Author Topic: Josh Dox Thread  (Read 7701 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Josh Dox Thread
« Reply #200 on: May 03, 2024, 06:35:42 AM »
Sorry not going to admit to any crimes today

But how stupid are you? You think a sporting fight is somehow different? Do you think the results are somehow going to magically change if there is no ref and the superior fighter is allowed to beat the inferior fighter after they are out? Like if only you were allowed to kick them in the balls you would have won? That is not how it works

I tell you what. I am competing in an Open Wrestling Tournament later this month. I have not stepped on the mat in 20 years. I had to order new shoes. I will have 0 days of practice and I will be going up against current active competitors half my age. I will film it. In fact I will take it a step further

Go ahead and choose how you would like me to beat them down. Do you want to see a headlock? A shoulder throw? A bear hug? A lateral drop? Or a good old fashion double leg. Go ahead and pic how you want me to beat on them because it is like that.

Bianca my dear little Cup Cake

FUCk OFF & STAY FUCKED OFF YOU KHVNT

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #201 on: May 03, 2024, 06:37:30 AM »

But how stupid are you? You think a sporting fight is somehow different? Do you think the results are somehow going to magically change if there is no ref and the superior fighter is allowed to beat the inferior fighter after they are out? Like if only you were allowed to kick them in the balls you would have won? That is not how it works

Sport fighting is different, there is a different expectation of violence. You know the opponent, you know they aren't going to shank you, their friends won't smack you with a bottle, then WorldStar stomp you. Even a man in the ring with a prime Mike Tyson knows the ref will probably stop the fight before something truly bad happens.

Also, I wouldn't brag on your sporting record, you lost tons.                                                 

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: May 03, 2024, 06:45:40 AM »
You wouldnt say shit to my face either you are a bitch simping for a fucking lowlife who threatens to stab women

Agree. Why stab a woman when you can just punch her. Right Bhanky?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #203 on: May 03, 2024, 06:48:12 AM »
You want people to drop everything and enter a contest two weeks from when you mention it....you want people to go in and do some stupid lift that day despite you "training" for it.

And don't complain about any lifting you did after your hernia surgery....you were TOLD what you can do and can't do and you CHOSE to ignore it and do shit anyway.  Then you turn around and complain about how it feels....and then blame others for it.  Take fucking ownership of your actions for one damn time in your life shithead.

He's a delusional junkie.  He thinks he's getting his pec fixed, he's convinced himself before even talking to the doctor, ridiculous. 

Also a 200 pound man, give or take, isn't that big or unusual or scary to anyone. 

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: May 03, 2024, 06:48:23 AM »
Thanks for acknowledging that about me.

You don't listen to haters....you also don't listen to people who happen to know better.  You "do it anyway".  Then complain about what happened.

Some random people goad you into shit....shows you how mentally weak you are.

Exactly. It's just people laughing at him and having him jump through hoops and he thinks he's "shutting up the haterz"

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #205 on: May 03, 2024, 06:53:53 AM »
He's a delusional junkie.  He thinks he's getting his pec fixed, he's convinced himself before even talking to the doctor, ridiculous. 

Also a 200 pound man, give or take, isn't that big or unusual or scary to anyone. 

Calls himself a wrestler.  Terrible technique. 

::)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #206 on: May 03, 2024, 06:57:05 AM »
See above and tell me how you want me to do it because I am going to beat the hell out of whoever is in my bracket with ease.

BHank, how many of this little broads do you think you could take? I bet one could lay out out -

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1786147114826825729/pu/vid/avc1/720x1280/haHDARRjoM51NV-P.mp4?tag=12 .

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #207 on: May 03, 2024, 06:57:38 AM »
See above and tell me how you want me to do it because I am going to beat the hell out of whoever is in my bracket with ease.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #208 on: May 03, 2024, 06:58:33 AM »
Please post that gif where Clegg's right hook bounces Brian's deformed cranium off the cage.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: May 03, 2024, 07:02:46 AM »
I have challenged him a dozen times to do a show let him go see if he can get a win in a lineup of 3 or more. They have shows 20 minutes from Manhattan where he claims to train BJJ and work. I drove 7 hours by myself and got a hotel to do a show. He cant travel 20 minutes to get on stage for 20 minutes then travel 20 minutes back home? He can literally take the subway to a show in Queens.

https://www.bevfrancis.com/npcnortheast/2024-npc-northeast-schedule/

https://www.bevfrancis.com/npcnortheast/npc-east-coast-mecca-classic/

What a joke.  There was one guy in the Classic Over 40 and he would destroy the junkie:

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2023/npc_east_coast_mecca_classic/gr2r/jamal_lazarus

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: May 03, 2024, 07:05:57 AM »
How is it a crime? You're not mentioning any names, times, dates, and outcomes?

You haven't fought in years. This is a middle aged board, very few are throwing hands in the street, you're no exception.

It's been over a year, which to Hanky is 8 months.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #211 on: May 03, 2024, 07:08:50 AM »
What a joke.  There was one guy in the Classic Over 40 and he would destroy the junkie:

https://contests.npcnewsonline.com/contests/2023/npc_east_coast_mecca_classic/gr2r/jamal_lazarus

Its a show in queens as in a subway ride from SC lets see him win a show then lets talk

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #212 on: May 03, 2024, 07:10:49 AM »
Sorry not going to admit to any crimes today

I tell you what. I am competing in an Open Wrestling Tournament later this month. I have not stepped on the mat in 20 years. I had to order new shoes. I will have 0 days of practice and I will be going up against current active competitors half my age. I will film it. In fact I will take it a step further

Go ahead and choose how you would like me to beat them down. Do you want to see a headlock? A shoulder throw? A bear hug? A lateral drop? Or a good old fashion double leg. Go ahead and pic how you want me to beat on them because it is like that.

Tested or non tested?

How about you NOT mentioning ANYTHING that potentially could be construed as an excuse for you doing poorly in any way shape or form (including the NOT training).  Shut up and do it....simple as that

Oh, and I want you to win via leg drop ala Hulk Hogan style.   

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #213 on: May 03, 2024, 07:29:24 AM »
I want to see the Iron claw

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #214 on: May 03, 2024, 08:17:23 AM »
Hanky - many of us have been here many many many years longer than you.   I know I don't only speak for myself when I say you reporting Josh to the authorities for hurting your feelings on the internet has got to be the most pathetic and cry-baby thing ever witnesses here. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: May 03, 2024, 08:19:11 AM »
Hanky - many of us have been here many many many years longer than you.   I know I don't only speak for myself when I say you reporting Josh to the authorities for hurting your feelings on the internet has got to be the most pathetic and cry-baby thing ever witnesses here.

its him all over, hes a fucking windbag blowhard fag

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: May 03, 2024, 08:20:11 AM »
I want to see the Iron claw

Please add to list of "finishing moves" for Brian to pick from

1) Hogan Leg drop - Krankenstein
2) Iron claw - Cook

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: May 03, 2024, 08:23:53 AM »

It's a close call between that and threatening to sue getbig.

Biggest cry baby to ever post on here.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: May 03, 2024, 08:56:16 AM »
It's a close call between that and threatening to sue getbig.

Biggest cry baby to ever post on here.

He is a disgrace on so many levels, whether its his fake ailments he uses as excuses, threatening to sue GB, now this with Josh, the mess around his house, wearing his wife's underwear and posting publicly about it, his fake and weak training while blasting drugs,  just ridiculous all around.   

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #219 on: May 03, 2024, 08:56:28 AM »
Stone cold stunner

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: May 03, 2024, 08:58:46 AM »
When Em leaves Cup Cake penniless and homeless, maybe he can go hit up Vissy for a new spouse. 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: May 03, 2024, 09:00:47 AM »
Stone cold stunner

Quote the post and add

2) Iron claw - Cook
3) Stone Cold Stunner - Robcguns

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: May 03, 2024, 09:03:03 AM »
Quote the post and add

2) Iron claw - Cook
3) Stone Cold Stunner - Robcguns

Camel Clutch - SC 

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #223 on: May 03, 2024, 09:12:59 AM »
Or simply stop posting. You're not enjoying it. What the hell are you doing?

Brian's response

(Repost)
T

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #224 on: May 03, 2024, 09:16:16 AM »
It seems like forever ago when DBag Hanky was briefly banned. Can we do that again?