Author Topic: INTERESTING figgs "new-ton" of information, not so coincidence, purely a sign  (Read 3430 times)

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Revolutionary idea to eat eggs and bananas when training.........I bet you are more than likely the first to come up with this.

Congrats!  ::)

Don't be a bitter old man.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Not bitter,just fucking amazed! :)

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X

Wesley Falcon, the elder falcon with the shriveled dong and long wringly sac, we are amazed with you old falcon elder!
Spirit of Truth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Wesley Falcon, the elder falcon with the shriveled dong and long wringly sac, we are amazed with you old falcon elder!
the mind of Wesley Falcon
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
the mind of Wesley Falcon

Exactly Johnny, Wes Falcon is a man with such a powerful mind that at times he gets out of control like explosive diarrhea!
Spirit of Truth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Exactly Johnny, Wes Falcon is a man with such a powerful mind that at times he gets out of control like explosive diarrhea!
its understandable, many do fear getting older than just old, perhaps he is in panic mode and this is where the anger stems from. Wesley Falcon, listen brother, we do know that eggs have been around a long time, and many devised diet plans implementing them , perhaps i am just like you, got on my computer and wanted to make a thread about eggs. ???

A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
its understandable, many do fear getting older than just old, perhaps he is in panic mode and this is where the anger stems from. Wesley Falcon, listen brother, we do know that eggs have been around a long time, and many devised diet plans implementing them , perhaps i am just like you, got on my computer and wanted to make a thread about eggs. ???

Don't put down your genius Johnny Falcon! Wes Falcon has lived/evil for man+e yeers he is afr-aid+s of change!
Spirit of Truth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Don't put down your genius Johnny Falcon! Wes Falcon has lived/evil for man+e yeers he is afr-aid+s of change!

ahhh yes afr-aid= afro +aids is not where we want the Wesley Falcon to be at, Wesley is going to l-earn sooner or la-tear  :'(
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
ahhh yes afr-aid= afro +aids is not where we want the Wesley Falcon to be at, Wesley is going to l-earn sooner or la-tear  :'(

Wesley Falcon, w-ill=(sickness) learn soon very so-on!
Spirit of Truth

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST

yet when someone starts a thread about alcoholism or rec/drugs, why don't you have the same response? Considering that you were basically a dumpster diver a few years back...We all fucking know what alcohol and drug addiction can do...Do you really not have the ability to look at yourself from the outside in? Are you really that selfish...My guess is that you believe that you hit rock bottom in your life and no one else in the world has ever sunk as low as you, right?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You couldn`t be more wrong about me.

I just bust Waddys balls because his diet info changes weekly and is off the wall.

No hate here,just harmless busting chops,just like tons of other on the board do daily.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
You couldn`t be more wrong about me.

I just bust Waddys balls because his diet info changes weekly and is off the wall.

No hate here,just harmless busting chops,just like tons of other on the board do daily.

no excuses my friend, the saddest part is, your "busting chops" lacks any wit or sense of humor, thats a sign that you have deep hatred issues. people crack on me all the time and some of them are actually funny, you are just bitter.

whats so off the wall about my diet? i back up everything with research. after all shouldnt someones 'diet info' change weekly if they are analyzing and trying to learn?. sorry im not one of those men who only want to look there best one day a year by dehydration and tuna diets only to come off feeling like shit. im still learning buddy. so there is 'nothing off the wall' you are just an angry old falcon who needs some pvssy.

and if this even matters to you wes...i dream very vividly ever night and to be 100 % honest i thought you might be dead this morning or will die soon, this all came to me in a dream, as i was actually dreaming about posting on get big lol and saw your 'death notice' on this chat board, dreams are altered realities just like this and some things ring true, perhaps you care perhaps you dont, but i do , i dont want to see you die from your piss poor attitude :'( and sorry im not making this up

your hypocritical posts are quite funny Wesley. you state that "my posts are off the wall" and my "diet theorys are wacky they change" yet you bitch about about how "egg diets have been around for a while" and "im not the first to come up with such a diet". do you not see your own hypocrisy ? face it you have issues with me , you resort to hypocritcal statements to no avail . you fail in proving that you are not
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Well,you are the biggest idiot on the internet if you really wanna` know!!

Here`s just a few examples of your stupidity as far as diet is concerned over the years from various boards:

1.- Sea Salt
2.- Argo Starch as a carb source and 1000 grams of carbs per day
3.- 10,000 calories per day
4.- Tons of protein bars
5.- eggs and bananas as your only food

Tons of idiotic training stuff as well.................you are learning jack shit and your posts scream for attention.

Your so called  "humor" isn`t funny and the Falcon shit is weak and ridiculously stupid
,as are your 2012 posts,Nbura posts,and alien posts.

You don`t bang any 18 year old hoes and are a chronic masturbator by your own admission.

Keep in touch with yourself bro. :)

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V

Here`s just a few examples of your stupidity as far as diet is concerned over the years from various boards:

1.- Sea Salt
4.- Tons of protein bars

Tons of idiotic training stuff as well.................you are learning jack shit and your posts scream for attention.

Your so called  "humor" isn`t funny and the Falcon shit is weak and ridiculously stupid

You don`t bang any 18 year old hoes and are a chronic masturbator by your own admission.

Goddamn, that's an awesome looking diet! Great find Wesley Falcon, now go and put some wrinkle cream on your shriveled sac Eldest Falconite!
Spirit of Truth

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

1.- Sea Salt
4.- Tons of protein bars

he's living the "internet" life !

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

1.- Sea Salt
4.- Tons of protein bars

sorry wes you have ZERO LEGS and i have ZERO calves

I win, plus your always pissed and negative like a dirty little 18 y/o whore that wants some d1ck in her ass to shut her up,who wants to be like that  ???
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second

1.- Sea Salt
4.- Tons of protein bars

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
How many bananas do you eat a day Falcon?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
How many bananas do you eat a day Falcon?
im cutting back on them i think a good amount its 6 or less 1-2 grapefruit and do cardio, plenty of eggs have no set limit on egg, choletesterol-overtime=muscle maturity= muscle density,

i think the point of this diet is there is no set limit on eggs

but you ABSOLUTLEY CANNOT EAT PEANUTBUTTER OR GRAINS THEY WILL BOTH FVCK YOU UP :'(
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
im cutting back on them i think a good amount its 6 or less 1-2 grapefruit and do cardio, plenty of eggs have no set limit on egg, choletesterol-overtime=muscle maturity= muscle density,

i think the point of this diet is there is no set limit on eggs

but you ABSOLUTLEY CANNOT EAT PEANUTBUTTER OR GRAINS THEY WILL BOTH FVCK YOU UP :'(

A wise Falcon knows about eggs! Pea+nut+butter is evil/lived it will make you afr+aid!
Spirit of Truth