Author Topic: women's dependence on men  (Read 5208 times)

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
women's dependence on men
« on: August 12, 2008, 02:14:30 AM »
when a woman can not imagine her life without her man with whom she's been together for let's say 10 years, not emotionally, but for the fact he provides her with everything else, brings all the important decisions, you know like when you were a child you felt the same way around your father, ''my daddy will do this, he can fix that'' etc. so you didn't even have to move a muscle..............how healthy is this for a relationship,where's the limit? How many of you girls can say that you would do just as fine on your own(let's leave emotions out of this),that you're not as dependent of your partner as stated above, that if anything went wrong in the relationship you could easilly leave and take care of yourself?

w8m8

Re: women's dependence on men
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 05:11:18 AM »
when a woman can not imagine her life without her man with whom she's been together for let's say 10 years, not emotionally, but for the fact he provides her with everything else, brings all the important decisions, you know like when you were a child you felt the same way around your father, ''my daddy will do this, he can fix that'' etc. so you didn't even have to move a muscle..............

I loved that feeling , it's pure security , one of the best feelings in the world

how healthy is this for a relationship,where's the limit? How many of you girls can say that you would do just as fine on your own(let's leave emotions out of this),that you're not as dependent of your partner as stated above, that if anything went wrong in the relationship you could easilly leave and take care of yourself?

I think it's healthy if you feel that way , BUT can do things for yourself .. that's not saying the "man" feels it's fair or just .. but then again it could allow him to feel really wanted and needed .. the limits are what's decided by the partners I would think ? .. I like the old fashioned way of being part of a couple .. not so much independant interests but more of a doing things together type of being

in addition : I can and do take complete care of myself , if I get into any relationship that won't change .. I won't "depend" on my partner and just sit back for the ride ... or fall to pieces when he ends it .. but I sure would like knowing someone has my back for anything and everything  :)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 06:49:14 AM »
when a woman can not imagine her life without her man with whom she's been together for let's say 10 years, not emotionally, but for the fact he provides her with everything else, brings all the important decisions, you know like when you were a child you felt the same way around your father, ''my daddy will do this, he can fix that'' etc. so you didn't even have to move a muscle..............how healthy is this for a relationship,where's the limit?

My dad died when I was 10 so I don't have a big memory of being dependent on him, feeling totally secure because of his presence etc..... maybe because I've repressed memories of my childhood because it was painful...I don't know.

How many of you girls can say that you would do just as fine on your own(let's leave emotions out of this),that you're not as dependent of your partner as stated above, that if anything went wrong in the relationship you could easilly leave and take care of yourself?

Yes I used to live alone so I can take care of myself but I'm not sure how you could leave emotions out of it as you say if the relat. ended.
R

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2008, 07:16:45 AM »
It's simple.

Women are needy and are PERMITTED to be so...

Man can be and are NOT PERMITTED to be so...

It all can be reduced to this; as long a female is emotionally needy it will never leave you and the reverse is true for a man; if a man is needy he will get dumped soon enough.

I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2008, 07:19:46 AM »
I loved that feeling , it's pure security , one of the best feelings in the world

I think it's healthy if you feel that way , BUT can do things for yourself .. that's not saying the "man" feels it's fair or just .. but then again it could allow him to feel really wanted and needed .. the limits are what's decided by the partners I would think ? .. I like the old fashioned way of being part of a couple .. not so much independant interests but more of a doing things together type of being

in addition : I can and do take complete care of myself , if I get into any relationship that won't change .. I won't "depend" on my partner and just sit back for the ride ... or fall to pieces when he ends it .. but I sure would like knowing someone has my back for anything and everything  :)

Yes, women truly have it good as they are permitted to feel this way and can get away with it; men cannot.
I hate the State.

w8m8

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2008, 07:26:53 AM »
It's simple.

Women are needy and are PERMITTED to be so...

Man can be and are NOT PERMITTED to be so...

It all can be reduced to this; as long a female is emotionally needy it will never leave you and the reverse is true for a man; if a man is needy he will get dumped soon enough.

Yes, women truly have it good as they are permitted to feel this way and can get away with it; men cannot.

You can't speak for every male in the world , nor should you judge all females

You are immature , and bitter , all of your knowledge is skewed by your emotional scarring .. when you get closer to the end of your life I for one would love to see how you think and feel about the very things you despise and disbelieve today

Being schooled and traveled does nothing to help your completely bias perceptions

I'm not being hateful here , I'm saying this from a loving place  :)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2008, 07:43:20 AM »

You are immature , and bitter , all of your knowledge is skewed by your emotional scarring .. when you get closer to the end of your life I for one would love to see how you think and feel about the very things you despise and disbelieve today

Being schooled and traveled does nothing to help your completely bias perceptions

Women display are far greater uniformity of character and being than do men.

Being well travelled has shown be the universals of womankind.

I doubt my opinion will change; as I have gotten older, my opinion of women has worsened.

You have not brought any counterevidence to the fore, though you claim my opinion has no foundation.

Bring it on....

I hate the State.

w8m8

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2008, 07:55:12 AM »
Women display are far greater uniformity of character and being than do men.

Being well travelled has shown be the universals of womankind.

I doubt my opinion will change; as I have gotten older, my opinion of women has worsened.

You have not brought any counterevidence to the fore, though you claim my opinion has no foundation.

Bring it on....

I did NOT say you have no foundation for your opinion , I said your emotional scarring has influenced you in ways that may never be changed

I will not say your past can shape your future , we all have the free will to change either for the better or for the worse

If you are happy the way you are then so be it .. I'm saying you judge a whole portion of the world's populace by the actions of very few .. that's ignorant and prejudicial

Any man who has a willing partner can have a relationship that allows him to be as needy as he wants , and vice versa

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2008, 08:12:27 AM »
I did NOT say you have no foundation for your opinion , I said your emotional scarring has influenced you in ways that may never be changed

I will not say your past can shape your future , we all have the free will to change either for the better or for the worse

If you are happy the way you are then so be it .. I'm saying you judge a whole portion of the world's populace by the actions of very few .. that's ignorant and prejudicial

Any man who has a willing partner can have a relationship that allows him to be as needy as he wants , and vice versa

Western women (European/North American) are certainly the worst of the lot; at least Asian women aren't looking for an omnipotent, infallible, sugar daddy as a rule.

My conclusions are not solely my own; they have their basis in other men's experience as well.

I have yet to see counterevidence. Part of the malady lies in the evolution of women and simply cannot be changed; it is biologically indelible.

There are various parts to my thesis but of course a major part is that women despise weakness, in themselves and in men; they seek to strip themselves of their weakness in the partnership with a man, projecting their own insecurities onto the man and when the man reveals his humanity, they jump ship and move on. It is an observable pattern you can see in every Western relationship; there are exceptions, of course, but these merely confirm the rule.
I hate the State.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2008, 09:55:00 AM »
Women and logic are separate things. They do not mix.

Female intuition does not exist either, except when it's about "shopping" and other irrelevant thingies.

Women do not agree with this truth, mentioned above.  :D

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2008, 10:05:34 AM »
Western women (European/North American) are certainly the worst of the lot; at least Asian women aren't looking for an omnipotent, infallible, sugar daddy as a rule.

My conclusions are not solely my own; they have their basis in other men's experience as well.

Deicide, it sounds as though you've picked some terrible partners for girlfriends and perhaps your friends have as well.  Do you feel that your mother fits into your general perception of women?

This is not a slam but more of a concern.....you seem really miserable sometimes and I wonder if you laugh very much.  Laughter is good for you and your relationships! :)

women despise weakness, in themselves and in men; they seek to strip themselves of their weakness in the partnership with a man, projecting their own insecurities onto the man and when the man reveals his humanity, they jump ship and move on. It is an observable pattern you can see in every Western relationship; there are exceptions, of course, but these merely confirm the rule.

Women and logic are separate things. They do not mix.

Female intuition does not exist either, except when it's about "shopping" and other irrelevant thingies.

Women do not agree with this truth, mentioned above.  :D

Are you guys saying you think you understand women?  :)
R

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2008, 10:37:16 AM »

Are you guys saying you think you understand women?  :)

STella I dont think woman understand woman either.
They just tolerate one another more

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2008, 10:38:17 AM »
STella I dont think woman understand woman either.

I AGREE  ;D
R

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2008, 01:09:46 PM »

W8...

How come if a man has less than a 100% adoring opinion of womankind, he is automatically "immature, bitter and emotionally scarred"?

w8m8

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2008, 01:34:20 PM »
W8...

How come if a man has less than a 100% adoring opinion of womankind, he is automatically "immature, bitter and emotionally scarred"?

I consider Deicide immature for using the term "it" to refer to women
Bitter for his total disgust with "all" women
Emotionally scarred for having said his Mother gave him the perception he carries as his core belief

In fairness it seems a lot of men carry the same ideas that women are here for sexual gratification mostly and anything else they need

for the record I actually can understand where people get their beliefs from , and why they think and feel the way they do BUT
I just can't rationalize the application to all of any "group"

Prejudice is not born from compassion or understanding

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2008, 01:37:27 PM »
ok, make sense to me...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2008, 05:54:59 PM »
I dont think if is very healthy for one person to be so dependent on another in general, not emotionally although theres a limit there as well but physically. Ive dated girls like that and it gets old real quick those are the type of people that i cant even spend an entire day w/o getting annoyed. While I see deicides points as a good good number of my girl friends feel the way he implies the i need a rich guy so i can be a stay at home mom attitude. I wouldnt lump all women in that category i think alot of the younger women have a skewed view of relationships and while I agree with you W8M8 that men and women can be equally needy women are going to be physically more needy than guys and it is not socially acceptable for men to be needy. but like deicide says its just as much the guys fault as well for letting the relationship head so far down that road. I would really like my future wife to have a college degree even if she doesnt work although i would like her to work, so i know if anything happens to me she will be able to provide for our children.

stepping of my soapbox ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2008, 03:00:32 AM »
Emotionally scarred for having said his Mother gave him the perception he carries as his core belief

In fairness it seems a lot of men carry the same ideas that women are here for sexual gratification mostly and anything else they need

for the record I actually can understand where people get their beliefs from , and why they think and feel the way they do BUT

I said my mother was the first role model.

I am not one of these men who think women are for exclusive sexual gratification, on the contrary I am more a relationship guy and I see what an utter failure these things are...and have drawn my conclusions. In fact I have never had a one night stand in my life; I am just not the type of guy to do that. At the end of the day my religion was romanticism and it failed miserably; failed/former romantic is what I am.
I hate the State.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2008, 08:29:58 AM »
Deicide... explain your views on the whole relationship ideal.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2008, 01:54:03 PM »
Deicide... explain your views on the whole relationship ideal.

The whole relationship ideal? I am not sure what you mean; I can tell you what I am tired of (which is why I have given up on Western women): manipulation, constant nagging, trying to change me in every possible way, cheating, psychosis/neurosis, personal insecurity projected out onto me, indecisiveness, not knowing/understandind own desires and needs, silly games, selfishness, etc...

I am done with that...time to move on; no more Western women (meaning any woman raised in the West).
I hate the State.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2008, 03:11:12 PM »
German women are like this too?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2008, 03:48:04 PM »
German women are like this too?

Haha...especially German women! And European women in general. European women are slightly better than American women in some respects (especially since they lack the whiny, nasal, American accent) but essentially you have to deal with the same bullshit... :-\

Isn't it funny how the women on this board are in denial about these characteristics of women? Pretending they only belong to a select few when in fact they belong to a huge majority... ;)
I hate the State.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2008, 04:04:47 PM »
Haha...especially German women! And European women in general. European women are slightly better than American women in some respects (especially since they lack the whiny, nasal, American accent) but essentially you have to deal with the same bullshit... :-\

Isn't funny how the women on this board are in denial about these characteristics of women? Pretending they only belong to a select few when in fact they belong to a huge majority... ;)
Where do you usually meet women the that you have dated?
R

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2008, 04:12:06 PM »
Where do you usually meet women the that you have dated?

Not in Church.... ;D

All over the place; university, work, by chance at a cafe...etc...or do you mean something else by your question?
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2008, 04:15:23 PM »

Of course, the Mother Hypothesis is only a theory...if it is true, it is unconscious.
I hate the State.