Author Topic: INTERESTING figgs "new-ton" of information, not so coincidence, purely a sign  (Read 3450 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
under Figgs falcons profile avatar it says , "realization then infinity"

well i first saw that today

and i first came to masterful conclusion about the ascension diet

ive never had the ability to workout so hard, except the days i was bulking and much fatter much less non athletic 7-8000 calories of junkfood

well i got this same power back but i can only eat a certain variety of good foods , but its certainly good enough , ill let you know all i did, i feel like doing more

keep in mind ive been training consistently every single day but not at this magnitude

today

ran 6 miles am, painted outside in the glaring sun for 6 hours, got home did 400 bodyweight squats, 400 curls-upright row-military superset reps with 45 pound dumbells. an 100 reps of chin/dips full range not gaymaster way

im about to go workout again and do a sh1tload more

but ill tell you the secret

its the eggs and banana shakes, the more the better but you gotta use that energy, dont sit on getbig and make threads,

make a 12 egg shake 2 frozen banans , that shit will make you go crazy with energy and get a really good home workout

for breakfast i had 12 cooked eggs

ate about 10-15 bananas after the am run and during work

and when i got home i fried 12 more

so ive had 36 whole eggs, and a shitload of bananas thus far!

im fillin out and feelin strong

i realize now that the possibilities are infiniti

this diet is great for skin, no acne!

also this is a great routine for eating tasty and not feelin guilty because its great workout food

on a day when im getting some new hoes i wont eat near as much
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
Johnny Falcon, what is your opinion on Tony Robbins?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Johnny Falcon, what is your opinion on Tony Robbins?

legendary lean facial features, very manlyesque with the lines on side of the face, he seems to pull off this ability with ease. i the johnny falcon have not developed that evolved look just yet, but i am striving to my son
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
man i gotta let this epic egg and banana shake digest, what an intense day !
A

youandme

• Getbig V
sounds like you need more banana

Army of One

• Getbig V
legendary lean facial features, very manlyesque with the lines on side of the face, he seems to pull off this ability with ease. i the johnny falcon have not developed that evolved look just yet, but i am striving to my son

A god among men, but I was referring more to his principles, thoughts?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Johnny, That is really positive and inspiring posts about your workouts and diets! 

Whole eggs are Great stuff! I just get the regular eggs, if I worry about Omega 3 I just get some fish. Strength and intencity deffinetly go up since I included more whole eggs.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
im been trying the egg and bananna diet, its actually working.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A god among men, but I was referring more to his principles, thoughts?

he has the rockstar lean chizzeld face look that makes even supermen like me envious of

i think it has to do with cholesterol levels. you see his good cholesterol has never been used up extensively , i dont think he works out a shitload, so that good cholesterol helps fill out the face in a 'good cholesterol' way

when people got high bad cholesterol its stuck in the gut

whats even odder is a friend of the family has super super high cholesterol and is real skinny

so the key is to eat alot of cholesterol

but i dont know too much of this mans priciples, im sure they the are something to be admired
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I sense you will be spending alot of time on the toilet soon. :-X
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
im been trying the egg and bananna diet, its actually working.

see brother!!!! :) i told you so!!!

do not DO NOT stay and eat peanutbutter. you see from my research , peanuts are not from this earth, there were planted here by another civilization to where the nut was native of that galaxy, and its not optimal like eggs, not even close

if you are hungry make a shake

or eat a banana alone or eggs alone or anykind of fruit

my 'treat' is drinking one of those cultured milks by the brand 'keifer', i put honey in it and it tasts so good

honey doesnt inflame the skin and is no where near as bad as peanutbutter

remember always add salt to your eggs if you are frying.  you dont want to go too long without salt
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I sense you will be spending alot of time on the toilet soon. :-X

i shit twice a day, you cant help but shit, the stuff flows right through the system doesnt screw up your digestive system like eating meat or peanutbutter that constipates you
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
you will notice , that the more eggs you eat, the more you fill out

pay attention to your pump, your pump will feel different like when you do situps, like you feel stronger

your abs pop out more and seem to grow in a good way.  also estrogen related fat goes away like flabby tits and flabby ass. if you eat a ton of eggs and banana shakes and dont do anything usually the excess calories are stored in the muscle

i notice if i eat pb (wich i wont for a long time) i always gained it in the estrogen areas
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Johnny, That is really positive and inspiring posts about your workouts and diets! 

Whole eggs are Great stuff! I just get the regular eggs, if I worry about Omega 3 I just get some fish. Strength and intencity deffinetly go up since I included more whole eggs.

yes i eat omega 3 eggs and regular when they are out of the omega 3's

i would like to work my way up to 50 eggs, i think by the time i work up to that amount, my body will want to sleep  LESS, well atleast im hoping this, or perhaps i will adapt so well that my INTENSITY of workout or ability to do reps in a more compact time frame, will improve grately, so i wont have to spend too much time working out
A

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
remember always add salt to your eggs if you are frying.  you dont want to go too long without salt
high salt intake is very new in the evolution of the human body.   we work much better on low sodium 9thats what are bodies are more occustomed to)

but the iodine in iodzed salt is good for thyroid

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
high salt intake is very new in the evolution of the human body.   we work much better on low sodium 9thats what are bodies are more occustomed to)

but the iodine in iodzed salt is good for thyroid

if you sense you need something salty then trust me you need it . essential for sodium and potassium channels wich are like magnets and electrical feilds in the body oselating between the two
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i suggest to all.....

keep a journal and keep track , the way you look, how much workout you do, how much you weight and how much you eat
A

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
i suggest to all.....

keep a journal and keep track , the way you look, how much workout you do, how much you weight and how much you eat
falcon your avatar is a dead link!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
falcon your avatar is a dead link!

wait so there is no fine assed hoe in my avatar?
A

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
wait so there is no fine assed hoe in my avatar?
nah just a red x, i see everyone elses avatar but yours

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
I think this is the coolest Falconite thread I have ever read.  8)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
b

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
That's a very intimidating meal! How is your heart holding up with your muscles??
~

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
That's a very intimidating meal! How is your heart holding up with your muscles??

everything is feelin good. cardio is so easy loaded up bananas /eggs
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Revolutionary idea to eat eggs and bananas when training.........I bet you are more than likely the first to come up with this.

Congrats!  ::)