »
He seemed very diciplined as well. Well spoken. He said he was just under 200#'s. Couldn't tell he had a loose sweat suit on. Man I tell you he had full contol of that bar. Really impressive strength. Gym was full and everyone was paying attention to him. Ten years of prison. I'll stick to my 225 and call it a day.
bullshit, hahahaha, a guy under 200 pounds just casually repping 500 on the bench for 7 reps. ::)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2009, 12:22:50 PM »
bullshit, hahahaha, a guy under 200 pounds just casually repping 500 on the bench for 7 reps. ::)

true Quake....a guys that size in getbig terms should be pushing 550lbs for 10...

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2009, 12:23:50 PM »
true Quake....a guys that size in getbig terms should be pushing 550lbs for 10...
hahahahaa, a guy UNDER 200 pounds raw benching 500 for 7 reps, he'd be the strongest bencher in the world easily. ::)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2009, 12:30:17 PM »
hahahahaa, a guy UNDER 200 pounds raw benching 500 for 7 reps, he'd be the strongest bencher in the world easily. ::)

Well, you know how everytime somebody brings up Michael Jordan, somebody "knows Crenshaw Jackson who was twice as good, but never made it..." maybe this guys is a worldclass lifter who was "framed" or had a "crooked lawyer..." hahahaha  ;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2009, 12:31:07 PM »
how was his physique? huge? or fat? -- boooooooollshit on 500 for 7 haha
hahahaha, i've seen 3 guys in my life push even a SINGLE with 5 plates per side Raw and all 3 of them were either 300 pounds or right near there. ::)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2009, 12:36:05 PM »
haha -- that's getbig for you -- defying the laws of the real world -- these tiny tits don't realize how heavy 500 pounds is
Ronnie Coleman could only do it for a couple of half ass reps.

and this guy is natural -- right out of prison -- oh brother.  ::)
hahaha, seems like it's always followed by, "it's possible, maybe if you actually trained instead of sitting on the computer eating pizza you'd see that there are thousands of guys under 150 pounds benching 700 raw for reps and squatting 1,000 for reps, shit there's 26 guys in my gym who do it and i don't even consider them to be strong"

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2009, 12:41:38 PM »
haha -- I should really get out more then -- the best I have seen is 400 for 3 reps in my gym by the steroid monsters.
their little brain can not get the fact that the human muscles/tendons/bones can only handle so much weight even on steroids.

and don't forget the "my cousin is bigger than Jay Cutler -- and he doesn't even workout" haha
hahaha, you have to remember who this is coming from, "cheftim", the guy who claims he got a 35,000 dollar Christmas bonus and asked out Angelina Jolie at the grocery store. ::)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2009, 12:47:35 PM »
haha --Dave, are you saying that Chef Tim hands out alot of baloney?
i'm saying that him and "@brandon" have been going to the University of Bullshit for years.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2009, 12:48:27 PM »
I didn't know James Henderson spent time in prison?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2009, 04:21:11 PM »
i belive you dude i dont think you have reason to lie IMO

maybe he was a famous PLer taking the piss or summat or joking around. I dunno and maybe the 200lb thing was a joke too

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2009, 06:31:04 PM »
He did look a lot bigger then 200#. Who knows? I do know he was pressing five plates though. If he's there again tomorrow I'll talk to him. See what he was in for?
::)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2009, 09:04:12 PM »
hahahaha, i've seen 3 guys in my life push even a SINGLE with 5 plates per side Raw and all 3 of them were either 300 pounds or right near there. ::)
Best I saw was 545 for a hard single.  Dude was a short stocky PL.  I was on one side of the bench for the spot.  We didn't help him but that shit looked hard.
Squishy face retard

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
TAKE THE PISS
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2009, 09:16:38 PM »
i belive you dude i dont think you have reason to lie IMO

maybe he was a famous PLer taking the piss or summat or joking around. I dunno and maybe the 200lb thing was a joke too
Yes, with that type of strength achievement he had to have been practicing urine therapy while in prison and out. If you drink your own urine as a natural bodybuilder, you will supply your body with the ingredients it needs in order to generate the processes to produce the muscle and strength you are demanding from it.

Take the piss to promote maximum strength increases and lean muscular growth.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
Re: TAKE THE PISS
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2009, 09:54:57 PM »

you still drinking piss by the gallons?
Yes, surely you still are as well?

By the half gallons or a little less. It benefits me in every aspect of life and the benefits continue to escalate.

I'm never going to quit; I'm better than ever and this shit is getting riled.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2009, 10:08:08 PM »
tell me about your diet/training -- friend.
you said you were quite lean?
He's full of shit, won't post a pic to prove his claims, even blocking out his face "someone might recognize him". ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2009, 10:37:22 PM »
I should just post a pic with "chaos" written in black bold letters right on the chest.
One of the white undershirts with some matching white tighty whities real tight and sexy and shit...

someone might call you gay though

thats everyone on getbigs worst fear, right?