Author Topic: Big RAMY! Why he is OVERRATED!!! by Peter McGough  (Read 38167 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Big RAMY! Why he is OVERRATED!!! by Peter McGough
« Reply #150 on: September 23, 2013, 01:40:05 PM »
you can have a saudi prince with all the money in the world buy top chef or even pharma grade aas, hGH, and insulin, by the tens of thousands of dollars amount monthly, but if the only pharma grade igf1 is in an extreme shortage, to where children who actually require Increlex, all of bodybuilding will suffer. And it is apparent not only with the condition of Ramy, but others as well.

Look at the timing of the shortage and the shows:
-April 25th, official announcement of not only a shortage, but also the fact that it will be "completely exhausted in the near future".
http://www.increlex.com/pdf/hcp-drug-supply-interruption.pdf

-May 25th, ny ifbb pro
these pics are 3 days before: http://www.never2big.com/2013/05/ramy-moh-elspiey-few-days-out-298lbs.html

-September road to Mr. O
2.5w out from mr. O: https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1234709_10153261226470121_1096459784_n.jpg

Its no coincidence. They had enough Increlex for NY pro. Not enough through sept. No one did. Thats a lot of igf1 to sit on. He doesnt have nearly the same size and conditioning leading up to the contest.
OH SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR FAIRY TALE BS, THIS IS NOT FUCKEN THE FUCKEN WIZARD OF OZ YOU FUCKEN CLOWN

WOW JUST WOW

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #151 on: September 23, 2013, 01:45:01 PM »
What fairy tale? The company that produces Increlex posted a press release on their page. the link is directly to the press release.
:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #152 on: September 23, 2013, 01:52:07 PM »

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #153 on: September 23, 2013, 01:59:40 PM »
::)

What did I say, Dillett from the front is a beast, genetically superior to Rami. He was missing a back though, and Rami would beat him on that...We all know about Dillett's posing. Marko had a good look, but was a flash in the pan Federov, how can have Marko and Federov in the same sentence as Ramy, well Marko and Federov were both compared to Ronnie in line ups, that is how. ..And Toney, has better genetics as well...if he was 15-20 yrs younger, he'd be a beast...he has better flow than Ramy and at 6'1 and I believe 280-290, he carry's his muscle well.

Rami is like a jumble of bodyparts. Mustafa's legs, Flex Wheeler's delts, and Wolf's calves...but we'll see in 5 days.
just becuse Marko and fedrov get compared with ronnie in some weak ass european grand prix does not make them lagitmate bodybuilder.put both of them in NY pro see if they can crak top 10.
there are lots of if and but,s attached with all your guys.i see Rami as a future threat for this year i dont see him cracking top 3.no matter what happened after 5 days there are gonna be lots of pissed off people on this board....lol

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #154 on: September 23, 2013, 02:09:56 PM »
Dude, you are such an idiot. You have zero clue of what it takes to build an impressive physique, and Ramy was A-L-L legit kig's (IGF) in NY, LOJ already explained this to us all. Idiot.

just got confirmation from The easter bunny, that santa clause contacted LOJ personally....and is arranging one of his elves to bring  big rami a fresh supply of kigs from the north pole.  He's on his way now.
l

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: September 23, 2013, 02:16:17 PM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #156 on: September 23, 2013, 02:16:34 PM »
just got confirmation from The easter bunny, that santa clause contacted LOJ personally....and is arranging one of his elves to bring  big rami a fresh supply of kigs from the north pole.  He's on his way now.
THAT IS NOT WHAT I HEARD, I HEARD IT WAS A SUPER SAIYAN ON THE WAY BACK FROM THE PLANET OF NAMEK AFTER DEFEATING FRIEZA THAT WILL COME BACK WITH A SENZU BEAN IN TIME FOR THE OLYMPIA

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #157 on: September 23, 2013, 02:42:05 PM »
just becuse Marko and fedrov get compared with ronnie in some weak ass european grand prix does not make them lagitmate bodybuilder.put both of them in NY pro see if they can crak top 10.
there are lots of if and but,s attached with all your guys.i see Rami as a future threat for this year i dont see him cracking top 3.no matter what happened after 5 days there are gonna be lots of pissed off people on this board....lol

Dude... It's Like this. ..guys like Parker...ND...no matter how wrong or stupid their point is... they just keep posting one assinine post after another.. and are very pleased with themselves.  Just make your point. The peple with brains here know the difference between a stubborn idiot who would rather die than admit you have a point, ajd someone who knows what they are talking about.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #158 on: September 23, 2013, 02:49:57 PM »
Dude... It's Like this. ..guys like Parker...ND...no matter how wrong or stupid their point is... they just keep posting one assinine post after another.. and are very pleased with themselves.  Just make your point. The peple with brains here know the difference between a stubborn idiot who would rather die than admit you have a point, ajd someone who knows what they are talking about.

meltdown  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: September 23, 2013, 02:51:57 PM »
meltdown  ;D

Says the guy who posted a whole 14 seconds after me.   ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #160 on: September 23, 2013, 02:52:59 PM »
The fact that you cannot type like a normal person online, and have to push your hate without any actual discussion proves the corner that you've been pushed into. I now comprehend the fantasy that you live in, and I am sorry for that. I'm sure those "judges" were happy to get a free meal that you paid for.
SORRY BUT DISCUSSION THAT SANTA EXIST IS A ONE WAY DISCUSSION, BY ALL MEANS BELIEVE IF YOU WANT   ;)

OH BY THE WAY, THEY PAID FOR MY MEAL  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: September 23, 2013, 02:56:50 PM »
Says the guy who posted a whole 14 seconds after me.   ;)

Says the guy who can't stop typing my name  ;) still a little bitter because you've been getting your ass handed to you around here lately?

You apologize to Wiggs yet? I know you reported him to the mods lol tattletale

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: September 23, 2013, 03:27:39 PM »
Says the guy who can't stop typing my name  ;) still a little bitter because you've been getting your ass handed to you around here lately?

You apologize to Wiggs yet? I know you reported him to the mods lol tattletale

Fuck him and fuck you. ..hahahahaaaaa  :D

Ps you couldn't hand a 7 year old his ass...you twat.  But it's cute the way you're sticking up for your boyfriend. .. you the top or bottom ?  :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: September 23, 2013, 04:11:08 PM »
Fuck him and fuck you. ..hahahahaaaaa  :D

Ps you couldn't hand a 7 year old his ass...you twat.  But it's cute the way you're sticking up for your boyfriend. .. you the top or bottom ?  :D

Please you're a punk bitch who folded when pictures of your g/f were posted , cried to mods , flipped out , cried about how you're done with this site lol I get douche-chills just thinking of it  :-X then crawled back with your tail between your legs hiding under gimmicks calling people the N word , then , again melting down when your mugshot was released lol still crying to the mods , still a punk bitch

You're like Fat Dave after he tried to come back and act like you didn't have a 40 megaton meltdown , you think people were just going to forget that Getbig got the best of you?  ::)

You owe Wiggs an apology BTW , maybe if you apologize then you wont keep getting slapped around.  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: September 23, 2013, 04:23:37 PM »
Please you're a punk bitch who folded when pictures of your g/f were posted , cried to mods , flipped out , cried about how you're done with this site lol I get douche-chills just thinking of it  :-X then crawled back with your tail between your legs hiding under gimmicks calling people the N word , then , again melting down when your mugshot was released lol still crying to the mods , still a punk bitch

You're like Fat Dave after he tried to come back and act like you didn't have a 40 megaton meltdown , you think people were just going to forget that Getbig got the best of you?  ::)

You owe Wiggs an apology BTW , maybe if you apologize then you wont keep getting slapped around.  ;)

Meltdown.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #165 on: September 23, 2013, 04:26:34 PM »
Really? You don't think that Federov and Marko were legit bbers? Federov places 2nd to Ronnie at the 2004 Russian Gran Prix. But, his chest and his back asymmetry held him back. He had a short career. Marko had a short career, but is known for his back detail and arms, and huge weight, cut short by renal failure. He had a lack of exposure. Had he been competing today, he would do well in today's contests.
Dude... It's Like this. ..guys like Parker...ND...no matter how wrong or stupid their point is... they just keep posting one assinine post after another.. and are very pleased with themselves.  Just make your point. The peple with brains here know the difference between a stubborn idiot who would rather die than admit you have a point, ajd someone who knows what they are talking about.
I'm not "pleased with myself", people disagree. I will express my point. And that is my point. It nothing to do with pleasure. Stick to your guns, if you believe your point is valid, then stick to it.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: September 23, 2013, 04:33:11 PM »
Really? You don't think that Federov and Marko were legit bbers? Federov places 2nd to Ronnie at the 2004 Russian Gran Prix. But, his chest and his back asymmetry held him back. He had a short career. Marko had a short career, but is known for his back detail and arms, and huge weight, cut short by renal failure. He had a lack of exposure. Had he been competing today, he would do well in today's contests.I'm not "pleased with myself", people disagree. I will express my point. And that is my point. It nothing to do with pleasure. Stick to your guns, if you believe your point is valid, then stick to it.

Point taken.  Refreshing dealing with a normal person. I'm making NDs head explode like a volcano and He's chasing me around the board like I ran his mother over and left the scene....LOLOL.

It is amusing to watch him melt on cue  :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: September 23, 2013, 04:38:00 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: September 23, 2013, 04:40:56 PM »
Point taken.  Refreshing dealing with a normal person. I'm making NDs head explode like a volcano and He's chasing me around the board like I ran his mother over and left the scene....LOLOL.

It is amusing to watch him melt on cue  :D

Yeah I'm here to remind you and everyone else you're a racist and a coward who creates gimmicks to hide under to spew you hate. You are what's wrong with this place.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: September 23, 2013, 04:51:24 PM »
What else can you say?  8)

I don't need to say anything else....LOL. you're pretty much self-propelled..just need a little push and you melt for six pages...ha ha

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #170 on: September 23, 2013, 04:52:40 PM »
Peter McGough is a fat fuck.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: September 23, 2013, 05:00:35 PM »
I don't need to say anything else....LOL. you're pretty much self-propelled..just need a little push and you melt for six pages...ha ha

You can't say anything , you have nothing. Oh wait the best you could manage is ' You post about Dorian ' or ' you're tiny '  You have nothing on me  8)

You on the other hand lol  ;) racist , gimmick , coward , mug shot , tattletale , crybaby  :'(

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: September 23, 2013, 05:02:08 PM »
You can't say anything , you have nothing. Oh wait the best you could manage is ' You post about Dorian ' or ' you're tiny '  You have nothing on me  8)

You on the other hand lol  ;)

:D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: September 23, 2013, 05:04:46 PM »

:D

I said you should apologize , like a man would. But then again a man wouldn't resort to calling people the N word when they can't handle themselves on a message board  8)

Wiggs got you to fold , you cracked and called him the N word. He won you cried and here we are , you still crying.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: September 23, 2013, 05:10:33 PM »
I said you should apologize , like a man would. But then again a man wouldn't resort to calling people the N word when they can't handle themselves on a message board  8)

Wiggs got you to fold , you cracked and called him the N word. He won you cried and here we are , you still crying.

Um.....you're crying  ;)

I've called six people that since then....to their face  :D